ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

10

554 44 1
By Tlovesfood

"Catch the ball you pabo!" I yelled at Jimin, flying back to my position.

"Yo, calm your tits Tae," He smiled and threw the ball back at me. Idiot.

I caught it and glared at him. Before I could throw the ball he flew to me, "let's take a break, I'm extremely, horribly, and worstly tired!"

He made those irritated puppy eyes and begged until I agreed. Once, we were back on the benches, resting and drinking water, Jimin shoves me suddenly spilling the water out of my mouth. This bitch-

"For Salazar's sake, what the fu-"

"Shhh," he shushed me pointing at the other side of the benches.

"What?" I snapped looking at him not caring about what he saw. He shook his head and took my face turning towards where he was looking.

"Jisoo and Rosé are here-" where? I quickly glanced there and saw Jisoo and Rosé talking to Rm who was standing there with his broomstick.

"Why do you care? They just came to see Ravenclaw's practice," I snort and turned my gaze as they were sitting on Ravenclaw's side.

"Uhuh, Jisoo just waved at me," he chuckled and waved at her.

I rolled my eyes and kept ignoring their existence. Suddenly Jimin pulls my arm. "What?"

"Let's go there," he grinned.

"No-"

"Pleaseeeeee," he whined.

"I know you desperately want to talk to Rosé but no." Whipped cream.

"I hate you," he dead panes and then continues, "Tae please get your ugly ass up!"

"No, Jimin. We can't leave practice while Yoongi is out for housework." I reasoned and tightened my leg pads.

"Ok, stay here I'm going!" He stomped his foot and walked to the stairs.

I waved at him and saw him glaring at me from the corner of his eyes.

The practice got over after Yoongi returned. I quickly made my way to the castle and then to my dorm. Jimin didn't return after our last conversation so I took that as a sign to leave instead of waiting. It's not like he'll stay mad at me for following Yoongi's orders instead of his wish. He'll get over it.

I really didn't want to meet Jisoo. I know our recent word exchanges were getting too normal between us but it's better to be like before. I have to avoid her at any cost.

I walked through the hallway as the crowd moved back to see me. Mostly my appearance which was nothing special but a loose sleeveless sports top and gym shorts.

I walked to the corner and bumped into someone. "Shit," the voice mumbled.

Of course, it's her. It's always her

"I'm so sorry," she bents collecting her book, wand, and my bag.

I mentally curse myself and stood there dumbfoundedly. Why can't I go a single minute without ignoring her?

You did that for 7 years this isn't that hard.

Shut up.

She gets up as I hold her hand to get her. Her touch was soft and electric. I hate this feeling. She hands me my bag then glances up to see my face. Her eager eyes meet mine. "V-"

"It's ok," I cut her off.

She goes to speak again and I hold a finger up to her mouth, "it's fine." Shit a bad choice of action.

I immediately got my hand down and she looks around as people watch us.

"Okay..." She nods and I look down at her as she speaks again, "anyways, were you going to meet Jimin?" She asks.

"No. Why?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Umm, Rosé is with him and my glasses are with her and I don't know where are they." She says squinting her eyes. Oh, she's not wearing her contacts too.

"What about your contacts?" I ask as we slowly start walking.

"I don't wear them so often." Yeah, I can see that.

We slowly walked to the end of the hallway as no one spoke. "So do you know, where he can be?" She speaks.

"Uh, I-" soon we were interrupted by Hobi hyung as he walked to the hallway calling us.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asks Hobi as he finally reached us.

He looked anxious as hell.

"Thank God, you both are here. There's something happened outside we have to meet the elites soon." He rushes us towards the exit.

Jisoo looks at me in confusion as we were pulled toward the exit.

"What happened? Can you at least explain?" I inquire.

"You'll see yourself," he says and pulls us to the exit.

Shortly we were in front of the girl's restroom of the Quidditch arena. What am I supposed to do here?

"Let's go in," Hobi says and I pull him back.

"What do you mean let's go in? It's the girl's washroom for Salazar's sake," Inquire. Jisoo chuckles and walks in while I stood there with Hobi. He pulls me in without saying a word.

"What the-" I screech and then my eyes fall on Rosé who stood there hugging Jennie while Jimin stood patting Rosé's back, the other elite members were there too.

"What happened?" I ask as I walk there. Jennie gets back from the hug and Rosé stands beside her holding her hand.

They didn't answer so Jisoo asked again, "Can you all please tell us the reason we're here?"

"Blood," Jennie mutters. What?

"Blood?" I question.

Instead of answering, Jimin points his finger to his left side towards the mirror.

Jisoo scoffs lowly and my eyes widen. Blood.  The long mirror of the girl's restroom had lines written on it with blood.

"Let Ravenclaw win tomorrow's match, or else face the consequences, elites."

Soon the lines faded away and the mirror was completely neat. What the actual fuck.

"If this is a horrible prank then I'm never talking to you all," Jin says in frustration as we reach the bridge. The weather didn't seem that great to be in the Quidditch arena.

"Why would we be pranking you out of all?" Lisa lets out as she leans on the railing.

"Says the one who does the pranks," Jisoo rolls her eyes wearing her glasses from Rosé.

"Maybe the other students can prank us. We have a lot of haters too." Hobi shrugs.

Rm raises his eyebrows speaking, "But why would they mention the whole elites when it's a warning for tomorrow's match."

"Can you all stop and let Rosé and Jimin explain the whole situation?" Yoongi grumbles.

We nod in understatement and glance at them. "How did you find out tho?"

Jimin looks at Rosé and then speaks, "we got back here to take my Quidditch equipment. The arena was empty as the practice time was over. She had to use the washroom and while I waited outside I heard her scream. She immediately called me and then I saw the warning. Soon we found Yoongi hyung and then we got you all there." Interesting.

"That's weird," Jin asserts. Fucking weird.

"Did you see anyone in the washroom or the arena?" Jennie asks Rosé.

"No... We were just alone." Rosé mutters.

"When did the last thing like this happen at Hogwarts?" Jungkook snorts.

Rm nods telling, "way back 35 years ago, when Ginny Potter was kidnapped and kept in the chamber."

"Yeah, she was under Tom riddle's spell and had warned the same way to Hogwarts," Jisoo agrees and continues, "but this can't be that serious. Voldemort can't come back, he's dead."

"Maybe someone actually pranked us, the blood they showed can be ketchup too." Jungkook shrugs.

"Yeah, I believe that too," Rm agrees with him.

"But didn't you see the words vanished as soon as all the elites read them?" Jennie argues. "This is not a good sign. What if they really do something if Slytherin wins? Not to forget that 4 of you are playing tomorrow's match!" Jennie speaks pointing at me, Yoongi, Jimin, and Rm.

"We can't just sit here and do nothing, what if something really happens?" Rosé reasons.

"Why would anyone do that? Maybe they're just ghosting us. Halloween isn't even around the next 4 weeks." Jin chuckles.

"Yaa, we should just take that as a sign that they're ghosting us." Rm shrugged.

"Yeah, tomorrow is the match," Yoongi turns to Rm, "we should play fairly and see who wins."

Rm nods and the other guys agree. Jimin and I stood there doing nothing. I know he doesn't want that to happen. The girls remained silent, Rosé and Jennie were the most concerned ones. I caught a glimpse of Jisoo who was looking down holding Lisa's hand.

"There's no proof to even tell this to any professor!" Hobi sighs in frustration.

"Exactly, whoever did this, had done their work accurately to hide the evidence by time. Let's not tell this to anyone, without further proves we can't do anything," Jin says.

We nod and look up as it began to thunder. "We should go back to our dorms, it's going to rain soon," Lisa says looking up.

We agree."Yaa, we should. See you all at the dinner." Jennie says and we all start to leave.

After an hour we were now sitting at the dinner table. Everyone ate their dinner while my mind revolved around in circles. Was that the same person who Jisoo saw the shadow of? I thought the shadow creature would have been an illusion but now that what happened today, slowly the dots are emerging.

"V..." Jimin's voice got me back to the present. I glanced at him and he leaned in asking, "What do you think about tomorrow? Should we play?"

I spoke, encouraging him, "we should play. We don't know if we win or not. That can still be a prank."

"Yeah, you're right... But what if-" He gulps.

"Don't- just don't overthink. We'll see what happens." I tell him and get back to eating my last fork of noodles.

After I was finished, I glanced at Jisoo who looked at her plate and sat there silently beside Rm. She was not looking up at all. What's wrong with her?

I quickly turned my gaze to Jimin as he stood up along with others to leave the great hall. The students got up as the dinner had been over. I glimpsed back at Jisoo as she walked out of the great hall alone, not waiting for the girls. She never does that.

I grabbed Jennie's hand and pulled her aside from Yoongi.

"What the freak, brother?" Squealed slapping me on my hand.

"Shut it and tell me why you girls aren't going together?" I ask completely ignoring her. Jennie smiled mischievously and I gave her a look.

"Okay okay, Jisoo was feeling sick so she just went for a check-up at the hospital wing so we thought to leave on our own today." Sick? It's definitely sus.

I nod and let go of her thinking exactly I know where she can go so I immediately turn to leave the great hall.

"She said to not follow her!" Was it that obvious to know her that I'm going behind Jisoo?

"Shut up, I'm going to bed," I grumble and start to walk out.

"Yaa yaa, reasons," Jennie's voice was the last thing I heard before leaving.

*•*•*•*

Hmmmmmm?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...
29.3K 464 26
second book to my first imagine book. [ โœ”๏ธ] completed [ โœ”๏ธ] discontinue [ ] hiatus [ ] open [ ] closed thank you!
61.6K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.
174K 6.3K 26
"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, "๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ!"...