the light within my lantern~...

By bigdaddyaxellol

you died and woke up in the purgatory and after typing random numbers on the radio you woke up in a forest l... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
A/N
8
OMG HI GUYS
9

2

1.7K 10 72
By bigdaddyaxellol

⚠️Fluff⚠️

We got to the shed and airy finished my bed. He sat on his and turned the lights off. "Um...I'm going to bed now..." He said while laying down. I figured I might as well go to bed as well so I sat on my bed made of logs and leaves. It wasn't too uncomfortable plus it's better then my bed at home.

I laid down and stared at airy trying to fall asleep while my eyes adjusted to the dark, He looked back at me. "Um did- did you want something?" He asked while slightly blushing while looking at you

you got closer to him and looked him in the eyes. "Y/n what are you doing..?" He asked while his face got redder. Without thinking you pulled him in and kissed him deeply. He was shocked at first but after a bit he put his cold hand on your face. You realized what you were doing and pulled away quickly.

"Shit... sorry i- I wasn't thinking" I looked away and got red of embarrassment "lets- lets just go to bed" I said while breathing heavily "y/n its ok i just didn't think you liked me like that-" he said while fidgeting with his hands. "Just go to bed" I said while turning around and closing my eyes.

__________________________________________
Sorry for the short ahh chapter

232 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 52.9K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...