[End] Drama Club || Stray kid...

By KeithboiSSS

y/n just got into college (a school for kids interested in the arts). But what y/n didn't know was that he wa... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN (smut)
EIGHT
NINE (smut)
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE (mentions of abuse)
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFFTEEN (Little smut)
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN (Last chapter before I leave for exams)
EIGHTEEN [smut]
NINETEEN
A/N
TWENTY
A/N
TWENTY ONE
Off-topic
TWENTY-TWO [Smut]
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE [The chaotic date]
A/N
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
A/N
UPDATE
THIRTY-ONE [Smut]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE [Semi-Finale PT.1]
A/N [Trans Help Line Pt.1]
THIRTY-THREE [Semi-Finale Pt.2]
A/N
THIRTY-FOUR [Finale Pt.1]
A/N
THIRTY-FIVE [Smut]
A/N
JUNGKOOK!!!

SIX

2K 54 4
By KeithboiSSS

sorry for the late update ah-

  After class, you, Lee Know, and Jeonjin have a conversation before the next class. Jeonjin mentions that you look very cute along with Lee Know agreeing. You blush and punch Lee Know causing him to run you down to hit you back. In the process, you fall over on him.

"I'm so sorry Lee I didn't mean-"

"It's fine."

He tells you pushing you off him so he can get up. Asshole. You say in your mind as you help yourself. You think about how Lee Know would make a nice boyfriend but you make the thought slide.

You are in your next class and bored to the point where you fall asleep. And to be honest you hated that you have to learn math to be an actor. I mean where's the math in acting??? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 75 5
How Hard Can Supernatural Academy Be? Mixed "Christianity" with "Greek Mythology" Warnings: ⚠️ Dark Theme, Brutality, Violence, Sexual Assault, Death...
21.4K 536 28
Jisung is locked in a dark room for eight years, getting abused every night. One fortunate day, he can finally escape. But where should he go now? Hi...
5.3K 142 15
When Changbin runs away from home, he is taken in by a sarcastic boy he's never met •fluff laced with crack, sex jokes, and love triangles that sum u...
158K 3K 91
*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate that stuff. Contains: -Ninth Member -OT8 (a...