HAPPIER; jra ✓

By TGTATB0

⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ HAPPIER ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

006 | cause you love me

189 12 0
By TGTATB0

Arriving in Hawaii a couple days prior and spending the first two days there around the town with Lavender, they had headed to Target in afternoon hours of Father's Day so Adalyn and Lavender could get Jack a gift for the occasion.

"Quick Lavy, run from Dada," Adalyn grabbed ahold of the little girl's hand, slightly running as she done the same. "We can't let him know what we're buying, it's a secret."

Jack had a smile on his face while he watched the two interact, carrying an empty basket for what they end up picking out and slowly following behind them as Lavender directed them towards the toy aisle.

"Spiderman!" Lavender grabbed the push toy, showing it to Adalyn.

"Lavy do you think I'd want that?" Jack titled his head at her.  

"Dada no looking," she flicked her head back towards him.

"I'm not lookin' baby" he covered his eyes with his free hand.

"Let's steal this from Dada," Adalyn grabbed the basket from her boyfriend, watching the girl put the toy in there. "Yeah, let's put that in, good job. Now let's find something else for Dada, you got any ideas? What's something Dada uses or wears?"

"ummm.. shirt?"

"That's a good idea," she nodded, grabbing her hand again as she lead them in the direction of the mens clothes.

"And umm, Dada what do you want?" she looked back at him.

"Whatever you want to get, only a couple things though, not too much," Jack replied. "Just being with you is all I want."

"Oh-kayy."

"Don't be sassy with me little girl," he playfully spoke while shaking shook his head.

"What shirt do you want to get for Dada?" Adalyn asked as they entering the section, looking at the wall of t-shirts. "You got a lot of options."

"uh.." she mumbled as she wandered down past all he shirts at her level, glancing over each of them. "What's this say?"

"It says.." she crouched down and pointed to the words as she read them, "Pizza Planet. It's from.. uhh Toy Story."

"oo yummy pizza!"

"Should we get this one then?"

"mhm."

"Pick your size babe," Adalyn looked at Jack, a smile on her face.

"Yeah babe," Lavender repeated while also looking at her father.

Adalyn let out a small chuckle as the little girl turned her attention back to her, "And do you want to pick one more shirt?"

"Okay, umm.. what's up there?" she pointed at the ones above her eye level, causing Adalyn to put the basket down and pick her up so she could see better. "What's that one?"

"It's has a band name on it, like how Dada's in a band," she explained. "Do you like that one?"

"mmh yeah," she nodded.

"Now I need to get some skincare, and we'll get one more thing for Dada to get rid of this little wanna be moustache he's got going on at the moment," Adalyn circled her finger around her boyfriends lips. "Cause it's not attractive."

"That's rude," Jack pretended to act offended.

"No 'tractive Dada," she shook her head at him as he grabbed her from the elder girl.

"You love repeating Addie all the time, don't you missy?" he raised a brow at her as she just giggled while burying her head into his chest in response. "You're lucky you're cute."

"Are we getting food?" Lavender asked.

"Yes," he nodded. "Once we're done here and we pay, we'll go to the restaurant for dinner."

And as the little girl agreed to the plans, Jack then turned his attention to his girlfriend as she stopped in the middle of the aisle, holding her hand over her eyes to block out the lights.

"Are you okay gorgeous," Jack quickly stepped over closer to her, wrapping his free arm around her waist.

"mhm," Adalyn mumbled while slowly nodding, taking a deep breath and readjusting her eyes to the lights as she pulled her arm back down to her side. "I just.. got really dizzy then.."

"Alright, let's get out of here then so we can go and eat some food, drink some water and get hydrated."

"I need to get this stuff first, I'm breaking out badly, I need to do something about it," she complained as they continued to walk through the store. "And I'm sure Lavy will find a face mask fun."

      After the dinner, the three were now settling into their hotel room for the night. While Jack put a show on for his daughter and got her ready for bed after giving her a bath, Adalyn was having a shower.

"Did you enjoy today, baby?" Jack asked as he ran a comb through her damp hair.

"mhm," she softly nodded, her focus more on the show.

"What was your favorite thing today?"

"uhh.." she thought about his question. "The pool!"

"Swimming in the pool this morning? Yeah that was fun," he agreed. "Is there anything you want to do tomorrow?"

"I don't knoww."

"Okay we'll decide in the morning."

"What about the unicorn?" Lavender stood up on the bed and turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he fell onto him.

"The face mask that you got at the store?" he received a nod, wrapping his arms around her and sitting her down on his lap. "When Addie's finished with her shower, you and her can do them before bed."

"okay.."

Adalyn had soon came out of the bathroom, sending her boyfriend a smile as she walked over to her suitcase, putting her dirty clothes for the day in there and grabbing the bag from the store earlier in the day and her small makeup bag before joining the two on the bed.

"Lavy, do you wanna do your face mask?" she asked as she pulled them out of the plastic bag.

"Yes!" she quickly climbed off her Father's lap and moved her attention to the girl.

"Use your manners please, Lavy."

"Yes please," she repeated per his request.

"The lavender one for Lavender," Adalyn said as she picked it up, quickly glancing over the directions.

"Does it hurt?"

"No," she softly shook her head. "Do you want me to put mine on first?"

".. yeah."

"Okay, I will," she grabbed the other packet, ripping off the top and pulling the sheet mask out, showing it to girl. "It's wet like water and you put it on," she explained as she done so, smoothing it out with her fingers. "And you take it off when ever you'd like. Do you want yours?"

"mhm," she nodded, closing her eyes as she waited for the elder to put it on.

And so she did, opening the other package and putting it on the little one's face mask on, a smile on her face the whole time — Jack as well, seeing the two interact everyday only made him falling for his girlfriend more and more.

"There we go," Adalyn softly giggled. "You look cute."

"Thank you," Lavender replied, pressed her hands on her cheeks to feel it.

"Should Dada have one as well?"

"Yes!"

"Let's wax his moustache off first, lay down Dada," Adalyn playfully pouted at the boy.

"It's supposed to be my day yet I'm being taking advantage of," Jack joked, picking his daughter up and moving her to his side as she main focus went to her show, before he laid down on the bed.

"But it'll be nicer to kiss you," she grinned, placing a quick kiss on his lips as she held the wax strip packet in her hand. "And cause you love me, you let me do this stuff to you."

"I do," he agreed through a chuckle.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

they're a cute lil family

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 387 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ WONDERLAND ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they spend their time finding all the wonderful moments in life ⠀⠀⠀ 20 / 05 / 23 - 17 / 10 / 23 . . ᥫ᭡
266K 5.5K 61
-𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩, 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── © -peachyseavey™
52.8K 1.4K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
25.3K 965 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ LOVE BACK ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they planned to go their own way but can't seem to move on from each other ⠀⠀⠀ 02 / 11 / 21 - 15 / 17 / 22...