It starts with us

De daddydrayyy

PLEASE ‼️ Don't take this book seriously It's not the actual book me and my friend just thought that writing... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
7

6

7.7K 46 10
De daddydrayyy

Emerson

The second we reached home I went in straight to my moms arms crying in her shoulder. I never thought my own father could do something like this to his own daughter 

...

After half an hour my mom sat me down telling me everything ; why she wasn't fond of me spending a lot of time at my dads how he hit her and how he abused her until I was born and how she was afraid that he would do the same thing to me. Well I guess after today she did have a reason to be afraid.

My mom and Atlas asked me if I want to call the cops and arrest my dad I thought about it and I decided that after what he did to me and mom he deserved every bad thing that could happened to I agreed and soon enough the cops were at our house questioning us about what happened while another set of cops went to arrest my dad .

They took pictures of my bruises and even took the pictures my mom had saved of hers saying it would help in the court and left wishing us good luck .

The next day 

Lily

After the cops left Emerson went straight to her room locking herself inside saying she needs some time alone , I understood that she wanted to be alone but as her mom I didn't think it was the best idea I was so pissed and mad at Ryle I wanted to kill him for hurting my baby , I knew damn well if Emmy didn't stop Atlas Ryle would be half dead suffering right now and deep down I wish she didnt stop him.

I decided to go to the grocery store and buy her some snacks and stuff that could maybe cheer her up while Atlas stayed with her trying to talk to her.

-

-

-

-

Sorry for the short chapter anyways this book was just made for fun I didn't think 1k ppl would read it love y'all <3 Also I'm sorry if I'm not updating everyday

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.1K 211 14
With just himself and his dad on the road of poverty, life had not been the kindest to Eric Derekson. With all fifteen of his brothers and his mother...
21.1K 830 9
Namjoon was happy in his marriage life with taehyung. Taehyung really was his prince charming but then he got to know about taehyung's reality. Feeli...
414 130 17
disclaimer : this story is not made to hurt anyones emotions this is just based on author's imagination the idol has nothing to do with it remember...
153K 2.6K 26
This is an X Female Reader for Rattlesnake Jake. This may contain strong language and lewd reading. Other then that hope everyone enjoys..