Luv U Pune

By Ms_Shaayra

Sequel to Luv U Mumbai Join Mumbai and Pune in their journey further, as their families come together, to get... More

Character Sketch
Prologue (English)
Party Time!!! (E)
Hang - Over (E)
Momzilla says, enough!! (E)
Families Meet (E)
'Ex' is back (E)
Wedding Preparations & Insecurities (E)
Families Meet 2.0 (E)
Back to 'Ex' (E)
Engagement Shopping & Vodka (E)
Engagement, Cricket & Ex (E)
Pune Time (E)
Ex and Why (E)
Mission 'Kaira' (E)
Special Treatment (E)
Tommorow is a Special Day (E)
Farm House Trip (E)
Gift (E)
Confused Kaira (E)
Shopping Time (E)
Confusion Continues (E)
Poems (E)
Confrontations (E)
Called Off (E)
Called Off?? (E)
Epilogue I (E)
Epilogue II (E)
Prologue (Hindi)
Hang - O - Ver (H)
Mom goes "Kehdiya na, bas kehdiya" (H)
Family Meeting I (H)
Kaun Aaya... (H)
Wedding Preparations & Insecurities (H)
Family Meeting II (H)
Back to 'Ex' (H)
Kahani Vodka Ki (H)
Engagement, Cricket & Ex (H)
Pune Time (H)
Ex and Why? (H)
Mission 'Kaira' (H)
Special Treatment (H)
It's a Special Day Tomorrow (H)
Farmhouse Trip (H)
Taufa Taufa Taufa Taufa... (H)
Confused Kaira (H)
Shopping Time (H)
Confusion Continues (H)
Kavitayen (H)
Confrontation (H)
Shaadi Cancel (H)
Shaadi Cancel?? (H)
Epilogue I (H)
Epilogue II (H)

Party Time!! (H)

0 0 0
By Ms_Shaayra

6 months before the marriage

Rude lounge

Everyone was busy dancing on the loud music, one lady comes to the side and calls someone from her cellphone, but the call doesn't connect.

'yaar!!!!' she says angrily disconnecting the call and goes to her table, where a boy was already seated, with a glass of juice in his hand.

She goes to the table and bangs her cellphone on the table

"kya hai yeh...phone hi nahi lag raha isko!" she says sips from her glass of drink.

"arey toh wapas laga ke dekho na." the boy says

"do baar laga ke dekh liya, nahi lag raha hai" she says keeping the glass down.

The boy tries to say something but she continues "aane do use main dekhti hu usko!...late karne ka bas.."

"theek hai aajayegi' he says and sips his drink.

Kaira comes running to their table and shrieking in a low tone and hugs them both.

"yeh dekho aagayi" the boy says.

"kya hai haan, itna late.." the girl says

"sorry" kaira says giving a big smile.

"and yeh kya?...akele hi?" she asks and kaira starts look around and back from she came, she then rushes back.

"kya karti kya rehti hai yeh?" she laughs at her, "humesha ka hai haan iska yeh" the boy also says.

"kahan reh gaye?...wahan kya kar rahe ho?...aao aao" kaira shouts to a guy who was near the door only.

Kaira holds his hand and pulls him to the table " yeh dekho!!!!" kaira sing songs.

"arey kitna late?" the girl asks kaira again

"arey iske wajahse late hua, kya karu?" kaira says, and then bites her tongue.

"ek minute ek minute!...mumbai darshan ka program mera nahi tha" karan says looking towards kaira and that girl. kaira starts giggling and moves away from the table.

"haw!!kamini (she goes to kaira, and karan goes to her place on the table)....mujhe kaha ki karan aaraha hai kisiko bolna mat and khud hi ghumne nikal gayi...kya hai haan." she yells at her while kaira keeps giggling and making faces at that boy, imitating her friend. Karan also keeps laughing with them.

"by the way...yehi hai kya woh?" the girl asks kaira about karan and starts laughing, looking at karan.

"haan...jaane de na" kaira answers and laughs with that girl.

"ek minute!!..jaane de matlab?" karan asks kaira

"yehi hai kya woh, pura din flower ka design ka jacket pehen ne wala" the girl says laughing again.

All four laugh at that.

They then control their laughs.

"okay, introduction time, yeh hai veer, my husband" she says introducing that boy.

Veer puts his hand forward saying "hi!", but karan joins his hand and says 'namaskar', veer looks at him confused and is about to pull his hand back, when karan holds his hand for handshake. They shake hands giving each other a smile.

"and main hu riya" she introduces herself.

" ooh!" karan says looking at both girlfriends who frown at him.

"yehi hai kya woh?" karan asks kaira, and kaira says 'haan', shaking her head teasing him, "acchaa" karan says.

"matlab?" riya asked confused looking at both of them.

"iski shaadi jab tak nahi hoti, tab tak main shaadi nahi karungi, aisa kaira jiss ladki ke baaremein bol rahi thi...(riya makes a face at kaira and kaira giggles and hugs her)yehi hai kya woh?" karan says and both the girls shriek "haan!!!" which makes both the boys, plug their fingers in their ears and laugh.

"by the way, gala sukh gaya hai mera!..kya piyege?" riya aks kaira

"main ...ummm...wine piyenge, wine." Kaira tells her order.

"arey waah...yehi bhi qualities hain lagta aap mein?..haan" karan says teasing kaira.

"ek minute main wine peene wali ho..and wine chadti nahi hai..okay" she says teasing him back. And karan nods his head.

"okay okay...tum kya piyoge?" riya asks karan

"uumm...(finds a can kept at the table) yeh kya hai?" karan asks.

"mango juice" veer says picking up the can.

"haan..main yeh piyunga" karan says, while kaira stares confusedly at the can and looks at him.

Riya voices her thought "mango juice?"

"haan" karan says

Riya giggles.

"jaane de, humlog apni order dete hain chal" kaira says and both girls rush away to the bartender, where as the boys are left chatting with each other.

"arey yeh mango juice peene wala hai?" riya asks about karan.

"jaane de na humlog order de dete hain" kaira replies walking towards the bar.

"excuse me!!" kaira calls to the bar tender.

"aa....2 umm (then she looks towards riya and grins) vodka!" both the girls shout and giggle.

Karan and veer are standing together looking at the people dance when karan finds kaira at bar, drinking vodka, he makes a confused face but then smiles.

Riya and kaira have 3-5 shots of vodka and hit the dance floor.

Veer also takes karan to the dance floor, where the girls are dancing and they start dancing.

Doing crazy funny steps, both dance with their girls.

Karan stops dancing, just staring at kaira enjoying to the music, when riya nudges him back to sense, he too starts dancing.

Later on, kaira started feeling giddy due to all those drinks and dancing.

Karan and Veer leaning on the trunk of veer's car drinking the mango juice, talking , waiting for the girls to come.

"aye karan" kaira says in sing song way, totally drunk. The boys turn in their direction, keeping down there cans on the trunk.

"araamse" riya says supporting kaira to walk.

"so extremely sorry yaar" kaira says in her drunk tone, rushing towards them, with her arms open for a hug.

"arey kuch nahi yaar" karan says standing straight in kaira's way, but kaira cross him and goes to hug veer, riya tagging along with her because she was holding her.

"hello" veer says to her, now supporting her as kaira was leaning on him.

"ok ok...now the plan is ke humlog meri bua ke ghar jaate hain .hmm?" riya says to karan.

Karan nods with a smile and looks towards kaira, who was talking and giggling with veer,

"main agar isse aise haalat mein ghar leke gayi na...toh I am going to be dead" riya continues to say, then she holds kaira's arms, making kaira look at her.

"suno!!...humlog girija ke yahan jaa rahe hain okay?"riya tells kaira who is too talli to understand anything, riya lightly slaps her cheecks to get her in sense.

"scotty ki keys kahan hain?" riya asks loudly and slowly so that kaira can comprehend.

Kaira looks around on the ground.

"arey mere paas hai lo" veer says taking out keys from his jeans pocket, with his arm on kaira's shoulder as she was swinging in her drunkness.

"yeh lo, isse leke aao theekse okay?" riya gives the key to karan, who nods.

"oh..ek ek ek minute, ek minute" riya takes back the keys from karan and goes to the scooty.

Kaira leaves veer's side and walks to karan, who was standing beside the trunk, with that juice can in his hand.

"Arey..careful" veer says as kaira was swaying, kaira giggles. Veer then walks away from there to riya, as karan was now holding kaira.

"yeh kya hai?" kaira asks snatching the can from karan's hand, inspecting it with amusement.

"mango juice" karan answers and kaira drinks that juice. karan was staring at her face.

"yeh lo.." riya hands karan the helmet and the keys, which kaira holds. "theekse laana haan usko" she says and opening the door of the car, in which veer was already in at driver's seat.

"aye..address?." karan shouts and kaira sways back in his arms trying to look towards riya.

"arey humhe follow karo na" she says getting into the car.

Kaira giggles at that "follow kar rahe hain haan" she says in that drunk tone and giggles.

Karan smiles at her.

"extremely sorry" kaira says and giggles still in his arms.

"arey nahi nahi ...chalta hai" he says smiling, she giggles.

"kaisa lag raha hai haan?" he says smiling.

"mast" she says and dances a little in his arms, they both giggle. Veer - riya's car is out of parking until then.

"yeh...tum daaloge kya?" kaira asks poking the helmet in karan's hand and looks at him, who stares at her.

"girl's helmet!!(she laughs at him, but then stops suddenly)tum daalo haan compulsory hai yahan(he gets awkward suddenly noticing no gap between them)...Mumbai mein...girls helmet!!(she again starts laughing).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 36.2K 76
Anand and Gitanjali are bound to get married. Only problem is that they both expect different things from life and this marriage. One is empathetic. ...
251K 22.2K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
191K 13.3K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...