CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

56 Change of Plan

2.2K 128 11
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 56 Change of plan

Simran was about to call Rajeev, she heard the door opening sound again. She hid the mobile under her thigh and sat straight. The person who entered the room was none other than Ajay Singh himself. Simran looked at him plainly.

"You said you will prove yourself if I give you a chance. How could you prove yourself? Could you bring Khushi out of RM?" Ajay Singh asked.

"Khushi?"

"Yes, our astrologer said my father will face a dangerous phase in his life. That's why we searched for a girl with a special horoscope. I think my father will cross the dangerous phase if he gets married to Khushi"

"But she is married..."

"It doesn't matter at all... I will kill her husband if needed. By the way, what harm if I give it a try?"

"Honestly speaking, I don't think I can get Khushi out of RM but... I can take you inside RM. If you have guts, you can take her away from RM"

"Don't I have guts?" Ajay Singh asked mockingly.

"Of course, you have... if you are ready to enter RM, I will take you there. After that, it is your problem..."

"It's enough for me... Just take me to RM. but before that, you should do something I say"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Call your father and hand him over to me. You can step out of my clutch only after your father stepped into my protection ring"

"Okay I will call my father"

"Your father should not know anything about our plan" he warned.

"I won't say anything to him"

"Don't try to act smart... I won't mind killing you"

"I know. But you should free me after you got Khushi"

"What I am going to do with you after we got Khushi?"

"Done..."

Ajay Singh passed his phone to Simran. Simran called Rajeev. He attended the call.

"Dad... " Simran talked with a weak tone, making Ajay Singh wonder.

"Simi... Where are you? How are you? What I heard about you is true. The police are suspecting you as Ajay Singh's crime partner"

"No dad, he kidnapped me from the police protection"

"But why?"

"He thinks that I intentionally trapped him to the police, joining my hands with Arnav"

"What the hell? Where are you now?"

"I am in Delhi only... I got someone's phone and called you."

"I will come to the place if you give me a clue."

"You can't do it alone. Bring Arnav with you... "

"Arnav but why?"

"Don't you know his ability? He can make anything possible. Please leave your ego behind and go to him. Please don't inform anything about it the police, if you want me to be alive. These guys will definitely kill me if they saw police"

"Okay, I won't go to the police. I will talk to Arnav. Where do you want us to come?"

"Dad, it seems somebody is coming. I will call you later. Don't call me back. I myself will call you when the situation permits"

She disconnected the call and look that Ajay Singh.

"Why did you call Arnav?" Ajay Singh asked.

"You can't touch Khushi until Arnav is with her. Trap Arnav somewhere away from RM. And then you can easily reach Khushi" Simran said.

"That's a good idea"

"Don't underestimate Arnav... he is a dangerous man"

"Not more than me"

Simran nodded yes.

"After reaching Delhi, I will call my father and ask him to come to your place"

"Okay, let's go"

Ajay Singh walked out. Taking the phone from under her thigh, Simran hid it inside her dress and followed him.

Ajay Singh threw orders on his men. Within half an hour everything was ready. Simran saw a bus. Ajay Singh's men got onto the bus wearing burqas that made Simran Amaze. Ajay Singh gave her a burqa.

"Wear it... no one would suspect us"

Simran nodded okay and wore it. The bus started towards Delhi with Ajay Singh and his men.

In the meanwhile,

RM

Khushi came out of the washroom, wiping her face. Arnav was checking emails on his laptop. When Khushi crossed him, He took her saree pallu and rolled its end in his hand. Khushi was pulled back and looked at him, turning behind. She saw her saree pallu in his hand.

"Arnavji, what is this...? Leave my saree" she pulled it.

"Khushi... you just stay away from this issue," Arnav said seriously.

Khushi flinched, what was he talking about?

"This is a matter between me and my enemy," Said Arnav.

"Enemy? Whom you are talking about?" Khushi asked frowning.

Arnav pulled her saree and she ran to him automatically.

"This bloody saree is my enemy..."

Khushi looked at her saree with confusion.

He dragged her to him, circling her waist, and made her sit next to him.

"It always resides between me and my wife" he whispered in her ear making her blush.

"Is it necessary to wear a saree inside our room too?"

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Arnavji, what happened to you? Why are you blabbering like a..."

Cutting her,

"Crazy guy?"

She nodded yes pouting.

"What to do? A wicked girl made me crazy"

"Am I a wicked girl?"

"Then what? Making me crazy, you are reacting like you did nothing"

"What do you want me to do?"

"A lip lock... or, at least a love making..." he said pinching her lower lip.

Khushi chuckled.

"AT LEAST a lovemaking?"

"Mmm..." he nuzzled her cheek with his nose.

"If love-making is AT LEAST thing, then what's more than that?"

"There are many things that make love making special... I will briefly explain to you practically if you give me a chance..." he said cheesy.

Khushi nodded NO and was supposed to get up, Arnav pulled her back, and before she composed herself, he captured her lips. He drew her on his lap while deepening the kiss, making her lack for breath. He broke the kiss afterward and looked at her intensely, looking at him bewildered. He stroked her lips with his thumb.

"Why did you become wild suddenly?" she asked blinking her eyes.

"It's because of you... if you had kissed me often, I would not have behaved wild... Your reluctance is what makes me wild"

"Ohh... really?"

"Yes... so, try to be not reluctant to me. Come to bed without delay. Then, you would not get to see me wild on the bed"

"You became worse..." She pushed his cheek, pressing her lips together.

She stood up and her saree pin got removed from her shoulder as her pallu was still in Arnav's hand.

"Have not you left it yet?" Khushi asked, holding it on her shoulder.

Arnav nodded NO.

"Leave it, Arnavji"

"Don't support my enemy. Then the consequence will be worse"

Clutching his jaw, she pressed her lips on his cheek strongly. While doing that, she snatched the saree edge from his hand and ran out giggling. Arnav chased her. he lifted her from behind, circling her waist. Khushi leaned back on his chest.

That was when they heard a calling bell sound. They looked at each other. Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Khushi chuckled.

"Arnavji put me down"

"No way..." he walked back to their room, lifting her.

Arvind opened the door and got stuck, seeing Rajeev. Arvind frowned. He could not get why Rajeev was there because Shyam was also not in RM then why did he come?"

"I want to meet Arnav," Rajeev said, without any formal greeting.

"He is in his room. Tell me what's the matter"

"Arvind, it's urgent... I should immediately meet Arnav"

"Tell me the matter first"

"Simran was kidnapped by Ajay Singh"

"Whaaaat? Kidnaped? The police say she is his partner"

"It's not true... please, call Arnav. only he could help me"

"No way... why should Chotte help you? It will never happen. Why are you unnecessarily dragging Chotte in this matter?"

"Because only Arnav has the ability to tackle Ajay Singh"

"Why don't you go to the police?"

"They will kill Simran if I go to the police"

"They will kill Chotte if he helps you"

"Let me talk to Arnav... let him decide whether he would like to help me or not"

"No... I don't like to put his life at risk"

"My daughter's life is already at risk"

"It's the outcome of being a partner of a criminal"

"She is not his partner"

"I don't care... don't create a problem in our family and leave"

Rajeev pushed Arvind and shouted,

"Arnaaaavvvvvvvv"

Arnav broke the kiss jerking and got detached from Khushi.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
73.6K 5.6K 21
Her dreams shattered when he forced her into marriage which she never wanted. She never thought that instead taking good turn her life will land he...
200K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
135K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...