Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧

318 13 1
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One:

Air☁️

Chapter Five:
🌬The Spirit of Competition ☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The scene then cuts off to show the Pro-bending Arena.

Shiro Shinobi: Folks, after a year of waiting the Pro-bending Championship is finally here. Tonight is the first set of matches in our single elimination sixteen team bracket. And I gotta tell ya, these are the most tenacious and talented bending trios this arena has ever seen.

The Ring announcer then shows up to begin announcing the people that will begin to fight and see who will win to nationals of finale.

Ring Announcer: Introducing our first team, the Future Industries Fire Ferrets!

The crowd going wild on the Fire Ferrts showing up. As they wave to the people who show to see the young performers and begin to fight their competitors. The announcer then brought up the other team know as "Red Sands Rabaroo". The moment both teams met the battle would begin.

The battle between the two opponents was going smoothly for the Avatar and her friends, while the opponent team was struggling from them. On the seating area of the Sato family along with Y/N were intrigued and excited to see both teams battling and get to the championship.

The entire battle ended with the Fore Ferrets winning the whole shindig. Everyone clapping and cheering for the team winning, as Asami walked down noticing Y/N wasn't following. She didn't question it as she thought he was busy looking at the other team.

Y/N: You better not mess anything up Hiroshi. You know consequence.

Standing up from his seat he left the seating area he was in leaving a stun Hiroshi in his seat. He may be scared of Amon at time but realized how much scarier he can be. For someone so young he knew what he could to people and have no remorse whatsoever.

In the changing room was all three: Mako, Korra and Bolin. Explaing how amazing and sync they were in the arena right now.

Korra: Yeah! You know, I feel like the two of us have been connecting really well out of the ring, too.

Mako: Uh, sure.

Not understanding what Korra was trying to explain. But was shock by what she had mentioned next.

Korra: Anyways, I'll be going out soon.

Bolin: Like.. on a date? Who is it!! Wait! Is it me!?

Laughing at Bolin's attempts at guessing on who the person was. She only patted his shoulder to calm down his excitement.

Korra: No, sorry Bo. The person I'm going out with is—

Y/N: Damn Avatar, you got some moves. Doing all those punches and kicks and and water-bending! It was amazing, especially for my first one! Right, Asami?

Entering chuckling at his childish excitement. She patted his shoulder nodding before walking up to Mako kissed his cheek to congratulate him onhis win.

Y/N: You to, pretty boy and rock man! Those moves were quite in sync if you ask me.

Bolin: Rock man? Pretty Boy?

Chuckling Asami turned and began to explain on the names he would give at times. When she turned to look at Y/N he was gone for his spot now attached to Korra's back licking her ear while Korra was trying to get him off to stop him from his sudden action.

Korra: Get off of me!! And, what are you doing!?

Y/N: No~ and carry me, we shall now commence are date!

Shock by sudden statement, they all blinked and stared at the two teenagers. Not believing what sound or noise that came out of the raven-haired boy mouth.

Mako: You're..going on..a date with.. him?

Not understanding why Korra would go on a date with him in the first place.

Asami: That's rather shocking.. I guess congratulations..

Y/N: Thank Asami~ Now..

Leaning down to Korra's shoulder making him fully rest on her body making her grab onto his thighs tightly on instinct.

Y/N: *whispers* Shall we get on with our date, Korra~

This made her ears redden by the sudden change of voice. She nodded saying goodbye to other and see them later. Still confused on the two young people they let be as they thought something happened between them.

Bolin: I didn't think Y/N would Korra's type honestly. But I guess girls are always a mystery. No offense Asami! You're a great gal!

Realizing his minot mistake. Asami let it be as she didn't take any offense to his statement.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Korra: You're taking me to eat some noodles? How..romantic..?

Y/N: It's a small minimal date. And also they really have great noodles from what I heard.

Korra: So, what your saying is this is your first time eating here?

Nodding with a smile on his face, making Korra shake her head but felt Y/N grab her hand making her follow and enter the noodle shop

Korra: You are right! This is tasty and amazing!

Y/N: Told ya! But in reality how does it taste?

Slurping a bunch of noodles after asking. Having a mouthful of noodles she commented soon after his question.

Korra: Hmm, it's delicious and totally authentic! I didn't realize how much I missed Water Tribe grub.

Smiling at the answer he was given he continued to the noodles. But was unaware by the stare of a man that was seated far from them. Korra noticed the stare hoping Y/N would know at least a little about him.

Korra: Hey, who's that creepy guy over there who keeps glaring at us?

Not understanding he turned his head and saw a jet black haired man with girls that have his arms around him. Raising he brow he rolled his eyes knowing who he was.

Y/N: If my memory serves me right— he's Tahno and the Wolfbats, the reigning champs, three years running. Annoying idiots if you ask me.

Turning away he continued eating but noticed wasn't looking away from where Tahno was at. He turned and saw that Tahno was already getting up and began to strut his way other to them.

Tahno: Well, well, well, if it isn't the Fire Ferrets. Pro-bending's saddest excuse for a team. Tell me, how did a couple of amateurs like you luck your way into the tournament? Especially you, Uh-vatar. You know, if you'd like to learn how a real pro bends, I could give you some private lessons.

Getting annoyed at this point Y/N slammed his hands startling both Korra and Tahno. Quickly turning his head to face directly at the man he pulled his collar. His eyes filled nothing but annoyance at the moment, he didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment especially with a man like him.

Y/N: How about this Tahno.. You learn how to fuck off and know not annoy people at the moment. And the only person who'll be giving you private lessons—

Leaning down almost to the point of touching foreheads. Tahno was feeling the most intimidated as he never seen someone so straightforward. He can feel the aura that was surrounding the young raven and orange haired male.

Y/N: Is me~

Letting go of the collar he placed his middle and index finger in his mouth calling out to Naga. Naga busts through the window, roaring loudly at Tahno. He falls over, but his friends behind him catch him and they walk away. Both teenager began to laugh seeing how Tahno left in now a grumpy mood.

Even more, Korra was surprise that Naga would respond to Y/N's whistle call.

Korra: You are one of kind, you know that.

Smiling in victory they both left paying the man and left to get some drinks and spend the rest of their time before the next match that the fire ferrts will have.

Back at the arena, Mako was waiting patiently for Korra to get back from her "date". Noticing a familiar person walking forward, he walked forward to her.

Mako: What kind of game are you playing?

Confused at his slightly angered response she responded only talking about the "Quartermatch Final".

Mako: I'm not talking about that. I mean why would go with him? I honestly don't see why you hang with him.

Korra: We're just having fun together. What do you care, anyway?

Feeling defensive thinking she was targeting at him.

Mako: I'm not! You can hang with him for all I care!

Korra: Wait a second ... you're not worried about him, you're jealous! You do have feelings for me!

Mako: What? Jealous? Don't be ridiculous.

Having a smile plaster onher face she went back and forth with Mako getting angry that neither of them are getting no where from the minor argument they having.

Back at the arena the announcer, announced both teams byt the Fire Ferrts seem to be off edge after what happened between Korra and Mako.

Ring Announcer: Eight teams have been eliminated and eight advance into the quarter finals, which get underway way tonight. The rookies are about to take on the former and longest-reigning champs, the Boar-q-pines. Youth clashes against experience in a battle for the ages, or rather of the ages.

[Just watch it. It saves me the trouble honestly]

Out inthe balcony Mako shows up behind her to finish and come to an agreement on what had happened.

Mako: We need to talk. Look, sometimes you can be so infuriating. But I —

Korra: Save your breath. You've already made it clear how you feel about me.

Mako: No, I haven't. What I'm trying to say is: as much as you drive me crazy, I also think you're pretty amazing.

Korra: So you do like me?

Mako: Yes, but, I like Asami, too. I don't know, things are complicated. I've been feeling really confused and —

Korra interrupts Mako by kissing him on the lips. It surprises him, but he kisses her back, making her blush. When they break the kiss, Korra immediately looks down in shame after having seen something behind Mako.

Right behind him was none other than Y/N with a single flower in hand. His face showed betrayal and beside him was Bolin only to be moral support. Anger rising he dropped the flower and stomped on it before leaving all three teenagers behind. Feeling guilty, Korra ran to Y/N to explain what had happened.

Back at the Arena everyone was out of it. During the battle Boling gotten injured by his opponent the Buzzard-Wasps. Leaving him defense at the moment.

Mako not long after he got struck back making him fall to the water.

Back at the trainers Korra managed to clear up the misunderstanding between her and Mako. As well she hopped she could apolgize to Y/N soon enough. But everything was ruined when, The Wolf Bats had won in matter of seconds.

Suck odd and terrible luck for those that will come face to face with the Wolfbats and Fire Ferrts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.3K 25
Koza has no family, or so he thinks. The young man has a style of bending completely foreign to the world and thinks himself a monster for possessing...
122K 2.5K 25
ON HIATUS until further notice :) You are the son of Bumi, and your life was a little less than ordinary. Being the first grandson of Aang and Katara...
128K 3.6K 87
WARNING- LONG CHAPTERS, BUT WORTH THE READ ↓↓↓ She was the younger sister, but she was taught to look after her older sister and keep her safe. Her w...
33K 638 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.