The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya

2.9K 103 12
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

I went back to my classmates in the cafeteria to eat, not long before I was spotted by the girls of 1-A.

Y/N: "Hey, girls." I waved my hand at them as I approach their table.

Ashido: "Class-Rep! Come here, sit beside Jirou!" She happily giggled, which makes my eyes squint at her behavior.

Y/N: "What are you up to? I'm pretty sure... you're planning something." I said but she waves her hands in denial.

Ashido: "Wha-! No, no! I wouldn't! We're just offering you a seat since we're all going in the third round. Right, Yaoyorozu?" She asked the Vice-Rep beside her as she only gave her a nod because she's busy gobbling her food.

While we were eating our food, Kyoka poked my side with her earjack. I look over her and asked why.

Y/N: "Something wrong?" I whispered.

Jirou: "Why me?" She said. "Why did you pick me when there are other worthy students for the slot in the third round?" She added.

I paused for a second to gulp down my food as I explain it to her.

Y/N: "The way that your team didn't used you as an ace card, like when you are all trapped by Todoroki's ice form earlier, if you used your quirk to break the ice, I'm pretty sure you guys would manage to reach the top 4." You're skillfully good, Kyoka. But they wasted your potential, and I'm sure your parents are waiting to watch you later. I explained, making her blush at my sudden praise.

Jiro: "O-Oh... I see. T-Thank you, Y/N."

Y/N: "No need to thank me."

After we finished talking, Yaoyorozu and the other girls were looking at us with smug eyes. And I think they were teasing us again, especially Ashido.

Ashido: "What's this? Did you intentionally pick her for the empty slot, Class-Rep~?" She said in a teasing manner from her eyes. While Kyoka is blushing madly right next to me. "Are you two dating in secret?" She added more, as Kyoka had enough of it and pokes Ashido's ears with her earphone jacks.

Jiro: "S-Shut up! It was not intentional you know."

Asui: "Seriously, you two look good with each other, ribbit."

Hagakure: "I agree, I agree!" She added which made me chuckle.

Y/N: "Aight, aight. You girls stop teasing her."

Ashido: "Aight, aight. You girls stop teasing-" She mimicked me in my own way. "Tsu's right! And we've already noticed you two are talking with each other frequently even before the sports festival!" She said.

3rd Person PoV

Unbeknownst all of the talking with the girls, Kaminari is listening not far from their table, He is eavesdropping on their conversation as they were talking about the rumored relationship between Jirou and Y/N. 

Kaminari knows to himself that he also like the girl, even with his jokes and attempted flirting towards her, but his conscience is fighting either if to push him feelings at her, or to give way for Y/N.

1st Person PoV

I've already finished my food as the girls were continuously teasing Kyoka, I shook my head at their tenacious acts as I stood up from my seat and excuse myself.

Y/N: "Girls, I'm going out right now, my bladder's going to explode any moment." I lied which they all took the bait. 

Hagakure: "Mhm! Mhm! Bye, Class-Rep!"

Jiro: "Bye, Y/N."

I walked away from their table while I am trying to find the bathroom, but  when I was looking around for it, I ended up bumping into someone.

???: "You should watch where you're going, boy." The deep voice said.

I lifted my head and saw the orange flames in his suit and I clearly recognze who he was.

Y/N: "Endeavor..." I muttered. 

Endeavor: "Next time, watch your surroundings." He said before he walked past me.

For another reason why I don't want to raise the tension between us, it is because my dad before knew his rivalry with Endeavor for the number two spot, and my dad as a pacifist at that time, he chose not to match Endeavor's arrogance and pride. That's how I learned it.

-0-0-0-0-0-

PM: "Now that the lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals!" He said. "This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!"

After the American Cheerleading Squad is finished, I was shocked on what I've saw.

PM: "HUH?" Even Present Mic is confused on what's going on.

Aizawa: "What are they doing?"

PM: "What's the matter, Class 1-A? What kind of fan service is that?" He questioned.

All of the girls from Class 1-A is wearing cheerleading outfits, and boy, they are not happy with it. I quickly looked at my left as I saw Kaminari and Mineta giving each other's thumbs up while the girls are looking gloomy at the stage.

I stood up from my seat and approached the two perverts.

Y/N: "Oi, who's the instigator of that scene?" I pointed out the girls in their cheerleading outfits.

Kaminari and Mineta looked at each other before the two pointed fingers at each other in nervousness. 

Y/N: "Ah... I see." I said as I cracked my knuckles and release a bit of chakra flaring around me. "Y'know I heard that the animals in the zoo are hungry right now. Care to become their lunch?" I said with a sinister grin at them.

Mineta and Kaminari: "N-No! Please don't!" They both pleaded, but I slowly step forward each time as their faces became more horrified and scared. With that, I leaned down to meet Mineta's face and stares at his soul.

Y/N: "Mineta~ You're the sole example of a pervert in Class 1-A, but I want you to meet someone. And Kaminari, we'll talk later." I said to him before I did a ram sign and puts my hand on Mineta's scared head.

Genjutsu: Backroom

Mineta's pupils shrink down as he is trapped in my genjutsu for an hour. I moved away from the two as I gave the girls an okay sign, saying that I already handled the situation.

Yaoyorozu: "Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes." She said as she slumps down in the ground while being consoling by Uraraka. "I even used Creation to make the outfits..."

Jiro: "Those guys are so dumb!" She added while she threw her pompoms on the ground.

Hagakure: "Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things got tense. It's fine. Let's do it!"

Jiro: "W-WHAT?!"

Asui: "Toru, you like this, huh? And Jirou, look over there." She said as Asui pointed me, watching them. "He's watching you, I bet he likes your outfit, ribbit." She added.

This made Kyoka to blush even harder as shyfully covers her face in embarassment.

-0-0-0-0-0-

After the break, Midnight called all of the first year students again at the center for the rules of the third round.

PM: "The lucky sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

Y/N: 'Fucking knew it...' I knew this will happen! I said with a smile on my face. "Wow, one-on-one?"

Kaminari: "The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh? I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV!" He excitedly exclaimed. "This will be exciting Class-Rep!" He said to me.

Y/N: "Yeah, considering that it was a very different last year."

Sero: "Last time, it was a sports chanbara match. And it was boring."

Midnight: "Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then we'll start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, this is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!"

TETSUTETSU VS KIRISHIMA

TOKOYAMI VS YAOYOROZU

ASHIDO VS URARAKA

SHINSO VS MIDORIYA

TODOROKI VS SERO

YUGANO VS KAMINARI

IIDA VS HATSUME

BAKUGO VS JIRO

Y/N: "Wha- Kaminari?!" I said aloud with Kaminari's face is also shocked at this.

Kaminari: "Yugano..." He said as we faced each other. Then I noticed his fists clenching. "I'm going to win." He said with a determined face, eager to defeat me.

Y/N: "I'm not going to be easy on you, so give me your best shot." I answered back as he just replied with a nod before moving away.

PM: "ALL RIGHT! LET'S LEAVE THE TOURNAMENT ASIDE FOR A MOMENTARY INTERLUDE! LET'S HAVE FUN WITH THE RECREATION GAMES!" He announced as all of the students went out to do their different things, either to join the recreational games, or focus for the next tournament and think.

I went back to the forest area near the stadium to practice my new jutsus, honestly, I am pretty worried for my matches, if I would win against Kaminari, then I might face Bakugo, Midoriya or Todoroki in the finals, and if that falls on my plan, I would not hesitate to use that...

-0-0-0-0-

Y/N: 'Kaminari's using his lightning, but I'm sure that he had more tricks up in his sleeve that might surprise me later. Damn, so I need to avoid using Lightning and Water jutsu then, just like a Pokémon battle.' I thought as I heard Present Mic's announcement that all 16 participants need to go back to the arena.

ARENA

PM: "HEY GUYS, ARE YOU READY?! A LOT HAS HAPPENED, BUT IT'S NOW COME TO THIS! A SERIOUS BATTLE! YOU CAN ONLY DEPEND TO YOURSELF! EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT A HERO, YOU'LL FACE LOTS OF SITUATIONS LIKE THAT!" I can hear his voice up on the commentary box as I am walking to the entrance where Izuku's at.

I can see his body trembling as his fist is holding his chest, I approached my nervous friend and he turns to me with a surprised tone in his voice.

Midoriya: "N/N-Chan! What are you doing here?" He asked.

Y/N: "I came here to say 'good luck' and also-" I did a mouth zip gesture, but he didn't get this gesture. "-be careful, man. I already gave you a hint."

All Might "Hey." The voice called behind me as I turned my head and I saw All Might in his skeletal form. "Young Yugano, can I talk with Young Midoriya in private?" He asked, which I can only nod as my response. I left the two to head back in my seat.

-0-0-0-0-

PM: "AUDIENCE! The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting! MATCH NUMBER ONE-- EVEN THOUGH HE'S DONE WELL, WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE? FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

The crowd cheers when we saw Izuku enters the stadium, and surprisingly not nervous? Interesting.

PM: "VERSUS-- SORRY, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO STAND OUT YET! FROM GENERAL STUDIES, IT'S HITOSHI SHINSO!"

While Present Mic is giving them the rules, the two were now in front to meet each other.

 Present Mic started the first match but I saw Midoriya froze up. Shinso already made his move.

Iida: "What's happening to Midoriya? He's not moving at all!" He exclaimed.

Y/N: "It's because of Shinso's quirk."

Uraraka: "I heard that you and that Shinso are friends back then?

Y/N: "Yeah, but I can easily break free form his brainwashing. Unfortunately for Izuku, I gave him numerous hints earlier before the fight. And this is the result..." I groaned as I brushes my face with my hands. " Oh god, it's already over."

PM: "MIDORIYA, THE MATCH JUST STARTED... AND HE'S COMPLETELY FROZEN?" He commented. Then Aizawa proceeds to talk about Shinso's quirk while us 1-A are hoping for Izuku to break free from Shinso's brainwashing.

Ojiro: "I also warn him about that earlier. I went through the trouble because of that!"

While we were watching the fight, Shinso ordered Midoriya to turn around and starts to walk toawrds the end of the arena.

Y/N: 'Izuku... fight it!' I mentally said.

Kaminari: "If you go out of bounds, then you'll lose the match!" He shouted.

While we were at the edge of our seats watching, I saw a subtle flick from Izuku's finger, allowing the One for All to course in his finger.

Kurama: "Hm..." The fox wondered in my mindscape that caught my attention.

Y/N: "What is it, Kurama?"

Kurama: "I sensed some entities rescued him from the brat's quirk."

Y/N: "People? In his own mindscape, too?"

Kurama: "I sensed eight of them, then they disappeared quickly after."

Y/N: "Interesting, he broke free because of them, huh."

My mind went back to reality as I heard Present Mic's commentary.

PM: "T-THIS IS-- MIDORIYA HAS STOPPED!" He commented making the cheering go louder.

Y/N: "Now, Shinso's in trouble." I muttered.

Izuku covers his mouth as Shinso tried to get him back in his brainwashing while dodging his attacks. Izuku finally defeats Shinso with an arm throw, eliminating him out of the match.

Midnight: "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to round two!"

The crowd cheers with his win as I can't help to smirk at my friend.

Y/N: "He actually did it. Damn..."

-0-0-0-0-

WORD COUNT : 2218

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.5K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
580 39 52
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
1.6K 110 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...
996 88 27
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...