The Lone Ocean

By BlueDemonKitty

Isonade and the rest of the SeaWing prisoners of the ColorWings finally escaped 6 months ago. Only the SeaWin... More

Winglets
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Epilogue

Chapter 6

2 0 0
By BlueDemonKitty

Even by sundown, Isonade was still in shock. How... how did Copperband know WHERE to find them? ...Torrent. He had to have made his way back to the Deep Palace. Isonade growled. Torrent could have at least warned them! Isonade shuddered. BlueWings could die here. The BlueWings were the good ColorWing sub-tribe! Cascade growled. "We have to stop them." Snowflight nodded. "I'll help." Hydrophobia sighed. "Cascade, you'd be an idiot if you don't think I'm coming to help." Cascade flicked her tail. "Isonade, I'll take Snowflight and Hydrophobia to try and smooth this over. Frostclaws, Isonade, can you help Oyster, Tadpole and Peleador break out the others?" Frostclaws nodded and Isonade flicked his tail in agreement. Frostelle raised a talon. "Snowflight can't breathe underwater. How are you going to negotiate?" Cascade grinned. "We're going to ask them to go onto an island for us to talk. Now come on, you'd better rest up. You've certainly got a flight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
610K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...