[̲̅B][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅r...

By hush_77777

𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓮𝓪 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭... More

Cast & Playlist
Chapter 2 | Diagon Alley |
Chapter 3 | Hogwarts |
Chapter 4 | Bullying |
Chapter 5 | Hogsmeade |
Chapter 6 | Rescue Gone Wrong |
Chapter 7 | Butterflies |
Chapter 8 | The exact point my life starts falling apart |
Chapter 9 | Capture the Flag Goes Horribly Wrong |
Chapter 10 | Things Happen |
Chapter 11 | I Choke On Sour Airheads |
Chapter 12 | An Awkward Conversation |
Chapter 13 | The Goddess of Love Yells At Me |
Chapter 14 | We All Have Our Dam Issues |
Chapter 15 | The Old Man of the Sea |
Chapter 16 | I Think I Died A Little Inside |

Chapter 1 | Stoll Puke |

2.1K 52 0
By hush_77777

𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕃𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕟-𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

    Hi, I'm Alora Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Psyche, legilimens. My dads got together, and when they desired a child, my mum offered to surrogate. She did this for a reason, not just for my dads' happiness. She knew a child of her's would be a mindful child, a warrior destined to fall in love with a child of the sea, while some other would love them too. She believed if that child had two brave and powerful parents, they'd win every fight.

    Too bad I'm only allowed at camp and school.

    Chiron didn't want me to end up dying and we'd have to wait another thousand years for a child of the sea and a child of Psyche, a werewolf, and a murderer.

    After Padfoot (I called them by their nicknames since I had two dads) got arrested, Moony wasn't sure he could take care of me alone as a werewolf nonetheless, so he gave me to mum and told her to take me somewhere safe, so I came here when I was only one. I had constant contact with him, though.

    In my opinion, the chances of me falling in love with Percy Jackson were below zero. Sure, he was cute, but he was also an idiot. And that's coming from me! The nicest of the Psyche children! And that's saying something! Literally, all our sibling arguments are really just us saying, 'No, you're the best!'.

    Out of Percy and Thalia, I loved Thalia more. Or even out of everyone at camp. Thalia was the most amazing person in the world. She was a fighter. She didn't care about my destiny. All she cared about was that I didn't go into her thoughts as I did with everyone else for fun.

    I could tell you every single person at Camp Half-Blood or at Hogwarts deepest, darkest secrets. Luke's mind was harder to get into, but I put that down to him having gotten used to me combing through his thoughts and had learned to block me out, not that an evil titan took over his mind. Woopsie. It's a mistake anyone could make. Honest.

    I was the most...powerful of my siblings. For one, I didn't have dyslexia like most demigods. I could read the Greek, but I guess I was just fortunate enough to get away with it. I had every single power Psyche could give her children, even if I had two mortal dads (who happened to be wizards and one a werewolf, so it's not all incredible). My mum and dads did some sort of ritual with blood and I was generated into my mum's belly or something. My mum put in more than enough blood so I still was equivalent to a demigod. I was half-god, quarter witch, and  quarter werewolf. I didn't turn into a wolf like my dad. I didn't have enough of his blood to become a lycanthrope. But I hadn't shaken the complete werewolf thing. Every full moon, I became really sick.

    When I started Hogwarts two years ago, I had five main friends. Hermione, Harry, Ron, Neville, and Audrey. Mainly Neville, Audrey, and Hermione. Then in my second year, I met Luna, and we were instantly best friends. I grew a bit distant from Hermione that year, but I managed to mend that towards the end of the year and I ended up getting petrified because of it. The depressing part was I didn't even get to fight the basilisk! Harry's not even a demigod! I hoped maybe if I fought the basilk, maybe I could've been allowed on a quest.

    I was in Ravenclaw. The hat heavily debated over Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Slytherin and Gryffindor were out of the picture. I wasn't brave or ambitious at all. I was creative and loyal though. I met Hermione and Neville on the train, and Harry and Ron through Hermione.

    I was walking and talking with Thalia (she came back just a few weeks ago) when my summer took a nasty turn. "Alora! No! I can't talk to trees at will! Just because I was one doesn't mean I can talk to them." Thalia insisted.

    "I could feel your soul. From inside your tree. It was strong. I just assumed..." I trailed off, mad at myself which often happened when I couldn't tell what my powers were saying, and Thalia wrapped an arm over my shoulders.

    "It's okay, Ally. I remember faintly hearing your voice echoing through my mind." She said, and I grinned. She was like the older sister I never had. I spotted something in the trees and frowned.

    "Hey, Lia?"

    "Yeah?"

    "Do you see that big black...dog?"

    Thalia looked in the trees, but the dog was gone. "Are you feeling okay? Do you need to go to the infirmary?" She asked, and I shook my head.

    "No...no, I must've just seen something." I muttered, turning on my heel, dragging her with me. But I didn't just see something. I could feel it. There was a soul hiding in those trees. And not a dog's soul, a human soul.

    An owl dove overhead and dropped the Daily Prophet into my hands. The owl swooped low, and I placed a knut in its pouch. The cover was enough to make me panic.

    Padfoot had broken out of Azkaban.

ততততত

"This isn't good, Chiron!" I exclaimed panically in the big house. "What if he comes for me?! Or Moony?!"

    "Relax, child." Chiron said, calmly. "He can't reach you here."

    "But what about school? What about when my dad's supposed to bring me to the Weasleys at the Leaky Cauldron?" I exclaimed.

    "They might catch him by then." ChIron said, soothingly.

    The door creaked open and I spun around. Percy Jackson was standing in the doorway.

    "Oh," He said. "Is this a bad time? I can come back."

    "Yes! It is a bad time!" I squeaked, and Chiron rested a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

    "I apologize for Alora." Chiron said. "She's going through a, um...rather difficult situation, as one might say."

    "Might say?! Chiron, Padfoot broke out of the strictest, highest security prison there is! This is not just a difficult thing, it's a threat to Moony's life!" I shrieked, and he sighed.

    "Alora, your father is fine. And your other father will be caught soon." Chiron reassured me. "Now, what is it, Percy?"

    "Uh, Lee told me to tell you that we're running low on ambrosia." Percy said, awkwardly, and I nearly exploded.

    "I'll speak to Hermes about getting some more." Chiron promised.

    Percy still stood frozen.

    "Well," I prompted. "Are you leaving?"

    Normally, I wasn't that rude, but between my annoyance with Percy and the fact that Padfoot just escaped prison, kind of has me a bit on edge.

    "Oh, um, okay." Naturally, Percy tripped. I sniggered and Chiron sent me a look.

    Suddenly, a few pieces of Percy's thoughts flooded my mind. They were far beyond nice, which was fair because I didn't have many good thoughts of him either. But still, I decided to spook him with my telepathy.

    'That's not nice,' I transferred into his mind and he jumped about a mile.

    'How did you...?' He thought vaguely, and I was surprised he could.

    'Daughter of Psyche, legilimens. Connect the dots, Clam head.'

    'Oh,' He had other thoughts, but they became...restricted after he knew I could tap into his thoughts. 'What's a legilimens?'

    I remembered he wasn't a wizard so I couldn't get mad. 'Someone who has the complex method of magic to enter someone's mind.'

    'So, basically mind reading?'

    Immediate offense. "The mind is not a book! It cannot be opened at one's pleasure! It is an art, a skill maintained by those-" I realized I was talking aloud and Chiron was staring at me in bewilderment.

    Percy clicked his tongue, and I glared at his sniggering. "Nice to know that random fact, Alora."

    Percy and I argued for a minute, and then Travis Stoll burst it. "Chiron!" He said. "There might be a slight problem! Katie bet Connor couldn't run around  the camp ten times after eating breakfast! He did two laps before he vomited all over the dining pavilion!"

    "Percy and Alora," Chiron said, "You two will be cleaning up the dining pavilion."

    Before we could protest, Chiron ushered us out the door.

ততততত

After a few hours of cleaning up Stoll vomit with Percy, I was ready to dig my own grave to die in. I slumped back against a pole, and Percy sat down next to me.

    "This took much longer than it should've." He grumbled, and I sent him a look. "Oh, sorry. Do you prefer your," He put on a snooty voice and mocked my words, "'Complex method of magic to enter someone's mind'?"

    "Ugh!" I groaned, and I shoved him. "You are such a-" I cut myself off, spotting the big black dog again.

    "I'm a what?" Percy snapped, and I stared off at the dog. "Well? Don't be a loser. Finish what you were saying."

    "There's a...a dog over there." I muttered, anxiously.

    "What?" Percy said, and looked up. He smirked, "Aww, is little Alora afraid of a little dog?" He teased, and I held my breath to keep from screaming at him.

    "No, it's soul."

    "What about it?" Percy asked, impatiently.

    "It's...human."

    "C'mon," He said. "You probably just need a break."

    "Yeah," I agreed, still looking at the dog. "Yeah, probably."

    Hours later, the dog was still on my mind. I was lying on the floor of Hermes cabin, trying to fall asleep, but that was near impossible. I rolled on my side, tucking myself into a ball. Instead of trying to force myself to fall asleep, I shut my eyes and all of the Hermes kids and the unclaimed dreams flood my mind.

    Their dreams were like a soft, soothing sleep drug like Morpheus was trying to keep them asleep. At some point, I couldn't tell the difference from mine and the others' dream as I drifted off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 227 15
✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦ ↳ percy jackson and the olympians x oc ✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦
2.2K 109 9
Percy and Jasmine, belong 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. Love could 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 be seen through their eyes, 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 in their souls and 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 in...
64.3K 2.1K 24
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨.... 𝙇𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇. 𝘼 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖...
4.1K 103 14
𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎 "𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬" ➷ ...