Cale De Alger Obelia I ʷᵐᵐᵃᵖ...

De Mystical_Plotter123

...In which Cale Henituse (Kim Rok Soo),got transmigrate-"Give me back my slacker life!!!" A-ahem,again as Ca... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
⚠(re-upload)
Chapter 5
WINNER!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 11
!ANNOUNCEMENT LETTER!
Chapter 14
!Announcement!

Chapter 13

11.1K 597 39
De Mystical_Plotter123

Little Raven
&
A Magician
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

.
.
.
.
.

The siblings are seen playing in the garden,well athy is the only one playing while Cale is just staring into nothing. 

"Brother!,did you know someone always steals my sweets!"

"Hm" Cale just bluntly hummed as a reply and yawned.'I wanna sleep',Cale rubbed his eyes,"Athy come on lets go-.."Once Cale opened his eyes Athy was nowhere to be found...

"Huh?"
.
.
.
.

•-LOOPING BACK •••

While Cale is yawning and rubbinh his eyes,Athy heard a rustle around the bushes.

Being a curious cat,Athy went to the bushes where the sound came from.

Pushing the bushes away revealed a little cute creature.

'Aw~ S-So cute!'

"H-Hi,you want some treats boy?" Athy tries to get closer to the little creature,But it suddenly ran away.

"Ah,wait!"

•-BACK TO THE CURRENT•••

'Huh?'

"Ah,Wait!"

Out of the sudden Cale hears Athy yelling,spotting Athy who was running trough the trees,Cale followed her quickly "Athy!!"

Athy continued chasing the little creature,and finally....

"Got you little Raven!"

"Ah my hair,what do you think your doing?,stop pulling!" Said a man's voice who was wearing a cloak.

"I said get off."

"W-Who are you?" Athy asked still mesmerized by his gorgeous face."Not many people are allowed here.What are you doing here?"

"I caught this." The long haired man said while showing a fluffy litte creature in his hands.

"Ah Raven,is he yours?" Athy asked him again."Youve never seen one of these?" The long haired man asked back.

'What?,He's not here to get his pet?'

"Athy!"

Athy heard a familar voice calling her."Oh brother!"

*Snap!*

•-MEANWHILE•••

"Athy!" Cale called out,still sear hing for Athy. As he walked through the bushes he suddenly felt a pang on his head.

"Ah!"Cale grabbed his head feeling a sudden headache,then a memory flashes through his eyes.

"Ah shit,its about damn time"

Cale finally remembered what happens in the story,taking a deep breath,he closes his eyes.

After a while Cale opens his eyes,finally seeing the magic barrier.

Concentrating again,he gathers a handful of mana in his palm,and placing his palm on the barrier,creating a spell.

'Barrier Breaker'

"Break Down"

The barrier finally broke down,revealing Athy and a long haired man."What,who dares to-"

"You dare to mess with my sister?" Cale said.

But there is one thing Cale is'nt aware of..

"Brother!-"Athy called out to Cale,but was shocked.

'W-why are his eyes blue?!'

The magician fell quiet when he saw Cale,but then he walked to Cale,grabbing his chin.

"Heh~,your quite interesting" The magician smirked staring to Cale's now glowing blue jeweled eyes with his glowing red eyes.

"Hey don't touch my brother!"Athy yelled but the magician just ignored her.

"I've never seen someone like you before,and plus someone with an Everstone's Blood" The magician said,now finnaly letting go of his chin

"And with the two of you's jeweled eyes,I assume both of you must be a direct descendant of royal blood both of you must be Kylium's children,right?"

"That's not our dad!" Athy exclaimed. "Then-"

*Pat*

The magician and Athy both turned to the sound,seeing a passed out Cale with a bleeding nose.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Timeskip*
(Evening)

*Tick Tock*

*Tick Tock*

The sound of the clock filled Cale's room as he was lying down asleep sideways,finally not taking it any longer,he sighs,opening his eyes.

"Get out"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FIRST OFF ALL I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN HIATUS AND THIS BOOK IS NOT DROPPED,WELL FOR THE EXPLANATION WHY I GOT INTO A HIATUS IS ...

My mom...passed away at the last week of september,when i was planning to make a new chapter. So i went here on wattpad,got into the message board and posting a message saying about my mom's situation and taking a rest for a month...

As the time passed it was now November but i got caught up with school works which is why i didn't have time to make a chapter.

And now its december..
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!,finally having time today i now made a new chapter and since our christmas break is now close i will try to update chapters.

and lastly let's have a Q and A,so drop any questions you are curious about this story.

(drop your questions here)
⬇⤵

That's all bye!
-
754 words

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.3K 767 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
4.2K 190 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...
772K 41.9K 99
Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is suddenly murdered by a mysterious woman in bla...
8.3K 291 11
Claude only had one wish, save Diana from her fate, love her properly the way he couldn't in her short life, and create a family with her, with their...