Daycare Maintenance (Sun/Moon...

By Clara-TV

DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Preparing for the final | Final call for QnA Questions
Holiday Special
Leave the Pizzaplex ☆
Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆
Disassemble Vanny (2/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (2/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (1/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (2/2) ☆ ☆
Kill Afton ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (1/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
QnA Shorts
QnA
Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
Epilogue Pt. 4
Epilogue Pt. 5
Epilogue Pt. 6
Epilogue Pt. 7
Epilogue Pt. 8
Epilogue Pt. 9
Epilogue Pt. 10
Epilogue Pt. 11
Epilogue Pt. 12
Epilogue Pt. 13
Epilogue Pt. 14
Epilogue Pt. 15
The End

Halloween Special

1.3K 47 48
By Clara-TV

This chapter is not canon to the story. It's going to be based off of a human AU idea I've been slowly building during some of my spare time. There will be actual full-length stories that expand on this AU. For now, this is just going to be a brief sample.

There are going to be references to characters you probably don't know and a lack of characters you do know. Don't worry, this isn't canon to the main story, do not mind the absence or inclusion of certain characters.

<><><><><>

"What about you, Sunshine? What are you doing for Halloween?" Sun asked, a close-eyed smile on his face as he tilted his head. His blond hair fell down across his face and he was quick to open his eyes again, redoing the ponytail he normally kept his hair in.

"I... don't really know. I think I'm going to be doing my own thing? I'm not too sure yet," you said, giving him and his brother a small shrug. "What about you two?"

"Sun found a carnival he really wants to go to," Moon said, shrugging as well.

"Yes! It's got all sorts of fun games and food," Sun said, his eyes lighting up. His hand slid across the table and carefully took yours. "We'd love it if you could join us."

"If you're up to it," Moon added.

Sun's face turned a deep red and he quickly nodded. "Y-yes! Only if you want, that is!"

You let out a small laugh, your face going red as well from the feeling of his hand gently gripping your own.

"We'll see."

You felt another hand grip your free hand. Glancing over, you saw Moon holding your hand between his own. His dark blue hair looked like it was about to fall in front of his eyes, giving you the sudden urge to try and tuck his hair behind his ear. You could feel your cheeks heat up even more, lowering your head since you couldn't use your hands to cover your face right now.

You had been in a relationship with the two boys for a few months now and when they weren't doing the classic annoying brother routine to each other, they were usually trying to embarrass or fluster you. It was definitely a little hard for you to explain to people. The only ones who actually fully knew about your relationship with the boys were the other performers. Gossip spreads fast through your little group so most secrets don't stay between two or three people for very long. However, they were nice about the whole situation and would even joke around about it with the three of you. Heck, Monty and Roxy tended to double down and would jokingly ask if they could join the three of you, and you quote, "if things ever started getting hot and steamy". The normal reaction to that was outrage from Sun, annoyance from you, and Moon nearly falling over laughing at your reactions.

Currently, though, the three of you were hanging out in Sun and Moon's apartment. Since there were a few hours before a lot of the big Halloween events opened up, you decided to hang out with the two before going out. You didn't even need to worry about your costume. Thanks to many of the performers at the Pizzaplex having some knowledge of sewing and makeup, all of you were able to work together to make glammed-up or themed versions of your normal work costumes. You didn't actually know what exactly anyone was doing for their costumes, but you knew Sun and Moon had been working on some sort of fancy looking suit and cape. You were pretty sure they had some sort of knight or warrior theme going.

You were doing something similar to them. At least, you think you are. When you started working at the Pizzaplex, you were given the role of a character called Star, one of Moon's helpers who would put the kids to sleep and even help Sun out about fifteen minutes before naptime started. So, you decided you'd try and make a star themed mage costume. And after all the time you spent after work making it, you'd say it turned out pretty well.

You felt a hand gently tilt your chin up and you saw Moon smiling down at you, having moved his chair closer to you.

"You know, if you went with us, we could make tonight extra special~," he murmured, his hand slowly moving from your chin to your cheek while pulling you closer.

"Moon, don't even go there. I know what you're implying and I am not going to let it happen," Sun grumbled.

"Well what was I implying?"

"You- you know... that."

"What?"

"You know what I mean!"

You laughed as Sun's face got redder and redder with every word, though you couldn't tell how much of it was anger and how much of it was embarrassment.

"Sun, sweetie," you laughed, standing up and walking over to the blond. You pulled him into a hug and gently stroked his hair. "I'm pretty sure Moon was joking."

Sun grumbled, pulling you into his lap and burying his face into your shoulder. After a few seconds, though, he slowly nodded.

"Who said I was joking?" Moon asked. You glanced over at him, seeing him smirk as he leaned across the table towards the two of you. "If you spend the night with us, I promise you'll be screaming our names-"

"Moon I swear to god!"

A few hours went by and before you knew it, it was time for the carnival. You were somewhat hesitant to go, but also didn't want to spend the night by yourself. Upon arriving at the carnival, you were immediately greeted with lots of yelling and screaming and an overwhelming scent of pumpkin spice. And not the good kind of overwhelming. You could see Moon instinctively covering his ears out of the corner of your eye, a frown forming on his face. Sun had the complete opposite reaction, his face lighting up as he skipped ahead of the two of you.

The three of you were dressed in your costumes. You were wearing a puffy white shirt, black combat boots, and, regrettably, white shorts. To tie the whole outfit together, you had some star hair pins in your hair, a large stick you had cleaned up and added some rope and fake gems to, and a cape made with fabric that had different constellations on it. You were actually partly right on Sun and Moon's costumes. Well, you were right on Moon's. He was going as a knight, pun intended, and was wearing a fancy black suit with blue and purple accents, black boots, and a cape that was black on the outside but blue on the inside. Strapped to his hip was a fake sword that you were pretty sure was made of plastic. Sun's costume was similar, just used different colors. He was going as an archer, his outfit being primarily white with orange and red accents and instead of a sword, he had a bow.

"Are you going to be okay, Moon?" you asked, gently rubbing his arm.

"I'll be fine," he mumbled.

You nodded, gently grabbing his arm and leading him through the crowd.

"Moon! (y/n)! Over here!" Sun called, waving the two of you over.

Sun led the two of you to a bunch of different booths and games. He was the one playing most of the games and you would help if it was a two-player game or challenge. Moon would occasionally participate in the games, but for the most part he would sit out. Some time passed and eventually, the three of you got some food and took a seat at one of the tables that was near the food stands. The carnival seemed to be at its most packed and many of the larger events were happening.

"Tonight has been so fun! I'm glad you decided to join us, Sunshine," Sun said, smiling as he poked your nose.

"I'm glad I joined you guys as well. Tonight's been really fun," you said.

"What about you, Moon? Did you have fun?" Sun asked.

"I guess. It wasn't too bad of a night," Moon said, shrugging.

"Is there anything you want to do?" you asked, your hand gently grabbing Moon's.

Moon hummed, his thumb gently rubbing the back of your hand as he looked off in thought.

"Can we go somewhere else for a bit? There are too many people," he said.

"Of course! Where do you want to go?" Sun asked.

"The graveyard," Moon said. You saw a look of slight fear cross Sun's face. "I-if, you're okay with it. I know you don't like that place but-"

"No, it's alright. I know you don't like crowds but you still came here with me, so I can go to the graveyard," Sun said.

"What about you, (y/n)?" Moon asked.

"The graveyard sounds fun. And if anyone tries anything, I can wack 'em," you said, holding up your staff.

The two boys laughed, Moon pulling you into a side hug. "Dork," he mumbled.

"Don't make me wack you," you said.

After finishing your food, the three of you left for the graveyard. It wasn't too far away from the carnival, so you weren't too worried about having to deal with any creepy people. Sun was violently shaking as the three of you walked through the graveyard, gripping onto both yours and Moon's arms as you all walked. Glancing at him out of the corner of your eye, you could see him squeezing his eyes shut.

"It's okay, Sun. Nothing's gonna hurt you," you said, gently ruffling his hair.

All you got in response was Sun shaking his head.

"We used to come out here all the time, but that was back in grade school and it was always while it was still light out. I don't think we've ever been here past dark," Moon explained.

"You have, Moon. You said that you went out here all the time after it got dark."

"Well..."

"You were lying, weren't you?"

"I was just trying to make you think it wasn't that scary! I mean, you can't blame me for lying when mom always told us that there were drug addicts out here. I didn't want to go by myself."

You laughed, shaking your head slightly.

"So Moon is scared of the dark as well?" you teased.

"No, I'm scared of drugs. Like one should be," he said, letting out a huff.

Moon walked ahead of the two of you as you laughed, going up to one of the trees near the path. He grabbed onto one of the lower branches and pulled himself up, motioning for you and Sun to come over.

"Do you remember this, Sun? We used to climb up here all the time and scare people," Moon said.

"Yes, that was quite fun," Sun said, letting out a small laugh as his body slowly started to relax.

"Are you serious?" you asked, an amused smirk on your face.

"Yup. How do you think we got so good at using the aerial cable?" he asked.

"Oh you know, practice on it like a normal person," you said, grabbing onto the same branch Moon had grabbed and beginning to pull yourself up.

You felt Moon grab your arms and lift you up, pulling you into his lap with a smirk. "Since when have we ever been normal, Starlight?" he asked.

"Moon, be careful with them. I don't want them falling," Sun said, pulling himself up as well.

"They won't," Moon said. He carefully moved you off of his lap before climbing up a few more branches.

"You gonna be okay, Sun?" you asked, carefully standing up on the branch and leaning against another nearby branch.

"I'll be fine. I'm just worried about you. I don't want you getting hurt," Sun said, standing up as well.

"Eh, I'll be fine. A little fall won't hurt me," you said.

"This- this isn't-"

You pulled Sun into a hug, making sure you didn't cause him to lose his balance. "Sun, I'll be fine. I'm not made of glass, okay?"

Sun nodded, into your shoulder, hugging you back.

"You two making out without me?" Moon called.

Looking up, you could see him leaning over a branch that was a little ways above you, a smirk on his face.

"Moon!" Sun yelled, beginning to climb up the tree.

You watched as the two climbed higher and higher, Sun attempting to chase Moon through the tree. You slowly started to climb up, making sure to stay out of the way of the two. Once you were up to about the same level as the two, Moon quickly climbed over and grabbed you, holding you close.

"Stay back! I have a hostage!" he joked.

"Be careful with them!" Sun exclaimed, climbing over to the two of you.

"It's alright! I'm not gonna let them fall," Moon said.

"I know but... I still don't want them getting hurt," Sun said.

"Why don't we just sit down, then," you said, carefully maneuvering yourself until you were sitting on one of the branches. Sun quickly moved to take a seat next to you, his arms wrapping around you. Moon stayed standing on the branch that was just below the two of you, leaning against the central stem.

The three of you just spent some time relaxing up in the branches. Over time, you and Sun had shifted to where Sun was leaning against the central stem while you were curled up in his lap. Moon was still next to the two of you, holding your hands and rubbing small circles into the backs of them.

You were starting to feel tired, your body relaxing at the knowledge that the two boys were with you. You felt one of Moon's hands let go of your own, moving to cup your cheek.

"You falling asleep there, my little Star?" Moon asked.

"Mmm no. I'm awake," you hummed.

"If you're tired, Sunshine, we can always take you home," Sun suggested.

"No, no, I'm fine. I'm awake," you said, slowly pushing yourself up.

"So, you're awake enough to do you know what~?" Moon asked, a smirk on his face as he leaned closer to you.

"Moon!" Sun yelled. You jumped slightly, the noise being enough to startle you awake.

Moon burst out laughing, his body swaying slightly. You grabbed onto his arm, making sure he didn't fall over.

"I can't believe you work at a daycare," you mumbled.

"L-listen- I'm good at keeping work life and home life separate," Moon said between laughs.

You smiled and rolled your eyes, pulling him towards you and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Let's just get down before you fall off the branch," you said.

Sun cleared his throat and you looked up at him, seeing a small pout on his face. You smiled and cupped his cheeks, giving him a quick kiss as well.

The three of you climbed down from the tree, decided to call it a night.

<><><><><>

Yes, I know, this is late, but I wanted to focus on my costume and spend time with friends on Halloween.

There was also a lot of debate as to whether or not I should do something with the AU I've been working on. On the one hand, it's literally irrelevant to this story but on the other hand, I didn't know what else to do. So, this is gonna be more of a sneak peak at the AU idea I have. It doesn't have too many details but it's also experimental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 4.7K 40
Y/n Will Go By They/Them, I'll try my best to make them gender neutral! -- Y/n Is stolen from the real world, Finding themself in the Fnaf Universe...
218K 6K 34
Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist but always had the dream to work with c...
536 35 15
(Sun x reader) (Y/n) has always admired Sun. Despite being an animatronic, they have always felt Sun was more human than anything. Thing is, they can...
317K 11.2K 46
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...