The Twelfth Moon || ✔️

By katotjjx

|| FEATURED on the official @werewolf, @fantasy, @highfantasy, @darkfantasy, @mythandlegend, @storiesundisco... More

A/N and CW/TW
Pronunciation Guide
Prologue
1. The Dancing Wolf
2. The Letter
3. The Central Building
4. Farewell
5. On The Road
6. The Castle In The Middle
7. Beauty In Broken Things
8. The Ascension pt. 1
9. The Ascension pt. 2
10. The Transformation
11. No Longer Fire Moon
12. Morning Glory
13. The Ride
14. The Ride pt. 2
15. She Belongs To Me
16. The Manor
17. The Tattoo
18. Retribution
19. Where Do Your Allegiances Lie?
20. Lesson One
21. The Plan
22. Drinking Games
23. Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire
24. A Quick Learner
25. The Temple Of Sariranyasa
26. Lonely Days
27. Friend Or Foe
28. A Burning Surprise
29. The Capture
30. Benjamin's Letter
31. A Dying Man's Wish
32. Dexter's Execution
33. Breaking Down And Brokenness
34. Preparations
35. The Night Of The Wolf Moon
36. The Morning After
37. Muffled Whispers
38. The Shadowed Death
39. Rolling Tongues
40. The Uncovering
41. I Spy, I Spy...
42. A Highly Acclaimed Visitor
43. A Pawn Or A Weapon?
44. The Drunken Escapade
45. Everything Blue
46. Leaving, Going, Gone
47. Running Free
48. Swift Moon pt. 1
49. Swift Moon pt. 2
50. Swift Moon pt. 3
51. Swift Moon pt. 4
52. Swift Moon pt. 5
53. Swift Moon pt. 6
54. Swift Moon pt. 7
55. Young Moon pt. 1
56. Young Moon pt. 2
58. Strong Moon pt. 1
59. Strong Moon pt. 2
60. Strong Moon pt. 3
61. The Arrival
62. Apicya
63. Training
64. Passing Days
65. The Way Back Home
66. Rahas
67. Negotiations
68. Benjamin
69. The Resistance
70. Beginnings And Endings
71. The Battle pt. 1
72. The Battle pt. 2
73. The Betrayal
74. The Aftermath
75. The Finale
A/N
Book 2
Book 2 - sneak peek

57. Young Moon pt. 3

410 35 49
By katotjjx

Warning: NSFW. This chapter will contain explicit (consensual) sexual content. If you are somehow uncomfortable with this topic, the next chapter will be back to normal. I will always add warnings at the top of my chapters if there will be any NSFW content.

Jerr's hand was gently circling my stomach, making my skin tingle where he touched me and sending warm shudders through my body. His other arm had slid under my shoulders, and kept me in place, pressed firmly against his warm torso.

I could feel his hot breaths landing on my neck, making me want to sway my head back and close the distance between my skin and his lips.

My heart intensified at the first soft and warm touch of his lips on my shoulder, obeying the desire that hid within me. Another soft kiss, a tender touch, made my breath hitch, getting stuck in my throat in an endless tension that was afraid to burst if I finished the inhale.

His hand kept drawing soft circles on my belly, lightly grazing my skin with the tips of his fingernails. He gently pulled me closer to him, his other arm enclosing my chest. Pressing me further against him, pulling me into his warmth and comfort.

Fuck, I thought, when I felt another warm, lightly wet kiss at the nape of my neck, after Jerr had nuzzled my hair out of the way.

My hands found their way to his arm that was resting above my chest, playing along with his circle-drawing game. His skin was warm and soft, and safe. My fingers toyed with some of the hair on his arms – fuzzy, but not dense enough to cover his strength.

I heard his breath get stuck in his throat at my subtle touches – I felt it. Just like my lungs were toying with me at every subtle and gentle kiss on the bare skin that was pressed against him.

But those full lips weren't enough on my shoulders, or my neck. I wanted them to leave their traces everywhere on me. I wanted to taste them, to taste him.

But my body refused to turn around, as he kept his grip firm on me.

I wanted his hand to travel downwards, and upwards, and discover every part of me. I wanted my hands to do the same to his body, to feel him under every inch of my skin.

I wanted him, I realized. I wanted him so badly, it made my body explode in warm feelings, already feeling wetness grow between my legs.

I needed him. I needed everything he could give me. That was all that I knew at this moment, all that I could feel. My overpowering need for him, for us.

"I want you to say that out loud," I heard him murmur against the top of my head, ending his request with another soft kiss that made me inclined to give in to his wishes.

But saying it would make it so real.

"I know you can hear me," I answered, softly, carefully.

"No," he said, and I felt his head shake in my hair. "I want to hear your voice say it. I want to hear the words rolling off those pretty lips of yours."

But everything I felt was already real. And it had been for a while. And being next to him, being so close to him felt so good, it felt right. It couldn't be wrong.

"I want you," I suspired. "I want all of you."

I don't know who was more surprised by my willingness to admit this so plainly, and so quickly, but laying here with him, it was all I could feel.

His warm arm left my stomach, and made its way over to my face, cupping my cheeks. I felt him rise behind me, positioning his head above mine.

His hand turned my face towards him, and the first thing I saw, were those green eyes, piercing my soul. A green filled with longing. I wanted to drown in that green, but as my eyes traveled downward, they got stuck on his curved lips. His full mouth, one that had just left a path of gentleness and safety across my shoulders.

A mouth that gently found mine, as our lips brushed against each other, connecting in a warm, wet feeling of release.

My body froze at first, fully indulging in the shock of what was happening – his lips gently sucking on mine, the smacking sounds like music. But soon I turned towards him, angling myself so I could fully relish in the taste of him.

Our tongues twirled against each other as his hand found its way into my hair, and my hands traveled across his back, not knowing when or where to stop. I wanted to feel all of him, on me, in me, with me.

Jerr seemed to feel my need, or perhaps he felt it too, as he positioned himself atop me, our lips never once separating.

His one hand kept toying with my hair, as the other one traveled down, until it reached my chest, where an already stiff nipple was waiting, no, yearning for his touch.

I felt him laugh against my mouth as his hand finally grabbed my breasts, his fingers teasingly toying with the buds at their center.

I stopped kissing him briefly, looking into his eyes which were now dark with hunger, and lust. But as soon as my lips left him, they had to reunite, to continue this dance of tongues and teeth.

Our kiss intensified as Jerr's hand found its way to my breast under my shirt, making me shiver at the naked touch beneath the fabric.

He lightly bit my lip and pulled at it with his teeth, earning him a small moan that came out of my throat before I knew it was coming.

My hands grazed under his shirt as well, feeling those defining muscles as they traveled across his upper body. His skin was as soft and hot as it looked, or even more than that.

Our lips separated once again, only for our shirts to disappear. I didn't have much time to dwell on the fact that I was now almost fully naked next to him, because I felt him crash into me almost immediately. And as we sat there, chest to chest, our hands traveling everywhere, our lips intertwining and separating only if they had to, I felt safe, at home.

But then Jerr's hands traveled across my back. As he caressed the scars that mangled my back, his simmering touch halted and his lips parted from mine once again. His eyes were now filled with concern, his brows hunched in worry. But as he looked at me, and saw how my breath was quickening at the painful reminder of those scars, his lips silently found mine again, and his hands kept traveling everywhere, pretending not to feel anything but smooth skin.

Jerr pushed me back down again, laying himself on top of me, and covering me with his weight. His legs were crossed in between mine, and I could feel him harden between my legs, even if there were still pants separating our bodies.

Too many pants.

My hands traveled down, grazing at the waistband of his trousers, slowly pulling them down a little, so my hands had room to roam inside his pants. Once they met with his hard cock, they instantly knew what to do, and firmly gripped his member.

I heard him groan against me, a sound that unraveled me from within. "Fuck," he breathed into me, as my hand slowly worked its way down to his balls, teasingly massaging them, before they returned to his dick. The tip of him was moist already, and I knew that feeling him wasn't enough. I wanted to taste him, to get my lips around his member, and let my tongue play with him.

"Your thoughts are killing me," Jerr murmured in between our hungry kisses. "I'm not going to last very long if you keep thinking things like that."

"I can't help it," I answered, my hand intensifying its grip on his cock, as my other hand found a way to work his trousers down entirely. As soon as his manhood was revealed, my breath got stuck in my throat again. "You're just so fucking hot," I whispered, surprised I was even capable of uttering those words. But I was so caught up in the moment, all that mattered was Jerr and me, sharing ourselves in this bed.

But by the Moons, was he hot. After he had completely removed his pants, and I could see the fullness of him, all I could think was that he had to have been birthed by a goddess, to look this good.

Every inch of him looked perfect – the subtle dimples in his cheeks whenever that wicked grin popped up, the way his muscles were carved, the way his hair flowed over his head, the sheer size of him and his hard dick.

"You're nothing short of perfect yourself," he whispered against my cheek, placing another soft kiss there, before his hands found their way to my trousers, and pulled those down as well.

My cheeks reddened – even more. My lips found his again in answer, but I had to let go of our kiss so a desperate breath could escape, as his hand was circling dangerously near the center of my pleasure.

His thumb nipped at my clitoris, but disappeared shortly after my desperate moan, and roamed on the skin around it. His finger kept finding its way to my very center, toying with the pleasure he was denying me. Until he didn't pull his thumb back but kept drawing small circles against it, applying exactly the right amount of pressure to drive me insane with the promise of pleasure.

As his thumb kept playing with my core, his other fingers suddenly found their way into me. At first, it was just one finger, but that only made my need for him grow all the more.

I needed more of him. More, more, more.

I didn't even have to ask him for it – just thinking it was enough, for a second, and then a third finger to find its way into me and fill me entirely.

As his fingers kept slowly pumping into me, his thumb kept on pressing against my clit, switching up the circular motions with diagonal waves, horizontal, vertical, everything at once.

Just as I could feel the release building, bubbling up inside my core, his thumb slowed down, and his fingers left my body.

"You smell so fucking good when you're turned on," he whispered against my lips, his words desperate with wanting.

And then he removed his hand from me entirely, before sucking his fingers, licking my wetness off of them. "And you taste even better," he groaned.

My body whirled underneath him as his fingers found their way to my center again, toying with my release.

"I want to hear you say it," he said, slowing down his thumb again, denying me my orgasm.

"Please," I begged.

"Please, what?"

By the Moons, even now he had to such a bloody Wise Moon.

"Please, make me come," I pleaded, my breathing rash and my heart wild.

"Your wish is my command," he said with that wicked grin, but instead of intensifying the pressure, he removed his hand again, as his tongue danced around my lips.

But his fingers weren't left unoccupied, as they grasped my breasts, toying with my nipples before his mouth took over. His warm tongue flicked against my bosom, sucking at the bud. His teeth grazed past it, sending shivers throughout my entire body, and intensifying my wetness even more.

As he was sucking and licking my one breast, his hand was toying with the other. But shortly after, he left a trail of kisses down my stomach, over my hips, and across my thighs.

He kissed the inside of my legs, dangerously closing in on my labia, making me want to explode with anxious yearning.

His hands found my breasts again, kneading them, as he kept leaving kisses across my skin until he placed a soft kiss right on top of my clitoris. That bare touch – that simple act, the sight of his head between my legs, was almost enough to make me undone.

And then his eyes shot upwards, his intense, hungry, starving look locked on mine, as he drew out his tongue and delivered the first enticing lick against my core.

The warm wetness of his tongue mixed with the wetness of me, as his tongue kept dancing against my pleasure bud.

He kept flicking his tongue against it, making moves that fingers could not, sucking at it, licking it, sometimes a combination of the two.

It wasn't long until I felt that release building back up again, even more so when I looked down again and saw those brown waves trapped between my legs, his mouth fully submerged into me, but his eyes still firmly locked on me.

And when one of his hands left my breasts, to have his fingers fill me again, I knew that the orgasm was near.

I could feel it crawling beneath my skin, edging closer to release at every pump of his fingers, at every flick of his tongue.

"Yes," I breathed and moaned. "Yes, yes, yes."

Jerr hummed and groaned against me, the soft buzzing coming through his tongue and lips.

His hands kept fastening the pace, gripping me from the inside, as his tongue followed the rhythm, making my body tremble with enjoyment.

All kinds of primal sounds were escaping my lips, and I couldn't hold them back. I didn't want to hold them back, I wanted to fully relish in the feeling of Jerr eating me. Of him enjoying my taste. Of me enjoying his head buried between my legs, his lips dancing around my clit.

And as he suddenly gripped the inside of my walls with his hands – at the exact right moment, and his tongue started licking me in small, quick circular motions, all the while his lips were sucking at me, I could feel the release coming out.

The warmth engulfed me entirely, spreading throughout my body, covering my entire skin, and leaving my lips in a whimpering, screaming moan. My legs were trembling, shaking in ecstasy, as my clit was wildly pulsing against his tongue.

My body was writhing, I had no control over the movements I was making. I had no control over anything, and all I could do was live in this moment, and feel the result of Jerr's mouth on me. 

Jerr made his way back up after my body had calmed down, showering me with kisses once again.

When our lips touched again, and my tongue licked his mouth, I could taste my remains. I could taste myself on him, a thought that drove me crazy all over again.

It wasn't enough. I wanted more. I needed more. I needed him, inside me.

And so I pushed him over, and positioned myself between his legs, as my mouth rushed down his torso, leaving kisses everywhere they passed.

Until they met with that hard cock of his, the skin soft, but his manhood solid under my touch. I grazed at his balls, enjoying his groaning, before I enclosed my lips around his tip, my tongue dancing in his precum.

He tasted salty and bitter, and good.

I felt his cock twitching in my mouth as I sucked him further into my mouth, my lips covering his shaft. My hand aided my mouth at the bottom of his dick, gripping him firmly and moving diagonally up and down since I feared I would never get the entirety of him in my mouth.

I wasn't even sure how exactly he would fit into me, but I was eager to find out.

It wasn't long until Jerr pulled my head back up, grabbing my hair and groaning, "Fuck, Sari, I'm never going to last long if you do me like that."

"It doesn't need to be long, to be good," I countered.

Jerr threw his head back into his pillow, his chest moving up and down in ragged breaths. "I want to fuck you so badly, Sari. You have no idea what you do to me."

"Then show me what I do," I said, positioning myself atop him, my knees next to his hips.

I was rubbing myself over his cock, covering him in my wetness.

Just the touch of his member against me, the tip dancing around my entrance drove me wild. I realized I lost control over all my thoughts, but the way Jerr had undone me earlier, I didn't think I ever had control over them at all.

"Fuck," I heard him grumble again, before he suddenly shot up, his arms going under mine and lightly lifting me in the air. His lips found mine again, crashing against me.

This kiss was rough, wild, and wet. Filled with nothing but pure, carnal lust. He pulled me against him, so my breasts were squished against him, our heat colliding.

And then he slowly lowered me onto him, both of us moaning as he gradually began to fill me.

And when I was completely lowered onto him – it felt perfect. He fit into me as if our Moons had decided our bodies were meant to be joined as one.

He felt it too, as he groaned against my ear. "You feel so fucking good," he whimpered, his hands roughly gripping my hips.

That was all I needed to begin swaying my hips. Forwards and backward, side to side, up and down. Enjoying every angle of him inside me, every inch of his cock drowning in my wetness.

Jerr angled his arms behind my back, gripping my shoulders and pulling me closer to him. My breasts were rubbing against his chest as I kept moving up and down, his breath rasping against my face, and then my neck.

His teeth nipped at my neck in desperation, as I kept fastening my pace, and my moans were getting louder at every thrust I did.

He felt so good, so right.

My hands gripped the nape of his neck, diving into his hair, holding onto him before I felt my release bubbling up once again.

I heard Jerr's carnal groans when he climaxed, and the feel of him ejaculating in me, the twitch of his cock against my walls, his teeth grazing my neck, and his hands burying themselves in my hair, was all I needed to follow him into that sweet release.

We stayed like that for a short moment, panting against each other, his seed leaking out of me until we laid back down, and I immediately fell sound asleep in his arms.

Arms that kept on pulling me closer to him, seemingly trying to make me one with his body.

And as I gave into the darkness, I knew that this was something more than just sex. This had been way more.

A/N: Pfooh, what a chapter. I had fun writing this, and the words kept on flowing out of my hands. So it's an extra long chapter! But Jerr and Sari deserve their story to be told unrushed ;).

It's my first time writing smut (I have a lot of firsts in this book), and I'm curious about how I did. Any feedback? Did you enjoy this chapter? :D

Thank you, dearest reader, for following Sari's journey this far. The end of book one is nearing, and there is still a lot that will happen. The plot has been moving fast in the later chapters. If you enjoy my book, please feel free to leave a vote / comment / sticker, it really means a lot!

Until next chapter,
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
154K 9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
74.3K 3K 63
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...