Brown Sugaa

By BIGLexxx94

Karma lost her job, got kicked out of her parents house and dumped all in the span of 72 hours. When her best... More

1. Karma
2. Egypt
3. Karma
4. Egypt
5. Karma
6. Egypt
7. Karma
8. Egypt
9. Karma
10. Egypt
12. Egypt
13. Karma
14. Egypt
15. Karma
16. Egypt
17. Karma
18. Egypt
19. Karma
20. Egypt
21. Karma
22. Egypt
23. Karma
24. Egypt
😏👀

11. Karma

3.3K 143 206
By BIGLexxx94

Christmas came just like every year.

Karma didn't wake up until after noon. When she did wake up, she found a Christmas bag with her name on it by her door. Smiling and rubbing sleep from her eyes, she grabbed the bag and went to sit back on the bed.

In Lily's handwriting, Karma's name stared back at her as she tore through the bag.

"This girl." Karma laughed at the panty set and vibrator as she tossed the contents of the bag next to her.

"Merry Christmasssss, bitchhhh." Lily came through the door, smiling from ear to ear, making Karma grin widely too.

"Merry Christmas, boo."

"Get dressed, I'm takin' you to out. Woulda done breakfast but you slept hella late."

Karma yawned and checked the time on her phone.

It was after 1pm. Damn, she thought.

"Where we goin'?" Karma asked as excitement brought her to her feet. She was in her walk in closet a moment later with Lily right behind her.

"Wear somethin' cute."

~~~

Karma spent the whole day with Lily, shopping. They went out to eat first before spending hours at the mall.

It wasn't what Karma planned on doing the whole day but she had fun with her best friend anyways.

It was 6pm when they got home and the party Lily wanted to go to started at 8pm. So the girls went off in their own directions in order to be ready at a decent time.

While getting ready, Karma thought about Egypt. She didn't know where she wanted to take her but all that mattered was the woman agreed to leave her apartment with her.

Karma planned on taking advantage of that. No matter where she took Egypt, it had it had to be special. That's what she told herself as she slipped into a black fashion Nova dress.

At the party, Karma and Lily tossed back shot after shot, enjoying the vibrations of the club music blasting. It was so loud, they could barely hear their thoughts. Karma knew she wanted to dance though.

So they did.

The two friends danced for hours, only stopping to take more shots and pose in each other snapchat videos. All in all, they were having a good time at the Christmas party of the year.

Karma was enjoying herself so much, when she felt a pair of hands pull her by the waist as she danced and winded her hips, she didn't hesitate to throw her ass back.

Right away, the smell of expensive cologne made her skin tingle.

"Bout time I seen you outta work." AP yelled over the music as they danced together.

Karma ignored her and continued swaying her hips to the music. Megan Thee Stallion knew how to make her shake her ass and she loved it. She was having a good time.

AP grinned devilishly and let her hands roam over Karma's body. With so much alcohol in her system, Karma didn't fight it. She tilted her head to the side as the music slowed and an old school classic rang from the speakers.

As everybody on the dance floor boo'd up, Karma reached behind her and grabbed AP's neck. She brought the taller girl closer to her level and gasped when she felt teeth bite into her flesh.

Neck kisses were her biggest weakness.

AP slid her hand in between Karma's legs and bit her lip when she felt the girl wasn't wearing anything under the little black dress she wore. She debated on slipping a finger inside. Before she could make up her mind, Karma did it for her.

"You wet as fuck, ma." AP pointed out the obvious. She turned the smaller girl around and leaned into a kiss, shoving her tongue in Karma's mouth instantly.

Karma didn't want to kiss her though, drunk or not. So she pulled away and smirked. A second later, she turned around and led AP towards the closest bathroom.

Once inside a stall, Karma closed the door and waited for AP to take her. When she didn't move fast enough, the girl rolled her eyes and hiked up her leg.

"Fuck me, AP. Damn." Karma whined as she bit her lip.

AP snapped out of the daze she was in and happily obliged.

As fingers entered her, Karma closed her eyes and imagined it was Egypt fucking her. She bit down on her tongue to keep from moaning the wrong name out.

"You like this shit? You like me fuckin' you in this stall like a lil slut?"

Karma normally loved dirty talk, it made her wet as fuck. But this time, it annoyed her.

"Just fuck me, nigga damn." She moaned and squeezed her muscles against AP's long digits.

AP didn't stop at that. As annoying as she was to Karma, she had the girl's body shaky and weak. Karma was seconds away from exploding all over AP's fingers, the deeper she dug.

Without warning, Karma squealed and grabbed AP by the locs as she came hard. Tilting her head to the side to prevent the darker woman from kissing her, Karma moaned quietly.

"Goddamn, you so fuckin' sexy, girl. Damn."

"Mmmm, I know. You did aight." Karma smirked and kissed AP's strong jawline. "I'll text you."

"Stop playin'. You don't text a nigga back." AP laughed and exited the stall.

Karma smiled and walked towards the door as AP stood in front of the sink. She took this as her opportunity to leave as fast as possible.

"Like I said, I'll text you. Thanks for the nut." Karma blew a kiss through the mirror and then went to find her best friend.

Lily was in the middle of taking another shot when Karma approached the bar.

"I'm ready to go, bitch." Karma said as she leaned next to her friend. 

"Ooooookay but we gotta call an Uber. I'm drunk as fuckkk, Karmyyyy, mami." Lily purred slowly. She adjusted her long black hair from her face and batted thick eyelashes at her best friend. 

The Latina was wearing a silver dress that stopped mid thigh. She looked so good, everyone in the club had eyes on her, including Karma.

It took ten minutes for their Uber to show up. The whole time they waited, Karma could feel Lily's drunken gaze. If she was anybody but her best friend, she would've snapped already. She hated being stared at, she didn't care that she was pretty. But Karma liked the way Lily stared at her.

"Can I tell you somethin'?" Lily asked as she gazed at Karma in the backseat of an Uber.

"Wassup, best friend?"

"I reeaaally wanna kiss you right now, mami and I don't know why." Lily bit her lip and brushed hair from in front of her face, giving Karma the perfect view of her soft features.

Karma's pussy jumped.

"That likka gotchu feelin' drunk as fuck, huh?"

"Can I kiss you?" Lily ignored Karma's question as her pussy throbbed. She was so turned on being so close to her best friend and this time, she couldn't hide it.

"Lily, stop playin' right now, bitch."

"What? I just wanna try it." Lily whined and made Karma smile.

Lily unbuckled the seatbelt and climbed into Karma's lap. It was easy to straddle her since the other girl wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

Karma bit her lip. She was getting wetter by the second. Lily could feel their Uber's eyes on her when she leaned down and attached their lips but she didn't care.

The kiss started off drunk and sloppy. Until Lily let a moan slip, which turned Karma on enough to make her reach up Lily's skirt.

No words were spoken as the two kissed passionately, with Karma's fingers pulling an orgasm from her best friend in less than five minutes.

When Lily finally came down from her temporary high, she blushed and climbed off of Karma's lap, catching eyes with the driver for a second.

"Uhh, we're here." The man said through a chuckle.

Karma and Lily got out of the car without saying a word. They rode up the elevator in silence, neither of them knowing what to say or how to address what they had just done.

After the two showered and headed to their own rooms, Karma found herself opening Lily's door and creeping inside.

Lily smiled as she laid there naked.

"What you tryna do, mami?" Lily asked seductively. The pet name instantly made Karma wanna cum all over Lily's pretty ass face.

"I wanna finish what you started." Karma said before she attached her lips to Lily's neck.

"Not you knowin' how to turn me on already." Lily moaned quietly.

Karma grabbed Lily by the throat and aggressively tilted her neck, giving herself better access to the girls' sweet spot.

"Oouuu, fuck."

Karma's tongue traced a trail down Lily's neck slowly. Everything she was doing to Lily's body was driving the girl insane.

For hours, Karma licked and sucked on Lily's body, making her cum over and over. The smaller Latina was on a cloud.

By the time they passed out next to each other, it was after 4am and they were exhausted.

"Best friend...?" Karma filled the silence as the two laid in the dark, naked.

"Mmm?"

"I don't want this to change anything between us." Karma voiced her concern easily because it was her best friend. She couldn't hide anything from her even if she wanted to.

"It won't." Lily told her honestly.

"I'm foreal, Lily."

"I am too, boo. It won't change nothin'. I like dudes. This was just an experience, don't worry. I promise I'm good, mami."

"Well then stop callin' me that. It's sexy as fuck." Karma groaned as her pussy started purring again.

"My bad."

"Imma go to bed. I'm takin' Egypt out after I get off work."

"Egypt like our neighbor? Yeah, good luck with that." Lily stifled a yawn as she fluffed the pillow behind her head.

"Thanks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 3.7K 43
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
7.2K 227 18
[There are spelling problem,I will try looking for them when I'm publishing a chapter] "Mom!!,alessia is scaring me with a her lizard!!"I screamed cr...
179K 8.9K 45
After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until she graduated, forming friendships and get...
33.4K 2.2K 27
Abby has seen Sam four times over the last four years, and three of those times ended with a kiss on the cheek. But now, Abby is finally going to go...