ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

Autorstwa Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

12

499 41 6
Autorstwa Tlovesfood

D-Day of Ravenclaw v/s Slytherin match.

The crowd going crazy echoed through the air as the teams made their way throughout the pitch.

I'm sitting on the Quidditch pitch with the rest of the Hogwarts. I should be excited but here I'm thinking about the same thing. What if something happens?

I hate this.

Rm and the other Slytherins weren't scared at all except Jimin who didn't want to speak breaking out of bravery. Yoongi and Rm were so ready to compete that I doubt they remember anything that happened in the bathroom. Whereas V... He was silent as usual. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought of him, we rarely saw each other after yesterday's encounter and Hagrid hasn't been around since.

"Ahem ahem," a familiar voice interrupted. I glanced up to see Silas standing near my seat. "Jisoo," he smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back at him.

"I was hoping, I could ask you for a favor?"

The girls watched us with curiosity whereas Jin glared at him. "Sure, go ahead."

"uh, can we dance together again? I mean for the next practice session. I really need a partner for tomorrow's class and I'm lacking time to find a new one." he smiles nervously.

I chuckled, "well, I don't mind dancing with you again."

"so it is a yes?" his eyes glinted with excitement and I nodded. Soon he left excusing himself to sit with his friends.

Thinking about the players, I don't think they are scared at all. I kept my gaze on them till Professor JYP blew a whistle alarming that the game was going to start.

One hour in, Jin beside me groaned in frustration, "I'M SO HUNGRY!"

"same here! Looks like, they took the game way too seriously." Jungkook says glancing at us from the game.

"It's been an hour and the winner is still unpredictable," Rosie says pouting and glancing at the scoreboard.

"I know right, any of them can win," Jennie mutters looking at Yoongi who was about to goal but Rm stopped it.

"Maybe we should just eat something?" Hobi says smiling at them. Yeah, it's better than starving.

I darted my eyes scanning the letters on the scoreboard, Ravenclaw was 20 points away from Slytherin who was leading. Close enough. Both the teams are playing well.

"Okay I can't take this anymore, Jisonnie would you come with me to get some snacks?" Lisa asks getting up from her seat.

"uh,"  Idk I have this gut feeling that the game is going to... I glance at the pitch again seeing the ball being passed by Jimin, "Sure, let's go."

90:70. The scoreboard was clear and we were leading with 20 points. Good lord, Slytherin is winning and it's totally against the warning.

But ever since my talk with hagrid this morning, it looks like the mirror incident was probably a prank but who knows, it can be a real warning too.

The guys were convinced and suited to win the match but here I'm feeling like a solid piece of shit, useless. Ugh, why the hell I'm feeling so dizzy for Salazar's sake? I was ok a few minutes back, but now I'm rarely able to see a thing.

The ball came flying toward the goal but with the left out energy I have, I stopped it somehow. My head's burning.

"V, watch out!" Jimin's voice made me look up when the golden snitch flew past my head. I almost lost my balance.

"Lisa, we took a lot of things!" I complained peeking through the bunch of food cartons I was holding.

"unnie, you know Jin and Jungkook eat like hyenas, and not to forget Rosé too! This much food is enough for all of us." Lisa grinned and I smiled slowly. She wasn't lying tho, though those hyenas eat like they've been hungry for 2000 years.

"Okay okay, let's go," we made our way back to our seats and passed the food cartons to each of the members.

"Took you both ages to return!" Jungkook taunts taking his 2 bags of food.

"could've been better if you went to take your food by yourself," Lisa taunts back.

"you both couldn't stop bickering for once," Rosé chuckles taking a French fry out and eating it.

I sit back not caring about the two maknaes, passing Jennie her food. "What's the score miss fashionista?"

"still the same, Slytherin is still leading." she sighs and takes the hamburger out of the box. I nodded watching the scoreboard. Looks like everything will be fine.

The announcer kept giving every detail of the game as I finished my food and turned my attention to the players. All were energetic except for one who was looking down. I stared at him for a while and he kept looking down and covering his face once in a while. What is he up to?

Something is wrong...

I kept my food boxes aside and suddenly my heart dropped to my stomach hearing the announcer's next words, "Oh no! Looks like someone just fell!"

I glanced back to see V and his broomstick flying toward the ground. What the hell just happen?!

"Tae!" Jennie's voice was the last thing I heard before running away from my seat.

Ugh, I feel like the dead. Wait, Where am I, and what I'm laying on for Salazar's sake is so fluffy? The last thing I remember was that I was playing Quidditch. Shit the warning!

My eyes popped open. Wait, this ceiling- what am I doing in the hospital?

I quickly tried to sit up but soon I was pushed back to the bed. Who the hell-

Jisoo-

"Don't get up!" her voice was low and her face was full of concern.

I gulped not knowing what to answer so I just nod. She nods and walks to the table beside the bed I was laying on.

I watched her as she took something from the table. "what are you doing here?" I groaned in pain.

"shut up,"

Wow, she just ignored me. Great.

Suddenly Jennie walked in followed by all the members of the elite. "You woke up!" they crushed me into a hug before I could do anything.

"thank god, you're fine," Jimin says moving back and smiling while I just nodded.

"yeah, we thought we almost lost you. The nurse said you had 4 broken bones hyung, falling from that height!" Jk said hugging me.

"but see our Taehyungie is all fine and his bones are recovering well," Hobi hyung smiled tapping my head.

"yeah right but we got so tensed that it took you almost 17 hours to wake up!" What? It's been 17 hours since I played the match.

"Hyung..." I glanced at Namjoon Hyung, "who won the match?" I watch them in curiosity and they look at each other giving greef looks. Of course, I know the answer just by their looks. Slytherin lost. The thing happened just like the warning was mentioned.

"We lost, Ravenclaw's seeker found the golden snitch, while you both crashed," Suga hyung said holding my shoulder. "but it was a good play. At least you're fine now."

"yeah, and that's that! Now forget about it! You must be hungry, eat!" Jin hyung came with a full bowl of oatmeal.

"do I really have to eat that?" I asked in protest.

"Yes! So you eat and rest. It's like 2 am, we have to get back okay, or else professor Yg will get Rosé and Lisa on the way and get us." Jimin made a face and I nodded assuring them.

Soon they left but one person didn't.

Why is she always there when I don't want her to be? How this girl always ends up seeing me in a condition I don't want anyone to see?

"you can leave, you know..." I said looking at my bowl and taking a spoon full of the oatmeal.

"I know... And I also know that you did not end up here just because of an accident with the seeker," she speaks making me shocked.

Before I could speak, she leaves the room.

*•*•*•*•*

Lol, guess who's back? Me! Yeah, my exams went pretty well. How are you all tho?

I wrote this chapter almost a month ago and now after rereading it, I feel like an idiot. Better chapters coming soon! Stay tuned. Thanks for waiting!

New layout for POVs ~

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

10.2K 657 31
โ“„โ“โ“–โ“žโ“˜โ“โ“– ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š,๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
4.7K 213 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
75K 3.2K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
61.6K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.