𝗧𝗙𝗔: 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗼𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗿

By BraedimusSupreme

TurboRacer is considered one of the first Autobots to undergo a triple T-Cog replacement surgery, in an exper... More

CH-1: First Day at Autoboot Camp
CH-2: The Femmes Arrive
CH-3: 'Waspinator' Strikes
CH-4: Turbo's Turn
CH-5: Leaving The Base
CH-6: Undergoing The Process
CH-7: The Trial
CH-8: 1st Assignment
CH-9: Graduation & Friends Old & New
CH-10: The Chase Is On!
CH-11: Time With Friends
CH-12: Earthbound
CH-13: Onwards To Earth
CH-14: Thrill Of The Hunt
CH-15: Earth 101
CH-16: Nanosec
CH-18: Along Came A Spider

CH-17: Friends & Allegiances

882 29 10
By BraedimusSupreme

After the incident with Nanosec, Bumblebee was taken off of patrol duty for the time being due to his actions and he'll be on medical watch and repair by Ratchet. Bumblebee was at first not too happy of being 'bedridden', as the humans call it, but Ratchet's word overrules Optimus' order in the medical profession.

For the time being, the others all pitched in to help out Bumblebee with taking his patrol shifts, much to his relief and surprise. Bulkhead also helped out Zee with regulating her own strength in case she tries too much, TechGear learning what he can from Ratchet, with Jumpstart and Scarlet-Falcon also learning from Prowl. TurboRacer also learnt more from Optimus regarding more about his past life, though he kept things simple and didn't delve deeper, and TurboRacer respected it.

~*~*~

It had been about two and a half weeks since the capture of Nanosec. The only other problems the Autobots had had since then were a few small-time crooks in the streets committing usual crimes, but they were quickly taken care of. The past few days had been rather calm and clean though. TurboRacer and his team had noticed that the trees had started losing their leaves and the leaves were turning brownish colours. They couldn't understand what was going on, until Sari explained the change of seasons to them.

Out one day on the streets of Detroit, TechGear and Jumpstart were currently doing their patrolling around the city. Their alt-modes do get some attention, but not as much as a jet fighter flying low between buildings.

"Turbo, maybe you should consider not flying low." TechGear commented on the Comms.

"Oh, take a breather, okay." TurboRacer flies in low and fast, the wind being kicked up by his engines as he flies overheard. "I'm just doing some manoeuvres and trying to keep myself in peak physical condition." He opens his wings as he soars along.

"True, but there is such a thing as overdoing it." TechGear pointed out. "Need I remind you about what happened during Autoboot Camp?"

"Yeah, I know." TurboRacer as he flew above. He then shifts into his sportscar mode and lands right next to his two teammates. "I won't overdo it, unless the situation changes and calls for it."

"By the way. Where are we going?" TechGear asked to Jumpstart. "You said we were driving to somewhere."

"Oh, right. We're meeting up with Jennifer and Ken, as well as Leo." Jumpstart answered. "We might also come across others. They've been talking about an event that's coming up soon."

"Did they say what event?" TechGear asked.

"Nope." Was all Jumpstart answered.

Eventually, the three Autobots were making their way through the streets towards the city park. They did get attention from people as they waved and took pictures of them, but the Autobots respectfully let them. They shift into their robot modes and begin to walk in, now seeing their human friends standing nearby one of the trees.

"Hey, guys. Sorry we're late. Traffic, you know?" Jumpstart greeted as she kneels down.

"Yeah. You said there was something you wanted to speak with us about?" TurboRacer wondered as he knelt down.

"Oh, we've been talking about some ideas for an event happening, and we thought we'd ask you for your own ideas and thoughts about it." Jennifer explained.

"And what might that be?" TechGear questioned.

"Well, the event is Halloween." Leo answered. "It's about a month or so away, but we thought to get our ideas set before then." The Autobots have been told of the many holidays the humans celebrate such as Easter, Christmas, Hanukah, Thanksgiving, as well as Halloween.

"Right. That sounds interesting." Jumpstart comments. "So... what is this plan for Halloween?"

"Oh, it's easy. Just to spend time trick-or-treating and seeing who's got the best costume." Jennifer answered casually. "And as well as seeing whose home has the better spooky decorations and whatnot."

"I see..." TurboRacer commented. "Anything else to ask?"

"Well, we're mostly still working on little bits and pieces here and there, but they're small stuff." Leo answered. "Though we may need some transport."

"Say no more." Jumpstart transforms into vehicle mode, her doors opening. "What are you waiting for, an invitation? Let's go." The humans now climb into her vehicle mode.

Just then, Comet drove up in his sportscar mode. "There you guys are. I was just about to show you all something."

"What might that be?" Leo asked as he stood by Jumpstart's car-mode.

"Just follow me, and you'll see." Comet answers before driving away. With nothing else, the other Autobots shirt into their alt-modes and begin to drive off after the sportscar Autobot to wherever he's leading them.

Comet leads TurboRacer, Jumpstart, and TechGear along, their human friends riding in their cabins as they go along. They were wondering where Comet was now leading them, and what he wanted to show to them. As they drive along, they soon follow Comet underwater, TurboRacer and his group in confusion until they finally spotted the Autobot ship lying down on the seabed.

"Hey. There's the ship." TurboRacer commented in surprise. "It survived?"

"That, it did. Even falling through atmosphere and crash-landing into the lake." Comet answered back.

Comet leads them into the airlock, the water draining away after the exterior door closed. After that, the Autobots transform, Jumpstart with the humans in her hands, and they step inside.

"So, what or who did you want to show us, Comet?" TechGear asked to them.

"I wish to show you these." Comet taps some keys on a command console, and out rolled two vehicular felines. "I'd like you to meet Copper Jaw and Iron Fang. The red one is Copper Jaw, and the green one is Iron Fang. They are Minicons, my cybertronian animal assistants."

(A/N: Copper Jaw and Iron Fang belong to Flamewarrior11 )

The two cycles rolled forward, as they stop in front of the new Autobots and humans. They were curious of the two Minicons, just as they transform into Lion-like robot modes, but they were five times the size of the African Lion. The two look at the humans and Autobots as they made their way over, then they start to act like they're regular house cats, metallic purring and gently rubbing their helms against one another.

"Huh. Not bad." Leo commented, patting the head of Copper Jaw. "Who's a good fella?"

"He's kinda cool." Jennifer added, who's now sitting up on Iron Fang's back. "Both of them are."

"Copper Jaw is a hyper and loyal bot, obedient to mostly myself, but he'll also listen to others. You can say he's an excellent guard dog." Comet explained to them. "Iron Fang is a more calm and patient 'bot compared to Copper Jaw. He's loyal to us, and listens to most of them but always listens to me. They are capable of transforming into a chomping gauntlet for most 'bots, and other alt mode is a tank-tread cycle."

"Impressive." TurboRacer commented.

"Yes, indeed. They are." Comet nodded. "Although the two haven't gotten their new Alt-modes yet."

"Considering their size, maybe they could have all-terrain ATV modes." Ken suggested. "Being small and fast, they can utilise either treads or tyres."

"That sounds like a good idea." Leo noted, and snaps his fingers. "There's a dealer just outside of Detroit that might have what we're looking for."

"Good plan. Copper Jaw, Iron Fang." TurboRacer now announced, the two Minicons stopping and looking to the Triple-Changer. "Huh. Instant response."

"They're loyal to the end." Comet nodded.

"Alright, let's go- Whoa!" Ken was then picked up by Copper Jaw, who shifts into his tank-tread cycle, and he forms a suit of armour around Ken. "Oh...Kay. This is kinda cool." He grips the controls behind Copper Jaw's controls, revving his motor.

"Didn't expect that." Comet commented. "Guess there is some secrets even I don't know about."

"Seems so." TechGear nodded.

A few moments later, the Autobots, humans, and the two Minicons left the lake and head down the roads, soon finding the dealership with the all-terrain vehicles. Once they arrive, Copper Jaw and Iron Fang shift into their bestial forms to look around at the vehicles to see what there is to see. After a few moments, they find what they are looking for, scan them quickly, and a few seconds later, they transform into their ATV alt-modes.

"Wow. They look pretty cool." Jennifer mused, sitting on the seat of Iron Fang. "Wanna race, Ken?"

Ken didn't need any introduction as Copper Fang now raced up and lets him get onboard. Copper Fang revs his engine and after securing Ken, the two race off with a trail of tyre smoke. Jennifer smiled before a helmet forms on her head, and she too races after both Ken and Copper Fang.

Leo watched them go, then looks up to the Autobots. "Uh... can either one of you please give me a ride? I need to get back to Sumdac Tower."

TurboRacer gives a thumbs-up. "No trouble there." He shifts into his sleek racecar mode opening his cab. "Strap in, and hang on."

Leo carefully climbs in, and he strapped himself down into the seat, just as TurboRacer revs his engine, and races forward. A second later, TurboRacer shifts into jet mode and takes to the air, Leo laughing as they fly. Jumpstart, TechGear, and Comet look to one another then shift into vehicle mode to chase after the two lion-like Minicons and drive away.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, over at Sumdac Tower, Professor Sumdac was undergoing some checks on paperwork regarding his latest robotics application for the police force. So far, there have been some minor defects and issues with some of the police robots, but those can be fixed. On top of that, Professor Sumdac had heard from his daughter Sari regarding the new Autobots in the city, which got him curious about them, and hopefully learn more about them.

Unbeknown to Professor Sumdac, someone watches him leave his own private labs, but this someone now stopped the doors that lead into his labs from closing before slipping in to the lab as the door sealed shut. This someone goes by the name of Bethany Norris.

Bethany Norris looks rather beautiful with her long bushy jet black hair. her complexion significantly lighter and slight age lines under her bright red eyes. Her hair is tied by a red bandanna and loosely done up in a ponytail with the ends resembling curved black feathers. A cowlick can be seen protruding from the top of her head. Her attire consists of a V neck black and red wrap style top with a black pleated skirt that has black shorts underneath, with series of beaded necklaces. She also wears a red obi sash around her waist alongside a red tasset wrapped around her waist. Attached to it is a long black object that is either fur or feathers, with a red and white bandana material like hanging from behind her. Her forearms bear red armour gauntlets protruding outwards and black fingerless gloves. She has black mid-thigh high boots that have armour plating with red splatter patterns and black heels.

Bethany Norris, while out and about, he'd be acting like a lovely aunt to Ken and supporting her nephew relationship with Jennifer, but her true colours is she really hates his nephew due to him reminding Bethany of her older sister, and she only think of Jennifer as an annoying yet frustrated blonde tramp of an girlfriend to his lousy nephew.

(A/N: Bethany belongs to RickyArgueta60

Bethany sighed to herself as she stepped into the lab. As she stood there, she took note of the technology all around the place, as well as cables and connections all about the very place. But as she looked around for any sign of anything, she stops when she felt like someone was watching her. She slowly turns around, and she now saw what was there: sitting right in the middle of the room, was the head of a giant robot! It's optics, red and menacing, were now looking down at her, the armour around it broken off and damaged in places, while cables were also connected to the head.

"Amusing..." A menacing voice spoke, Bethany now spooked by the sudden voice. "You managed to sneak in without the Professor even knowing... You are talented in your actions..."

"Who's there?" Bethany demanded, then she realised that aside from herself, there was only one other being. She looked at the robot's head. "Was that... you?"

"Yes, how quick to deduce." The head replied simply.

"Who... are you?" Bethany now asked.

"I... am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons." The head replied menacingly, its optics glowing brightly. "

"Megatron... you're like one of those transforming robots in Detroit, aren't you?" Bethany mused, only for a claw to suddenly lower down and grab her by the waist, picking her up. "Wait-!"

"I am NOTHING like those accursed Autobots." Megatron all but snarled, his voice laced with venom and hatred as he spoke the word 'Autobots'. "They are the reason why I am here in this current state, as well as one other..."

"What if... I can help you??" Bethany winced from the squeezing claw.

Megatron moved the claw over so Bethany was looking him in the optic. "And what would a lowlife fleshling like you do to assist me?" He threatened to squeeze her until she popped. "You are a mere human being."

"You don't have a body. You are unable to do anything to your enemies. You are trapped in here." Bethany now explains to the head of Megatron, the Decepticon now looking at her in silence. "You need someone to do your dirty work. You need an outside source to assist you. As far as anyone can know or be concerned about, I'm the only one that can do such a thing for you."

Megatron lowers the claw down to the ground and releases Bethany. "I might consider your offer. But if you are to even think about combating against those Autobots, you will require a weapon strong enough to be able to cause harm to them." He stated.

Bethany reached for her scabbard and pulls out her katana sword. "Might this be a good starting weapon?"

"Hmm..." Megatron lowers the claw to now pick up the sword by its hilt, eyeing its structure and blade. "It is primitive, but with a little Cybertronian redesign, it shall be perfect." He hands the blade back to Bethany. "Now follow these instructions to the order, nothing more..."

Bethany listens in, a sinister smirk not beginning to form on her face as she listens to Megatron, the two of them scheming together for what they have planned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 34 10
A Sequel to my rewrites of the previous five Transformers films, As the final installment Rise of Unicron serves as the epic conclusion to the series...
6.9K 221 13
A typical Transfan can imagine becoming a Cyber-Organic and crossing over to the universe where their favorite version of Transformers exist for the...
2.4K 90 20
Many vorns have passed since the revival of Cybertron. The world is flourishing, cities have repopulated. The factions 'Decepticon' and 'Autobot' are...
3.9K 186 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...