Chapter 11

❛ Mother❜▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂(Back to 2 years ago,this chapter has mentions of Cale's Mother)

❛ Mother❜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
(Back to 2 years ago,
this chapter has mentions of Cale's Mother)

.
.
.
.
.

Today,Athy is drawing while lying on the carpet on her stomach with Lily and Felix by her side.

"What are you drawing princess?"
Felix asked. "Silly it's Lily the prettiest person in the world!" Athy exclaimed while scribbling on the paper with a crayon.

"Ah,I can tell that is His Majesty this time,right?" Felix said.

"Nope!,wrong."

"I'll give this to you Felix." Athy handed Felix a paper that has a figure drawn in it. "...Is this me?" He asked while staring at it.

"Thank you,Thank you so much Princess. I shall keep it as a family heirloom forever." Felix said thankfully,while Athy handed Lily her drawing of her. "Here this is for you Lily."

"My,Am I these pretty in your eyes."
Lily said looking at the paper in her hands."As pretty as the sky and stars!" Athy added.

Alright,let's do that idiot Claude next.

Athy began to draw Claude and her kicking him. "It's His Majesty and the Princess,his Majesty would be very pleased."

No,I'm not giving this to him.

And there's no way he'd be happy.

In fact he might try to kill me for making it so ugly.

"Now Athy's gonna draw the most coolest person in the world!" Athy exclaimed with a big smile,"The coolest person?" Felix asked.

"Who might that be Princess?" Lily ask after Felix's question.

"It's my big brother!"

Athy began to draw Cale while swaying her feet back and forth.

That's right!,my brother is most coolest person ever!

"Lily." Athy called out,"Yes Princess?" Lily asked. "Athy wants to give this to him."

Lily and Felix looked at the drawing, "My,I'm sure he's gonna love this Princess." Lily said. "I agree." Felix obliged with a happy smile.

"Hm,Athy wants to see him." Athy frowned, "What about sending a letter to him?" Felix suggested,"And with the drawing." Lily added after Felix. Athy
gasped,with sparkles in her eyes.