"Sorry Wrong Window."

By that_sexy_raindrop

A loud clang hits my window disturbing the little peace I could get. I walk to my balcony only to find a rock... More

"Please stop throwing rocks at me."
This has been a terrible morning.
Detention, Stroopwaffels, and Dates
Glasses
Lazer Tag
Exes
Car Rides and Introductions
Worlds Most Successful Dinner
Bus Rides
The Invitation and Band Fiascoes
The Hike
Waking up
the end

✨New Experiences ✨

3 0 0
By that_sexy_raindrop

Benjamin Richards

The second I walk in I am shocked by the loud blaring music. I furrow my brows and Tobias laughs at me.

"What princess," he says close to my ear to be heard over the music.

"It's fucking loud," I mutter but he hears me.

"You won't care about that for long," he cackles pulling me by the wrist into a kitchen.

The music is slightly less jarring but the counters are covered in red solo cups and couples exchanging spit. Tobias seems unfazed by the entire situation. He opens a cooler and grabs two drinks with the labels crudely ripped off.

He hands a bottle to me and I stare at it. He watches me and then as if realizing I'm not going to drink it he takes it from me.

I almost sigh in relief but he hands it back to me soon after but now it's open. He looks at me expectantly so I bring it to my nose and smell it.

It's repulsive. It smells absolutely terrible and I still don't want to drink it.
He grabs the bottom of the bottle and guides it to my lips tipping it back slightly. I nearly gag it taste as bad as it smells. I pull my face away from the bottle.

A few people chuckle from around the room.

"Who willingly drinks that," I say, shaking my head like it'll rid me of the taste.

He takes a swig from his own bottle and winks, "If you drink this one, I'll let you stop,"

I think about it before begrudgingly taking another sip.

People clap and I glare at them, putting an end to the clapping.

We walk back out to the main part of the party and I stare at it. The lights are flashing, it's so chaotic. I make eye contact with Tobias and take a big swig.

He laughs loudly when I flinch at the taste but still get it down. My head starts to feel a little fuzzy and the whole thing seems to matter slightly less.

I finish most of the bottle and hand it back to him. He raises an eyebrow and I throw myself into the crowd.

I dance- Since when can I dance? I almost laugh at the thought. Soon Tobias is by my side offering me his drink. I embrace the 'fuck it mentality and take the drink he laughs and heads back out of the crowd supposedly grabbing another one for himself.

After two minutes I leave deciding I was bored of dancing. I walk back into the kitchen and sit down at the island. Tobias joins me.

"I think you'll like this one more," he says, switching drinks with me.

I take a sip and this one actually tastes decent. It's got strong fruit flavors and is definitely better than the other one.

"It's actually pretty good," I say nodding, "Did you try any?"

"No, I just made it," he says with an aloof grin, "I thought you'd like the fruitier ones,"

"Wanna sip?" I ask.

"Sure,"

I take a sip and he starts to ask why I offered if I was just going to drink it myself when I grab him by the chin and push the fluid into his mouth with my tongue.

Thanks Fuck it Mentality.

Tobias Dean

The sweet liquid flows into my throat and I swallow loudly and his tongue follows messily behind it. A line of fluid drips down my chin, the fruity flavor adds a hint of irony to the whole situation.

I sit in shock not responding to any of his advances. He's drunk, I don't want to take advantage of him.

I'm almost mad at myself for having morals because his hands drift from my chin and down my shoulders only to rest on my neck.

It's all I can do to not give in to the temptation to lean into his touch and accept the kiss with open arms. I can't pull away despite me knowing it's wrong.

He's surprisingly good at what he's doing and it creates a problem. I'm about to have the strength to push him off me when Alice walks in and sees what's happening.

For a moment she just watches me, and when I don't react at all she pulls him off of me for me.

He frowns at her, "I was just sharing my drink,"

The last word gets drawn out by the alcohol in his system so it sounds more like, "Drinkkkk,"

I wipe the stuff that had spilled off my chin and stare forward blankly before excusing myself to the bathroom.

I stumble to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Amorous noises are coming from the room beside me interrupting my breakdown. I very thoroughly consider going in there but settle instead on banging on the wall.

Alice Richards

Ben seems completely unaffected by what just happened and goes back to get his drink. When he returns I take it out of his hand.

"That's enough for you," he furrows his brows but doesn't say anything.

He kind of just stares forward, but the trance breaks off before long and he reels back in shock.

"Oh, my fucking fuck,"

"Ya think?" I ask watching his back slide down the wall, "What happened to the 'I'm not gay"

He just repeats his prior statement. He looks up at me,  wide eyed, "I basically forced him,"

He looks panicked and pushes himself up from the wall stumbling towards the exit of the kitchen.

I walk leisurely behind him "Where are you going?"

"To apologize,"

"And where the fuck do you think he is,"

This seems to stall him.

"I mean he probably didn't leave," and he keeps going as if I said nothing at all.

I call Tobias, "He's looking for y-"

I stop taking for a second at the noises in the background of the call, "Where the fuck are you,"

"Fourth floor bathroom, two love bunnies are having the time of their life in the room across from me,"

"Well, he thinks he forced himself on you,"

"I mean he kinda did-"

"Not like you didn't want it," I hiss quietly into the phone so it was inaudible over the music before hanging up.

I gently guide Ben in the right direction. He stumbles up flights and two flights of stairs later we're on the fourth floor and I can already hear the couple banging it out and look for the bathroom closest to it.

It's not clearly labeled 'bathroom' so I call him again.

"Hey,"

"Which bathroom," I ask staring curiously down the halls.

"Uh, I'm not sure," A moment later he peeks his head out of the bathroom down near the end of the hall, he then retracts his head, "Sixth door to the right,"

"Thanks, genius,"

Ben didn't see him so I finish guiding him to the end of the hallway and drop him off at the door.

"Knock." I say pointedly.

I can hear my voice echo from inside the bathroom.

Ben drags his knuckle over the door only kind of making a noise similar to a knock. Tobias opens the door and he falls forward. Tobias catches him with a gentle smile,

"Hey, Princess,"

I walk away and leave them to it.

Tobias Dean

Ben is once again clutching my arm tightly, "I'm sorry,"

"What for?" I ask gently.

"Spitting in your mouth," he says absentmindedly.

He's burrowing further into my arms and I give him a comforting squeeze, "Its all right Princess," 

"No, I ruined your chance with my sister,"

I look down at him and his face is burrowed into my shirt. My chance with his sister? What does that even-

Oh. No.

"I'm not interested in your sister," I say laughing loudly, shock flits across his face,

"No, but I'm the side character," He all but whines.

"No Princess you're not," I say entering the restroom with him.

I sit on the tile hoping its relatively clean before sitting him on my lap. We still have a clear view of the hallway.

"But you had the whole 'awkwardly falley moment'," He says not even struggling out of my lap.

I think carefully over what im about to say, I really don't want to give myself away outright but he's just so sad.

"So did we,"

He's stunned silent, and after a moment he rests his head on my chest.

"You're gay,"

I raise an eyebrow at him, "No I'm Bisexual, you're gay,"

"I guess I am," He closes his eyes.

The noises in the other room come to a stop. And then new noises emit from the room. Screaming mostly. Ben cracks an eye open and watches the door with me. Two people walk out of the room. To everyone's surprise, the first one out of the room is Jesse. Who does a double take when he sees us.

Next is Andrea, who looks absolutely horrified to see us her hair is a terrible mess and she looks like she's contemplating throwing herself out the window. Not long after  Oliver walks out looking like he just saw something that would scar him for life.

"They didn't check the room when they started and I couldn't interrupt them," He says as means of explanation.

Andrea bangs her head into the wall repeatedly.

"So you and Jesse huh?" Ben asks.

"Shut the fuck up,"

"Pardon me, I just never thought that's how any of this would go,"

"You're literally sitting in a dude's lap, focus on that," Jesse says.

Ben merely hums in response and Andrea takes it upon herself to point out the obvious, "No one is that surprised, we've all known Ben gay since we met him and Tobias calls him Princess who is really surprised,"

"Are you drunk, Andrea?" Ben asks cackling at the mere thought.

Andrea flushes, "No I would never,"

"You also said you were saving yourself for marriage," Oliver points out shakily.

Andrea stomps harshly on Oliver's foot. He doesn't even wince seeing as she's no longer wearing heels and he's still wearing his shoes.

"Well I think it's time we get home," I say gently pushing Ben off me and guiding him toward the end of the hall where an elevator is.

Faint protest follows behind us but we get there first and the elevator doors slowly filter them out. I click on floor zero and Ben leans on me the whole way down. When the door slides open I realize that we reached the ground. Why the fuck did we have to hike if this went straight up. I've been here a ton of times why did I not know this was here.

I wrangle my phone out of my pocket and guide Ben to the fountain in the garden. We take a seat in the fountain and he runs his finger over the cracks humming some song that I can't name. I text the family group chat.

Code: Juniper Kaitoke.

I sent the address after and it was quickly followed by a thumbs up emoji and a gif saying 'cool beans'.

"Fucking nerds," I mutter before raising my voice to a volume audible to Ben, "They'll be here in around ten minutes,"

He leans his head on my shoulder and doesn't bother with a verbal response instead choosing to nod. He closes his eyes and starts to snore lightly. He starts to slide backwards on the fountain so I stick out my arm and wrap it around his waist. He snuggles close to me and I wrap my jacket more tightly around his body.

My moms don't take long which makes me think they broke a few traffic laws but I watch with dread as my mom almost honks the horn to get my attention I pick up Ben and gesture towards his sleeping figure with my head and Mom stops at the last second protecting his sleep.

I sigh in relief and get in the car.

A/N
Everyone is mad because I spent too long writing lol
BYYYYEEE they're threatening not to feed me.....
Word count: 2008
Pages: 7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 6.4K 31
My sister had had this big fat crush over this guy for as long as I could remember,she is fucking obsessed for fucks sake, you would believe me if yo...
2.6K 127 31
"Fuck off!" I yell, storming away. The nerve of that guy. It was a one night stand, I didn't marry him! I grumble as I plop into my car. Why was he...
75.8K 1.6K 59
↓DESCRIPTION↓ (NONE OF THE ART OR PHOTOS SEEN ARE MINE!! CREDITS TO THOSE LOVELY ARTISTS) This is my first story ever, if you have any tips please co...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...