Luv U Pune

By Ms_Shaayra

Sequel to Luv U Mumbai Join Mumbai and Pune in their journey further, as their families come together, to get... More

Character Sketch
Prologue (English)
Party Time!!! (E)
Hang - Over (E)
Momzilla says, enough!! (E)
Families Meet (E)
'Ex' is back (E)
Wedding Preparations & Insecurities (E)
Families Meet 2.0 (E)
Back to 'Ex' (E)
Engagement Shopping & Vodka (E)
Engagement, Cricket & Ex (E)
Pune Time (E)
Ex and Why (E)
Mission 'Kaira' (E)
Special Treatment (E)
Tommorow is a Special Day (E)
Farm House Trip (E)
Gift (E)
Confused Kaira (E)
Shopping Time (E)
Confusion Continues (E)
Poems (E)
Confrontations (E)
Called Off (E)
Called Off?? (E)
Epilogue I (E)
Epilogue II (E)
Prologue (Hindi)
Party Time!! (H)
Mom goes "Kehdiya na, bas kehdiya" (H)
Family Meeting I (H)
Kaun Aaya... (H)
Wedding Preparations & Insecurities (H)
Family Meeting II (H)
Back to 'Ex' (H)
Kahani Vodka Ki (H)
Engagement, Cricket & Ex (H)
Pune Time (H)
Ex and Why? (H)
Mission 'Kaira' (H)
Special Treatment (H)
It's a Special Day Tomorrow (H)
Farmhouse Trip (H)
Taufa Taufa Taufa Taufa... (H)
Confused Kaira (H)
Shopping Time (H)
Confusion Continues (H)
Kavitayen (H)
Confrontation (H)
Shaadi Cancel (H)
Shaadi Cancel?? (H)
Epilogue I (H)
Epilogue II (H)

Hang - O - Ver (H)

0 0 0
By Ms_Shaayra

"tight pakad ke baitho,tight pakdo, ghabraane ka nahi hai, abhi thode der mein pahuch jayenge."

He was saying her something or the other, so that she doesn't fall asleep on the scooty, that he was driving, wearing her girls helmet. She smiles still in trance.

"5 minute mein pahuch jayenge haan...so mat jao, so mat jao" he says hitting lightly on her knees, she giggles, then puts her arms up on his shoulder, moving them from his waist, her arms now locked around his shoulder at the joint.

"arey karan, tum beer peene wale the, kyun nahi piye?" she asks leaning his face on his shoulder and breathes on his neck.

He giggles, so she also giggles.

"woh toh joke hi hogaya pata hai?...pehle na main tumhe dekh raha tha, and baadmein dekhta hi reh gaya" he says and she giggles.

"matlab tum bhi out of control ho sakti ho...hahahaha...ek number yaar" he says smiling and she laughs.

"matlab kal ko agar mein ghar mein beer peene baithunga tab tum 'aiyya tum beer pi rahe ho' aisa muh nahi banogi...wah waah...majja aayi" he says

"aayi aayi" kaira says

"haan sachmein..bahut majaa aayi" he says.

"mujhe ulti aayi" she saya "huh" he makes a shocked face and turns to look at her.

"kya?" he asks

"ulti aayi hai!" she yells.

"kaira nahi nahi...arey 5 minute...ruko...aye...ek minute main side mein leta hu, ruko ruko" he says and kaira keeps making those sounds as she's all set vomit.

"nahi nahi nahi ...kaira wait main side mein leta hu...ruko ruko ruko" he says giving indicator on scooty and getting at the side of the road.

Karan keeps laughing and pointing at kaira, seated at the empty bus stop, who was now rinsing her mouth.

She glares at him, closing the cap of the bottle and walks back to him, he was still laughing loud at her.

"arey kya zordaar ulti kar rahi thi tum (and laughs, she sits beside him)... mujhe na humare grandkids ko batane ke liye mast incident milgaya hai...tumhari nani/dadi, aadhi raat ko, beech sadak mein, full tight hokar, zordar ulti kar rahi thi (and laughs, kaira also starts laughing)

"arey kya bhaari ho tum." He says praising her and laughing.

"tum mujhe pune mein mili thi tab kaisi thi?...disciplined, arrogant, no nonsense...par mujhe na tum aisi jyada pasand ho." He says to her and she keeps staring at him.

"kaaraaaan(she says in a sing song way, he nods his head)...thank you (she says keeping her head on his shoulder) main wine piyungi aisa bolke maine vodka piya (his smile falters) tight hogayi, phir bhi tumne mujhe kuch nahi kaha (he gives her a smile)mujhe meri space di...isliye...thank you." He nods his head.

"aye tum solid ho yaar" she says suddenly lifting her head from his shoulder

"I like you(she says and looks at her happy confused face)...I...like you.(she says again, he nods his head and looks forward) she kisses him on the check (he turns and looks at her surprised) I really like you yaar." She again repeats.

He laughs and looks away, feeling shy, she kisses him again, giggles and places her head on his shoulder.

He sits there shocked and giggles.

"Mumbai" he calls her out, "hmm" she hums her eyes closed, still leaning her head on his shoulder.

"tumhe pune se pyaar ho raha hai." he says and giggles.

"haan" she yells lifting away her head from his shoulder, "also mujhe tumpe hasne milta hai, tumhari galti batane milti hain, isliye bhi mujhe tum bahut pasand ho." He becomes shocked while she giggles.

"aye aye, ek minute...matlab...main accha ladka hu...mujhpe pune ke sanskaar hain (he says boaastiing about his city) isliye nahi, but mujhe pe hasne and meri galtiyan niklne mein scope hai, isliye main tumhe pasand hu?" he asks shocked and she giggles nodding her head.

"kya kyaa...kya burayi hain mujhe?" he asks offended

She giggles "baap re (she takes her head in her palms) uske liye ek aur party karni padegi" she says giggling.

"oye party warty bas hui, pehle bolo kya booraiyan hain mujhemein?" he says and keeps looking at her.

"ummmm....hmm...tum ek toh gully cricket khelte ho (he shrugs his shoulder trying to say whats wrong in that) usmein tum half capries daalte ho...tum cheating karte ho!!" she yells at the end and starts laughing.

"cheating?...main kya cheating kya?...main cheating weating nahi karta." He says.

"arey tum out the uss din" she says as if aserious discussion is going on.

"oye" he points finger at her , "clean bowled" she says laughing and continues laughing.

He makes a sad face and takes his finger down.

"cheating karte ho" she again repeats still laughing and leans her head back on his shoulder. But again lifts it and says "but I like you yaar" she says laughing. While he smiles lightly doing that batting action with his other hand.

"kairu, riya, yahan aao" girija calls them, seated at the 4 seater dining table.

riya comes and takes a seat beside her on the table. Karan is seating right across from girija. Veer is seated across riya. All busy eating.

"sandwiches hain, and plain coffee banayi hai, pee lo" she says to them.

Kaira walks up to her mouse and hugs her.

"kyun kiya yeh sab?"

"hmm...piye hue ho na, khaoge toh better feel karoge" girija says to her.

"hmm bahut bhook lagi hai" kaira says, takes her plate and goes to sit on the island in the kitchen.

The whole time, karan keeps staring at kaira.

"kyun peeneke na phir itna wine" he says laughing.

"its okay karan , inko (nodding towards girija) malum hai ke humlog vodka ppiye hain" riya says to him.

"really?" he ask shocked looking towards girija and riya.

Riya laughs lightly. "kaise?" karan asks.

"arrey she is sommelier by profession." Riya states.

"oh...kya baat hai" karan says to girija then turns to riya and asks "matlab?".

They all laugh.

"pata hai ya bolu?" riya asks, but then continues "matlab ek restaurant ke liye as alcohol expert kaam karti hain, sirf smell karke bata deti hain kya peeke aaye ho."

"waah" karan says.

"and humlog maussi ko*hiccups*kabhi jhoot nahi bolte" kaira says.karan and girija nod.

"aye beer piyoge tum?..fridge mein hogi thodi si" riya asks karan, teasing him.

"Huh?...aye ...mujhe na yeh sab bahut pasand hai okay" he says ad everyone laughs.

"aarey kaira,par tum toh wine peene gayi thi na, toh end moment vodka kaise hogaya?" karan asks her.

"yeh na kaira ka humesha ka hai...bachpan se hi" girija says laughing.

"matlab?" karan asks excited.

"matlab decide kuch karne ka and karne ka kuch dusra hi...isliye humlog isko 'confused kaira' bulate hain" girija says and she, riya and veer start laughing.

While karan stares at kaira, who is staring back at him.

"mausi..." karan says to girija.

"ah..girija...sab mujhe girija hi bulate hain" girija says smiling at him.

"girija I love you!!" karan says loudly and everyone laughs at him.

"aapko bataun, kaira ki aise incidents batane wale, infact uski galtiyaan bata bata kar hasne wale logon ko dhund raha tha main" he says and laughs, girija makes a funy face at him.

"ab main khushi khushi shadi karne ko taiyar hu...cheers!!" he says and everyone laughs, seeing him tease kaira, while she keeps staring at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 12.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
191K 13.3K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
21.8K 840 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
299K 11.7K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...