Luv U Pune

By Ms_Shaayra

Sequel to Luv U Mumbai Join Mumbai and Pune in their journey further, as their families come together, to get... More

Prologue (English)
Party Time!!! (E)
Hang - Over (E)
Momzilla says, enough!! (E)
Families Meet (E)
'Ex' is back (E)
Wedding Preparations & Insecurities (E)
Families Meet 2.0 (E)
Back to 'Ex' (E)
Engagement Shopping & Vodka (E)
Engagement, Cricket & Ex (E)
Pune Time (E)
Ex and Why (E)
Mission 'Kaira' (E)
Special Treatment (E)
Tommorow is a Special Day (E)
Farm House Trip (E)
Gift (E)
Confused Kaira (E)
Shopping Time (E)
Confusion Continues (E)
Poems (E)
Confrontations (E)
Called Off (E)
Called Off?? (E)
Epilogue I (E)
Epilogue II (E)
Prologue (Hindi)
Party Time!! (H)
Hang - O - Ver (H)
Mom goes "Kehdiya na, bas kehdiya" (H)
Family Meeting I (H)
Kaun Aaya... (H)
Wedding Preparations & Insecurities (H)
Family Meeting II (H)
Back to 'Ex' (H)
Kahani Vodka Ki (H)
Engagement, Cricket & Ex (H)
Pune Time (H)
Ex and Why? (H)
Mission 'Kaira' (H)
Special Treatment (H)
It's a Special Day Tomorrow (H)
Farmhouse Trip (H)
Taufa Taufa Taufa Taufa... (H)
Confused Kaira (H)
Shopping Time (H)
Confusion Continues (H)
Kavitayen (H)
Confrontation (H)
Shaadi Cancel (H)
Shaadi Cancel?? (H)
Epilogue I (H)
Epilogue II (H)

Character Sketch

14 2 3
By Ms_Shaayra

Now as this book was published back in 2016, I had Bollywood Actors Cast, you guys are free to imagine, and cast your own favorite persons.

The Malhotra's

Sidharth Malhotra as Karan Malhotra/ 'Pune'

He is our hero Pune, is all set to marry Mumbai, and works as MR-Marketing Representative (not Mentally Retarded) for an Ad agency.

Satish Shah as Suraj Malhotra

He stays at home now, retired and his favorite pass time is to create chaos for his mom and his wife. Is a jolly person, keeps cracking jokes, more of a friend and philosopher to his son. Has keen interest in music and songs. Mostly found playing harmonium and making little songs by him.

Ratna Pathak Shah as Veena Malhotra

She is house-wife, a loving lady, she has been in contact with kaira's mom, wants his son to get married ASAP. Loves her family, and wants a good daughter in law for his son, who would further help her to keep her family happy and content.

Farida Jalal as Dadi

She is pune's dadi, a sweet lovely lady, who wants to see her grandson married to the girl he likes.

The Bakshi's

Alia Bhatt/Kiara Advani(All because of SidKi Wedding) as Kaira Bakshi/Mumbai

She's our Mumbai, a fashion designer by profession, it's almost a year now that she broke up with her bf, really likes pune, whom she met a few months back an is all set to get married to him.

Shahrukh Khan as Raj Bakshi

He is kaira's dad, supports his girls through thick and thin, he is in merchant navy , and is always transferred to various cities and away on Ship, comes back to his family whenever possible, that's the main reason why he never questions or scolds his daughters, but his wife is troubled by this.

Kajol as Sunanda Bakshi

She is kaira's mom, a typical one on that, wants her daughter to get married asap, is always concerned about her elder daughters lifestyle, but still supports her daughter's decisions, she is the strict parent, cause her husband is hopeless when it comes to their daughters (that's what she thinks).wants the best for her kids.

Anyone as Rashmi Bakshi

Kaira's lil sis Rashmu, she has typical love-hate relationship with her big sis, like all the sisters in the world, loves her family, is in college right now, is a fan of her jeeju, favorite pass time is to chat with jeeju and tease her sis about her jeeju.

Ronit Roy as Raghuvendra Bakshi

Kaira's Bade papa, her 'dada', is a very strict person, but knows to mingle with people. Like a coconut, tough shell but a softie.

Amrita Singh as Kavita Bakshi

Kaira's Badi mom, is a loud Punjabi lady, gossipmonger, interested in getting people married, she was the link that connected kaira's mom and karan's mom and further our Mumbai and pune.

Kareena Kapoor Khan as Girija Sharma

Kaira's massi, called Mouse by all the kids in the family, is a Sommelier by profession, the cool aunt of the family, she is unmarried and lives alone in her house, but visits kaira's house quite often.

Shraddha Kapoor as Riya Sharma Khanna

She is kaira's cousin and bestie, they have been childhood friends, everything about kaira's life is for sure known to her, obviously after their 'mouse' who is her bua (paternal aunt). She is married to Veer Khanna.

Aditya Roy Kapoor as Veer Khanna

He is kaira and Riya's friend, but now is Riya's husband as they recently got married, all thanks to Kaira. He works in automobile industry.

Shahid Kapoor as Amar Kapoor

Kaira's ex-boyfriend, who is a fashion designer by profession, we all know quite a bit about him from the previous book.

I know Ranbir and Alia are married now, but this is casting from 2016, and I didn't want to again rack my brains for new cast. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.2K 13
Everything is set. Bride is ready and also Groom for a perfect Indian wedding. Parents of both Bride and Groom are happy as they have good name in so...
251K 22.2K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
323K 12.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
299K 11.7K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...