The Plug's Crush (BBW)

By mysafesanctuary_

'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequote... More

Character's List ❀️
TPC - 1
TPC - 2
TPC - 3
TPC - 4
TPC - 5
TPC - 7
TPC - 8
TPC - 9
TPC - 10
TPC - 11
TPC - 12
TPC - 13
TPC - 14
TPC - 15
TPC - 16
TPC - 17
TPC - 18
TPC - 19
TPC - 20
TPC - 21
TPC - 22
TPC - 23
TPC - 24
TPC - 25
TPC - 26
TPC - 27
TPC - 28
TPC - 29
TPC - 30
TPC - 31
TPC - 32
TPC - 33
TPC - 34
TPC - 35
TPC - 36
TPC - 37
TPC - 38
TPC - 39
TPC - 40
TPC - 41
TPC - 42
TPC - 43
TPC - 44
TPC - 45
TPC - 46
TPC - 47
TPC - 48
TPC - 49
TPC - 50
TPC - 51
TPC - 52
TPC - 53
Epilogue
UPDATE!

TPC - 6

12.9K 408 48
By mysafesanctuary_

CELA'S POV :

We drove back to his house and talked the whole way there. I enjoy learning new things about him, and I can see that enjoys learning about me too. We decided to just watch movies back at his house, and I had clothes there so I figured why not.

No, I know what y'all are thinking, but we are strictly bestie vibes only. I don't wanna get too invested, or mistake this for something else. I've made that mistake before. Trust me.

'You aight ma?' He asked me as we made the turn into his driveway.

'Yeah I'm good. Thanks Marcel' I said and he mugged me.

'You weird' he said and I laughed.

We got into the house and I put my bag down.

'Imma be right back. I need to go change' I said and Mar nodded. He looked like he was deep in thought about something.

MAR'S POV :

I ain't never felt no type of way about a girl before. But I know she don't wanna get too invested, but I just want her to know I'm not gon hurt her.

Cela came back down and sat across from me. She smiled at me and took me out of my deep thought.

'What you thinking about?' She asked me and I shrugged.

'Nun. Come here though' I said and she got up and sat by me. I interlocked our fingers together and she stared at me.

'You wanna talk?' She said and I nodded. 'Okay' she said and she turned to face me.

'You know I'm not gon hurt you right? Why you keep playing with me?' I asked her and she shrugged.

'I'm not playing with you, it's just. I've never been taken seriously like this before, you know? I mean, I like what we having going on, I guess it's just confusing to me' she said and I nodded.

'I get that, but I like you Cela. We been getting to know each other for what? 3 months now? I'm enjoying getting to know you and I'm not gon play you' I said and she smiled and rolled her eyes.

'We gonna watch this movie or what?' She asked and I shook my head.

'Nah I'm not done. I wanna take you on a date tomorrow' I said and she moved her hair to behind her ear.

'Okay, where we going?' She asked and I chuckled.

'Don't worry about nun of that. Just be ready for 7:30, imma pick you up' I said and she nodded. 'Now we can watch the movie' and she laughed, picking up the remote and going onto Netflix.

                                               ***

Next day - CELA'S POV :

'Not him taking you out girl. I knew y'all have sum fishy going on' Mani said as she helped me straighten my weave.

'Shut up. I do like him, and he's showing me he likes me, I guess I'm just not used to all this' I said as Mani finished up straightening my hair and added some hair polisher to it.

'All done. Hair is looking fire' Mani gassed me up and I cheesed at her.

'Thank you, this is it' I said to her and she nodded.

(CELA'S OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE)

'Girl you look so good. Damn' Mani said as I pulled down my dress, it kept rolling up.

'Thank you sissy' I said and my phone pinged.

Come outside Mar's text said and I took a deep breath.

'You leaving?' Mani said and I nodded. 'Okay, have fun, take pics, I love you' she said giving me a hug.

'I love you too and I will' I said, grabbing my Louis Vuitton purse and walking downstairs.

I walked out and saw Mar watching me through his window, biting his bottom lip. He thought he was slick, but I saw that look.

'You look beautiful' he said and kissed me lightly.

'Thank you, I appreciate it. Where we going?' I said as I buckled into my seatbelt and he laughed.

'Just enjoy the ride' he said and he rubbed on my thigh, before we pulled off from outside my house.

8:15pm

'Woah it's so beautiful in here' I said as we got seated in this fancy ass restaurant. 'Thank you ba-Mar' I quickly corrected myself. That was embarrassing, damn.

'I heard that' he said cheesing and I laughed hesitantly.

We ordered our food and the evening was so romantic. It felt like something out of a movie.

I was truly enjoying my time with Mar and I felt so comfortable around him. He was actually a really nice guy, even though he tries to front with this thug guy stuff.

'This shit good, try this' Mar said, feeding me some of his rib across the table.

'Mmm, that's fire' I moaned whilst chewing.

We continued talking and laughing, and then a girl and her boyfriend I'm guessing walked in, and sat in the table next to us.

The girl was fair skinned with a slim thick physique and she had her hair in a slicked ponytail. She looked real pretty, but ion know, she look like trouble.

I then saw Mar's whole mood change.

MAR'S POV :

Tonight was going so great, until one of the girls I used to fuck with walked in with her nigga. Ion know. She was called Brittany. She the type to cause something here, and I'm still trying to get Cela to trust me.

Brittany and her nigga sat on the table next to me and Cela and she winked at me. Ion know what she was tryna do or cause, but I haven't done nothing with her in 4 months.

Me and Cela continued eating and I kept feeling Brittany's eyes on me, and shit was making me feel sick.

'You okay?' Cela asked me and I nodded.

'I'm straight' I shrugged her off.

I felt my phone vibrate on the table, so I picked it up and I saw Brittany's name come up with a message. Ion know why I still have her number anyway.

So that is who you cut me off for? Her message said and I rolled my eyes and faced the phone down, so Cela couldn't see.

CELA'S POV :

I don't know who just messaged him, but him and that girl next to us have been doing up eye sex for the last 30 minutes and I was ready to go. To make matters worse, he put the phone down. Why would he do that? Weird right?

'I'm ready to go' I said aggravated and tired at this point.

'You still have food left on yo plate. You sure you wanna go?' Mar asked me and I nodded.

'I realised I have work in the morning and ion wanna be tired for it' I lied. I didn't have work, but I didn't wanna be here anymore with Mar and his weird ass.

'Ight, I'll pay and then we'll go' he said and I shrugged. He looked at me weird, so I'm guessing he knew I was lying. I didn't care though, I was ready to go.

Mar paid, left the waitress a tip and then we walked out. He tried to interlock our fingers together, but I pretended I had to get my lip gloss out of my bag to avoid it.

We got back into the car and it was silent for a second until Mar finally broke it.

'You Ight ma?' He asked me and I nodded. 'Stop lying' he said and I squinted my eyes at him.

'Who was that girl? I know you know her. She's pretty, who is she?' I asked him and he rubbed his hand down his face. 'Just a girl you used to fuck on?' I mocked him 'take me home Marcel' I said to him sternly and he sucked his teeth.

We drove in silence and I noticed we had just driven past my house.

'Um my house right there. If you wanted me to walk you could've just said that' I sassed him.

He went to say something, then he stopped himself.

We drove for 20 more minutes and ended up at his house again.

'I told you I had work in the morning' I said to him and he looked to me.

'You don't think I know when you lying?' He said as we got into the house and removed our shoes.

I ignored him and started to walk upstairs when he grabbed me by my elbow and pulled me towards him.

He captured my lips in a kiss, and deepened it by adding his tongue. His hands roamed my body and I moaned into the kiss.

'You keep trying me ma. What I tell you about that?' He said to me and he squeezed on my ass and I felt my knees weakening.

He picked me up and carried me to the couch, never letting go of my lips. He started sucking on my neck and I moaned loudly.

He lifted up my dress and he chuckled when he saw I wasn't wearing any panties.

I just didn't really like wearing panties anymore, once I  stopped wearing panties once, I never looked back and I've loved it ever since.

He started rubbing on my girl, whilst kissing and sucking on my neck.

'Damn' I said breathlessly. He stuck his fingers into me, and I rolled my eyes into the back of my head. 'Shit' I moaned as he stuck his tongue into me and I curled my toes.

He licked and massaged my clit with his tongue and I felt something coming from the pit of my stomach.

'I'm gonna cum' I said breathlessly and he stood up. He unbuckled his pants and exposed his piece and it was big as shit.

'Don't buss in me' I warned him and he laughed before sliding into me.

'Damn ma, you feel good as shit' he said and I moaned.

'Mmm, damn, what I do?' I moaned out in pain as he slammed into me continuosly.

'I told you to stop trying me. This yo dick' he said to me, slamming into me and he slapped my thigh.

'I'm sorry'I cried out, as he began to massage my breasts. I felt something coming from the pit of my stomach again, and I felt myself clench around him.

'I'm about to cum Mar' I said to him breathlessly as he sucked on my neck and he grunted.

'Cum on yo dick ma' he said and I did just that.

He was close too, so he pulled out and bussed onto the couch. He plopped down next to me and I was exhausted. His energy was up and he was acting like he could do another round.

I could, but I was too tired, plus I was still mad at him.

We both got showered and we ended up crashing in his bed together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 625 17
"You sure you wanna do dis?"
1.5M 86.6K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
13.6K 619 11
'I got more than a thing for you, tattoo and an ink for you Right over my heart girl I do the unthinkable'... #1 urbanromance - 4/17/2023 #1 sneakyli...
67.6K 2.4K 20
Just read πŸ’™