Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XXV

1K 30 10
By YourThursdayLovin

|Academia Blood|

__

Seungkwan stood at the sink in his bathroom. He flashed his teeth at his reflection in the mirror, irritated at the mere sight of his fangs.

Ugh, this is too hard. Seungkwan thought as he pressed down on the pointed edge with his finger.

These things are really getting in the way of my sex life. Seungkwan frowned and gave up on prodding them.

Seungkwan swallowed and stared at his face. He still looked a bit pink-faced from earlier and a little drained under his eyes. It was unavoidable when you're getting fucked that good.

Ahh. Seungkwan pushed his face in his hands. Vernon was being so odd this morning. Saying all those embarrassing things... holding me... sleeping with me... being nice to me...k-kissing me.

Four times in one day. Seungkwan thought, his face bursting into a bright red. He didn't believe it while it was happening and he still doesn't now.

There was no way for Seungkwan to determine what it meant when someone goes from completely detesting you to being nice. It was like he was being hit with a wave, just waiting until it pulled back and he was left wet on land again.

It was only a matter of time until Vernon went back to being cruel. Wasn't it?

But I don't want him to! Seungkwan panicked. He put his hands to his chest and shook his head. I... I like when he's a little nice. If he's mean again I...

No! I have to stop thinking like this! Seungkwan slapped his cheeks. It was never that important to begin with, all he liked was Vernon's strength. That he was more powerful than him. That he could control him in ways no one else could. That was the value of Vernon.

That was all he was. Seungkwan dropped his hands to his sides and he looked back up at the mirror. He looked at his teeth.

"Take me" a sudden flash appeared in his head.

Oh right. Seungkwan tilted his head. What was that about?

He couldn't remember very clearly what happened, he was too tired to really process the whole feeling that came over him. But it was alarming enough to have him worried.

I think I wanted to bite him. But not just bite something else... Ugh. I don't get it! Seungkwan shook his head.

Seungkwan left his bathroom and walked to his desk, picking up a few of the literary works left on his table. He didn't want to have to admit it but maybe he really did need to see his tutor. There was just too much he didn't know about himself. His instincts or his inabilities.

Maybe if I'm lucky they might have some knowledge of half-breeds... it would be nice if I could understand Vernon some more. Seungkwan blushed. O-only so I don't misunderstand things, t-that's all!

-

"So, you'll really go your highness?" Chan said as he hurried behind the young highness who was already on his way to the study.

"It was about time I see that fucker." Seungkwan tossed his books to Chan, once the boy had found his way beside him. "I mean how much longer must I deal with the unwanted piles of books on my desk in the mornings?"

"Well, I think his highness might enjoy it. I heard your instructor is quite the genius." Chan said.

"Is that so?" Seungkwan said, he smirked and turned to Chan. "Have you heard of whether he is a dignified man?"

"Dignified? I would believe so his highness... if he is to educate you..." Chan mumbled, unable to understand the coded words his highness was using.

Seungkwan pulled Chan in and whispered into his ears, "so you don't think it's possible to bed him?"

"Your highness!" Chan said, his cheeks red. He shook his head and clenched the books to his chest. "His highness is surrounded by enough perversion, it would be best he was a holy man!"

"Oh, don't act like you weren't trying to get into my garments when you first arrived," Seungkwan teased.

"I-I wasn't! I was just so honoured to be with his highness, the mere thought of death by his hands had me overjoyed-"

"Okay. Okay, I get it." Seungkwan shook his head. "Your flattery knows no end does it?"

"Of course not your highness!" Chan said, as the two finally found their way to the study and went in.

When the door was opened and they walked in, they were both faced with a bright ray of light and an almost angelic figure in the middle of it.

When it dimmed, they were faced again with not a figure but an angelic face. Soft in features and gentle in expression.

"Oh my, what a pleasant surprise. Welcome your highness!" A young man said, his smile almost blinding the two other boys.

Seungkwan winced and nodded as he made his way across and to the only desk in the centre of the room. Chan followed him to his side and placed his books on his desk. "Jesus where did they find this boy?"

"Oh, where are my manners..." the boy shook his head and bowed. "His highness, prince of Crimsonvain, I bid you good noon. Praise be the seventeenth kingdom."

Seungkwan pursed his lips and squinted his eyes at the other boy, before turning to Chan. "He's... he's not younger than me is he?"

"I don't believe so, I think he has to be at least two or three years experienced before teaching his highness," Chan said. Though he couldn't be very certain, considering how young the other boy looked.

"May I raise my head, your highness?" The boy asked.

"Mm... I don't know. Can you?" Seungkwan mumbled. He kicked his legs under the table, irritated by the other boy for some reason.

"Oh um..."

"You may."

Seungkwan and Chan turned their heads at the sudden response and their eyes widened as Vernon stepped into the room.

He already got everything to the wash house?... hah he's so efficient. Seungkwan thought as his eyes seemed to daze at the man, who was a little sterner in his posture.

"Oh my... you're..." the other boy, who had lifted their head, mumbled.

"The half-breed, yes." Vernon finished for him before he could go anything further than that. Since it seemed to be a common thing amongst the higher class to remind him of his deficient disposition.

"Oh, no, that's not—I was going to say personal knight of highness,"  the man said, he put his hand to his cheek and shook his head. "It's a privilege, really."

He suddenly bowed again, "You are one of our most profound soldiers on the front. I've heard about all your victories."

Seungkwan tilted his head at that. Staring blankly at his cherry-faced instructor.

"They call you the devil of Crimsonvain because your aura forces those around you to yield at your every whim." The man straightened up and put his hands to his pretty pink cheeks. "My, you will be such a vital part of our history. It is truly an honour to have you present in today's lecture with his highness."

Seungkwan opened his mouth and blinked at his instructor. What an odd man to praise my knight to such a degree and to make such a face while doing it.

Snap.

Oh, I broke my pencil. Seungkwan furrowed his brow and looked back towards Vernon who seemed to barely acknowledge the compliment and instead stand at the door in formation.

Well, at least he's not impressed by flattery. Seungkwan smiled, before glancing back at his instructor. If you want something out of him, try sucking him off first. Seungkwan snickered to himself.

"Okay... so your highness, shall I introduce myself?" The boy turned back to him with a gentle smile.

"Can you?" Seungkwan squinted his eyes. "I don't necessarily see the benefit of learning your origins."

"Awe," The boy snickered. "I apologize if I offended you, your highness."

"Offended?" Seunglwan slammed his hand on the desk. He gave the unwavering boy a devious smile. "Do you feel I'm offended? If you do you should be on the ground begging for your life."

Chan glanced at the prince. Oh no. This doesn't seem like it's going to go well after all. He glanced over to Vernon. And I have an idea why.

"Then, I will start," the boy put his hand to his chest seemingly ignoring the threat. "My name is Joshua Hong, I am the marquess of our great duke of Crimsonvain."

Oh great. Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"I started my education young, therefore, I have developed a great love for academia. And well... I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to educate his highness." Joshua bowed again. "I do hope we can get along."

"Oh Joshua, are you licking my boot?" Seungkwan teased, flicking one-half of his pencil off the table.

I can't believe he's a marquess. Does that mean I have another eternity with this wretch? Seungkwan smiled, trying to contain his annoyance. I don't think my father would even allow anyone but the Hongs to be our dukes.

Joshua only snickered into his hand before he turned to the table to grab the lecture for the lesson.

For some reason when he snickers at me like that, it really pisses me off. Seungkwan thought as he flicked the other end of the pencil off.

"You're highness, are you okay?" Chan suddenly whispered from behind him.

Seungkwan sighed and sat up, he shook his head and waved his hand to calm the anxious boy beside him. He had no plans to act out. At least not while Vernon was present.

He couldn't quite put his finger on why Joshua was annoying him but the annoyance was there. And yeah, it was typical for him to have killed someone or something by now. What was it, noon? It seemed his daily routines have been put on halt ever since Vernon started monitoring him so it's a no to killing.

Though my lust for violence hasn't settled one bit. Seungkwan glared as he scratched at the wood of his table. There's really only one way to calm me down when I'm like this.

"Mm, what was on today's list? Etiquette... awe, yes your father specifically asked me to teach you-"

"I'd like to learn biology," Seungkwan said. He leaned back and played with the button to his collar. "I heard... it's quite interesting...the study of the body..."

"It's something I'm particularly interested in," Seungkwan whispered, as he plucked one of his buttons out and gave his tutor a small smile.

Joshua closed the book in his hand and walked over to the desk. He sat on the edge and grabbed the collar of Seungkwans shirt and began to button it back up. "To be fair your highness, biology is quite a difficult study to start off with. I think it would be best to start with etiquette."

Joshua patted the prince's chest when it was buttoned again before he leaned in and whispered in the boy's ear, "plus, with the right kind of skills you won't have to resort to such obscene tactics."

"Awe," Seungkwan smiled, and he tilted his head,"And what if I want to resort to such 'obscene tactics.'"

"What if, when I don't. I resort to much more barbaric tactics? Like I don't know... ripping out your heart and feeding it to the hounds?" Seungkwan said before he got up and reached out for the other boy.

"Oh well," Joshua went to speak but he was interrupted by the sound of footsteps walking toward them.

Suddenly, there was a loud smack and then a slam.

Joshua's eyes widened at the sight of the prince's face being pressed against the desk by his knight.

"Ah what?" Joshua said as he panicked and looked around, his eyes landed on Chan that was just shaking his head in disapproval.

"I apologize on behalf of his highness, he has a problem with manners," Vernon said, his grip on him must have tightened because the other boy yelped.

"I think your lesson in etiquette would prove to be quite useful." The knight said, he suddenly leaned into the other boy and seemed to whisper to him, which earned a red-faced cry from the prince.

"Don't you think so your highness?" Vernon whispered, and the other boy could feel Vernon's hand grip his ass behind the desk.

"Ah!" Seungkwan cried.

"If you can't listen, perhaps I'll have to spank you. Would you like me to humiliate you in front of your fancy little tutor?" Vernon whispered into Seungkwans ear, his hand lifting from his backside. Quickly Seungkwan shook his head, "n-no I'll be good. I will."

Vernon leaned back up and grabbed Seungkwan from the back of his collar and sat him up straight again on his seat. He then turned back to Joshua, "He'll be good from now on. If you have any problems, please feel free to speak to me."

Vernon glanced at the prince who was looking up at him with those eyes. "I'll be sure to put some sense into him."

Vernon then brushed himself off before he walked back to his post at the door. "Oh... yes, thank you?"Joshua looked back to Seungkwan and he was bewildered by his change of attitude. He was smiling and awed as though he didn't just get slammed against the desk. "What just-"

"Don't bother. You won't understand even if you tried." Chan waved him off, suddenly beside him.

"Okay..." Joshua mumbled. His eyes drifted off to Vernon again. His cheeks suddenly turned pink thinking about Vernon's brutality. Like a true devil... he's just as I imagined.

Vernon caught his eye. His were fierce and unwavering. Hah...

I knew I made the right choice in coming here. I'll finally be able to achieve my dream. Joshua thought as he smiled and turned back to the prince who was rubbing his cheek where Vernon had slapped and slammed him. I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

"Oh yeah!" Seungkwan suddenly jumped and put his hand up, as though he didn't just suffer some form of head trauma. "Can you teach me how to get rid of my fangs!"

"I mean do you have any idea how hard it is to suck—" Seungkwan was silenced by Chan's hand.

"I think we'll try another day," Chan said, he picked up Seungkwan's books and turned to him. "Tea time?"

"Oh, yes!" Seungkwan cheered and got up from his table. "You know, I just found this new one. Awe what do they call it sen...cha?"

Joshua nodded, it seemed he didn't have to worry about Seungkwan not attending.

He watched the two boys leave the room. His eyes longed at the last one who followed behind them.

Until then my little devil.

-

Uh oh. :)

Vote<3
Comment;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 4.5K 17
Cuando Erick supo que seria padre sintió que todo su mundo se vendría abajo. ¿Lograra salir adelante luego del abandono de Joel?. Joel muerto de mied...
20 9 3
Gustabo, ex pareja de un mafioso, llega nuevo a la ciudad con su cachorro. Las "casualidades" de la vida harán qué se encuentre a un Alfa policía. ¿S...
317 17 2
cover not mine- error ends his relationship with dream after nightmare told him about the incident in his perspective. Dream is devastated about how...
188 6 1
Adrianna a freshman softball player for UConn didn't know she was gay until she met Paige Bueckers a senior bball star. Paige is cocky but has game...