Our love story (shinchan x ka...

By taesoo40

so its a shinchan and kazama story but with totally different storyline. don't worry I'm not gonna change the... More

prologue
(1)Lion's company??
(2)Rain and pain
(3)Little puppy
(5)soulmate
(6)time to answer
(7) he really did that!
(8)Shopping

(4)He is back

1K 43 38
By taesoo40

previous

So the man you saw right now was the mafia king of germany. Everbody knows him for his cold and dark nature. It is rumored that he is the devil himself many mafia fear him. Nobody has niether seen his face nor his right hand man. About his right hand man he is known as trueblood alpha in the underworld.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

TIME: 3:12
TOKYO

Inside a cafe a beautiful girl with short red hair was sitting at a table. She was scrolling her phone while waiting for someone.

◎Her outfit

The cafe's door got opened with a bell ringing and a man in his mid 20s came inside. He directly went to the table were the girl was sitting.

The girl turned her face towards the door and saw her boyfriend coming. He was looking so handsome. The said girl was throwing daggers by her eyes to other women who were admiring her man.

◎Masao outfit

The man came near her and kissed her temple lovingly and sat beside her.

"when did you arrived love?" the man asked with gentle eye

" few mins ago. Btw why are u late hmmm?" the girl asked

" neni love, you know how that editor was behind me just for that piece of comic,don't you" the man explained

Within few mins again the ringing sound was heard and two men enterd. They directly went towards the table were the couple were sitting.

"hey, guys " one of them greeted

" hey guys, why you both are late?" the girl asked

" actually when i was going to leave a patience came up so after checking. I went to pick up kazama" man named bow-chan explained while taking sit.

All were sitting and talking when a waiter came up to their table.

Bowchan outfit

Kazama outfit

" hello, what would you like to order" the waiter asked politely

" the usual one, right neni" bow said
" yeah yeah, masao do you want anything else " neni asked her boyfriend

"and you kazama "

Kazama replied with a head shake.

"so guys what do you wanted to discuss" after few mins kazama asked the sitting couple.

" umm so the matter is w..we.. " masao stutter with flushed face

" we had decided to get married" neni replied after seeing the shy condition of her boyfriend.

" ohhh really! Thats good. I'm really happy for you both" kazama said while sipping his cold coffee. A bright smile was adoring his face.

" me too. So have you decided the date" bow asked.

" yeah first week of next month"
" one more thing you both are coming on the day of shopping to select our outfit, ok" neni demand as usual .

All agreed. After that all started talking about random topics not minding the time as the friends have united after 4 months.

Kazama was busy with his business trip to Italy. Neni was busy in one of the cases. Masao had went to thailand to study the nature of the people as one of the character of his comic is thai. And bow-chan had went to America to perform a surgery.

The friends were busy enjoying their free time talking with each other.

◎Cafe

After talking hours and hours they decided to went home as it was 6pm now. All said goodbye and went to the cars. Kazama went with bow-chan as he didn't bring his own car and the couple went with one car.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Right now kazama is in the meeting room. Discussing new project with his new project partner. Mr Yamada was sitting on his right and Miss Suzy( Mr Yamada's assistant ) was sitting on kazama's left.

Its been 1 weeks since the friends cafe date. now all are busy with their works as after 2week they would have to take leave for 1or 2 weeks bcuz of wedding.

After the meeting kazama directly went to his cabin as the new singer from germany has arrived. There are some paper works which needs his signature.

Kazama was sitting on his chair, while Mr Yamada had went to call the singer and his manger. After few mins Mr Yamada with two men entered the cabin.

"it's nice meeting you President Toru. I'm vogel müller and he is Mann and I'm his manager. I have heard soo much about you" a man with brown hair said while pointing towards the black hair mysterious man who was wearing a costumized mask.

"same here, pls take the sits" kazama said without any emotion on his face

"so i think my assistant had already made you understand all the rules and regulation of the company"kazama

"yeah President Toru. We would love to work with your company" the man with brown hair said while smiling like a bunny

Kazama just nodded his head and signed the required papers.

"btw is he going to wear this mask everytime" Mr Yamada asked being curious of the mysterious

"yeah, as his identity has still not disclosed"
Vogel explained.

After everything it was time to leave before leaving Mann extended his hand towards kazama for handshake. Kazama just looked at the extended hand of the black haired man with oh soo emotionless face and said coldly

" I don't think we have a business partners relation or something to shake hands at the end of the deal. You are just a employee working under me and I'm your boss so it would be better for you behave like one"

Kazama then sat on his chair and started working. But a chill ran down his whole body as he feel someones stare. He looked up and saw the black haired mysterious man leaving his cabin while looking at him.
He don't know what he felt but there was something scary about that man that made him feel feared.

Right now it was 4pm and kazama was still busy with his paperworks as thier company's new branch just got opened in london.due to which the work load had also increased.suddenly his phone started ringing without seeing the caller id he picked up the call

"moshi moshi"

"kazama I have a good new" a voiced was heard

" neni what happened now, don't tell me you are pregnant??
its not like I'm not happy but you both have waited for the wedding but don't worry I'll support you both" kazama blabbered

"you stupid iceberg what are you even thinking. I'm not talking about that good news" neni said

" then what"
" kazama shinchan is back, so come directly to Nohara mansion. Aunty and uncle had arranged a small party for his homecoming "neni said

"hey kazama are you listening , hello , hello" she repeated after not getting any reply from the otherside.

Kazama who was frozen after listening the news came back to senses by hearing the repeated hello's of neni

" yeah..ye..ah.. I'll "

He hanged up the call without waiting for reply. for few mins he didn't knew, what was happening but when he came back to his senses he took his blazer and car keys and rushed outside towards the parking lot.

He was driving his car aimlessly . Even he don't know, where he was going.

'Shinchan my bestfriend is back i...i just can't tell you what am feeling right now. Its like a storm of emotion is swirling inside my mind and my heart is aching, it's a unfamiliar pain which i have never felt in these 15 yrs. i don't know what type of symptom are these , am i sick?' he thought

'Does everyone feel like this while meeting there friend after a long time??'

'it's like my heart is telling me something but my mind is not able to recognize it.'

These are the thoughts running inside his mind while driving the car. His mind was telling him to just scream at the top of his lungs and let all the world know that how happy he was. But his heart is just paining like it's crying for someone or someone's warmth.

'But for whose warmth, my heart is craving for?? '

Suddenly he pressed the brake and with a jerk the car stopped. He gazed up to see his surrounding . He was infront of the cafe where they all friends gathers for usual talk.
This was his favorite place , its surrounding always calms him.

He gets out of the car and went inside the cafe. after entering he ordered a iced coffee and sat down near the window. Few mins later the waiter came and put the coffee on the table with a gentle smile which he returned. It was raining outside, he started sipping his coffee while gazing outside the window.

Its like even the weather is confused just like him , cuz it was crying(raining) just like him and on the otherhand the sky was of beautiful colour of orange and blue like its happy.

(imagine that its raining)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nohara's mansion

"Where r u old man? Didn't i told u to look after cake in the oven. " a woman shouted angrily at her poor husband.

"Mitsy i...i...was with himawari, fixing her bike "the man defended himself scaredly.

"U and ur daughter are always busy in cars or bikes . don't u remember , today our son is coming back and we have organized a party for him" mitsy said.

"I know i know don't worry i have already ordered a cake" he said .

"But harry i wanted to make cake for my son" she winned.

Harry was about say something at that movement the sound doorbell stopped him.

Both went to open the door, but no one was there mitsy confusedly looked here and there suddenly a man jumped in front of her wearing a scary mask.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............." mitsy shouted .

All the maids came running there just to witness a scared mitsy shouting and harry was laughing and a unknown man with scary mask was standing in front of the door.

The man slowly took off his mask and said

"Mom it's me shinchan. I thought dad will be the one frightened but Didn't knew u will be the actual one shouting" after saying this he broke into a fit off laughters .

"Yahhh you brat , you just wait let me just grab my slippers" she acted agryly.

"Mitsy let him be . After all he have returned home aftet a long period of time"harry said while looking at his wife and son fondly.

"Ok ok now you go and rest , u must be tired after the long flight"she said to shinchan after freeing him from her embrace.

"Ok mom. And where is that little devil" he asked

"Asusual, little miss is gone on biking with her fallows" misty replied with a bored face.

After there little chit-chat he went to his room to rest as he is tired.

Nohara mansion

(In the evening )

Whole mansion was decorated. Mitsy was talking to a woman with red hair like they have met each other after a decades .

and for ur information that woman is non other then mitsy's bestie kiko.

Suddenly doorbell was heard .....ding dong......

Himawari went to open the door.

"Hey princess, how are u"nene said while pulling hima in a bone crushing hug.

"Oneesama, don't calle princess. I'm a blackbelt in Taekwondo , ride bikes, and ur are calling me princess". Hima whinned.

"Ok ok i will not call u princess, happy. Now tell me where is that stupid pig, today i will not leave him. "Nene said

"Calm down baby, he has came back after such a long time." masao said while rubbing  nene's back to calm her.

"U shut up, today no one is going save him from my beating, that stupid pig"

Then they all came inside the living room and saw all the familiar faces.

All looked up to see a handsome man clade in casual outfit walking down. Everbody was mesmerized after seeing the sculptured face and body of the man.

(outfit)

He straightly went to nene and huged her tightly

"Hey,How are u " he asked while smiling widely.

"Umm hello, m good "she replied confusely

"Hey, didn't u recognized me. I'm shinchan "

"SHINCHAN" she shouted
"How the hell u transformed from a living pig to a living greek god, you sick bastard. " she asked while beating him with her little fist.

"Yahhh.... Calm down woman and i have always been handsome ok" he replied sassily.

"Ok ok drama queen" masao said to shinchan

"Hey m not a queen, m a king"

"Like brother, like sister. Both are same" bowchan said boredly while moving his head from left to right.

Then all of them started chatting about there missed years.

"Where is kazama??" shinchan asked with a hint of softness in his eyes and voice which got unnoticed by everone.

"I have called him in afternoon to come, maybe he's on the way" nene stated

Suddenly the doorbell rang. A maid went to open the gate .

In front was a man standing with a smile and thanked the maid and entered inside the house.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Soory for late updates

Should i change this book into bottom kazama or let it be switch??
.
.
.
.
Love u brownies💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 0 21
Eiichi, a first year student aged fifteen from a small town in Shinjuku, just moved to an entirely new city which also includes a new school. After l...
15.3K 747 25
This is a Naruto fan-fiction about Sasunaru {The shipping between Naruto and Sasuke}. Naruto finds a new home but along the way does he find a new so...
10.7K 440 14
In a parallel universe, Abhimanyu and Rohan's friendship takes an unexpected turn, blossoming into love. However, fate intervenes, tearing them apart...
309 50 7
"Merry Christmas! I hope you're not on the nauty list." - - - Cassius dislikes Christmas. But his across-the-street neighbor loves it, and Cassius li...