Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.โœ”๏ธ
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

49.

1.5K 165 340
By Writerbyheart01

Dear Adeena,

I hope you're fine unlike me, it has been a long time since I have written the last letter to you but today my heart felt the urge to write to you. Well, Adeena I want to ask just a question to you, how did you forget me because I am unable to do so. Sometimes I feel afraid because with each passing day I'm seeing Shifa putting up steps towards me but I am clasping tight on your love. Am I doing an injustice to her? If it is true I am dying of guilt; I don't know what to do because I am unable to take out you from my heart and give space to Shifa.

Shifa is a kind and nice girl. I do not doubt her pure heart and intentions. She is an ideal girl any guy could dream of but my case is different; my dreams, my eyes, my heart and my everything go after you, only you.

Daniyal

Folding the letter I seel that in an envelope and write the date on it as usual. Sometimes, I feel I am describing my feelings for Adeena, who's not going to read these letters anyway. I just want to let her know how I feel without her but I also want to know how she feels without me or does she even feel anything for me?

"What are you doing Deni? we are getting late," A voice grabbed my attention and I turned to see my wife standing near the bed shoving her mobile phone in the bag.

"Yeah just coming, you go for breakfast," I ordered her without looking at her as I was opening my cupboard to put this letter with all others.

"What do you hide in that box, Deni?" I suddenly turned to see her, her brown eyes were filled with curiosity to know what was inside that wooden box. "What do you think?" Instead of answering I put another question in front of her.

This is the best way to avoid answering! Put another question in the reply to a question!

"Umm... I don't know, that's why I'm asking you!"

"It's not anything important, so let's go for breakfast." Locking the box in the drawer I shut the door of the cupboard and gestured for her to come for breakfast. Baba and Ammi were having their breakfast and their lovely daughter-in-law served them tea before taking her seat beside me.

"I've made sandwiches for you." She lifts the plate for me, "how do you manage to make breakfast when you've to attend college?" My question was valid but her reply was sweet. "Ammi does more than half my work, it's not even a problem."

These two ladies of my home are each others' favourite!

"Ammi do you know, your son calls me bewaquf aurat (idiot woman)," Shifa told ammi and I looked at her to get scolded, she glared at me "Beta Daniyal ko to aadat hai aesi baate karne ki, aap dil pr nhi lijiye" and caressed Shifa's head.

(Beta it's his habit, Don't take it to heart.)

"Daniyal itna sach bhi nhi bolna chahiye." Ammi was still giving me an angry look but I had to admit this was good! I was laughing loud at Shifa's leg-pulling and Her face was sightable.

(Daniyal you shouldn't state too much truth,)

"Ammiiiii... Aap bhi? Aapne mujhse kaha tha aap meri side hongi..." Shifa cried but we all laughted,

(Ammiiiii... You too? But you told me before marriage that you'll be in my court.)

"Baba sees, Ammi and Deni both are making me fun." And the complaint was forwarded to the head of the family.

"Khatija... Bas bhi kariye... Beta preshan na ho main aapke sath hu." Controlling himself to laugh Baba removed his specs and scolded Ammi in a friendly way.

(Stop it Khatija. I'm with you beta, don't worry)

"Shifa bewaquf na hoti to aapke bete se shadi kabhi na karti, unhe kuch kehne ki zarurat nhi hai."

(Shifa wouldn't agree to get married to your son if she wasn't an idiot, so don't say anything to her.)

"Baba... I love you..." I was unable to control myself to laugh, Shifa was glaring at me but huffed while placing her head down on the tabletop.

"Deni aap bohot bure hain, main aapse kabhi baat nhi krungi"

(Deni, you're so bad, I won't talk to you ever.)

"Thank you." I pulled her cheek and she groaned with anger.

"Mujhe kisi se baat nhi karni," she stood up with a fake offended cry but we all know she wasn't angry.

(I won't talk to anyone.)

"She is such a sweet girl," Ammi confessed one more time, and baba looked at me with real disappointment, "Zyada preshan na kra kro use,"

(Don't trouble her.)

"Are you dropping me college or may I go alone?" Asked Shifa after coming out of the bedroom and I had to stand up, how could I let her wait...

"Chalo Ji, bas yahi kaam reh gya hai ab to Zindagi me," I mumbled intentionally loud to let her listen. There is another level of happiness when I see this annoying feeling on her face. I wanted to pull her cheeks but it would be more than enough so somehow stopped myself. Grabbing my car keys and mobile I stepped out of the living area but before I could step further, Baba's call stopped me to go. "Shifa, come here."

(Let's go, this is the only work left in my life.)

"Ji baba?" She asked with full respect and I slightly peek from behind the door.

"Naraz ho kar ghar se nhi jaate beta," placing his hand on her head Baba said it so lovingly that I helplessly tried to remember when he talked to me in such a sweet tone. I don't even remember!

(Don't go from home offended.)

"Naraz nhi hu baba, bas Deni bohot satate hain." Aww... My wife is complaining about me to my father... Poor girl didn't even know I'm not afraid of anyone in this matter.

(I'm not offended baba, but Deni annoys me too much)

"Kis se shikayat kar rhi hain aap? Ye to khud mujhe itna pareshan karte hain, Daniyal Bilkul apne baba par gye hain." Well, I have to admit, Ammi can't appreciate me. Without wasting my time there I approach my car and waited for Shifa but maybe she was enjoying her time with my parents.

(Don't complain to him, he also annoys me too much. Daniyal resembles him only.)

With a few blows of the horn, she came out of the home with long steps. "Ho gyi meri Shikayate?"

(Done with complaints?)

"Main aapse naraz hu." And she looked away.

(I'm offended by you)

After a very long silence I wanted to listen from her. Her silence pricks me but when she talks more than enough it irritants me, I don't know what exactly I wanted but I'm sure right now I want to listen from her.

"Kuch to bolo."

(Say something)

"Nhi bolungi, main aapse naraz hu" she grabbed her bag as I stopped the car outside her college and I smirked.

(I won't, I'm offended by you)

"Okay... No problem, stay offended." I wish... I wish I could capture this moment because her face was looking so cute. She glared at me open her mouth to say something but then looked away. This time she was really offended by me, but I love this state of hers! She looks even more cute.

"Wo to mujhe pta hai, Aap ko kya farkh padta hai mere naraz hone se?" And she stepped out of the car.

(I already know, you don't care if I'm angry with you or you're not)

I believe annoying someone is not a problem but hurting is. And this time she was looking hurt.

"Shifaaa... Listen..." I hurriedly walked after her but she was not stopping, taking long steps I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me. "Don't be angry."

"I'm not."

"Achha to naraz na mohtarma."

(Then don't be offended,)

"Aap ko kya farkh padta hai? Aap jaiye main late ho rhi hu aur aap bhi late ho rahe honge." She pulled her arm from my grip and walked away. She didn't even give me a chance to say anything in reply.

(My offended self is not a matter of concern for you. I'm getting late so as you.)

<><><><>

"Where are you lost, dear?" Afifa sat down beside her but she was lost somewhere else "Shifaa... What's wrong? Why are you silent?" Shaking Shifa's arm she asked which pulled her out from the train of thought.

"Hmm?"

"Kya hua?"

(What's wrong?)

"Affo main naraz ho jaati hu to Deni ko koi farkh hi nhi padta," she was on the edge of crying but at the same time, a hint of anger was present in her tone.

(Affo, Deni doesn't care if I'm offended by him or not)

"But at least tell me what's going on?"

"Leave it... I'm going. Today is an important part of Sheere and Farhad's story." With this information, Shifa stood up and Afifa looked at her with wide sad expressions but smiled the very next moment. "Does it still hurt to narrate Faraz Bhai and your story?" This question was valid but very easy for shifa.

"No anymore... Deni is the nicest person but he doesn't care for me "

"Don't worry, he'll start caring for you."

Shifa smiled sadly and left for radio station, unfortunately, smile was offended by her lips and her heart was sinking. On the other hand, Daniyal was waiting for her impatiently but she was late.

"Where is Shifa? Only ten minutes are left for the program!" David was angry but Daniyal was worried because shifa was not attending his call even no one's call. "Such a careless person," David muttered while calling her one more time.

"Shut up David, just shut your mouth! Shifa is not careless." Daniyal almost shouted.

"Don't shout man," David kind of glared at his friend meanwhile they both noticed Shifa signing the attendance register. Daniyal felt his heart start running at a normal pace but David gave him a disappointed look "Have you seen your wife's time to arrive?"

"Don't scold her today, she's already upset." Without bothering to look at David, Daniyal instructed and took long steps towards his wife.

"Kaha reh gyi thi Shifa? Main kab se aapko call kar raha hu!"

(Where were you Shifa? You're not even answering my calls. )

"Umm... I'm sorry. But my mobile is on silent mode." Checking her mobile phone she replied in a hushed tone and looked at the lady present on the counter. "Is the recording room empty?"

"Yeah!" Shifa nodded and stepped towards the recording room without bothering to look at Daniyal who was following her silently.

She took a seat, following her action he also pulled a chair for himself and sat down beside her, for her surprise he grabbed her hand and shift his chair near hers. "Had your lunch or not?" He asked in order to start a convo but Shifa wasn't in mood to listen anything. "Focus on work." Pulling her hand from his grip she mumbled in an ignoring tone but Daniyal again grabbed her hand.

"Shifaaa... You're throwing tantrums like a small child..."

"Aapne hi to kaha tha naraz rahu, wese bhi aapko kya farkh padta hai mere naraaz hone se?" Daniyal was looking at her and trying to understand how to handle her, "Bataiye Deni, koi farkh padta hai aapko?" Shifa was behaving like this for the very first time. She wanted to know her place in his life which was not visible to her, yet. But Daniyal was confused, he didn't know why she was so emotional today? Well, it was her PMS which brought a lot of mood swings with itself. Daniyal took a pause of two minutes and then think to say something, however before he could open his mouth, his mobile started vibrating, it was David's call who was standing on the other side of the glass wall.

(Only you told me to stay offended, otherwise, also you don't care.)

(Or you do? Tell me, Deni.)

"Yeah David?"

"Laila Majnu baad mein kar lena abhi Sheere Farhad par focus kar lo." Rolling his eyes David said in a teasing tone and Daniyal noticed Shifa's hand which was still in his grip.

(You can play Laila Majnu later, for not focus on Sheere Farhad)

"Shut up." Mumbling that Daniyal end the call but he left Shifa's hand and picked the headset. Shifa wanted to cry loud, his silence killed the small ray of hope which had taken birth in her heart just a few days ago. He didn't confess if he cares about her offended being or not.

"Shifa... Daniyal... Ready?" Asked the lady from other side of the glass wall, where David was also present. Shifa showed a thumbs up so as Daniyal and the recording was started within the countdown of three.

"Hello everyone this is RJ Deni you host for new half an hour and as usually I have RJ Khushi besides me." After delivering the first part of welcome section he gestured Shifa to continue, well she spoke her lines in a fluent manner yet happiness was missing somewhere.

Well, that sadness didn't effect their performance because today's episode was emotional and her sad voice give life to Sheere's emotions in a natural way. They both didn't realise when an hour flew in a blink of their eyes and it was time to say good bye.

"That's for today, I, RJ Khushi bidding you all a very good bye with these few lines.

Main jo chali gyi kabhi rooth ke to kya mujhe yaad kroge?
Mujhe manane ki, mere loot ke aane ki faryaad kroge?
Aapki khamoshi ne hi keh diya sab kuch, lafzon ko kyu takleef dein?
Zahir hai mere intezaar mein aap kyu apni zindagi barbaad kroge?"

(Will you miss me I ever left you in anger?
Will you wish to being me back? Well,
Your silence is a reply in itself.
Why would you waste your time in missing me?)

And she picked up her mobile from the table top, grabbed her bag and stood up in a hurry. Daniyal was surprised. Was it difficult to understand for whom she had written those lines? But before Shifa could passed by him he clutched her wrist. His gray eyes peeped in her brown pair and raised only one question... Why are you angry with me Shifa? Somehow she read that question and in no time her eyes gave an answer which was read by his heart.

"Ye kese mumkin hai main tumhe satau bhi nhi,
Tum jo ruth jao mujhse main tumhe manau bhi nhi
Haan maine mana kuch khaas nhi hu main auro ki tarha
magar aye shareek e hayaat...
Ye udaas chehra dekha kar hume yu tadpao to nhi."

(How I can't tease and annoy you?
How I can't being you around when you're angry?
I know I'm not an ideal man my sweet heart
Still don't be sad to give me pain.)

There was something in those lines which beat Shifa's heart in a different rhythm and brought smile to her dull lips. She pulled her hand from his grip and left the room, but this time with a smile. Daniyal smiled and turned towards the mic, "So, I, RJ Deni, taking my leave with these lines and a piece of advice for all the men out there... If your wife is offended with you, do some efforts to bring her around just like I'm going to do. Bye bye..."

Putting down the headset on the table he stood up, as soon as he stepped out from the recording room David was already waiting for him with a big yet teasing grin on his face. Pitting his arm around Daniyal's shoulder he literally dragged him along to his cabin.

"Tujhe nhi lagta tu live program mein kuch zyada hi flirt kar rha tha?"

(Don't you think you're doing too much flirting in a live program?)

"What? Are you mad? Flirt with Shifa? No way... She is upset so I was only trying to bring her around." Said Daniyal while picking up one ferrero rocher from the bowl present on David's table and sat down in front of his friend. David grinned with satisfaction and picked one chocolate for himself.

"I'm happy for you. After all, you start to move on, but why you haven't gone to honeymoon, didn't you even plan?" Asked David and this time Daniyal looked up suddenly. "Are you mad, David? Honeymoon... With Shifa?" Daniyal was looking shocked but David was much more surprised by his reaction.

"Haan Shifa... Biwi hai wo teri, aur shareef aadmi apni biwi ke sath hi honeymoon par jaate hain, tu bhi to usi ke sath jayega na?"

(She's your wife, so you're supposed to go on honeymoon with her only, just like a gentle men.)

"David please stop your nonsense,"

"Now what's wrong Dude? Now you love Shifa so you should spend some time with her."

"I... I don't love her, David." Daniyal tried to clearly represent his feeling but David raised his brow while leaning a bit forward, "Then what's the good reason behind that live flirt?" Asked David to brought a smile on his friend's face.

"Ehtraam karta hu main uska, main uski aakho mein aasu nhi dekh sakta, na hi uski udaasi bardasht hoti hai mujhse... Bas... Iske alawa aur kuch nhi hai mere dil mein uske liye." Daniyal explained his real feelings and David smiled while narrowing his eyes.

(I respect her, her tears and upset face make me uncomfortable... Just it... Other than that, I don't have feelings for her.)

"Beta tu mohabbat ka pahad chad chuka hai bas izhaar ka jhanda pherana baaqi hai. Maan le tujhe Shifa se mohabbat ho gyi hai."

(Dude, just admit the fact that you've already climbed the mountain of love only hosting the flag of acceptance is left.)

"Stop this nonsense, I'm going. Teri bakwaas sun'ne se achha to main Shifa ko hi mana lu." Picking up two more chocolate he mumbled and stood up

(Instead of hearing your rubbish I should bring around Shifa.)

"Ye kaha le kr jaa rha hai?"

(There are you taking them?)

"She likes it." Daniyal grinned to get a glare from his best friend.

"Haan to? Apni biwi ke liye khud khareed na... Ye meri chocolates hain"

(So dude, but it for your wife, these chocolates are mine.)

"Shifa teri bhabi bhi to hai na," Daniyal picked one more from the bowl and left, poor David was only seeing how his friend steel four of his ferrero rocher in a blink of an eye but he let this thought go when see happiness on Daniyal's face.

(She's your bhabi (sister-in-law) too)

On the other hand Shifa was sitting near the reception desk and talking to Afifa who was teasing her after listening those lines from Daniyal on the live program.

"Now don't say that my jiju doesn't care about your feelings, he does yaar, he's so sweet." Afifa defends her Jiju and Shifa rolled her eyes. "First of all make your mind you're my friend or his?"

"Of course I'm your friend but Jiju is my favourite." Her overacting wasn't hidden from Shifa.

"Mere liye bhi koi achha sa jiju pasand kar leti, tujhe wo choomu ke alawa koi aur nhi mila?"

(I wish you'd chosen a Jiju for me too, don't you get any other man other than that Choomu?)

"Choomu? What's the meaning of Choomu?" Afifa asked with confusion but Shifa burst into tears of joy "Even I don't know, but I listen this word and it's weird just like your Choomu's personality."

"Ewww... How mean Shifaaa... Shariq is..." Shifa didn't let her complete. "A Choomu... Right?"

"He's handsome..."

"You need an eye checkup. Even I'm suggesting you to see a good mental health specialist. What's good in that Choomu?"

"Leave my matter and meet a good cardiologist because after listening those lines from your husband your heart is not beating in the perfect rhythm. Right?"

"Shut up." Shifa scolded her best friend while suppressing her smile and looked at her left side, Daniyal was coming out from David's office.

"Kis se baate chal rahi hain?"

(With whom are you talking?)

"Afifa," Shifa tried to ignore him while standing up from her place and they both moved towards the exit. "Well, See you tomorrow in the college, Affo." Shifa muttered and pushed her mobile in the bag.

"Tomorrow is off, it's Sunday." Daniyal told her while walking besides her and gave her a Ferrero Rocher, she kind of glared at him but took that silently. "Ab bhi naraz ho?" He asked in a soft voice and open the car door for her. She slipped herself in and preferred to ignore the question.

(Still offended?)

Daniyal started driving silently but his eyes were grancing at his wife every now and then. "Where?" She asked when Daniyal took an unexpected turn.

"Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you." He chuckled but Shifa rolled her eyes, "As if someone will give ransom for me."

Ignoring her muttering he stopped the car in front of a beautiful restaurant. That was a theme restaurant specially designed for romantic candle light dinner.

'What? Really? Deni are you taking me for a romantic candle light dinner?' Shifa questioned over heart and looked at her outfit. She was wearing a simple blue jeans with long white kurta and sky blue scarf was muffled around her neck. Her hair was tied up in a rough bun and on the name of make up her eyes were holding a faded line of kohl... Just it.

"Wait a minute." Saying that Daniyal stepped out from the car and Shifa smack her forehead.

"Has he done some kind of special arrangements?" Mumbled Shifa while seeing Daniyal towards the restaurant and open her bag to search for a lipstick. Even after searching every pocket, she only get an old tinted lip balm so applied that on her dried lips then open her hair in a hurry, her fingers run from scalp to tips to make them straight and tie in a pony tail but suddenly the car door was opened. Daniyal blinked twice in confusion then looked at his hand which was holding two glasses.

Shifa's hands frooz on their spot and her brown eyes travelled towards the restaurant to recognise that there was a small cafe and ice cream parlour just beside it.

Ya Allah, this man is....

She groaned in her thoughts and Daniyal hopped in the car, still holding confusion on his face. "Kya ho gya? Baal kyu khool liye?"

(What going on? Why opened your hair?)

"Umm... I... It was irritating... So just..." She tied her hair into bun again and Daniyal passed her a paper glass. "Brownie and coffee smoothie for you and bubble matcha tea for me." He passed one paper cup to Shifa and placed the other one in the cup holder before resuming the drive.

"Still angry?" Asked her husband with a cute smile and she couldn't help but smiled while fake glaring at him.

"What if I say yes?" She asked but took the very first sip of that drink.

"Then I will ask you to don't be." He just whispered and picked his drink to take first sip. "Umm... It's tasty." He muttered while placing it back and Shifa looked at him with innocent eyes.

"Really? Is it tasty?" She asked and he hummed. "I don't like my drink, it's too sweet." Shifa mumbled with a down face. She didn't like sweets unlike Daniyal.

"Let me taste." He held his hand to grab the cup and Shifa was surprised. He was ready to consume her ort. "Give me." He demanded, Shifa silently passed it to him.

"Hmm... It's too sweet." Asked Daniyal and Shifa hesitate to pick up his drink. "Umm... May I... taste it?" She inquired in a mumbling to get a nod.

"Deni, it's yummy."

"Ye aap le lo."

(Take it)

"No it's yours"

"It's fine for me, if you're liking mine, just take it." And they both exchanged their drinks with a simple smile.

"Thanks." She looked away while sipping that bubble tea and Daniyal speedup the car until they had to stop on the road by the red traffic light. Well, it was also a treat for Shifa as Daniyal found a lady selling flowers and he bought 5 roses for her without even demanding.

"Ab bhi naraz ho?"

(Still offended?)

"Agar naraz nhi hoti to aap kabhi flowers nhi dete na?"

(You would not give me flowers if I wasn't angry. Right?)

"Ab aesi bhi koi baat nhi hai."
(Nothing like that )

She filled herself with the fragrance of those fresh flowers and forgot everything

<><><>

"Aap Daniyal se naraz thi?" Mrs Kazmi asked when Shifa was placing the dish in the sink.

(were you offended by Daniyal?)

"Aapko kese pta chala?" Asked shifa in a hurry to gain a sweet smile from her mother-in-law.

(How do you know?)

"Jis tarha unhone aapko manaya wo hum sab ne sun liya!" Shifa felt shy as well as hesitant after hearing this reply.

(We'll have to listen to how he has brought you around.)

"Umm... Ammi... It was..." She stammered nervously and suddenly picked up the glass of juice which was half empty. "Why Deni left half the juice?" said Shifa just to hide her nervousness, and change the topic

"It's one of his old habits, he silently left the food which he doesn't like." Replied Mrs Kazmi to make Shifa realise that he left the drink taken from her and gave her his beverage. It brought a smile to her face. Daniyal was sacrificing with his liked things to make her happy, what else she wanted? Maybe nothing other than his confession of love.

"Bachpan mein aur kya kya karte the Deni?" Asked Shifa while placing the left over food in the fridge.

(What else did Deni do as a child?)

"Mera bachcha bohot pyara tha, hume kabhi bhi preshan nhi kra Daniyal ne." Mrs Kazmi said with a big smile, it seems she was seeing Daniyal's childhood in front of her eyes and relishing that time again.

(My boy never troubled us, he's been such a nice boy since childhood.)

"Mujhe to bohot satate hain" Shifa pouted with a sweet complaint, Mrs Kazmi found it honest and she cupped Shifa's face in between both hands.

(But he troubles me a lot)

"Mohabbat bhi to karte hain aap se," Shifa's smile dropped after hearing it. She took a back step and tried to smile but couldn't

(But he loves you too)

"Nhi krte." She muttered with down face and put a pan on the gas stove then add water, crushed ginger, crushed cardamom, tea leaves, sugar and milk in it.

(No he doesn't)

"Aapko aesa kyu lagta hai Daniyal aapse mohabbat nhi karte?" Asked Mrs Kazmi with a smile and Shifa preferred to stay silent.

(Why do you think that Daniyal doesn't love you?)

"Shifa I'm asking something," the question was being repeated and this time Shifa faked a smile..

"Ammi he tease me a lot,"

"So why don't you tease him back?" Asked Mrs Kazmi which make Shifa giggled. She placed transferred the boiling tea into two cups and put the pan into the sink. She had picked up the duster to clean the gas stove at the same time got an instruction from her mother-in-law. "Agar Sara kaam aapko hi karna hai to main maids ko mana kar deti hu, bekaar mein pese jaa rhe hain.'' Shifa smiled while placing back the kitchen cloth and picked up the plate

(If you are willing to do all the work alone then I should fire the maids, it's a waste of money)

"Ammi you're the best mother-in-law, I never thought in my finest dream that a mother-in-law could be so loving and caring." Shifa wasn't buttering but stating what was the truth, Mrs Kazmi patted her cheek with a smile, "Jaldi jaiye aapke Deni intezaar kar rahe honge, aapne unhe aadat daal di hai apne hath ki chai ki," Mrs Kazmi instructed which made Shifa happy.

(Go fast your Deni must be waiting, you've made him addicted of the tea made by you)

"Shifa... Aaj chai nhi milegi kya?" 

(Shifa... Won't I get tea?)

"Told you already" Mrs Kazmi gave her space to leave and Shifa entered the room with long steps.  "Your tea." Placing the cups on the nightstand she uttered then noticed a suitcase present in front of Daniyal and clothes scattered out from the cupboard.

"What are you doing Deni?"

"Hmm..?? Oh... You're asking about it..." He muttered and placed two pairs of socks in it.

"I'm going to Jaipur for a business deal with Baba, I can't let him go alone." Shifa felt like someone took away her energy and left her lifeless. She didn't know when Daniyal become so an important part of her life that going away from him makes her scared as well as sad.

"For how long?" Asked Shifa in a hushed tone. "Just for two days."

Two days? Two days without this smiling face, two days without his teasing, two days without his presence around me... How will I live two days without him?

She asked to her heart while lifting the cup of tea and his eyes were fixed on Daniyal, sitting beside her he lift the cup of tea and sip it.

Oh man, I have to stay away from this tea for two days? It's too difficult! And how will I sleep without teasing her? Now it's like a routine for me, I just love to annoy this idiot woman.

Without even realising he sighed "Shifa..."

"Ji?"

"Hmm? What?" He asked looking towards her to make her confused.

"You called me..."

"No, I didn't. Idiot woman." He looked away with a teasing grin and Shifa smack her forehead.

"You're an idiot Deni, not me. By the way, When will you go?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, if you want, I'll drop you at papa's place, stay with them.''

"Umm... Sounds good but... I won't leave Ammi alone, she a bit weak nowadays,"

For the first time, Daniyal wanted to hold her arm and pull her into a soft hug but to control his noble desire he left the room.  Shifa didn't understand the meaning of his silence but finished the tea and started setting up the bed. She wanted to sleep but couldn't because Daniyal wasn't in front of her eyes.

"Where is this man" she muttered while throwing the blanket away from herself and stepping out of bed. Sitting on the couch of the hall Daniyal was watching a movie as he wasn't feeling sleepy. 

"Why aren't you sleeping, Deni?" Sitting beside him she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Soyi nhi abhi tak?"

(You haven't slept yet?)

"Nope," she rests her back backwards lazily and closes her eyes. "Wanna watch something else?" He asked while spreading his arm on the top of the headrest but Shifa thought it was for her. Shooting closer to him she rests her head on his arm to give him a big surprise.

"When will you come back?" She whispered looking into his eyes, "As I already told you, after two days." He whispered back without averting his eyes. The dim light of the hall was giving peace and the only source of light was the TV screen.

"Why aren't you sleeping? You shouldn't be tired while going!" She whispered while adjusting her head on his arm, her hair clip of uncomfortable so she slightly loosened it.

"You're also awake." Finally looking towards the TV he muttered and they both started giving their eyes to the ongoing film. Daniyal didn't know how protected Shifa was feeling beside him, his small gesture of love was making her fly in the sky without having wings on the other hand he was feeling her head on his arm, and very soon, some part of her weight rest to his chest forcing him to see the reason behind it.

Shifa fell asleep and her head eventually rest on his chest. "Idiot." He muttered while curling his arm around her protectively and spreading his legs he put them on the coffee table. Surprisingly, now his favourite movie wasn't looking interesting anymore because all of his interest was grabbed by his wife. Holding her face in between his chest and other hand he placed his lips on the middle of her head. Idiot woman; she gets angry without any reason. She's truly an idiot. Saying in his heart he smiled without choosing to remove his lips from her head.

"Now, Install a TV in your room." A light slap hit his head which dried up his blood due to embarrassment. This was the very first time when he didn't even kiss but just placed his lips on his wife's head and his mother appears from nowhere.

"Umm... I... I... was going to... roo..." He stammered in a whisper but his mother, who was standing behind him, smiled.

"Aap nhi jaante aapko khush dekh kar mujhe kitni khushi hoti hai. Hamesha shaad-o-abaad rahiye." The old lady walked away with a smile and disappeared into the kitchen after only one she reentered her bedroom after taking a water bottle, but Daniyal was still embarrassed.

(You don't even know how happy I feel after seeing you happy. Stay blessed.)

What will Shifa think of me if Ammi tells her this? He smacks his forehead and slightly shifted away.

So what? She's my wife, it's not a sin. Moreover, she's such a nice girl. A part of his soul tells him which gave him confidence and he relaxed his body with a smile while his hand automatically grabbed her hand with tangled fingers.

"I'll miss your tea yaar..." He muttered in a defeated tone while looking at the TV he was completely unaware of the flood of emotions raising in the river of his heart.

<><><><><>

So...

Tell me how is this?

With every chapter, the end of this story is coming near. And I'm feeling something... I don't know what I'm feeling but I'm not feeling good... It seems I'll not be able to write anything like this again. 🙂 though it's not my best, I believe, ANOTHER HATE AND LOVE STORY is my best attempt story till now.

After half an hour, there is my exam and I'm writing as it's my stress buster. So pray for me and Bye bye...

_Naaz Jamal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 647 40
Heer Qureshi and Salaar Riaz have been best friends and next-door neighbors since they were in diapers. Life couldn't get any better for the pair whe...
932K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
289K 12.3K 32
ยซ Sequel of Rรšแบžร…Rรš - ร$Hยถ ยป ยซStand Alone Bookยป ~ Zรยฅยฅรร‘ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWNยฐยฐยฐ ~ รยฅโ‚ฌDร ~ "The wor...
572K 16.5K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...