forbidden - chenji

Von chenles-skirt

shouldn't chenle be scared of jisung? hmm, strange a story of two opposing boys who under unfortunate circums... Mehr

Disclaimers! (please read ily)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
⚠️
21 #1
21 #2
22
23
25
26
27
28
new chapter after this <3
29
30
31
32 -end-

24

237 11 14
Von chenles-skirt

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖙 - 𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖟

chenle awoke to loud, muffled noise racing back and forth outside his bedroom door, and an unfortunate dull pain in his lower back.

"ren, couldn't you have used something stronger?"

knowing he had to deal with this pain, he pushed himself out of bed, and was glad his legs were working.

he stumbled over to the mirror, analysing the deep purple and brown marks littering his skin.

blushing a little, he reached into a drawer and brought out some foundation that he uses when he has to stand infront of the public.

"let's see if this is strong enough"

he gently began to apply the liquid to the visible marks, and luckily, they began to disappear.

let's just hope it doesn't wear off quickly.

sighing in contentment, he put the foundation down after covering everything that was visible, washed his hands, and finally opened his door to see what all the ruckus was.

he was met with people rushing along the corridor, carrying what seemed like armour, weapons, gold, and other materials.

this didn't seem good.

chenle tapped one of them on the shoulder, bringing them to a halt and staring at chenle with worried eyes.

"hey, what's going on?"

"the king has declared war."

"what?!?!"

chenle's face dropped.

"on who?"

"that hooded guy was spotted again last night. instead of spying, he was seen in the castle grounds, pouring gas on everything. he had a whole cart of the stuff. luckily he was taken away before he could set fire to anything, but this was the king's last straw."

"...thank you. you may go."

chenle slammed the door behind him, and slid down it before he started to cry.

his father had declared war on his boyfriend.

chenle thought back to the art on the wall.

history will repeat itself.

he wiped his tears away after a few minutes, his sadness turning into anger.

furious, he threw on some formal attire and raced to the main hall, seeing his father talking to the army general.

he stopped before them, and waited for the conversation to end.

he caught a few details: the time, place, tactics, yeji's kingdom, safe places for women and children... wait, yeji's kingdom?

"now that we have them on our side, we can use them. send someone out there and tell them to join us. they will regret this."

the words from his father made him seeth.

the whole reason why he was marrying her was for them to become allies?

throwing it aside, chenle stepped infront of his father.

"i wish to see the spy."

"chenle, this is not the time. hey, you! take that to storage!"

"listen to me."

"no, to storage!"

"listen to me!"

chenle raised his voice at his own father.

the room went quiet, eyes watching them.

his father stared down at the prince with stern eyes, but chenle was not intimidated.

"you listen to me right now. i wish to see him this instant. i want to know who did this."

"..."

the king just stared.

"sungho, take him."

chenle sighed deeply, getting what he wanted, and was approached by a young man.

he was kitted out in full armour, holding a sword in his left hand.

"come with me."

chenle followed the man on his tail, trying not to get annoyed by the clanking of the metal.

"is that heavy?"

"you have real heavy balls talking to your father like that."

"what."

"i respect it. don't tell him i said that. and yes, these are heavy but i'm used to it. i have to wear them all day, everyday."

"are you not afraid?"

"me? honestly, yes. but i know it is for a good cause, so i am content with it. count yourself lucky having to watch from the sidelines."

"but if we lose, they can do anything with us."

"i guess i must fight hard, then."

they came to the stairs that descended into the dungeon.

hopping down the stairs, the clanking only got worse with the echo of the stairwell, and chenle covered his ears.

they finally reached the bottom, and the prince realised he had never been here before.

a pungent smell reached his nose, and he covered it as quickly as possible.

cells lined the walls, and each one had a person in it.

well, they were on the verge of still being people.

they looked like corpses.

he stared at the horrific sights. criminals were clinging onto life, gripping at the bars and now, after sungho had entered, began pleading to be let out.

chenle didn't know whether to feel sympathy, or disgusted.

"over here."

the man's voice drawer his attention to a cell at the end of the room, and in it was the spy.

he raced over to the cage, observing the perpetrator sitting cross legged on the floor, looking up at them.

chenle's legs almost gave out.

infront of him, sat cross-legged, with an evil smile on his face, was...

the homeless man.

"what the fuck..."

"what is it?"

"he's been sat in this kingdom for so long, acting homeless. he's actually a spy?"

sungho became serious immediately.

"we're leaving. i shall report this to the king immediately. how have you seen him?"

lie, chenle lie.

"he's a clear view from my bedroom. i see him sat in the same place everyday."

well, it wasn't exactly a lie. he just left out the little bit of him walking infront of him on the street.

sungho sped away, and chenle followed.

"go back to your room. this is a serious matter. i do not want you to get caught up in it. i'll say you never saw him."

"thank you. good luck."

"i'll need it."

the soldier gave a sad smile before putting his act back on, and headed towards the main hall.

chenle returned to his bedroom, sitting on his art stool, and picked up a brush.

"what's a better way to forget about this right now?"

and he started to paint.

👑

a horse's hooves clopped into the premises of yeji's kingdom.

it's rider got off, and approached the guards that were stood infront of his horse.

"i request to see the king. our allies need us. they are at war, and so are we."

"follow us. give your weapon to my friend here."

he obeyed, and followed the guard to where the king was.

the guard knocked on the door.

"who is it?"

"our friends need us. they are at war."

"come in."

the door was opened, and the guard allowed the visitor to enter, before closing the door behind him.

"who are they at war with?"

"i don't think i need to explain, sire."

"hmm. yeji?"

"yes father?"

she was sat in the corner of the room, with a wicked smile, playing with her hair.

"sound the horn."

"okay father."

she skipped off out of the door, and a minute went by before the horn went off.

within seconds, everyone in the kingdom was bustling about in fear and shock.

"give me the details."

(an. WAR! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

anyways

what happened in itaewon made me sick to my stomach

my condolences to everyone affected by the tragedy

i cannot imagine how horrific it must have been being caught in that pile

absolutely horrendous

uh

on a better note

thank you all for so many reads :DDDDD

and especially the comments (pointing at a certain person)

seriously, the votes, comments and reads are making me so happy that people are actually appreciating the hours and hours and hours of work i've put into this story

i cannot thank you enough

oh and

THEY KISSSESRSRAESES

still not getting over rie solo that's why i included him <3

I'M BACK AFTER A FEW MINS

THIS STORY IS AT #13 ON CHENSUNG WTF

AHHHHH

I'M SO HAPPY)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

198K 9.8K 30
donghyuck couldn't stop falling to the ground, until a troubled kid was assigned to catch him. note: this is my most popular book, so please drop a...
26.5K 1K 32
let's be honest....everyone has daddy issues College! roomates au WARNINGS - Sexual Content other possible trigger warnings are named at the beginnin...
67K 2.5K 17
In which Jaemin is now Jisung's step-brother. What could go wrong? Everything Warning ; - a jaesung fanfic - other ships included but jaesung is the...
62.2K 5.7K 49
Donghyuck, a university student known for his carefree lifestyle, has his world turned upside down when he accidentally crosses paths with a child na...