The Calamity House - Amphibia...

By Demon010

Almost a year ago, in the small town of Gravesfield, Camila Noceda found a seriously injured boy on the side... More

Memories of the Twins (I)
Chapter 1: Wally's Unfortunate Encounters
Chapter 2: Problems with the mantis
Chapter 3: The Vault and the Dragon
Chapter 4: Discussions, Flight and other discussions
The Arrival of Altera and the Winter
Memories of the Twins (II)
The Plantar House Guests
Bruce's Room and Foundry

Unique renovation methods

31 1 1
By Demon010

Author's Note: I have come to a small dilemma in this story.

My work is a crossover between Amphibia X The Owl House X Fate Stay, plus a few things from other series.

So far I have put more emphasis on the Amphibia and Fate Stay elements, leaving The Owl House in the background.

At first I was thinking of introducing Luz, Illya and Chloe in "Bizarre Bazaar" or in "Reunion".

Instead, should you make it appear earlier than expected?

I can't decide how much to introduce Luz among the protagonists of the story, so let's take a small vote:

A) To make Luz appear during the first half of the first season.

B) To make Luz appear towards the second half of the first season.

Ps. I remind everyone that receiving reviews or comments helps me write faster and improves my work.

XXX

Story Arc: Welcome to Wartwood

Episode 2: Basement renovation and Hollow Beetle (II)

Chapter 6: Unique renovation methods

Plot: Bruce, Altera, Anne and Marcy end up in the Plantar basement and decide to fix the place.

Before and after the trial, Marcy gets some well-deserved effect from Anne.

When the moon rose in the sky, Marcy manages to fulfill her dream of sleeping in the same bed with a mostly clothed Anne.

While Bruce has finished preparing for tonight's hunt.

XXX

POV Narrator

A few seconds ago, the discussion between Bruce, Altera, Anne and Marcy was interrupted by Hop Pop.

'The demon has taken off his armor and his golden scepter has become a simple staff again. This must be a good sign. ' Think Hop Pop, wanting to interpret the disappearance of the most warlike equipment as a good omen.

If a person wants to seriously harm you, he is prepared with a murder weapon and appropriate clothing.

No one in their right mind would go in their best clothes to kill a mere passerby, right?

"Cleaning is over, I'll show you where you'll be staying for the next ten days." Hop Pop said, rubbing his hands, obviously nervous about the white-haired demon's reaction.

Placing an Archduke of Hell, his services and maids in a basement ... can be a bad idea.

Too bad there are no other vacant chambers large enough to hold so many otherworldly creatures.

"Great news, Orange Frog, I'm sure my maids would be happy to have a comfortable bed for the night." Bruce said, grabbing his walking stick and getting up from the sofa.

Once on her feet, Altera also got up from her chair (giant lotus flower), returning to stand by her Master's side, as if she were her personal knight girl.

Oddly, the puddle of black mud, which previously made up Bruce's dark armor, begins to move, eventually blending into Bruce's shadow.

Wisely, Hop Pop, decided not to criticize the strange black mud that the white-haired demon seems to produce / control.

XXX

Soon after.

"I hope this room is enough for you four." Hop Pop said as he led the four Grounders downstairs to his basement.

Anne and Marcy, standing close, begin to look around, familiarizing themselves with their room for the next ten days.

The basement of the Plantar house is a dark and damp place; it smells of earth and mold. All this after Hop Pop cleaned up like a possessed madman.

The room is medium-large in size with stone walls illuminated by several bioluminescent mushrooms, a small door placed in front of the main door and connected to it by a wooden staircase that leads back to the upper floor.

"This place is a great improvement from our cave." Anne said, placing her hands on her hips, smiling at the fact that she had a ceiling above her head again.

"A little rustic, but with a few adjustments it can become a nice little place for the two of us." Marcy said, with a faint blush on her cheeks, taking a happy feeling about arranging a room for herself and Anne.

"Mar-Mar will be nice to be together day and night in a real room. As if it were an endless sleepover, only more private and intimate." Anne declares, with a big smile, looking at the positive side of this whole strange adventure, to be able to be with her childhood friend of hers, Mar-Mar.

Unwittingly Anne's choice of words, it increased Marcy's blush and she seriously tries not to interpret private and intimate in more ... imaginative ways.

"I thought I would have to wait until university to share a room with you." Marcy declares, trying seriously not to think about how beautiful a 20-year-old Anne would be.

"With the difference between our grades it is doubtful that we could end up in the same university. You should be content with Adeline, she is as smart as you are." Anne said in a bittersweet tone, finding it nice that Marcy wants to go to college with her, but she's under no illusion that he can keep up with her.

In their small group of friends, the person with the most basic grades is Anne.

Hell, during the last semester, Anne was in danger of being eliminated from the school tennis team due to her low grades in history and physics.

Adeline and Marcy had to tutor him every day after school for weeks, all to allow her to get an average of seven on the report card!

This became a sore spot for Anne, being the least of the bunch and making a serious effort to get a seven in Physics.

Meanwhile, Sasha, the popular girl, head of the Cheerleaders, only manages to get votes of nine or more.

Adeline and Marcy's grades are so perfect that they make Anne feel jealous or ashamed.

Especially Adeline, her new friend who has known her for almost a year.

Bruce's sister isn't enough for him to be beautiful, intelligent, kind and popular, he also had to be very good at sports.

"Do I think Adeline and Sasha are okay?" Marcy asks, in a grim tone, looking down.

Now that they're no longer in constant danger of their lives, Marcy's mind can't help but think about her two blonde friends and whether they're okay.

"Mar-Mar, let's talk about Adeline and Sasha, two of the toughest girls that have ever existed in the history of Los Angeles.

They sure are better off than us, they are probably becoming military lieutenants or advisers to a king. "Anne said, confident that her blonde friends can do better than the two of them, especially Adeline.

Anne may not know anything about real magic. But if Bruce is a powerful sorcerer, Adeline who is his twin sister should be some kind of witch, right?

Definitely coming to a fantasy world, it should awaken its magical powers ... and make it even more incredible and wonderful than before.

'Damn, I'm a secondary character when I think about it!

I'm the most useless one of the bunch, only good at sports, cooking some Thai foods and giving hugs!

The charismatic Sasha could become a general or a leader of the traders' guild.

The brilliant Marcy, with her genius, could become a great revolutionary inventor or a talented witch.

The wonderful Adeline, if she finds out she can do half of Bruce's spells, she will become an OP Protagonist. ' She thinks Anne, feeling rather useless and good for nothing, having been unable to do anything to protect Marcy.

Their situation is improved only when Bruce appeared on the scene, deciding to help them because they are Adeline's friends.

Meanwhile, Anne is struggling with her inferiority complex in comparison to her friends.

Marcy is having thoughts quite similar to Anne's too, only she will be the one pushed aside, probably left in a safe house while everyone else goes on to the adventure.

'Once they defeat the golden man and return with the artifact capable of opening portals to Earth. I will discover that on the road my friends got together with the twins.

Adeline with Anne and Sasha with Bruce or more likely Anne and Sasha living together Adeline, with me set aside to be alone, as a background character. ' Marcy thinks, finishing her rather depressing line of thinking, where all of her love interests have become untouchable.

{Author Note: First of all, I confess to being a fan of Marcanne, she is my favorite couple from Amphibia.

Second, my character Bruce will not get together with Anne, Marcy or Sasha.}

"Anna-Banana, do you want our beds to be close together or we have to divide the room in two parts to give us some privacy." Marcy asks, wanting to have clear ideas on how to proceed with the arrangement of this place, hoping that Anne would like a nearby stable.

The only nice things about living in a cave was closeness, hugging tightly to sleep and staying close until awakening was Marcy's best source of comfort.

"I want to be close to you, Mar-Mar.

We're best friends since kindergarten, we'll be together forever. "Anne said, hugging her nerdy friend tightly.

Marcy's heart starts beating madly and her legs are jelly again. But the nerdy girl manages to return Anne's hug.

'Marcy, maybe I'm not good at many things. But I promise myself that I will take care of you and support you, until we get home. ' Think Anne, wanting to be useful and truly protect Marcy from the dangers of this strange world.

'Anne you have done so much for me so far, Adeline and Sasha have also helped me so much over time.

Now is the time to return the favor, I will not be sidelined for my safety. ' Marcy thinks, wanting to stop being the helpless, clumsy girl she needs to be pampered by her friends as if she were made of glass.

'I think I've found the opportunity that can make me so much more than just a smart nerdy girl.' Marcy thinks, shifting her gaze to Bruce, her near sorcerer friend.

Marcy has always dreamed of learning magic, making a kind of friends, able to teach him the ways of magic, is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

'I will become a great witch, capable of casting lightning and summoning creatures with a single gesture of the hand. Once I get to the highest level of Arcanist, I will confess my feelings to Adeline and Anne. ' Marcy thinks, having established her personal mission for the duration of this adventure.

Bruce flanked by Altera, remained aloof, letting Anne and Marcy have their little moment, preferring to inspect the basement.

"Lovebirds before you kiss and plan how to build your love nest. I remind you that Altera and I are around too." Bruce comments, reminding the two girls from Los that it is not just the two of them and they will have to share this space with the wizard and the Servant Saber.

Anne and Marcy suddenly let go of their hugs, both embarrassed to be so cheesy in front of their future roommates.

Bruce ignoring the embarrassed of the Los Angeles girls, I keep walking in a circle in the basement, examining each wall.

At the end of the inspection, Bruce has stood in the center of the room, with his hand on his chin, a sign that he is thinking of something.

"Archduke of the Ice Hell, does this room fit you your tastes?" He asks Hop Pop, in a tense tone, as he rubs his hands in nervousness.

The elder frog is not so worried about Anne and Marcy who are the most peaceful creatures in the group.

On the other hand, Bruce and Altera are the most dangerous and difficult to understand beings that Hop Pop has ever met in his long life.

"If you want I can free up a room upstairs." He proposes Hop Pop, ready to empty her room and give her to the white-haired demons to appease any outbursts.

'Perhaps it would be best to take any valuables and children, then run away until the demons return where they came from.' He thinks Hop Pop, feeling he may have found an easy way to complete this contract without risking too much.

Before the Orange Frog could get serious about running away, Bruce spoke up.

"I like this place, I like it very much." Bruce declares, with a smirk, considering the Plantar basement adequate.

" Really?" They exclaimed Anne, Marcy and Hop Pop at the same time, each with a different degree of disbelief.

'Does the devil like my basement !?'

Was one of my Ancestors a witch or was the house built on a cursed graveyard? ' Think Hop Pop, look for a rationale for why the white-haired demon likes his basement.

"Do you like this place? How and why?" Marcy asks, quite sure that Bruce would have been against living in this basement, especially after seeing the Morgans Vault and its contents.

"Don't you two seem to have a problem with living here?" Bruce asked, raising an eyebrow, having seen a few minutes ago how Anne and Marcy willingly agreed to stay in this basement.

"Mar-Mar and I lived for nearly ten days in a cave, inside a forest full of predators." Anne said, with a dark look, lightly trembling, bitterly remembering the long nights of sleeplessness and bad dreams.

"Anything for us, even a cramped studio apartment would be a welcome improvement.

But you are not some kind of great wizard, shouldn't you have higher standards? "Asks Anne, not understanding why a sorcerer of great powers, capable of invoking mythological / historical figures as lieutenants, can be satisfied with so little.

"It has not yet been understood that I am a strange person." Bruce states the obvious, sure everyone can tell he's a pretty eccentric person.

Altera decides to help her future roommates better understand the enigmatic sorcerer.

"My Master has a strange preference for basements, caves, mines, catacombs, underground tunnels." Altera states, listing some of his favorite places where Bruce works or plans his elaborate schemes.

"In Gravesfield, in my home / office, Baker Strett, I have a secret passage that takes me to an underground lab with multiple levels.

The Man of Letters' Lair has a huge cave gallery that allowed me to build an authentic Batcave.

The bowels of Castle Bahamut are a nightmare for my enemies and a dark paradise for me. "Bruce in a bittersweet tone, lists some of his favorite rooms from his great estates.

'A pity that I cannot access the equipment located in my fortresses.

Eda, Camila and Luz had to convince me to travel like a normal person and leave my greatest weapons / inventions at home. ' Think Bruce, unhappy at having listened to his "mothers" and her best friend, if he had all his favorite toys, his fight with Gemini would have been very different.

"Do you have a Bat-Cavern !?" Question Anne, with her eyes twinkling, being a huge Batman fan.

"Do you have a Castle !?" Marcy asks, wanting to be able to visit a magical castle that belongs to a great sorcerer.

"Yes, I am the heir to the ancient lineage of Morgans, Belmontes and Bahamuts.

I've inherited every kind of property, artifact or business imaginable. "Bruce said, with little interest, being used to finding he has quite a large inheritance that has taken root everywhere.

"Even months ago, I discovered that I have the deed of ownership of some islands in the Mediterranean Ocean." Bruce said, in a lighthearted tone, as if finding out he had inherited an island was comparable to finding coins on the street.

"In short, you have inherited a fortune that makes you probably one of the richest people in the world and you agree to live in a basement with three girls." She declares Anne, beginning to feel a headache to figure out what's going on in Bruce's head.

'If these three girls are Adeline, Anne and Sasha, I'd agree to live in a sewer too, just to be close to you.' Marcy thinks, being able to accept precarious living conditions if it means being close to the girls who have stolen her heart.

"What can I say, for some unknown reason I feel comfortable underground, surrounded by darkness and in the company of women." Bruce replies, shrugging his shoulders, not knowing how or why he appreciates these kinds of places.

"Could this preference be a consequence of being the scion of an ancient lineage of witches?" Marcy proposes, using some logic to understand Bruce's preferences.

"You're probably right. Druids live in forests, alchemists near mines, necromancers build their lair in cemeteries. I'm a Morgan and I love the dungeons of ancient buildings." Bruce lists some types of magical users and the places they frequent due to their magical affinities.

"Nice to see a man of your status content with the little I can offer." Hop Pop said, feeling slightly relieved that his "guest" isn't so pretentious.

"Orange Frog I never said they'll make me happy with being in this basement as it is now." Bruce declares, in a serious tone, turning to Hop Pop that he can't help but step back.

"It's time to restore and redecorate this bad place!" Bruce exclaims, with a big smile, raising his arms dramatically.

"I was afraid of this." Altera mutters, in a reluctant tone, acting the unthinkable, to walk away from Bruce.

The Servant Saber starts up the stairs, stopping in front of the entrance.

"What's wrong with making this place prettier?" Anne asks, not seeing why Bruce's contribution could be harmful.

The more the sorcerer works with his magic, the less he works for the girls of Los Angeles.

"The Master tends to exaggerate in all his projects in one way or another." Altera replies, not going into the details of how much Bruce can exaggerate.

"Orange frog is there anything valiant or sentimental here?" Bruce asks, in a serious deadly tone, wanting to know if there is anything to keep in the junk.

" No ?" Hop Pop answers, not too sure what might be in the basement, plus old junk and some old boxes full of junk from his ancestors.

"Anne, Marcy, I highly recommend copying Altera's example and climbing the stairs, if you don't want to drown or fall victim to a pretty nasty curse." He declares Bruce, managing to put his walking stick inside the pockets of his coat, after which he spreads his arms as if he wants a hug from someone.

Slowly from the sleeves and from Bruce's shadow the black mud began to emerge, as if it were a broken fire hydrant.

The jet of black mud is filling the room in record time.

"Excellent advice, your Excellency, I will listen to it to the letter." Hop Pop said, climbing the stairs in record time, as if in his prime, the miracle of right motivation.

Anne and Marcy also climbed the stairs to the top, not wanting to get their clothes dirty or get covered in Bruce's black mud on their feet.

In less than sixty seconds, the entire basement was flooded, ending up skimming the step where Altera, Anne, Marcy and Hop Pop are located.

Somehow a part of the mud behaved like a kind of slime, ending up climbing and defending itself on the walls and ceiling.

"Bruce is fine, isn't he in danger of drowning in his own creation?" Marcy asks, starting out she has to worry about the well-being of her near friend.

For a tenth of a second, Altera seems to have been amused by Anne's words.

"The Master is immune to the negative properties of black mud, if he has emerged completely he is unlike many others, he can get out of them without problems." Altera said, not going into detail about how dangerous and corrosive black mud can be if it isn't controlled and limited by Bruce.

"Black mud can't hurt Bruce. But what about oxygen deprivation?

The human brain gets irreparably damaged if I don't get oxygen for a few minutes! "Anne said, having learned enough in biology to understand that a living organism without oxygen cannot survive for long.

"The Master has a lot of supernatural abilities, among them is the gift of breathing underwater or his own black mud as easily as we breathe on land." Altera said, clearing him of the doubts and worries of his future roommates.

"I wonder how much black mud it can produce, could it flood a house or the whole farm?" Hop Pop said, fearing to see his entire family's work collapse literally and figuratively.

"The Master last summer awakened the ability to create and manipulate black mud in large quantities, enough to easily cover more city blocks." She declares Altera, with an ounce of sentiment in her voice, almost sounding like a high school girl bragging about her boyfriend.

'Wonderful news, the Archduke of the Ice Hell can create a flood, capable of destroying the entire community's crops.' Think Hop Pop, continuing to cultivate a not-so-good opinion of Bruce.

After this short chat, the level of the black mud begins to go down, even the mud present on the walls withdraws.

In less than a minute, all the substance that flooded the basement was completely gone, returning to its source, which is Bruce's shadow.

The white-haired sorcerer has remained motionless in pose all this time, remaining completely dry and free of dirt, as if he were never submerged in his own mud.

The basement itself has undergone an unprecedented clean up. Every single speck of dust or useless trinket has disappeared without a trace.

The only thing left on the basement floor is Bruce and the boiler in the corner.

"This is a way to clean up." Comments Anne, respecting this use of superpowers.

Frankly if he would have such a skill he would have used it great to clean up his room or make the report card disappear.

"Your black mud has erased the trace of every single junk my family has thrown here." Hop Pop said, not having imagined that black mud would devour objects, believing it would simply wash away the dirt.

"Don't forget any annoying life forms such as parasites, bedbugs, insects, bacteria, microbes, molds." Bruce listed the lesser beings who were "eaten" by the mud of him.

"Put simply, you took out Hop Pop's trash and sterilized the place." Anne said, glad she didn't have to go to the trouble of cleaning the place anymore.

"This basement has become perfect for performing heart or brain surgery." Bruce comments, bragging about his emergency cleaning skills.

"Out of curiosity, staying in this place after Bruce has cleaned up using his black mud is it safe?" Marcy asks, slightly worried about the possible side effects of using an unknown substance to clean the entire room.

"I'm a Servant Saber, you should ask a Servant Caster." Altera replies, not having the necessary knowledge to answer Marcy's question.

The two Los Angeles girls and the elderly orange frog turn to Bruce who quickly replies, "My black mud has never hurt any of my allies, friends or appropriate people."

"Nice to hear you consider us friends." Anne said, smiling kindly, appreciating Bruce's help and presence, he certainly he's a quirky guy.

But so far he has done nothing but help them, even though sometimes he acts like a Tsundere.

"We're not friends! To me you two are almost friends." Bruce comments, in a cold tone, crossing his arms, acting like Tsundere again.

Anne seems slightly amused by Bruce's rant.

"Before it wasn't just Marcy your almost friend, now I'm almost friend too?" Anne said, with an amused grin, beginning to understand some of Bruce's habits.

"Your personality is really the opposite of Adeline. She has no trouble expressing affection or speaking from the heart." Marcy comments, not being able to help but compare the personalities of the twins separated at birth.

"I will certainly regret what I am about to ask. But what has your black mud done to whom you consider an enemy?" Hop Pop question, wanting to know this fact which may come in handy in the future.

"You don't want to know, Orange Frog, you don't want to find out what my black mud can do when it is seriously used as a weapon." Bruce responds, with a menacing look that could make a veteran's blood run cold.

Hop Pop wisely decided to step back and disguise himself with the background, not wanting to challenge his luck.

"If we're done with the questions, we can start getting serious, renovating and redecorating this place." Bruce said, with a big smile, approaching the girls.

Hop Pop take advantage of the moment to go upstairs and grab something from the kitchen for himself, having seen far too much witchcraft for today.

"Anne what is your favorite color?" Bruce asks, needing this information for decorating projects.

"Blue?" Anne replies, not knowing what Bruce wants to do with this information.

"Marcy what do you prefer, bunk beds, a large double bed, hammock, futon, leather bags?" Bruce asks, turning to Marcy this time.

The nerdy girl is silent for a second to think about her options.

'Bunk beds are fun. But I've started sleeping with Anne who holds me tight and I don't want to give up this luxury. Even if I might die of embarrassment. ' Thinks Marcy, with a slight blush on her cheeks, loving the warm feeling of Anne's body.

" A double bed?" Marcy responds in a low voice, trying not to look at Anne.

"Altera, what kind of material do you prefer: Bronze, silver, gold, diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, onyx?" Bruce asks, proposing a list of rather fine materials.

For a few minutes the white-haired sorcerer continues with his questions, gathering enough information to get to work.

"I bet the last low chocolate snack that pulls out an elderberry magic wand, then focus pocus, and we get new furniture." Anne said, in a joking tone, having only a vague idea of how magic works.

But Anne is sure that Bruce wants to refurbish the basement or at least decorate it to a high standard.

"For your information, Anne, magic is quite complex, being a mix of science and art, with its own rules and limitations." Bruce explains, in his teacher tone, having fun explaining this paranormal stuff to the inexperienced.

"What are the main rules of the magical arts?" Marcy asks, having already prepared her notebook and pencil, all to take notes and better understand how magic works.

"To put it simply, magic is as vast as mankind. Every people, every culture, every magical race has succeeded in their own method of learning and using magic." Bruce said, closing his eyes, using his perfect memory to visualize his personal library and choose the right sources of information to display.

"There are magical users who can only use magic through an artifact designed for this purpose, such as a wand, scepter, rings, and other trinkets.

There are those who use the power of their soul as a battery to power their magic.

Others manipulate ambient or extra-dimensional energy to perform their spells.

The most desperate make contracts with mystical entities of all kinds to obtain power, risking to end up as mere pawns or watchdogs.

Those who are luckier are born with Magical Circuits or special organs or the like that allow you to create magic and use it at will. "Bruce has finished his rather simple and broad introduction of the types of magical users.

"What kind of magic user are you?" Marcy asks, wanting to know where she brings out the magic of her future teacher.

"The Master is a more unique than rare case, capable of learning every type of magic that exists. This makes him one of the most dangerous, strong and unpredictable, magical users ever born." Altera said, with a very faint smile, paying a compliment to his Master.

"I am a sorcerer full of tricks, you will never know what I will bring out at the next show." Bruce declares, with an arrogant tone, turning his back on Altera, sounding false (?) After hearing the beautiful words of the Amazonian beauty.

" This is normal?" She asks Anne, pointing a finger at Bruce, having seen a new side of her "almost friend".

"This is one of the contradictory personality traits of the Master." Altera replies, having learned how her Master's head works most of the time.

"The Master is an unsociable person, cold and pragmatic in the affairs of war, economics and being bought, bribed or seduced.

It does not support receiving unnecessary praise or attracting the attention of fools and more.

Many members of the Clock Tower Aristocracy or the Boiling Isles nobility regard him as an Ice Prince or a feared dragon who is not to be provoked. "Altera said in her usual monotonous tone of voice.

"But when it comes to his little entourage it's different." Altera said, looking over Bruce's back, he almost starts to smile.

"If you are one of the lucky few people, you will find that he is a good person who cares about his friends and family.

Weird and quirky who loves to show off for his little private audience.

It begins has to be reactive to your words, the blasphemies of the commoners and the flattery of the elites, do nothing to him. But a sincere compliment from a close person can make him react. "Altera said, forming a faint smile barely noticeable from anyone not around him.

"Saber I might stop talking about myself, especially when I'm in the same room." Bruce said, not wanting to hear Altera's personal opinion of her.

Because his heart starts beating irregularly and his actions can become ... more irregular than usual.

"The time for small talk is over. It's time to work." Bruce said, putting his hands on his crimson coat, Sanguinis.

Yes, the sorcerer named his favorite coat, along with so many other things that normal people don't give names.

Sanguinis has accompanied Bruce on all his adventures from the very beginning, ending up receiving the largest number of updates and improvements of all other items.

One of the most useful improvements Sanguinis has received is the power to please its owner.

Bruce can't help but smile as he pulls out everything he needs to fix the basement.

Two of Sanguinis' pockets can provide him with any kind of tool Bruce desires.

The left pocket can provide things like thermal vision goggles, grenades, C4s, combat knives, all kinds of guns, and more. Basically, any tool that a killer or mechanic / builder / craftsman would find useful.

This only extends to tools. Not things like vehicles or computers.

The right pocket can provide the tools a more magically inclined assassin would use. Cursed daggers, magically enhanced poisons, venom from phantasmal beasts, and other such tools.

None of these tools are on the level of even an E rank Noble Phantasm.

Of course, Sanguinis would never have provided him with something like a lasgun or a Power Armor.

Bruce had already tried it a long time ago. And, if he was asking too many things all of Sanguinis, the coat has to cool down a bit before it works again; the more complicated the request, the longer the cooling phase.

But for all the simple little things like that found in a repair shop, supermarket or police station, Bruce just had to ask.

In an instant Bruce pulled out a picture tripod, a large drawing pad and a set of faber-castell drawing pencils.

"Are you going to draw a magic circle?" Marcy asks, approaching Bruce to see what she is drawing.

"The art of drawing is fundamentally still the same since prehistoric times. It unites man and the world. It lives through magic. -Keith Haring." Bruce answers Marcy's question with an incomprehensible quote.

This means that he is planning something beautiful.

Bruce mentally visualizing what he wants to draw, grabs a pencil and begins to draw as fast as the wind.

How he did not set fire to the sheet of paper with such fast movements is one of the many mysteries in the world.

Altera, Anne and Marcy being intrigued and having nothing better to do, they positioned themselves on the sides of Bruce, to better see the drawing.

Anne and Marcy went to the left while Altera went alone.

XXX

After less than five minutes, an idealized image of the basement appeared on the paper, decorated as if it had been built in the present on earth.

But the thing that stands out most, only the anime style drawings of Altera, Anne and Marcy that are present in the drawing.

"Bruce, you're very good at drawing, you managed to make me look pretty!" She exclaims Anne, not believing how well she has been drawing, being able to look like the protagonist of a manga.

"Anne, you are always nice in 3-D and 2-D." Marcy comments, with a slight blush, seriously trying not to pull out her phone to photograph Anne's anime-style drawing.

"No, Mar-Mar, in this you are the adorable one!" Anne said, personally finding Marcy 2-D to be very pretty.

"You are too nice to me." Marcy murmurs softly, trying and failing not to blush for the compliment.

"For a rush job it's pretty average, but it'll work for what I have in mind." Says Bruce, not appreciating his masterpiece, considering it only ... Okay.

"What are you saying, I don't mean art, but your drawing is beautiful, you could win a contest!" She declares Anne out loud, surprised to hear Bruce's negative self-criticism.

"I failed to surprise Altera, pencil and paper is not enough to capture her beauty and presence.

I would need a very high quality canvas, the best colors in the world and ten days of tireless work, all to make a proper portrait. "Bruce comments, with a serious tone, seriously believing that he had failed big in drawing Altera.

Servant Saber remained mute, but the expression and blush present explicitly tell what she is feeling at the moment.

"Master ... don't overdo it ... you are too perfectionist." Altera said, being one of the very few times she stutters, not knowing how to feel when Bruce talks about her like that.

"These two are quite similar to each other." Marcy thinks, noting that Bruce and Altera keep behaving the same way when I get sincere compliments from someone they like.

"Anyway, I don't need this art project to make a masterpiece, I need to renovate the room." Bruce declares, putting the pencil away, then pulls his beloved walking stick out of his pockets.

The golden stone on the handle of the walking stick begins to glow faintly.

Bruce's single good eye also began to glow like the golden gem on the staff.

"Overlord Paint Arts: Verklärung der Kunst (transfiguration of art)." Bruce declares, using magic of a more demonic nature, hitting his work with his staff.

The golden glow entered the worksheet, in an instant the drawings came out of the paper, entering the physical world.

In a second, an incredibly soft green carpet covered the basement floor.

The walls were painted a beautiful celestial blue except for a single segment the shape and size of a door.

The old door and window have been replaced with newer and more modern versions, painted black.

The stairs became marble, even getting a stone railing.

The ceiling appears to have been hand painted to resemble the star-filled night sky.

Small crystal lamps that can emit light have appeared on the walls.

In the center of the room, a huge round table has appeared, surrounded by five wheelchairs.

In a corner of the room, a large double bed appeared, followed by a large wardrobe and some knick-knacks. All of a mix of blue and black.

The boiler has been left more or less unchanged, but instead of looking like something bought in the Hop Pop youth, it could now be said that it was assembled today.

"A hasty job, but I'm sure it's enough and more for your needs." Bruce said, with an arrogant smirk, taking pleasure in seeing the surprised faces of Anne and Marcy.

"I love magic!" Anne screams, running to the bed and jumping on her.

"A real bed, a real comfortable bed and soft pillows!" She declares Anne, leaning her head against her pillows, feeling like she is in heaven.

"Bruce if he can get me an internet connection and a soda, I'll marry you today and now." Anne declares, ready to sell her hand for such luxuries, certainly not to be found in this world.

At that moment Altera and Marcy did not react very well has these words.

Marcy looks like someone has punched her in the liver over and over again.

Altera has tried to remain as immutable and stoic as ever, but her body is shaking with rage and her sword has appeared in her hands.

It's her look ... promises pretty bloody trouble if Anne is serious.

"Anne will never happen, for several reasons: I have only known you for a short time, you are not my kind of woman and a marriage with you will not benefit my lineage." Bruce replies, with a serious tone, without a shred of hesitation, not having to think about it for a second to answer.

Bruce's words brought great relief to Marcy, while Altera's anger subsided.

"You're a guy with pretty elite standards of women." Anne comments, forgetting her shoulders, savoring the sensation of having a soft mattress under her.

The tennis player is completely oblivious to the power of her words on Marcy or when she was missing to antagonize Altera and receive a warning in the form of a sword strike.

"Before either of you decides to jump on the bed like sugar-addicted children.

I must inform you that all the furniture was created with a graphite lead from a pencil and a lot of magic.

If you put too much effort on the furniture, it will crack and become a huge pile of graffiti. "Bruce said, delivering his warning to the two Los Angeles girls, before retiring.

"Now that you can rest decently, I'm going to my room." Says Bruce, approaching the section of the wall that was spared by the magical renovation.

"Do you have your own room!? Does that mean you won't be staying with us !?" Anne asks, losing all the comfort she gained earlier.

This day for Anne got off to a pretty bad start, the food was almost gone, Marcy's wound was getting worse and for one ceiling they were being eaten by a giant insect.

Then comes Bruce with his magic and his Servants, things have taken a pretty good, if slightly odd, path.

If Anne and Marcy's benefactor decides to leave, there's a good chance things can take a turn for the worse again.

"It would be better to be together, if we split up we risk getting lost or hurt when we are away from the group." Marcy said, not wanting to lose her near friend and her future magic lessons.

"Marcanne, I will not leave the building, I will just bring my room to this place, so we avoid future problems." Bruce answers, turning his attention to the wall.

Without wasting time, taking a piece of clay out of his pockets, he begins to draw the outline of a door and a handle on the wall.

"What kind of problem, are we getting along?" Marcy asks, pretty sure there are problems between the two of them and Bruce.

"From my knowledge teenage girls need their privacy, especially when it comes to women's business." Bruce said, listing a rather long and wide fact as he draws some kind of star-shaped glyph on the wall.

"The constant presence of a 16-year-old male in a room with two 14-year-old girls can lead to moments that are embarrassing for you and annoying for me. So I need the My Room." Bruce said as he presses his right hand against the glyph on the wall.

The arcane symbol and the clay outline began to glow, creating a rather bizarre door.

A class 6 armored door, the type of door that can withstand attacks with high-powered power tools and explosive material.

Generally used for securing vaults, military zones and nuclear plants.

On the door at the top there is a metal plate with written in golden letters: MY ROOM.

A little further down is the star-shaped glyph engraved.

Oddly, this door has more than one handle, but only one lock.

To the right is a rather advanced electric lock that looks like something out of a science fiction movie.

Above the electric lock there is a gold lever handle, under the electric lock there is a round handle.

One of the most extravagant features of this door is the entire row of padlocks, mounted on the left side of the door.

Someone implanted ring nails on the door, from bottom to top, then mounted a different lock on each ring.

The reason for this action is a mystery to Anne and Marcy.

"Can you invoke a door that leads to a small pocket size, used as your personal room!" Marcy said, surprised at how useful and convenient this trick can be.

"I am a sorcerer who over and over again has had to move to disreputable places to do his job.

So I decided to be smart and create a personal room that I pursue on my travels. "Bruce declares, preparing to open his bizarre door.

First he inserted an identification card into the lock, then he digitalized a thirteen-digit access number.

Then using his walking stick, he touches a specific door lock.

Finally, tap the gold handle to open the door.

"Isn't it a pain in the ass to waste so much time opening a door?

Aren't you exaggerating security a bit? "Anne comments, not seeing the need for all these security measures for a simple personal room.

Bruce doesn't respond to Anne's comment, instead he snorts in amusement, finding it hilarious what Anne considers overconfidence.

Before entering the white-haired wizard he turns to the Servant Saber.

"Altera will take care of guarding my door, Jack will take care of the outside of the house. You both have permission to cut off the head of anyone who dares to disturb me except Anne and Marcy, for their slaps or punches." Bruce orders, in a serious tone, before entering her room and closing the door from the inside.

"Got it, Master!" Altera replies, with a more lively tone than usual, standing in front of the Master's door, keeping the sword pointed towards the floor, occupying a ranking guard position.

"We should inform the Plantar later not to disturb Bruce." Marcy said, quite sure that Altera is not an easy person to dissuade, better to avoid possible accidents.

Without Bruce attracting attention with his prestige numbers and Altera acting like a buckingham palace guard, things have gotten particularly quiet.

"Um ... so ... heck day, huh?" Marcy said, feeling on her marriage bed, next to Anne.

"This may be the strangest day of my life. And it looks like we're stuck with a sorcerer, Attila the Hun and Jack the Ripper." Anne said, still having to digest the news that two historical figures in history are attractive women dressed as strippers.

"We have ended up in a situation far beyond our reach." Anne murmurs, wanting to go to sleep, feeling incredibly tired all of a sudden.

Before she could take off her clothes and get under the covers, the basement door opened.

"Hey, creatures of the forest, I'm back!" Sprig declares, coming down to greet the new guests, carrying a bunch of stuffed animals in her arms.

"For my frogs, you are very good at decorating, this place is more beautiful than my room." Sprig said, not believing how beautiful the basement has become in such a short time.

"Bruce's magic is quite useful." Marcy declares, wanting to know what else magic can do and how to learn it.

"I thought you might feel lonely, so I brought some of my toys to keep you company, I'm too old for these anyway." Sprig said, in a cheerful tone, wanting to be nice to his guests

The pink frog prepares to leave its soft toys in front of it until one catches its attention.

"Oh, except this one. And this one too. Oops, this is his friend, so I can't exactly separate them." Sprig said, apologetically, having brought down her toys to give us her guests.

But it looks like Sprig is about to collect all of his toys, one by one, leaving nothing for the two Los Angeles girls.

Someone is quite childish or enthusiastic ...

Anne and Marcy laugh slightly at Spirg's strangely affectionate compromise.

"Hey, sorry. This too. I'm glad you live with us, creatures of the forest!" Spirg said, with a sincere smile.

The pink frog's head turns in Altera's direction.

"The same goes for you Spirits, you know gray hair. Even though my grandfather might need some time to adjust to his presence." Sprig said, not having forgotten the most extravagant trio of the group.

"Where is the Chief Spritus capable of invoking the cold?" Sprig asks, not seeing Bruce anywhere.

"The Master has retired to his room, he doesn't want to be disturbed for any reason." Altera replies, remaining calm and impossible as ever.

"We don't have much, but you can always count on us Orthotics, even if you're ... one of a kind." Sprig declares, starting to use a bit of tact, especially when Hop Pop has "encouraged" to behave to the best of his ability.

"Yeah, Me too, weird little frog boy." Anne said, in a playful tone, appreciating Sprig's carefree spirit.

I'm glad I am, weird frog kid, "joked Anne.

"Okay." Sprig said before starting to change outside the basement.

Accidentally dropping one of his toys as he walked away.

"Good night to you all." Sprig said as he ascended the marble steps, finding them more stable and safer than the wooden ones.

Once Sprig closed the door, Marcy couldn't help but look at the toy Sprig had dropped.

The nerdy girl gets out of bed and walks over to the toy. She picked it up, squeezing it lightly that she made it creak. She smiled at him.

" Cute." Marcy murmurs, smiling, feeling a weakness for small and lovely things. As a child, Marcy collected several cute soft toys, once she grew up she began to collect Action Figures ... of cute girls and other fictional characters.

The sound of clothes being taken off and tossed to the floor caught Marcy's attention.

The nerdy girl turns to see Anne undressing, remaining dressed only in a purple tank top and yellow shorts.

"What are you doing?" Marcy asked, looking at the floor, trying to keep her heart from exploding.

"Didn't you notice that it's warmer in this basement than our old cave?

Now we don't have to sleep dressed and uncomfortable anymore. "Anne said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

'I'm going to sleep with a semi-dressed Anne!' Marcy thinks for a moment, feeling her whole body grow warm and soft.

If Anne were a few years older, she would be more or less identical to a certain dream she has from time to time.

Sometimes there is Adeline in the dream, other times there are Adeline and Anne, on a few occasions there are Adeline, Anne and Sasha.

'Shit, I'm going to sleep next to a semi-naked Anne! ##? ##? #? #!' Marcy thinks, with an incredulous tone, completely changing direction of thought.

The nerdy girl begins to fidget, they curse her desires for affection and physical closeness, they curse her brain even more for not taking into account the difference in temperature.

"Looks like we'll be here for a while, undressed and lay down here, Mar-Mar, I can't sleep without you." Anne said, in an innocent tone, pointing to the portion of the bed next to her, not knowing how suggestive or how the sentence could be interpreted.

For a moment, Marcy's heart is in serious danger of stopping.

"How ... do you wish ... Anna-Banana." Marcy murmurs, not knowing if she is going to die because of the embarrassed or from happiness.

In a couple of minutes Marcy is dressed in a green short-sleeved shirt and long red pants.

Anne lies down and falls asleep smoothly, completely unaware that Marcy will need several hours to sleep, all due to a mix of euphoric happiness and fear of being discovered by her crush.

Then when Anne clung to her in her sleep, Marcy's heart and brain calmed down.

'This is the happiest moment of my life, for once I will think of nothing and savor the moment.' Marcy thought, closing her eyes, finding unparalleled comfort in Anne, and finally fell asleep.

Altera that has been forgotten in the background, he managed to see the whole scene.

'Anne is blind and dense, can't you see that Marcy is in love with her?' Think about Altera for a moment, returning to focus on carrying out her task, not taking an interest in the love life of others.

XXX

Later, when the two humans and the frogs fell asleep, the door to Bruce's bedroom opened.

"Altera, they're going hunting in the forest." Bruce said, pulling out what he prepared for this hunt.

Finally, after a few hours of rest, Bruce will be able to carry out his Belmont task, hunting down the creatures of the night.

Keep on ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 637 16
17 year old Marcy Wu had a rough childhood after her parents sold her to a dangerous pack when she was eight years old. As a quiet, clumsy, nerdy ome...
25.2K 591 45
The Calamity Box is an ancient relic from amphibia, capable of helping the user travel through worlds. However, when the box falls into the hands of...
3.3K 201 29
(Marcy x fem!oc) (Amphibia AU) "𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙑𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝�...
1.6K 50 13
Anne has been a street kid ever since she was 5 when her parent's where killed so all of this time she has been on the streets on her own and thus te...