Fox Shifter ON HOLD

By mooneynn

A girl named Sky has always had a voice in her head for a year. She is thirteen. She has no memory of what ha... More

Chapter Two: The Truth

Chapter One: What?

200 7 0
By mooneynn

Sky's POV:
Since my birthday I have been able to transform into a purple fox. Today I was looking around and caught a smell. I made my wings appear and took off towards the scent. I saw a blue wolf being attacked by another wolf and two humans with guns. I felt a pull towards him. My voice in my head kept saying "go to him." I asked her "why" and she said "she would explain later." Her name is Magenta. I did as she said and went to him. First I picked up the human in the back and did swirls in the sky. After I did my tenth swirl I threw him in a tree and he passed out. I looked down and saw the wolf pinned the handsome wolf and the human pointed the gun at my wolf. I growled and grabbed him. I put my wolf in the tree safely and growled at the human and the wolf. They fell to the the ground and fire surrounded them. I was shocked and couldn't control myself. It was like Magenta was controlling me. She made a big dive to the ground that made a huge hole and the wolf and human fell in. My wolf was watching me amazed he barked a "thank you" and Magenta barked back "that's what friends are for". He said "then lets be friends". I had control back and said "you that would be awesome. Also you can come over". I grabbed his underbelly and flew down and put him down. I hid my wings. He looked at me amazed. When I got home I told him to shift,so I closed my eyes because I thought he would shift without clothes. He said "to look" and he had all his clothes except a shirt on. I was staring he looked so hot. He waved his hand in my face and I snapped out of it. He started laughing. When he got his breath back he said "you think i'm hot don't you". I was pretty sure my face was bright red because I knew I was blushing. I asked him"no... what is your name" and he said. "Xavier".

Xavier's POV:
The fox that helped me was my mate. She was beautiful. We went to her house and I shifted. She closed her eyes and I said "look". She did and she stared at my chest. I waved my hand in her face and that got her attention. She started blushing wildly,which made me start laughing. When I caught my breath I asked "you think I am hot don't you" and she started blushing again. She asked "what my name is" and I said "Xavier". I repeated the question and she said "Sky". When she was about to open the door a women opened it. The women said "Sky Elisabeth Heart where were you". Sky pointed to me with a blush and the women calmed down. She said "hi I am Sky's mom. My name is Avery and what is your name". I told her my name and she let us in. My wolf said "they smelled of Fox shifter and of werewolf angel". I said really".

_______ Authors _______ Note ________
Hey yeah a new book. The picture is of Xavier and he is adorable. The book cover is of Sky in fox form without her wings. I have writers block a lot but when I have an idea I type it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.6K 19
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...
26.3K 926 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
1.8M 55.3K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
396K 8.4K 48
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...