One Shot Scenario 》| Rosé x...

By Co-3-morse

Wouldn't it feel nice to be in someone else's shoes to experience what it feels like to be loved and adored b... More

INSTRUCTIONS
Mask Charming
You're beautiful
I will never do that, love.
Love, R. [M]
For How Long?
First Kiss
Helpless [M]
Do you love him, madam?
Secret Admirer
Reunite
Clumsy

NNN

720 29 1
By Co-3-morse

The sound of typing keyboards filled the room. Y/n is in the basement editing the videos they shot during their vacation in New York. They cut or insert parts of the videos that they thought would look good in the final product.

While Y/n was in intense concentration, they did not notice Roseanne sneaking from behind. Roseanne jumped and bear-hugged Y/n from behind; they were startled by surprise but gave in as soon as they discovered it was just Roseanne.

"Hi!" Roseanne grinned as she tightly embraced her partner.

"Hello, love." Y/n greeted back. Their hands rested on Roseanne's arms.

Roseanne pulled a chair to sit beside them. She then cupped her partner's cheek brushing her thumb along the skin before squishing it.

"Did you eat yet?" She asked with a pout.

"No, I haven't. I was waiting for you to get home." Y/n answered.

"Didn't I text you that I'll be coming home late? You should have eaten without me." Roseanne said.

"You did? I haven't checked my phone for the last few hours." Y/n thought. "I'm sorry, baby. I must've lost track of time. I've been editing this video we took a few weeks ago."

"I noticed," Roseanne uttered as she stared at the computer screen.

She turned her attention back to Y/n who decided to went back to editing the video. She noticed that it was her first time seeing her partner wearing glasses. It was the blue light-blocking glasses they kept mentioning when they game or when they had mostly been sitting and staring at a screen for hours.

Roseanne got to admit; they looked hot wearing it.

Y/n is so focused on their task that they don't even notice their stoic expression and how fast their fingers move as they type on the keyboard.

When Y/n adjusted their glasses by slightly pushing the bridge of the glasses with their index finger, at that moment, Roseanne knew it was over for her.

"Hey, you okay?" Y/n asked while their hands were resting on Roseanne's.

"Yeah, why?" Roseanne wondered.

"I was asking how your work was, but you weren't answering," Y/n stated.

"You were only staring at me, so I got a bit worried." They added.

Her eyes widened in embarrassment after discovering she was caught staring unintentionally.

"Ah, we had a dance practice today and discussed how we could change a few things," Roseanne explained.

"Is that why your face is a bit red?" Y/n teased.

"What makes you think that?" She stuttered.

"Well, from an intense practice, your face can get a little flushed after." Y/n spoked.

Roseanne cupped her face, feeling its warmth. Y/n laughs in adoration seeing their girlfriend's cute behaviour.

"How about this? I'll start making dinner while you can have a nice shower. Would that sound fair?" Y/n said. They stood up from their chair and kissed their forehead before heading upstairs. Y/n's smile was the last straw.

"No," Roseanne murmured. She then pulled Y/n back to their chair.

"You know, I've never seen you wearing your glasses." Roseanne started as she climbed her way up to Y/n's lap.

"Oh, is that so?" Y/n stuttered. "What's going on?" They asked innocently.

"Yet, here you are, looking so sexy and teasing with your gorgeous features." She continued.

"Well, you know what? It's my turn to tease you." She spoke seductively.

Roseanne crashed her lips to Y/n's. They quickly matched the speed and the energy she was providing. The kiss was soft yet rough; it was her way to tease her partner.

Y/n then lightly push Roseanne back to take a breath.

"Hold on. I'll take these off." Y/n was about to take off their glasses for a better make-out session.

"Leave them on." Roseanne pushed it back on the bridge of their nose.

"It's more tempting this way."

Roseanne lifted Y/n's chin, and their lips embraced one another. Her soft touch tickles their skin as her lips brush every inch of its kiss. Roseanne's tongue begins to ask for permission, to which Y/n begins to ajar their mouth.

Y/n moaned from what felt like heaven. Her dominance radiated their power, preventing them from matching their own. Every kiss was putting them in a trance when suddenly, a flashback interrupted Y/n's mind.

Y/n and their friends were out drinking when one of their guy friends abruptly mentioned a challenge.

"You know what happens next month, right?" Derek started.

The group wondered for a second before realizing what was ahead of them.

"OH shit, you guys wanna do that again?" Aaron asked as he drank his beer.

"Hell yeah! Last time we did it, Samir lost." Derek expressed. Everyone began laughing and teasing Samir for his loss.

"It was tantalizing! I had no choice but to do it!" Samir shouted.

"I remember the punishment so well," Derek said as he reminisced about Samir's punishment.

"Should we bet again?" Aaron asked.

The whole table except Y/n screamed yes as they raised their glass for a cheer.

"Yo, Y/n, you should join us this time," Derek suggested.

"Oh yeah? What's the catch?" They asked as they leaned towards the table, showing their interest.

"I think for this year, we should go for a big punishment and a prize." Aaron chimed in.

"Alright, whoever loses that challenge. The loser must buy each of us a car performance part," Derek explained.

Almost everyone in the group is a car person, so hearing about the prize has given them the motivation to win the challenge.

"What? Some of you guys request expensive parts. The last time I accepted your request, your turbocharger cost thousands of dollars." Y/n argued.

"Sure, but hey, you might win, and you can ask me to buy you some parts for your Miata," Derek stated.

Y/n began to reconsider whether to accept the challenge or not. But with enough logic and a slight push from Derek and Aaron to join, they eventually accepted the challenge.

I mean, how hard can it be?

"Dang, Y/n, you have a girlfriend, so it will be harder for you," Samir commented.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that part." They thought.

Y/n was brought back to reality when they felt Roseanne's hand making its way down to their pants.

"Wait, wait, wait." They quickly said as they stopped her hand from going down further.

"What's wrong?" Roseanne asked out of concern.

Y/n took a deep breath before speaking as they exhaled.

"We can't do it." They muttered, but it was enough for Roseanne to understand.

"Oh, okay, did I make you feel uncomfortable?" Roseanne expressed; worry that she may have done something wrong.

"No, it's not that," Y/n reassured.

"Oh, you just didn't feel like it?" She asked.

"No, I wanted to do it. But-" Y/n paused while scratching the back of their head.

"But?"

"Well, you see, it's November," Y/n stated.

"What's going on in November?" Roseanne was confused. Was there an occasion that she could have forgotten?

"It's No Nut November," Y/n revealed with an awkward grin.

There was a mere silence since Roseanne was trying to figure out what her partner had just said.

"What?"

"It's a tradition between me and my friends. Every year during November, we have this challenge of who can survive for a month without nutting." They explained.

"Oh?" Roseanne raised a brow.

"Yeah, so if I lose, I'm gonna lose a ton of money." They said.

"So, does that mean we can't have sex for a whole month?" She wondered.

"Yeah, I should have told you ahead of time. But, it never really came into my mind since we rarely do it," Y/n claimed.

"Why did you even join?" She wondered.

"It was Derek and Aaron. They convinced me to join since the prize is pretty big this year." Y/n explained.

"And what's the prize?" She crossed her arms as she stared intently at Y/n.

Not gonna lie. She looks hot when she's mad.

"The loser gets to buy us parts for the car." They murmured.

"Y/n, you already bought parts for your car. Why do you need more?" Roseanne scolded.

"Because the more, the merrier, plus I get to have the parts for free." Y/n convinced.

Roseanne sighed as she shook her head.

"You and your friends make the most bizarre challenges." She shared.

"Well, that's the reason why I'm like this." They pointed themselves. Their eyes shifted up, indicating they were thinking.

"Now that I think about it, the difficult part would be us since all of the guys don't got a girl," Y/n added.

"What makes you think you could lose this challenge?" Roseanne wondered.

"Because your the only one that can make me nut- Oh."

Roseanne smirked and giggled. "Now, keep thinking about that for a whole month." She then stood up from Y/n's lap.

"I see what you did there." They complimented before faking their cry. "You suppose to help me with this." Y/n cried.

"Hm, I suppose," Roseanne said. "But I think it's fair if I become your obstacle for this challenge since I can't have sex with you."

Her face came closer to Y/n's ear. They could feel her breath lightly touching their skin.

"Let's see if you can last a month without needing to cum."

She whispers with a whimper and moans in Y/n's ear.

"Ugh, the betrayal," Y/n expressed as they rested their hand on their chest.

They observe Roseanne leaving to head upstairs for a shower, her hips swaying slowly from each side like how the prostitute walks from GTA. Although I'm not saying she is one, Roseanne is a goddess sent from the heavens, but at this point, she's doing this on purpose that she became an angel sent from hell.

"Just wait til December comes," Y/n mumbled.

Author Thought Time:

DID YOU NUTTED? 

You better not, it's only been a few days so don't give up now. 

I decided to make a scenario that everyone loves to do in this very month of November. No, its not Halloween, (Now that I think about it, I should make one. Prolly not because it's a bit late.) nor the autumn season. 

IT IS NON OTHER THAN NO NUT NOVEMBER. Because why not. 

If you are doing the challenge, then, I give you the best of luck and do it for the people, do it for the environment. And if you are not participating, then encourage the participants not to nut (coconut nut is a giant nut) or you know, discourage them I guess if you want to be a villian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
296K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...