Bad Boy, Bad Girl

By Mimi_Miga

"I hate you." "You really mean that, Princess?" "Just shut up and kiss me." ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
I | Gentleman.
II | Hangout
III | Party
IV
Quick Announcement
V | The Mayor.
VI | Countdown.
VII | Can and Can'ts.
VIII | Girlfriend.
IX | Cheating?
X | Aftermath & Camping Trip.
XI | Kidnapped.
XII | The Jealousy Game?
XIII
XIV | Birthday
XV | Kristen's Back
XVI | Feelings, Drama, and Frustration
XVII | Baby Daddy
XVIII | Breakup & Issues
XIX | Spring Dance But with A Special Guest, Heartbreak.
XX | Love?
XXI | Enemies... Go On Dates?
XXII | Presents
XXIII | Dinner
XXIV | GALA
XXV | Safety
XXVI | Safety P2
XXVII | Blackmail
XXVIII | Casino Night
Epiiilogue
XXIX | CONFESSIONS.
XXX | Seven Words
XXXI | Friends?
XXXII | Again?
XXXIII | Prom, Part One

Prom, Part Two

715 10 6
By Mimi_Miga

PROM NIGHT.

****

"Ms. Smith, you have been out for more than a week. You're going to have to stay after school to complete the exams that you missed," My math teacher explained.

"I will." I responded and grabbed my backpack before walking out the classroom to find Roxanne.

"Hey, Rox." I greeted as we began walking with each other down the hallways.

"Hey, babe. How are you?" She asked.

"Eh, decent. Just a ton of shit going on. My nail, hair, and lash appointment is all today." I sighed.

"Same. Gotta look glam for tonight of course," She winked.

"Absolutely!" I replied.

"Also, are you wearing your engagement ring right now?" Roxanne asked.

"Yeah, I wear it everywhere, why?" I asked, raising my eyebrow as we came to a stop.

"I need to borrow it for a second, I'll give it back tonight. I promise."

"Okay, because I trust you, here." I took off my ring and gave it to her. "Don't lose it, Rox. I am really putting my trust in you."

"Girl, I know how much this means to you. I'd never do something bad to it or lose it." She responded.

"I gotta head to class, I'll see you later," I gave her a hug and began walking to class.

"Bye, hun!" She waved before speeding off in the opposite direction.

"Strange..." I mumbled and continued walking to class.

As soon as I entered class, I pulled out my computer and started catching up on all my missing work.

"Thank you so much!" I just finished my last beauty appointment today, which are my lashes. I paid the full amount plus a $100 tip being that she's been my lash tech consistently for two years.

"Of course girl, you're my fav client!" She smiled as I gave her one last hug before exiting her house.

I sat in my car and pulled my phone out my bag and dialed Alex's number as I haven't seen him in three days which is confusing because last time we talked, we left things off on a good note.

Voicemail.

"Weird."

I got to my place and started getting ready for Prom. I took off all my clothes and got into my robe before sitting at my vanity and beginning my makeup. I did a soft glam look and topped it off with my signature red matte lipstick with a bit of black lip liner outlined on my lips.

I called Alex once again because we're supposed to be matching for Prom but being that I haven't seen him in three days, I don't even know if he's aware that Prom is tonight.

Once again, voicemail.

At this point, I was concerned because Alex would never reject my calls or let it ring for so long without a good excuse or a text.

"Damn you, Alex." I cursed, making my way to my closet to remove my Prom dress out of the black fancy cover.

It was a custom made, Red Luxury Long Puffy Prom Dresses Sleeveless High Slit Tulle Ruffles Sweep Train dress.

(You can search it up to see the actual dress)

Okay, ready for Prom.

I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs, about to grab my car keys to drive myself to Prom when I was supposed to book the rental car and a driver but life has been so stressful to the point where I completely forgot until I hear the doorbell ring.

I swing open the door and it reveals a driver in an all black suit with a Crimson Red Rolls Royce in the driveway.

"Shall we, Ms. Ryder?" The driver motioned, interlocking my arm with his and walked me to my side of the car, opening it and then finally closing it.

I know Alex is behind this because I specifically told him I wanted a Crimson Red Rolls Royce for Prom to match our outfits.

This is nice and all, but where is my man?

******

"You look so gorgeous, girl." Roxanne complimented, looking at me up and down.

"Thank you, you too, Rox." I replied, winking at her.

She had a Up-Do Bun with two curly bangs, a beautiful Mermaid Gold High Neck V Neck Dress, and she looked absolutely stunning.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go talk to my man." She shot me a look that meant 'I'm going to go make-out with him'. I replied with an eye roll, letting her know I knew exactly what that meant.

"Where is Alex?" I sighed, looking at my watch.

"You look breathtaking."

I looked up and it was Felix.

"Thank you, Felix, but if that'll be all, I think you should go before Alex stops you." I warned.

"Okay. I will respect your wishes," Felix was about to walk away but Zack stopped him.

"Move along, quickly." Zack gave him a very threatening look. Felix quickly scurried away.

"Zack? What are you doing here?" I raised my eyebrow.

He looked good. He had on a nice tux and his hair was still fluffy.

"I filled out the guest form to come," He answered.

"Oh," I said. "Do you know where Alex is? I haven't seen him in the past three days."

"I just saw him tod- Excuse me," He coughed as an attempt to cover up what seemed to be a slip-up. "No clue."

"Zack, I don't like what's going on. Tell me what's going on right this instant."

"No can do, Nique." He replied, walking away, not giving me an opportunity to argue or beg.

Frustrated, I push through the crowd, heading for the exit to try and find where Alex is.

"It's Prom King & Queen time!"

I debated whether or not I should stay to listen or go, and I eventually decided I should stay. Shouldn't take too long.

"Our Prom Queen i-" Someone quickly ran on stage and whispered something in the host's ear, leaving mutters and conversations of wonders as to what's going on.

"Actually, it seems we're going to start with the King first."

"Ahem," The presenter started. "Our Prom King is... Alex Carrer!"

Applaud filled the room and eventually dialed down once everyone realized Alex wasn't coming to the stage or was to be found.

"Hello, Alex Carter?" The presenter and the audience searched for Alex. Nowhere to be found.

"Okay... Next up, our Prom Queen!" Cheers and applaud filled the room.

"Our Prom Queen is... Dominique Smith!"

The spotlight flew on me as I received cheers and applaud as I made my way to the stage.

The crown was placed on my head and I was handed a beautiful bouquet of flowers before I was handed the microphone to deliver a small thank-you speech.

"Thank you everyone, for voting me. I didn't actually expect to win this," I started, until I spot through the crowd, my mom and dad.

"We love you, baby girl!" My dad yelled, causing me to tear up.

"I-I love you too, Mom and Dad." I replied, on the verge of sobbing as tears poured down my face.

Everyone began clapping once again. It soon dialed down and silence began to fill the room.

I heard a few small footsteps as I was about to continue my speech, a few loud gasps echo in the room. Curious, I turn to the right and I feel someone grab the bouquet I was holding before both my hands cover my face as tears tremendously poured down my face.

"I wanted to do this the right way and buy my own ring for you, the one my dad gave you was just a placeholder till I found something special, just for you, my princess."

It was Alex. He was in a beautiful Crimson Red suit that compliments and matched my dress perfectly, as well as his hair was slicked back and per usual, he smelled dangerously sexy.

I watched as Alex slowly got on one knee and opened the ring box, revealing the most phenomenal, exquisite ring I've ever seen.

"I know we're so young, but I can't imagine being with anyone else or you being with anyone else. I've wanted you for so long, Dominique. Since we were kids.

You make me happy and I don't ever want to let you go again. Dominique Smith, will you continue make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

******

It's been a YEAR! A LONGGGGGGGGG year. It's my first year of high school and the work honestly just keeps piling up which ISN'T an excuse but y'all, I try my best. I really hope this sorta made up for the year and I hopefully will be releasing another chapter either this week or sometime this month. Working on it as we speak!

I absolutely enjoy reading every since one of you guys' comments and it just makes my week when I see you guys complaining about how long I take and how bad you love my book(s). It's been a long and overwhelming journey that's going to end soon but I just wanna know I love each and every single one of y'all.

****

I love you all,

and like always, have a great day/night,

XOXO,

Mimi.

****

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 8.3K 52
Cove Bentley. River Smith. Two complete opposites. While Cove has lots of friends, a great personality and an innocent aurora; River is cold, reserve...
208K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
3.4K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
82.1K 2.6K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...