Craig Of The Creek Oneshots

By bigroyalMess

Requested oneshots of cotc character x character or character x yn. no pedos. More

Acorn X Green Poncho pt 1

request rules

290 4 4
By bigroyalMess

○ NO adult x child. I will actively call you out and block you.
○ LGBT welcomed.
○ All y/n's will be gender neutral
○ No sexual stuff, these b children.
○ Can request disabilities, story lines, or certain prompts. For example:
"Deaf y/n"
"(Character) meets y/n by y/n falling down a hill"
"Hurt/comfort"
○ Friendship oneshots also welcomed. (For the aro's out there.)

Will add more stuff here later! Entirely depending on the wildin' people on Wattpad.

Craig of the Creek is NOT my show, I do not own any of the characters unless explicitly stated otherwise. Go check the show out and give it lots of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...