Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!

Epilogue.

4.6K 120 10
By moonsghostie

*Sirens ringing* 

'OH HELL NO!' 

Soobin turned to look at Taehyun who gulped. 

'Hurry over! Cover up quickly!'- they both heard in their earpieces, making them run up the stairs, fighting hand-to-hand with the leftover guards since they had to save bullets. 

---

'GYU! BEHIND!'- Kai shouted, as he tackled a man, kicking him straight in the balls, sending him to heav- welp- hell. 

Beomgyu turned around just in time that he was able to get down on his knees he sliced through the man's legs who was just about to chop off his neck. Standing back straight, he looked at Kai, giving him a flying kiss who gagged but nevertheless they both ran towards the rooftop. 

---

As Soobin was running ahead, he forgot to notice the man hiding in the shadows, but Taehyun who was behind him didn't really miss it though. Kicking Soobin in the ass, as the latter fell down, cursing, Taehyun held the man's arm who was holding a knife in his hand, twisting the man's arm around his own neck, he made him choke, as Soobin got up, giving a hard punch, glaring at Taehyun who just smiled nervously. 

As the dead body dropped to the ground, Taehyun ran, this time Soobin following, no time to talk shit cause they had to reach the rooftop as early as they could. 

---

'JK!!!! WE HAVE TO GO!'- Tae screamed, as he took down two at the same time who were hiding in the shadows, without giving them the slightest chance to realize the bullets were headed in their direction. 

Jungkook who was busy scraping a man's face, turned around, blood on his cheek which make Taehyung look at him with a done face. 

'Get out of that psycho self, the bodies will remain here, we need to get up first!' 

Jk nodded, smiling a bunny smile, which proved as a sharp contrast to the fact he literally held the head of a man in his own hands. 

Nevermind. They ran towards the stairs, up and out of the basement, Tae shooting, as Jk did wonders with his sword. 

---

'AHHHHHHHHH! YOU FUCKING GEEZER, DON'T SHOW THIS CREEPY ASS SHITTY FACE LIKE THAT OUT OF A SUDDEN!' - J-hope said, twisting the man's neck, as he heard the crack making him grin satisfactorily. 

*Swoosh~* 

'LORD JIMIN STOP SENDING DAGGERS LIKE THAT! IT LITERALLY COULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF WITH MY EAR CHOPPED! WAI- ARGH!'- he screamed again, spitting or more like puking when he got the taste of blood in his mouth as the man who was just seconds ago running towards him dropped dead on the ground, with a shuriken aimed right in his mouth. 

'THAT WAS A SHURIKEN, YOU DUMB-HORSE!'-Jimin screamed, sending more flying 'stars' in all directions, making J-hope sit on the ground and continue shooting cause welp- he gotta save himself, man!

'I*PUNCH* SWEAR*PUNCH* I*PUNCH* DIDN'T*PUNCH*SIGN*PUNCH* FOR*PUNCH* THIS*PUNCH* SHIT!' - Suga groaned, sending the half-dead man flying back with a kick as he wiped the corner of his mouth with bloody knuckles. 

Why was he here in the first place!? He could have simply done his hacking and sat in the van while having coffee and here he was, looking at the thing he hated the most- humans. 

'Come on, Kitty~ Don't growl~'- Jimin sang, as J-hope laughed, however as bullets rained in their direction, they too ran towards the rooftop, while Suga followed grumbling behind. 

---

'YOU. *SLASH* DISGUSTING*SLASH* PIECE*SLASH*OF*SLASH*SHIT*SLASH*! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ATTACK ON MY FACE?!'- Jin screamed, finally making holes in the man's face where the eyes were supposed to be. 

He looked behind and stared dumbly. 

Namjoon stood with half of the original sword, as the man lay sliced in half on the ground, with the other half of the sword stuck in his balls. 

'That was the newest design you so-called-148-IQ-but-dumbass-cracked-human!'-Jin screamed, as he took out a dagger and sent it flying towards Namjoon who was fast to bend, as the dagger struck straight at the heart of another man who was about to kill the welp- 148 IQ--

'Sorry Jin Hyung, I promise I won't do anything like this, at least until we get back home safe, let's go upstairs now!'

Jin shook his head before nodding. 

'Those kids better be alive!'

---

*BAM!* 

As the rooftop door burst open, Jin, Namjoon, J-hope, Suga, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, were all met by the sight of Soobin, Kai, Boemgyu, and Taehyun lying on the ground. Meanwhile, Yeonjun, looking dead and covered in blood throughout was held by the 'BOSS', the one whom they had been searching for months, their biggest enemy. 

'Jun-ah?'- Jungkook whispered. 

'HAHAHA! You assholes really thought you'd be able to get a hold of me. HAHAHA. Look where you are now! This boy is going to die anytime soon, while those are seemingly done with life as well.- the 'BOSS' spoke, motioning towards the rest of the TXT, who were still lying on the ground. 

He yanked Yeonjun's hair back, making the boy groan, as his bloody face came into view. 

'You really think you can get out? Even if you kill him, we seven are still here to let you know what hell on earth looks like.'- Namjoon spoke. 

The boss visibly gulped and pressed the blade closer against Yeonjun's neck. 

'Doesn't matter, there's a bomb in the building, if I die, you all die too! And besides--

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BTS looked at each other, before sighing. 

The man dropped to the ground, holding his stomach, where a long sword struck, from his back out of his stomach, his hands bloody, and his limbs shaking. He coughed blood, turning around, just to be met by a punch on his face, which made him fall on his butt as the sword slid inside more, making him scream. 

'You overcooked piece of meat, with those shitty dialogues of yours, do you really think we are gonna be scared of you? HuH? ThE bOsS~'- Y/N spoke, making Yeonjun stand up, who took off his shirt, leaving him in a vest, which was as clear as his skin meaning only one thing, all the blood on his shirt was that of the people he killed. 

Y/N smiled, turning to him, handing him a handkerchief as he wiped off the disgusting blood of the enemies off his face, making an 'ew' expression.

'Thanks, Y/N-ie~'- he smiled cutely, before taking out a small knife from his boots, and moving closer to the boos-welp-boss, yanking him back by his hair, 

'This is what happens when you speak too much~'- with that, he chopped off the man's tongue, making him release whines and gurgles from his throat. 

BTS walked closer to the man, as Jin bent down, 

'Sorry to break it to you, but the bomb is already diffused, and the drugs you stole from us, are back with us too, your weapons, we're taking them as payment for all this waste of our daggers and guns and course, energy. Goodbye, sweetheart~'- With that, he pressed the gun straight to his forehead, but as he was about to shoot, there was a shot at the man's ball's straight, making him freeze, and then wriggle around like a snake in pain, while Jin and the rest of the BTS looked up at Y/N who smiled, innocently. 

'You left me all alone at home, what did you think, I didn't even get to have my fun.'- Y/N spoke, poking out her tongue, and laughing as Jungkook and Jimin nearly jumped on her. 

'I'm hungry, I heard mom will order food from outside today?'- Taehyung asked, holding on to Namjoon who nodded, their mouths watered at the thought of food. Come on, they are hungry~

Jin sighed, pressing the trigger almost before there was another shot and the man dropped dead with a bullet through his forehead. 

This time Jin and the rest of the BTS looked at Suga, who hi-fi'ed with Y/N, walking away already. 

'What did I do to deserve this shit?!'- Jin mumbled, as they walked back too. 

Meanwhile, 

'YAH! YAH!  YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHITS! GET UP AND SLEEP IN THE HOUSE!'- Yeonjun screamed kicking Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai one by one, waking them up, who were peacefully lying on the ground, sleeping till now. 

As Soobin got up, rubbing his eyes, he stared at Yeonjun, who had a betrayed look on his face. 

'You didn't save me from that expired meaty loaf of a man, but simply traveled up till here only to lay down and sleep?!' 

'We know your antics, Hyung.'- Kai spoke, yawning as he walked out too. 

The rest followed, while Yeonjun stood there, as the wind flew, the breeze making hair move out his face, while he teared up, why? 

This was one of those top 10 anime betrayals afterall. 

'Y/N-IEEEE, JUNIEE NEEEDS LOVEEEE~' 

With that he too was about to run and go down the stairs, but stopped, turning around, 

'This was the story, we are all mafias if you can make it out dear readers, there's no smut or cringe that you're gonna get here and as always we are, and will be, a happy family, so peace out~' 

*runs away* 

---

<3

Good luck to BTS with the military enlistment,  let's continue to keep them in our hearts till they are back again. 

Hope you guys liked it~ 

Love y'all~

Stay safe, keep smiling and love yourself~ 

As well as the world around you! 

Don't let the muggles get you down, my homies~

PS- Might as well give y'all a bonus someday, less see~ 

*winks and runs away too*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.4K 34
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...
31K 864 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
10.4K 276 25
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
602K 20.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...