New Lights | Drarry

De MaelstromOfEmotions

"Fuck off, Weasley!" Draco shot back, his tone dripping with disdain, completely unfazed by the outraged expr... Mai multe

01 | The Actual Story
02 | End Notes and Extras

0 | Unhinged Author Notes

122 8 0
De MaelstromOfEmotions

Hello, and welcome back to: When You End Up Rewriting An Insane and Unhinged Fic And Somehow Make It Worse—or, as it's most commonly known as, "Are you fucking with me right now?"

Seriously, who gave me permission to write? This fic, was literally the weirdest things I have ever written and I've been ignoring it for over a year now due to the cringy writing. I mean, the literal first and second sentences of this fic didn't even go together! If you're wondering why I haven't been updating any of my ongoing works, it's because I've been too busy cringing over this one, I apologize.

I debated re-writing this because, honestly, as painful as it was to read, I'm still proud of younger me for having the courage to post it. Good for you Little-Me! Still makes me want to punch you, though. I did not expect this to get any crazier, but in hindsight, I probably should have. I hope y'all still like it, I've added a bit more dramatic flair and Mad-As-The-March-Hare-And-Hatter-ish stuff.

For any of y'all who actually liked the old version—which, first of all, why?—or just want to compare it, you can find the old version in the external link. Also, here's the meme down below which this fic was based off of incase you've never seen it before, though it isn't required to understand the fic, or so I hope.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
36.2K 1.7K 12
Being married to a chief cultivator is not a walk in the park, what's more when that Chief cultivator happens to be Huaisang. Jiang Cheng ponders if...
26.9K 1.2K 45
Various stories of our boys unknowingly falling for each other as they work their way through the modeling career.
69.6K 3.2K 15
a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. ~ I give my Thanks to everyone that has read m...