CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

59 What we SOW...

2.6K 137 18
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 59 What we SOW...

In the meanwhile

Rajeev reached the forbidden forest. He was stopped by the police who were guarding the forest check post. Rajeev got down from the car.

"Sir, people are not allowed to enter this forest. That's why it's called forbidden forest" the police said.

"Sir, my daughter is here... I came to rescue her" Rajeev said.

"Your daughter? Is your daughter a fox or wolf? Because only those animals live in this forest" the policeman teased.

"Sir, Ajay Singh kidnapped my daughter Simran..."

Cutting him,

"Simran? Are you her father? It sounds like a new story... we heard she is a crime partner of Ajay Singh..."

"No sir, it's not true... Ajay Singh created such a scene and made my daughter as a criminal in the police's eyes. She is not at fault, sir"

"Whatever it is... we can't permit you to enter the forest because there is no one in the forest"

"Sir, if you don't believe my words, you can ask Arnav Singh Raizada"

"Whom you are talking about? The famous businessman Arnav Singh Raizada?"

"Yes..."

"Where is he?"

"He is in the car" Rajeev turned behind and didn't find Arnav's car.

How could the car be there if Arnav called his driver back after the impact?

"Where is Arnav Singh Raizada?"

"He came with me..."

"If he came with you then where is he? Did he get vanished?"

"Sir, trust me... my daughter asked me to bring Arnav to rescue her and he came with me to rescue my daughter"

"Let it be anything, sir... we can't let you go in. You can go"

"No... I won't go"

"Then we have no choice than arresting you"

"This is not done, inspector. I too know LAW"

"Then you can argue in the court" the police tried to arrest Rajeev.

Rajeev pushed the policeman. He fell down and got hit on his head with the check post. His head started bleeding.

"Arrest him..." the inspector shouted.

Another two policemen pounced on Rajeev and handcuffed him.

On the other side, Simran was taken to the scanning center of the government hospital for a further check-up. Before she was surrendered to the court, she should have checked thoroughly and also the complete medical certificate should be ready. Then only the judgment will not be delayed. So, Naushad screwed the doctor's team to make it soon.

Simran was suffocating in the killer pain as she could not sit nor could lay. She wanted to call her father and convey her current position. She believed that Rajeev can get her bail but she didn't know her bad time was chasing not only her but also her father who just got arrested. As Rajeev got arrested, how could he get bail for Simran when he himself needed one?

In the meanwhile,

RM

The securities of RM were found fainted. It seemed Ajay Singh made them smell chloroform to enter RM. Arnav called the doctor and gave them an antidote. He asked them to take a rest and came inside. He saw Khushi bringing a first aid kit. She went to Arvind.

"Babuji, please sit... let me treat your wound," She said.

"That's ok, beta... it's not so deep" he said.

"Maybe... what harm if I treat it?" She asked.

"How did he get the wound?" Arnav asked while advancing him.

"Ajay Singh hit Babuji with his gun," Khushi said.

"Gun? Did he have a gun? Then why didn't he use it against you guys?" Arnav asked wondering.

"He took it out. Babuji was the one who fought with him without fear and made him shoot all the bullets. He made the gun empty."

Arnav raised his brows getting amazed.

"If Babuji would not have done that, Ajay Singh would have used it in his favor... the climax of the story would have also changed... thank you Babuji," Khushi said and Arvind touched her hair lovingly.

Taking the first aid box from Khushi's hand Ratna gestured for Arvind to sit. Khushi looked at her and then at Arvind. Arvind sat on the sofa without opposing. Khushi came to Arnav and stood next to him who was smiling at his parents. Ratna cleaned the wound with antiseptic lotion and put ointment on it. Then she plastered it.

"Thank you, Ratna..." Arvind said.

"Thank you for you too... for saving my Bahu," Ratna said rigidly.

"She is my Bahu too, Ratna... saving her is my duty... for that, you don't have to thank me," Arvind said.

Arnav came to them and stood before them.

"Mom, why are you still angry with him? I think you should forget the past and concentrate on the present"

"I have no problem in forgiving him, Chotte. I just want to know something... that, this change of him is permanent or not... because I can't fight for my rights again and again" she said wearily.

Arnav looked at Arvind questioningly.

"What else is there, that could change me again Ratna? I know I have done many mistakes in my life that can't be recovered. But, I have learned very big lessons in a very short period that opened my eyes. Family is everything in a man's life. The man who could eat with his family peacefully is the luckiest person. I understood that. Please, give me one last chance... please accept me and let me into our family"

"Mom, I want you to accept him not just because you need him. As of now, he himself would have understood the truth that you don't need him. he had seen that you stood for yourself. So, there is no need for hesitation..." Arnav came for his father's help.

Ratna nodded yes making all of them smile.

"Finally, all the problems that kept on nagging us got finished," Arnav said sighing.

Khushi slightly pulled Arnav's T-shirt. Arnav looked at her and raised his brows.

"Arnavji, what happened to Rajeev uncle? He went to the forbidden forest to rescue Simran... ask him to come back"

"Let him go..."

"But why?"

"He won't understand the seriousness of the real issue that Simran lied to him and everything is a drama to bring me out of RM. Let him go and see that by himself. Then only he will realize how cheat his daughter is" Arnav said in a feeble tone, leaning towards Khushi, closing his mouth with his palm.

"However, he will get to know that police arrested Simran"

"It doesn't matter at all... according to him, his daughter is a nice girl... let him reap what he sowed"

That was when Arnav got a call from Naushad. Arnav attended it.

"Hello, sir..."

"ASR, Simran is admitted to the hospital... her condition is serious"

"Sir, please check twice... she is a criminal... she may pretend"

"No ASR... she was scanned... the doctors confirmed that she could not walk anymore and would be bedridden"

"Whaaaat? Are you serious?"

"Yes, ASR... her backbone got crumbled. She tried to escape from the police and jumped over the compound wall of RM. She slipped her balance and fell down on a stone."

Arnav was shocked to the core. He could not believe Simran became disabled. He gulped down hard, running his eyes on Raizadas one by one bamboozled.

"What happened, Chotte? is anything serious?"

Arnav said what Naushad told him. the trio got thunderstruck.

"Is it truly true?" Khushi asked with shock.

Arnav nodded yes.

"The doctors and her scan reports confirmed it"

"Karma always teaches the good lesson... how heartlessly she insulted Chotte when he met with an accident...? See, what she got...! God must be great...!" Ratna said.

"Let me call Rajeev uncle"

Arnav removed his phone and called Rajeev but his phone was switched off. So, he called Naushad.

"Yes, ASR?"

"What about Rajeev uncle? His phone is switched off..."

"Yeah, just now I got a message from the forbidden forest officer. They arrested Rajeev for making a policeman wound"

"Whaaat?"

"Yes, ASR. He was taken to the police station and FIR was also filed"

"Can't we do anything?"

"We can do anything only when the case comes to the court as the case is already filed"

"Ok..." Arnav disconnected the call sighing.

Arnav was terribly puzzled, seeing Rajeev getting surrounded by problems from every direction. He could not even be with his daughter who was in a terrible state.

To be continued...

Note: The next part of CBD will be the last part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 9.9K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
89.8K 7.8K 50
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
73.7K 5.6K 21
Her dreams shattered when he forced her into marriage which she never wanted. She never thought that instead taking good turn her life will land he...
454K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...