HI3: MO Journal

Od The_Duck_Tuna_

Random things about on Honkai Impact My Odyssey. Více

File #001
File #002
File #003
File #004
File #005
File #006
File #007
File #009
File #0010
File #0011
File #0012
File #0013
File #0014
File: #0015
File #0016
File #0017
File #0018
File #0019 (HSR)
File #0020
File #0021

File #008

1K 15 10
Od The_Duck_Tuna_

• B.E.T.A VERSION •
---------------------------------------------------------

TWILIGHT SPEAR Ending...

[Durandal's Route]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After finally defeating Otto and Honkai..

But Kiana... Sacrifice herself to end the Honkai once and for all, ending this war for all but many, where left saddened, sorrowed when we lose and hurt when losing another one of our precious friends.

Principal Theresa, Bronya, Fu Hua, the Captain and especially Mei were hurt the most, including myself as well.

We did finally achieve victory but with a great cause within it, Himeko... My sister... I truly believe now, that peace is the most noblest thing in the world but preserve it... you must be willing to fight for it...

_______________________________________

Right now... I'm currently with Durandal..No.. Bianka. Despite she regained her lost memories of being the Real Kiana Kaslana... To me, she still is Bianka Ataegina.

The same woman I fell in love with it.

She stops close enough that I could reach out to her.

There are no words to confirm her safety or to congratulate her of the victory.

This was something that I needed to decide.

So there is only one thing left to do.

Music: Kishi Ou no Hokori

I remember... When I first I meet her back at the restaurant I thought she just some girl who's looking for trouble... But then... When I first lay upon her that moment.

I couldn't speak... Is it because things happened so suddenly... No that wasn't the case.. it is because the girl standing in front of me was too beautiful... I couldn't speak at all...

I stopped walking, causing Bianka to halt as well, as she stared at me with her radiant smile.

"(Y/N)... Is something the matter?"

She asked of me

...I stare at her back. I clench my fist hard. bite my lip, stifle the words about to come out from my mouth. and engrave her figure to my memories....

I want to scream. ------- To tell her not to go. I want to throw my pride and scream for her to stay here.

I love Durandal. I want her to be happier than anyone else and I want to be with her forever. But if I truly love her. That's wrong.

I loved Durandal as she continued to fight even getting hurt. She was a girl who discarded everything. was filled with injuries. yet still protected all the way through.

-----If I consider that beautiful and want to protect it...

I cannot destroy her life just for my own selfishness.

"I... It's nothing, don't worry about it..."
I say so with a flood of emotions.

As I speed up walking away from her forward. I felt a firm grip on my wrist. Stopping me from moving forward.

Music: Lovers Oath

Turning around, I saw her holding my arm, not wanting to let me go. staring into my soul. with her eyes.

"(Y/N), I want to hear it from you."

I tensed up. Before reluctantly looking at her one more time. looking through her eyes. seeing mixed emotions running around her. Feeling her arms stiff like a rock. unable to move form her position.

My body is also frozen as well. As my heart beats faster in every second feeling like it will explode on my chest. Fear of Rejection flashes through my mind. But I've gathered my courage. Telling her what I truly feel...

"I fell in love with you the day that I met you, and then I fell in love with the person you remembered you are. I got to fall in love with you twice. That’s— that’s magic. You’re the first thing I’ve believed in since— since I don’t even remember, okay, you’re— you’re movies and destiny and every stupid, impossible thing, and it’s not because of the fucking train, it’s because of you. It’s because you fight and you care and you’re always kind but never easy, and you won’t let anything take that away from you. You’re my hero, Bianka. I don’t care if you think you’re not one. You are.."

I did it... I finally said it... I looked at her with a bitter-sweet smile. My chest feels relief yet saddened... I could only look at her beautiful stunned face. Perhaps she doesn't feel the same for me... Even so, I can finally my heart to rest at last... Even if I'm not rewarded...

Without any warning. Durandal embrace me... Holding me tightly like never wanting to let go. I feel the her warmth. My heart was beat faster than I could compare this situation. Hearing her crying while her face is buried in my chest.

"Took you long, enough... You swords-for-brain..."

"Whenever I would feel lonely or scared, just thinking about you calmed me down. I was always able to pull through because you were there for me. you would always save me. It's thanks to you that I was able to move on. I want you to always stay by my side smiling."

She confessed... My eyes widened in utter disbelief... She loves me... She stopped crying before wiping the tears on her eyes.

She leaning closer to me. Before she finally captured my lips. Our kiss melted with pure tinder love and passion.

We finally separate... I know this rather. The worst timing in the world but. I moved away from her. Before kneels down one knee. Taking her hand gently and kisses it like a Knight's of old... Bianka gasp for a moment before was replaced with a sincere smile. I utter those words I dare not made before.

"Bianka Ataegina... Will you, marry me?"

I asked, without another moment to waste. She tackled me and embrace me once more.

"Yes... I will." She said still hugging me. Before I embrace her as well.

_______________________________________

Music: A Place to Rest

Today... Is the day... My only wished that My parents... My sister. Where to witness... This..

I've shifted my attention... When I heard footsteps walking towards me...
As here, am I... Waiting in the altar...

As I gaze upon a beautiful woman... in a wedding dress walking towards me... None another than Durandal herself.

"(Y/N)..."

"Bianka..."

She comes closer to me. As I walked her towards the altar as the priest smiled upon us.

Before, gazing upon my-soon-to-wife.

As we exchange our vows to each other.

“You are my person, my inspiration, my love and my everything. I cannot wait to spend a lifetime loving you. I vow to express my love for you as often as I breathe each breath.”

“You are the person I want to spend forever with. As I have spent my whole life looking for my other half, I knew it was you from the moment we met.”

“Although it is until death do us part, I know that we will never truly part because our souls are made for each other.”

I said... Before I put the ring on her finger.

“I promise that each kiss will be filled with more love than the last and that our days together will grow in love and devotion.”

“From today onward, you and I will be one in heart, body and mind.”

“I vow to cherish you, devote my life to you and always be true.”

She said... Before putting the ring on my finger as well.

"From this day... I pronounce you as Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the Bride."

The priest said.

Bianka and I finally kissed. As the crowd around us cheers for us.

F.I.N

_______________________________________

Other Routes

Eternal Flames = Kiana's Route

Radiant Lighting = Mei's Route

Equivalent:

Durandal's = Fate Route

Kiana's = UBW Route

Mei's = Heaven's Feel Route

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.7K 493 127
Hey Y/n! It's me Seele! I've decided to make another one! but other me will be here was well! (This is part 2 of the Seele instagram.)
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
17.1K 170 6
Haha, an alternate version of "In a Strange Fantasy Fantasy World" because I screwed that up! I don't own any of the characters and Y/N is just heavi...
519K 10.1K 38
"i basically (fell) in love with you." Some of the chapters have song lyrics in it! i will address the song! no nsfw i am a minor and so is ranboo...