A View Into the Multiverse!

By AQuickSeriesOfWords

The legacy of Watching Things (by shadow gumball of death on FF.net) continues: WITH ME, the fifth writer! Th... More

Socio Jaune!
Meteor Jaune!
Grimm Gals Man
Arcs of the Locust!
Vault Hunters!
Bella-Arc Sisters!
Bleached Jaune
Noseferatu Arc
Grimm Heir
Grimm Man Crybaby: the Birth.
The Emperor of Grimm!
Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!
Salem Games
The Salem Games Pt2
Killer Croc Jaune!
Jaune the Dense
Niko-Arc Son.
The Dark Knight!
Heavy Metal Wonderland
Addressing the Peeps (AN)
Monsterverse Teaser!

Were-Jaune

1.1K 8 1
By AQuickSeriesOfWords

Hey, I'm back. I'm literally just doing this to promote my comics. First one is a Werewolf comic set in the World of Darkness Universe, so please check it out. I'm working on it with a writer named Psytronix and a fellow artist named Rivertyl! You can check it out along with other works on my art pages/social media.

Public Discord Server! It's discord https://discord.gg/EJ2BJFEMC5 Come join us, we have movie nights!

My Kofi is: https:///serendipitoushousepet

Twitter: _S_H_P_ and Addict_Attic (NSFW), Insta: 1_s.h.p_1, Deviantart: AQuickSeriesOfWords, Pixiv: Attic_Addict

I take commissions if you want. 1000 words for just $10. Email me.

RWBY is still doing bad, Red Vs Blue turned to shit, Genlock fell from average to bad, and Rooster teeth got worse... This is genuinely heartbreaking because that place was once aspiring and inspiring.

I can already even read RWBY fanfiction anymore. It just feels like a slog to write and read through, even if the reading is good.

I'm sorry, but I had to vent. It's just not fun. And I wish it was.

And just to nip it in the bud for a very small minority that may exist, if you try to shame me for "Not doing more," or "shitty promotion" put it up your ass and give yourself the vlad treatment. Although I believe in some obligation to readers, we authors make fics for you guys after all and where would we be without you, we're not that obligated. Barely really.

On a positive ending note, the RWBY fandom is way better than the some of the World of Darkness fans. I met some absolute weirdos and mentally inept creeps on their official server. But we'll ignore them.

Anyway, the rest and majority of you, please enjoy!

XXXXX

Werewolf teaser!

"Ah, fuggin' great, we're back here again," Muttered Ozpin, now as a ghost behind a boy named Oscar Pine who was in his pajamas.

"What the hell!?" The poor boy cried out as he looked around.

"Jeez, it's literally been years..." Ruby muttered as she calmly took a seat alongside her teammates and JNPR.

Yang shrugged as she watched Nora and Ren share a big popcorn bowl with each other, "Yeah... not like we did too much."

"So, apparently, I died!" Pyrrha shouted out as she read a certain script on the seat just before she sat down, "Oh, Cinder is definitely not on the gift card list now."

"I see we're also keeping things small too," Weiss noted as she just saw that she, her team, JNPR, and Ozpin/Oscar were the only ones in the theater.

"Yeah, just for now," Came the voice of the faithful DB. Everyone in the room, save for Oscar, let out the most annoyed sigh.

"And there's the voice that haunts my deepest nightmares," Ozpin nearly shouted and poor Oscar got migraines.

"Love you too," DB deadpanned as the room began turning dark, "Now shut up. We're getting things back on schedule with a light video."

Ruby, clearly ready to scrutinize tonight, told the voice to, "Define light."

DB shushed her again, whispering, "Shut up, sit down, and watch."

The screen came on to reveal the desert of Vacuo with night fast approaching. Barely anyone or anything stirred except for a certain young man.

"Ey, there's our guy!" Shouted Nora as she shook Ren around.

"Yeah... but he looks rather ragged," Blake muttered, "and not in the sensual type of rugged."

"More like disheveled rugged," Wiess muttered as her eyes narrowed, "what's the surprise this time?"

Jaune came to a halt as he began jumping up a rather large hill. On the sheer drop side too, but the lack of footing did little to bother him. Even for a hunter, he was moving unnaturally swift.

"Oh, you think he's one of those monster Faunus we saw from last time?" Ruby asked the group.

"Maybe, but his animal traits would be certainly more subtle this time, "Ozpin surmised."

Jaune eyes turned a shade of yellow as his vision field increased. He was looking for something. Or someone.

"Called it!" Ruby shouted before getting high fives by Nora.

Oscar asked as he put on a better set of clothing, "What's he doing?"

"He may be hunting... or more likely, being hunted," Pyrrha answered, "Also, who are you?"

Jaune's ears perked up and he growled before running further ahead. The sun was soon lost under the mountains as darkness encroached upon the landscape. He sniffed the air as he ran before coming to a stop at a set of rocks.

In the distance, he could hear dogs encroaching on him soon. He decided to lay low instead of run.

"Do you think he may be a convict?" Weiss muttered as the pieces were falling together.

"Possibly," Ren told her, "whether he's a convict for all the wrong reasons has yet to be revealed."

"I'm not really sure how to feel about that statement," Ruby nervously tittered.

As Jaune was situated, the dogs arrived, followed by three jeeps. Heavily armed jeeps filled equally armed personnel.

"Something's wrong here. And I mean with the dogs," Blake told everyone.

"Cause you're a cat?' Yang snorted.

"Hilarious, but look at how... mangy they are. Nearly rabid looking."

"I think one of them has two sets of teeth."

"I always find reasons to appreciate Zwei more and more,"

Jaune didn't move a muscle. And the dogs seemed to be losing track of him.

"Where'd the half mutt go?" Growled one of the gunmen, "How the fuck did our mutts lose his scent!?"

"Mutt?" Weiss muttered, "Is he a dog or wolf Faunus?"

"Possibly," Ozpin answered with a hum, "But something more is a miss."

"Askin' like I have a clue," Deadpanned the more lanky of them. His watch started beeping and he said, "Shit, we've run out of time... and night's approaching fast."

"My question is what are they afraid of in the dark?" Yang asked everyone, getting people to think further.

"Super strong Grimm? Vampires?" Ruby asked herself before gasping, "Oh, what if I'm a vampire here!?"

"Good question..." mumbled Ren

"Let's bounce then," Spoke another, more calm and collected, "That freak has another set of problems coming his way anyhow."

They drove off and Jaune was finally left alone. He leaped out once they were out of sight and growled to himself, "Fuckers wasted my time. I need to get to the city and fast. This isn't my territory."

"Oh my gosh, there's totally some Uber strong monster out there, there has to be," Nora was practically bouncing in her seat, "It's gotta be a megasloth."

He heard howls in the distance and cursed again before he started running and running as fast as he could.

"Beowulves?" Pyrrha muttered, "Surely that's not what they were talking about."

"There's always a twist with these damn things," Weiss grumbled as she slipped on her chardonnay.

But suddenly, he came to a stop. He turned to the side and atop a cliff stood a naked man smirking at him. Jaune's eyes narrowed and huffed. He was just annoyed.

Suddenly, the man threw something towards him. Dog tags.

"There are multiple questions that ran through my head with this part right here," Yang nearly shouted as she tried to block Ruby's eyes.

"Did you forget how old I am," Deadpanned Ruby, "This is getting older than me. Please stop."

Jaune snorted, "Am I supposed to be impressed, pal?"

"Oh, perhaps those are tags of others he's slain... others possibly like Jaune," Pyrrha surmised as her eyes narrowed.

"Guys, look!" Oscar shouted as he noticed something strange on the screen.

That's when the man started grunting and his body began shifting. Black fur began emerging from his body and bones started protruding from his body. His skin was coming off like stitched clothes until finally...

He transformed into a Beowulf with green eyes, snarling and frothing at the mouth.

"There's the twist, actual Werewulves!" Nora cheered before she warbled, "Jaune's gonna send him to the pound!"

"And given the context, Jaune must be one himself," Blake told her friends before her skin crawled, "Rather... horrifying way of changing forms."

"Looks painful," Ruby agreed.

Jaune began following suit until he was tackled from the side by another Werewulf.

"Bitch move, bitch move!" Nora shouted as threw popcorn at the screen. No one disagreed in the slightest.

"Smart though," Pyrrha reluctantly grumbled, "Strategically speaking, why let your opponent and trespasser get a chance to power up."

"More shows really need to cover that," Blake whispered to Yang who nodded in agreement.

They scrambled and rolled before Jaune ended up on top. With his semi transformed hand, he slashed out the eye of the Werewulf before he was thrown off by the clawed hand of the other Werewulf.

"He's handling himself incredibly well," Ozpin hummed to himself, "and he's not even done changing."

"Oh boy, can't wait to see the smack down he raises on them!" Ruby said with a fist pump.

He kicked the other away before repositioning himself back up the rocks to finish transforming. Great bones and black fur springing from his body before he ripped off the skin of his face to reveal himself in his Beowulf glory, yellow eyes shining. And he roared tremendously.

And the power cut out in the theater, cashing everyone to grumble, whine, and grain with annoyance. Just when it was getting good too.

But hey, more Werewolf action was to come...

XXXXX

Like I said, promotional/watch piece for my new comic. Will probably do two more for my other comics... then i may officially end this fanfic. We'll see. This isn't fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778 8 14
You all may know the tales of how our heroes from different dimensions and universes met every single one of them from the beginning. Universe 7, Nin...
10.8K 181 6
The stories across a Soviet's multiverse are coming to an end, or have a new beginning. But what if he wants to take a shift in the gears, a switch s...
93.3K 933 34
imagine the many universes of our beloved blonde knight, jaune arc, watched by the many characters of RWBY. (this was in my head for a while, so why...
20.7K 214 21
Just another Arc Multiverse story lmao