CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

55 Thougtful Arnav

2.3K 141 18
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 55 Thoughtful Arnav

Arnav and Khushi were shocked to the core seeing Ajay Singh in their wedding video.

"Is he Ajay Singh?" Ratna asked.

"Haan, Amma, he is Ajay Singh but in disguise," Khushi said.

Ratna looked at Arnav who was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking, Chotte?"

"I'm thinking about him only. Why did he come to the wedding hall? Did he plan to kidnap Khushi from the wedding hall or to assay us?"

"Maybe, Simran would have invited him," Ratna said.

"I don't think so..." Arnav said thoughtfully.

"Why?"

"She knew very well about the police protection we arranged around the wedding hall. Then she, would not have invited him because that was a pure risk. In fact, she should have warned him not to enter the wedding hall... ( he paused for a while) if she was his partner in crime..."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think they are together"

"But, Ajay Singh clearly declared that she is his partner"

"Not everything told by Ajay Singh can be true. And, first of all, why Ajay Singh should declare to the police that Simran is her partner? He could have rescued her without a clue if they are together. Finding out about it would have been tough for the police if he had not appeared in front of Naushad. Then why did he voluntarily come in front of him and left a chit that proved their partnership?"

"Chotte, Ajay Singh is not only a dangerous man but can be an adamant fellow too. He might have ignored Simran's warning about the police protection of the wedding hall. Just because he came to the wedding hall, why do you think so deep down?"

"Maybe... There is a possibility for that too...but..."

"Arnavji is right, Amma. we should not think in the way police think because we knew Ajay Singh more than the police do"

"Exactly... I think he purposely trapped Simran in this issue and created an image like she is a criminal..."

"Of course, she is..." Said Ratna hurriedly.

Arnav chuckled.

"No doubt she is a criminal but she should be punished by law, not by Ajay Singh," Arnav said.

"Do you think he abducted her to punish her?"

"I don't know... I can't conclude anything... Let me talk to Naushad"

Arnav called Naushad. He attended the call on the second ring.

"Hello ASR..."

"AC sir, I want to know something very important about Simran"

"Yeah, tell me, ASR..."

"You checked Simran's complete call history right?"

"Not only call history but also the text messages"

"How many times has Simran called Ajay Singh from her mobile?"

"Only one time before your temple visit and she sent the temple's location to him"

"That's all?"

"That's all"

"Then how do you think she could be Ajay Singh's partner?"

"He himself wrote it in the chit"

"Do you think Ajay Singh's words are true?"

"If it is not, why did he voluntarily write the chit?"

"That's what I'm asking... Why should he voluntarily write a chit when he had a chance to do it without evidence?"

Naushad got stuck.

"Yeah... He could have done so... Do you think he diverted the police?"

"Yes... I saw him in my wedding video..."

"Whaaaat? How didn't anyone identify him?"

"He was in disguise..."

"But, no weird thing registered at the time of your wedding... No one knows about his presence then why did he come?"

"That's what made me think in a different direction"

"How?"

"He may give a try to kidnap Khushi from the wedding hall... He might have gone silent seeing the tight police protection... And... He should have seen Simran at the wedding for the first time and should have gotten to know that she belongs to my family..."

Cutting Arnav,

"He might have thought she intentionally called him to the temple and also the police to trap him..."

"Exactly..."

"If it is so, she should be in danger"

"No doubt..."

"What do you want me to do, ASR? I already told you... They are very dangerous people who never mind cutting people like vegetables... I don't mind about it but getting an arrest warrant for Ajay Singh is impossible. Lucknow police won't dare. At the same time, they won't allow us to do that too..." Naushad said helplessly.

"I will talk to the commissioner"

"Please do... I just need an arrest warrant... I will take care of Ajay Singh's clan"

"Ok"

Arnav disconnected the call.

"Don't know what they did to Simran " Khushi said worriedly.

Arnav and Ratna spared a glance.

"What they would have done to you if they had caught you?" Arnav asked meaningfully.

Khushi bit her nail nervously.

"She tried to make your life hell... And you are worrying for her..."

"Pain is the same for everyone Arnavji... So is life... Singhs and their men are barbarians. They don't have thinking ability. They just do what they want. If your guess is right, they would surely torture Simran. She could not stand it, Arnavji..."

"Would you have stood it?"

Khushi sighed.

"Why would I stand it when my hero is here to protect me?"

Arnav smiled and clutched her hand lovingly. Ratna coughed, and said,

"Public... Public..."

Khushi pulled her hand hurriedly. Ratna and Arnav laughed all together making her blush.

Lucknow

Vijay Singh was in a serious condition due to heavy blood loss. His body didn't accept the treatment. The doctors almost lost hope. Ajay Singh was angry like hell with Simran. He came to his house.

"Where is she?" He roared.

"She is locked in that room," one of his men said.

Ajay Singh gestured for him to open the door. They opened the lock. Simran got alerted, hearing the door opening sound. She saw a board at the corner of the room. Taking it, she got ready to hit the person who was going to enter the room. Ajay Singh entered the room like a storm, kicking the door. Simran who was waiting behind the door hit him with the board. That action of Simran increased Ajay Singh's anger tenfold. Snatching the board from Simran, he started hitting her.

"Because of you, my Babuji is in critical condition... if anything happened to him then I will kill you to death" she shouted.

"What the hell that buffalo is going to do being alive? Let him die... I wish he should get death soon" Simran screamed.

Ajay Singh lost his patience completely. He clutched her hair wrathfully.

"If my Babuji died, I will throw you on the same pyre... mark my words"

"Leave my hair you bloody, B****. How dare you touch my hair" She sneered.

Ajay Singh could not stand the word B****

"Oh... don't you like it if anyone touches your hair? Then, I should help you... Let me shave your hair off..."

Simran looked at him shockingly.

"Then, no one will touch your hair... not even you... because there won't be anything called HAIR" he laughed like thunder.

"Dare you..." Simran panted hard.

"Of course, I dare... who is there?" he shouted.

Within a few seconds, a few men rushed inside the room.

"Call our barber... I want her head to be shaved..." He scoffed.

That made Simran furious.

"See, if any of your men come close to me, he will become a dead body" She challenged him.

"Oh... really?" Ajay Singh chuckled mockingly.

"Bring the rope..." he ordered.

A man ran out of the room and came with a strong rope. Simran moved back irately. Three of Ajay Singh's men pounced on her at a time. They tied her legs and hands then rolled her in the rope and made her immovable.

"Stop the barber if you can," Ajay Singh said.

"See, don't do this to me... do you know how much I have spent for my hair?" she said miserably.

"There, my Babuji is struggling for his life... and here, you are worried about your hair?"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I won't do anything against you anymore. I will do what you say... please don't do this to me... please" she begged.

Ajay Singh wondered. The girl who was so wrathful a few minutes ago was apologizing to save her hair... just for her HAIR? He could not believe it.

"My Babuji is on a deathbed... what about that?"

"I will look after him if you give me a chance. My Dad knew many specialists in Delhi. I can bring them to Lucknow. I promise... I will ask my Dad to do that. I'm sorry for my previous rude behavior. Please forgive me" she pleaded.

"I can't forgive you... because you kicked my Babuji and pushed him onto the deathbed. I will definitely shave your head off if anything unpleasant happened to him... you know very well that I can do it"

Simran gulped down hard.

Ajay Singh gestured to his men and they freed her from the rope. Simran felt the sudden blood circulation of her body as the rope was tight enough to stop the blood circulation of her body. Closing the door, Ajay Singh left the room.

Simran hit her forehead and sighed wearily. That was when her eyes caught sight. Her face brightened. It was a phone. It should have slipped from Ajay Singh's man's pocket when he tied her with the rope. Taking the phone, she dialed Rajeev.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 661 9
This is my slightly different take on how Arnav and Kushi's life turned around after their forced marriage. There is no question if they love each ot...
94.2K 9.9K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
453K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
228K 14K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.