Miraculous Ladybug Smut Onesh...

By angelicflcwers

The love square fuck, like a lot. They're aged up in this ofc, but please don't read if you're really young... More

When I Kissed The Teacher [Adrienette]
He Made My Doll Heart light Up With Joy [Adrienette]
I could be a better husband than him [Adrienette]
I wanna fuck you like an animal [Marichat]
A test of patience [Adrienette]
You'll never be pure again [Marichat]
Got sent home to change because my skirt was too short [Adrienette]
Backstage Support [Adrienette]
Green Eyed Monster [Ladynoir]
tear you apart [Adrienette]
hugs & kisses [Adrienette]
The angel, the witch and the party [Adrienette]
Blurred Lines [Shadyclaw]
Touch me with a kiss [Adrienette]

You're my religion [Marichat]

3.8K 28 5
By angelicflcwers

Okay Hi! So i know that it does say Marichat, but it technically is Adrienette, essentially Adrien is a demon who is called Chat Noir, but when he walks among humans he looks like Adrien and is called Adrien! If you're still confused, don't hesitate to ask!

TW: This one shot will contain blasphemy, for those who do not know what it is, it essentially means that this one shot will contain me talking about the christian church in a sexual way, this may be seen as offensive and if it is too much don't be afraid to skip no hard feelings!

Kinks: Religion Kink, Degradation, Breeding Kink, Praise kink, Corruption kink.
______________

Sister Marinette was a well respected member of the church, always smiling, always kind, and always extending a helping hand to those who were struggling, the embodiment of what a Nun should be.

She knew from the young age of thirteen that she wanted to be a Nun, so at the young age of 22 here she was, a devout catholic completely devoted to her lord and saviour.

That all began to change when the tease known as Father Adrien Agreste joined the Miraculous Covent, don't get Marinette wrong - he was kind and sweet, but something about him seemed darker, tempting her to sin. She brushed it off as her own sinful desires, she in-fact felt guilty about it- here he was, a young man like her also devoted to god and here she was having perverted thoughts about him.

Adrien had his eyes set on her from the first time he set eyes on her, his father satan himself - Hawkmoth - plopped him on earth, instructing him to defile the innocence of gods soldiers, he'd be lying if he said he was succeeding.

So he thought he could make up for it by banging a Nun, surely his dad would let his return then? It's not that he necessarily wanted to do it, but his father had said that before he could actually do demon stuff; claiming souls, torturing the damned, all that fun stuff, he had to become a "man" by taking the innocence of someone pure.

He truly felt bad for what he was doing to her, he was risking her entire faith, and essentially condemning her to eternal damnation, Adrien could only hope he could pull some strings to make it so that she could live a decent life in the underworld.

But he couldn't deny that she was irresistible, her naivety was something he found adorable, whenever he said something which could have been seen as flirting, she'd blush and stammer, looking away. It was a sight to see, and when he'd say a sexual innuendo, her reaction would intensify.

He found it ridiculous that she hadn't caught on by now, but she was pure of heart aswell, something that Adrien discovered so easily. She was too kind to call him out on his bullshit, she was too kind to deny assisting people, and in general she was just an amazing person.

He'd be lying if he said he hadn't fisted himself to completion at the thought of her sweet face twisting in pleasure and pain just for him, he'd never approach her, he was just tempting her like the snake teased Eve - if she bit into what he was doing, it was her own fault entirely.

Sister Marinette was slowly going crazy, she wasn't sure if it was all in her head or not, but was Father Agreste flirting with her? Surely not. He was a holy man, and once again she felt guilty for having these thoughts, her rational mind told her that it would be best to accept the thoughts she was having, and accept whatever penance would be bestowed upon her by whatever priest was in the confessional booth.

Now being that she was a nun who lived within the church, she saw him regularly. She didn't want to admit to Father Agreste that she was having these thoughts, especially as she was having these thoughts about him and the thought of him knowing and seeing her everyday was enough to make her blood run cold.

Comparing her own personal schedule, and that of the priests in the confessional booth, she figured out the best time to avoid him.

Unbeknownst to her, Adrien was lurking in the shadows, watching her. He couldn't let her confess to someone else who may stray her from the path he'd set her on.

After Friday service Marinette decided would be the best time, to confess her sins while simultaneously avoiding him.

Now Adrien doesn't pride himself on this moment of weakness, and this was the first time he had genuinely used his Chat Noirs powers on a human, but he had read her mind, hearing that on Friday she'd be there, all he had to do was switch with Father Fu.

* * *

When Friday came around, Adrien was ready, ready to lay claim the sweet little Nun that had been occupying his desires for months now.

He could only hope that he had tempted her enough to succumb to him, he had managed to get Fu to switch with his Monday session, under guise of him having a doctors appointment.

Marinette sat watching the confessional booth, wanting no one to hear so when the last person left she took it as her chance.

She clutched the rosemary beads in her hand, as she sat down in the wooden seat in the confessional booth.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It is 3 days since my last confession." She spoke with an anxious sore stomach, it churning, it only helped remind her of the sins she had committed.

Adrien smirked on the other side of the confessional, finally she had came to him.

"You see, I'm a sister, and I know i have promised myself to god, and so has he. Yet I can't help these thoughts I'm having." She looked down at her feet, feeling immense guilt over the situation, poor Adrien, she was tainting him with her thoughts - something he didn't deserve.

"What type of thoughts, my child?" Adrien couldn't help but feel smug, he had actually done it, he had corrupted her. There was only 1 more acted before he committed her to hell with him.

Marinette was too lost in her own thoughts to realise it was Adrien on the other side, "That of the sexual nature, if he was interested in me actually do think I'd consider leaving the convent just for him."

Adrien felt his heart skip at that, he also sorta froze not knowing what to say. His sweet little nun would abandon that much for him?

"Father are you there?" Marinette spoke quietly, worrying of the judgement that may be coming from the other side. "Tell me what to do, I don't know how to get rid of them, I need our saviours forgiveness to move on."

Adrien cleared his throat, "Kneel, and close your eyes." He spoke eloquently, Marinette thought he was going to ask her to recite a prayer, so she sunk to her knees, and placed her hands together as if to pray, the rosemary still clutched between her hands.

Adrien, as quietly as possible, exited his side of the confessional and opened the door to the other side, and looked down at her.

She had her gorgeous pink lips in between teeth, and her eyebrows furrowed together, "Open your eyes, angel." He spoke down to her.

Only then did Marinette notice who she had been speaking to, there stood Father Agreste in all his glory.

He placed his hands on her head, and raised it to look in his eyes, "Oh my sweet little temptation, I'm so glad that you've finally came to me to confess." She blushed at this.

"What are you talking about?" She spoke, a little starstruck, this couldn't be happening.

"All i needed to hear was that you wanted me, all those months of reading your little mind, infiltrating your thoughts, I know all about you're little sinful desires." He smirked, her innocent little eyes shook in disbelief.

"How can you read my mind?" She was a little anxious now, only demons could do that.

"Because I'm a demon dear." He shut his eyes and open them, hearing her gasp leaves him all satisfied, they resembled a cats.

"Do you still want me?" He spoke softly, if she didn't want him, he'd let her go no doubt.

"I-I-I-Yes." Marinette felt weak, but she was curious, excited and she no longer cared.

"That's my good girl." He smirked, his hands left her head and began to unbutton his black trousers, his dick sprang free and she gasped, this wasn't the first one she had seen, before she became a Nun she wanted to know what she'd be missing out on, but this was nothing like the ones she'd seen before.

His was long, thick and veiny, aswell as rock solid. "Open your mouth, Sweetness." She complied, and dropped the rosemary beads.

He slid into her mouth with a moan, and she could feel herself getting wetter by the moment. Her hair covering was removed letting her long midnight black hair cascade over her outfit.

He fisted the front of her hair, and began to slowly slide out of her mouth and back in.

He growled out, "So fucking good for me." as she started up at him with her stunning blue eyes, he looked back at her with hooded eyes, "My gorgeous little whore." The praised were doing something to Marinette, something she wouldn't have expected, she was sure she was in heaven cos she doubted anything could beat this feeling.

"Keep your eyes on me." Adrien's pace sped up, and Marinette fought the urge to scoff, as if she would tear her eyes away from the sight unfolding in-front of her.

She kept trying to go faster, take more of him until Adrien swiftly pulled her off him, "I think that's enough of that, I want to finish in you." The tone that he spoke in had her weak in the knees, the thought of him inside her sent shockwaves to her brain, and she whimpered.

Adrien turned her around, her hands clutching the bench in the confessional while he was behind her. He pulled up the long garnet that covered her body to reveal the softest and sexiest thighs he'd ever seen, he groaned as he cupped her pussy, feeling the heat radiate of her.

She whimpered and arched back into his hand, in the next moment Adrien had ripped her underwear, leaving her bare to him.

He inhaled sharply, "Forgive me father for I have sinned indeed." He spoke, almost in a mocking tone.

He ran a single digit down her slit, her slickness gathering on his finger, "Oh my sweet Angel, you are dripping" The velvety tone made Marinette retort, "whose fault is that?"

Adrien chuckled lowly, he tangled his hand in her hair making her arch her back. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "It's your fault for being such a needy little angel, don't you know? Only sluts get this turned on by demons, princess."

Marinette squirmed, "Please just fuck me already." intending for her tone to come out commanding, she just sounded exasperated.

Adrien snickered, "With pleasure." he slid into her with ease, and he groaned out loud, she was gripping his cock with her walls. "Jesus fucking christ, you're so fucking tight."

"All for you father." Marinette spoke, intending to spur him on, which it did indeed. He began to fuck her with a slow, yet brutal pace, ensuring he hit her special spot that made her see stars repeatedly.

His grip on her hair loosened, and he placed both his oddly large hands on her hips, gripping so tight that there would be bruises in their wake. "Needed this cunt so bad." He spoke through gritted teeth, "Just like i needed you." Marinette moaned out, it was hard to pant out due to his brutal thrusts that were driving her up the wall.

"You're mine now Angel, forever and always." He spoke in her ear, his pace not stuttering. All she could do was whimper and agree.

Her tongue hang out her mouth with her eyes rolled back, loving the pressure he used sliding in her. She was trying her best to contain her moans, and Adrien furrowed his brows at this, he reached round and began to rub her clit.

This caused her to spurt out short little moans, loving the impact he had on her, loving what he had turned her into.

She soon felt her release peaking, sending her coming with a bunch of curses, and Adrien smirked, he had done it; Not only had he layed claim to the innocent, he had also fallen in love with her.

The pulsing of her pussy around her caused Adrien's hip to begin to sputter, "Take my load, make me an heir." Was all he said before he spilled into her, she milked him dry with the tightness around him.

As they say trying to catch their breath, Adrien fell against the wall. "Did that live up to your role play standards my darling little succubus?" Marinette collapsed against his shoulder, as he wrapped an arm around her.

"You bet, kitty." She agreed with a smile, after surrounding themselves with humans for months on end, both them wanted nothing more than to descend to hell, and return to their little apartment.

Adrien conjured a portal, he stood up, carrying Marinette bridal style through it. "I love you so much Princess, we're home."

Marinette smiled as she came into contact with their familiar apartment, their role play was fun but returning to their home was even better.

"I love you too." She replied, placing her hand on his cheek, he placed her down on their sofa before declaring, "I will run us a bath, and then we'll get take out, and catch up on all the Tv we missed while in the upper world." He placed a kiss to her forehead, and she felt a little stupid blush cover her nose.

"Sounds good kitty." She smiled, it was true; Nothing feels as good as coming home.

___________

If the ending confused you! Marinette is also a demon, they just roleplayed their time as a priest and a nun! Constructive criticism is always welcomed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...