SEVEN (smut)

After a few days, you start to like it and you start getting close to Mr. Hwang.  But way too close, during class one time you touched his leg unconsciously, but he didn't pay much attention to that. Another time you even hugged him after one of your tutoring lessons. Normally people know y/n as this very quiet kid with very few friends but...hugging the teacher, especially Mr. Hwang was very weird. Earlier today Mr. Hawng even congratulated you on your first graded assignment. He would never even congratulate you for your essay that took 5 hours out of your day.

      Lee Know on the other hand didn't like this. Lee Know started to develop a crush on y/n, Lee Know wanted y/n all to himself and didn't really care if others hated him. It got to the point where Lee Know was mad at you for spending hours talking to Mr. Hwang. You thought that Lee Know would understand that you needed someone to talk to about a lot of other things. But he wouldn't understand. 

"Sorry I'm late Lee Know it was-"

"Let me guess Mr. Hawng and you were talking."

"Lee I said I was sorry."

"You missed the movie and dinner."

     You guys went on and on until Lee Know pinned you to the couch and told you to shut up. You did as he said and unknowingly you kissed him. Lee Know moved his hand up your waist and pulled away from the kiss. You watched as he took your shirt off to get a closer look at your thin body. He kisses your stomach and sucks your nipples causing you to moan softly. Knowing that his roommates are sleeping he picks up the cloth that was on the table and ties your mouth so your moans are muffled. 

     In doing so you start moving around to show that you are uncomfortable but all Lee Know does is ignore it and starts kissing you again.  He slowly takes your pants off and rubs your ass. He can tell you've never done this before so he rushes for a condom and comes back. To your surprise, Lee Know was actually going to have sex with you. Knowing him you thought it was a joke or something. 

"Turn around."

"mhm."

    Lee Know demands and you follow his order. He slowly puts it in and realizes that maybe it's not a good idea to take your virginity yet so he changes his mind and unties your mouth. Much to your disappointment.