steves sister | a stranger th...

By LucasScottsWife54

what happens when Steve harringtons 13 year old sister Marlow comes to hawkins to live with him? *** I don't... More

Cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 3

371 7 18
By LucasScottsWife54

The next day Marlow woke up to the sound of Steve calling her to breakfast, she turned around and looked at her bedside clock and saw that she had 30 minutes to get to school. Immediately she jumped up.

"Morning Steve!" Marlow greeted happily

"Morning Marley!" He said

"Do you think it would have come?" She asked

"What?" Asked Steve confused

"The radio!" Steve smiled at how excited she was

"I'm sure it will be here soon." Said Steve as Marlow placed her bowl on the kitchen sink she headed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face and dealt with her hair. Before running down the stairs and out the front door.

"Bye Steve!" She yelled before shutting the door.

"Bye Marley!" He yelled back.

She jumped on the back of her bike and sped down the road crossing Hoppers polices car and wondered why he was in a rush.
She arrived at school and spotted the boys bikes parked up but they couldn't be seen. She turned around and saw her classmate Troy walking up to them.

"Step right up ladies and gentlemen!" Troy announces Marlow stood there and raised and eyebrow.

"Get your tickets to the freak show!" Troy continues.

"Who do you think would make more money in a freak show?" He says looking at his friend James. Troy walked up to the boys.

"Midnight" he suggests pushing Lucas. "Frog face" he suggests pushing Mike. "Or toothless" he finishes pushing Dustin. James wondered to himself.

"I go with toothless" he decides making fun of the way Dustin talks.

"I told you a million times my teeth are coming in its called cleidocranial dysplasia." Dustin says glaring at them.

"I told you a million times." James said, continuing to mimic him.

"Do the arm thing" Troy demanded.

Dustin took off his bag and twisted his arms around. Troy and James glared in horror.

"Hey Troy!" Marlow yells, "What the hell are you doing!"

"Hey Marley!" Troy says acting if he has done nothing.

"Don't 'Hey Marley' me Troy what the hell are you doing to my friends?!" She yelled while the boys look down at the floor.

"I still don't get why you hang out with these freaks Marley you should hang out with us more." Troy says looking down at you.

"At least they don't make people feel bad about themselves. At least they care about the way people feel." She argued back.

"Well at least I'm not a freak."

"At least we don't look as if our future is going to end up down a toilet." Marley says making the boys laugh.

"Just keep it in mind Marley." Troy says walking forwards pushing the boys to the ground.

"Don't listen to him." She says helping her friends up.

"Wait where's Will?" Marley asked.

"We thought he was with you?" Lucas says.

"Yeah his mom said he wasn't home," Mike continues.

"Maybe he's already in class?" Dustin suggests.

"Yeah maybe." Marley says.

As they walked into school half of the hallway looked in there direction,  Marley came across as charming and irresistible and was always turning heads at school maybe even the whole of Hawkins, she was definitely a Harrington. The first lesson they had was science they all walked into there favourite class to see empty chairs.

"No Will..." Marley says to her friends who all had the same worried look as her.

She took her seat in the front of the class where all her friends sat around her with a empty gap where Will should be, then Mr. Clarke began his lesson but all they could think about was what happened to Will.
At the end of the lesson, Marley, Mike, Dustin and Lucas went up to Mr. Clarke's desk.

"So did it come?" Mike asked hopefully.

"Sorry guys, i hate to be the barer of bad news but," Mr. Clarke paused. "It came".

Mr. Clarke took them all into a room where a high assembled radio awaited them, in excitement they all ran round to admire the radio.

"The heath kit ham shack." Mr. Clarke presented proudly while the boys fought to have the first turn. "Ain't she a beauty?"

"I bet you could talk to New York on this thing!" Marley exclaimed.

"Think bigger Marlow."

"California!" Lucas guessed.

"Bigger" Mr. Clarke repeated.

"Australia?" Mike asked while Mr. Clarke nodded. "Holy shit!"

"Wow when Will sees this he's totally gonna lose his shit!" Lucas says excitedly.

"Lucas!" Marley and Mr. Clarke say in unison.

"Sorry." They all fiddle with the control panels trying to get the right setting.

"Elo this is Mike Wheeler president of the Hawkins middle AV club." Mike says into the microphone with a fake Australian accent.
Dustin snatched the headphones of Mike and had his turn,

"elo this is Dustin Henderson, secretary and treasure of Hawkins middle AV club. Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?" Dustin says making them all laugh, as he hands the headphones to Marley. Just as Marley were about to have her turn the principal knocks at the door with Hopper the chief of police behind him.

"sorry to interrupt but may i borrow Marlow, Micheal, Lucas and Dustin. Thank you" They all sat on the little sofa in the principals office where they struggled for space. Hopper had asked them all about Will and they all started saying things at once, Marley was talking about when she last saw him, Mike was talking about the road he takes home and Marley couldn't hear a thing that Lucas and Dustin said.

"So you were racing?" hopper asked

"It was me him and Marley actually!" Says Dustin

"My house is the first up." Explains Lucas

"He takes Mirkwood home." Said Mike

"We got my house and he turned down Mirkwood." Marley added

"We were racing on a bet and..." Dustin began

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. One at a time, you, when did you last see him?" Asked Hopper pointing at Marley

"Yesterday night around 8." Marley respond. "We were riding home together just after we said bye to Dustin, then i left and that was the last time i saw him." The officer next to Hopper was writing all this down.

"Right now you," he said pointing at Mike. "You said he takes what home?"

"Mirkwood." Mike responded.

"Mirkwood You ever heard of a Mirkwood?" Hopper asked looking at the other officer.

"Sounds made up" He reply's.

"its from lord of the rings." Lucas says.

"The hobbit" says Dustin correcting him.

"It doesn't matter" Lucas argued.

"He asked!" Dustin yelled.

"He asked!" Lucas repeated mocking him.
They stared hitting each other over Marley and Mike.

"Hey what did i say!" Hopper asked making Lucas and Dustin shut up. "One at a damn time, you." He said looking back at Mike.

"Mirkwood its a real road its the name that's made up." Says Mike

"What's it's real name?" Asked Hopper

"I don't know, it's where Cornwallis and Kerley meet."

"Yeah I think I know it." Hopper says

"We can show you-"  Mike starts to Say

"I said I know it."

"We can help you look-"

"No, after school. You go straight home, all of you" Hopper tells us. "That means no biking around looking for your friends, no investigating no nonsense, this isn't some lord of the rings book-"

"The hobbit." Dustin corrected quickly

"Do I make myself clear." He asked ignoring Dustin "Do I make myself clear!" He added again this time more firmly

They all nod with scared faces. All Marley could think about is where Will was and what happened to him.

After school Marlow arrived home and threw her self onto her bed, she couldn't help but cry. She didn't know where Will was and if he was in trouble or not. She couldn't stop thinking about him, then all of a sudden her walkie talkie started buzzing and faint noises of Mike's voice could be heard.

"Marley, Lucas, Lucas, Marlow do you copy?" She heard from the static buzzing.

"Yeah it's Lucas."

"Yeah I know it's you, and say over when your done talking or I don't know your done. Over."

""I'm done over." Said Lucas

"I'm here to. Over." Marley chimed in

"I'm worried about will. Over."

"Yeah this is crazy." Agreed Lucas

"I was thinking... Will could have cast protection last night. But he didn't. He cast Fireball. Over." Explained Mike

"Whats your point? Over." Asked Marley

"My point is.. he could have played it safe. But he did not. He put himself in danger to help the party. Over."

"Meet me in ten. Over and out." Said Lucas. Marley grabbed her backpack and tied her hair up. She put on leggings and a jacket and put a raincoat in her bag. She put on her bag, left the house and just as she got out it started raining, pouring actually. She put on her raincoat and started ridding to Dustin's house where the boys were waiting for her.

"What took you so long?" Lucas complained.
They all ride down the road trying to keep out of site and they take a turn a few minutes past Marleys houses entering Mirkwood, each of them dropped there bikes Dustin accidentally hitting his toe.

"Ah man, this is it." Lucas exclaims upon seeing the cones. They walked into the woods calling out for Will while Dustin looks worryingly around at them all.

"I think maybe we should head back.!" He calls out.

"Why?" Marlow reply's .

"Just stay on channel 6 and don't do anything stupid" mike says to Dustin.

"Hey guys wait up! Wait up!" Dustin yells trying to catch up to them all.
After a while the storm got really rough and even though Marley was wearing her raincoat her hair was half wet but she was determined to find Will.

"WILL!" Marley yells at the top of her lungs.

"Will!" Mike yells as well

"BYERS" Lucas yells.

"IVE GOT YOUR X-MEN 134" Dustin shouts.

"Guys i really think we should turn back." Dustin adds in fear.

"Seriously Dustin?! If you wanna be a baby then go home already!" Lucas replies.

"Dustin don't its too dark to go alone, come on we will go back soon" Marley say putting her arm around his shoulder and her hand above his head protecting his sight from the rain.

"I'm just being realistic Lucas." Dustin continues.

"No you just being a big sissy!" Lucas yelled.

"Do you ever think Will could have gone missing because he ran into something bad? And we are going in the exact same spot he was last seen. And we have no weapons or anything." Dustin says putting his arm above Marleys head shielding her view and letting her rest.

"Dustin, shut up" Mike says looking into the distance.

"I'm just saying does that seem smart to you-" he continues only to be cut off

"Shut up, shut up, did you guys hear that?" mike says again. Marley heard a twig break behind her and everyone turned around. Nothing. The same thing behind them again, but this time they see a girl, almost baled soaking from the rain. She had bruises all over her and wore a long T-shirt that said 'benny's burgers' across it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 275 18
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵐⁱˡˡⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱˡᵉˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵍⁿ. ☆ Stranger things // Ste...
39K 405 80
imagines from all seasons! requests are open! !!STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!
448 14 13
➳ i've fallen in love for the first time and this time i know it's for real. ➳ [ in which hawkins goes bat shit crazy once more and the twins and th...
89.6K 1.7K 21
Jamie 'Stiles' Harrington. Younger sister of Steve Harrington. She was well known by everyone in Hawkins. some would say she's a trouble maker. After...