rise! leo x reader oneshots

By vanichee

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as... More

- summary of chapters -
|A Small Moment of Peace|
|Falling 4 U|
| Night Light |
| Human Heater |
| Nocturnal Creatures |
| By the Kiddie Pool |
| The Bet |
| Lifelong Promises |
| Distraction and Distracted |
| Conversations |
| Cutting Tension like a Knife |
| Make Your Move |
| Eye Bags |
| Childish Ways |
| Doubts|
| Shared Responsibilities |
| Destined Soulmates |
| Tricks Up the Sleeve ~ Pt. 2 of Childish Ways |
| Routine |
| The Great Holiday Bucket List |
| Out of The Blue |
| Home |
| Drinking in The Praise |
| Our Signature Color and Occasional Getaways |
| Curiosity ~ Pt. 2 of Home |
| Souvenir |
[ Unexpected Mornings ]
| A Second Chance ~ Pt. 2 of Shared Responsibilities |
| Loud and Clear |
| Leap of Faith |
[ New Bonds and Favorite Songs ]
| What Lies in The Dead Stars |
| Our Bodies Tell Stories |
| What The Bright Eyes See |
| A Little Distance Never Hurts |
| The Quick Deal ~ PT. 2 of Destined Soulmates |
| Night Disturbances |
| Mistletoe Magic |
| Rooftop Strangers |

|Couldn't Find The Words|

3K 92 89
By vanichee

!! (gn! reader) !!

-

Hamato Leonardo has no shame when it comes to showing his love for his family.

He's not only affectionate towards his brothers and father, but with random strangers and friends. Of course, he knows his boundaries and understands when to stop. He would never want to make others uncomfortable.

You were absolutely an exception. Since the both of you got together, Leo has become even more affectionate. You'd both sometimes spend the day doing nothing but cuddle in Leo's room and nap all day. The brothers would sometimes walk by and make faces at you guys, teasing Leo. Physical affection was no problem.

Leo would often say his love for you, although he never said the words, "I love you." He would shower you with compliments on the daily and you would do the same. He would flirt with you and share some of his romantic one liners and if he was lucky enough, you would too.

"It's so clear that the two of you are in love, it's like watching an old married couple." Donnie said to Leo, facing away from his brother.

It was a few minutes after you left the lair from your daily visits and Leo came in his twin brother's room to bother him. "We are just clearly meant to be, Don. I can't express my love for them." Leo sighed in a dreamy smile.

Donatello suddenly stopped working on his computer and slowly turned around to face his brother. "Yeah but,..." He began his sentence as his tone of voice makes Leo confused. "...have you guys actually ever said 'I love you' to one another? I mean, saying the term love is really big and maybe, I dunno, too soon?"

Leo, now sitting straight up, processed his brother's words. "Well, I hope (Y/N) loves me! I mean, I love and appreciate them so much, I-I can't imagine myself without them." Leo stutters his words, picking at his gloves nervously. It's strange that Donnie's statement made Leo this way. It wasn't like him. There was a new emotion that made its way to your relationship. Fear.

Donnie could see how worried he made his brother and cleared his throat. "Uh, well, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. (Y/N) is a great person and I'm sure they don't want to break your heart." Donnie sends a reassuring look to Leo, nodding quickly before resuming his work.

Leo smiles softly, appreciating his brother's efforts, but he couldn't shake off the feeling of doubt. He carefully walked out of the room.

Leonardo hated feeling like this. He hated doubting in himself and worrying about his future. Everyday his anxiety eats him alive. But, Leo knew you. He knew that you would have such strong feelings about him as he did for you.

As his confidence started rising once again, he continued on with his day.

-

"They love me, they love me not, they love me, they love me not!"

"Hey uhh, what's up with Leon?" Mikey had just walked into the kitchen, finding his older brother hunched over the counter, picking at a small flower, talking to himself over and over.

Raph peeped his head out the kitchen doorway, tilting his head in a confused gaze. "I dunno, I haven't seen him like this since before asking (Y/N) out. It must have something to do with them. He shrugged, walking away from the situation to continue putting up decorations.

It was the next night and the brothers invited both April and you to a movie night. Leo had remembered his conversation with Donnie the other day and decided to form a plan to ease his thoughts.

"They love me not!" Leo screams, sulking himself out on the counter. Clearly, his plan has yet to set in motion.

"Hey Neon Leon." Mikey walked up to him in a soothing tone. "What's all this about?"

Leo perked his head off of the surface of the counter. "Mikey, do you see anything strange going on between me and (Y/N)?"

Mikey widens his eyes, surprised by his loving brother's question. "What kind of nonsense is this?! Of course not! You guys are (Y/N) and Leo! Leo and (Y/N)! You were meant to be!" The box turtle roared in a passionate voice, squeezing his brother's shoulders.

Leo lifts himself up once again, encouraged by his little brother's passion, he smiles at him with one hand on his shoulder. "Thanks, hermanito. I know what to do!" He clenched his other hand into a fist with a determined look.

"Woah it was that easy? Uh I mean, yeah, yeah, I'm the best brother!" Mikey replied with a grin. "Now go get em tiger!"

Leo rushes out of the kitchen as Mikey waves his hand.

"What was that all about?" Donnie walked into the kitchen, confused as to why Leo had just rushed past him.

"No idea. I have a feeling that I just sent that boy to his doom." Mikey sighs tiredly, continuing his preparations for snacks.

-

It's been a couple of minutes since you and April arrived and everyone was already ready to begin their night of relaxation.

You walked around the projector room, making sure everyone was provided with blankets that you brought. "Everyone got what they need?"

The brothers and April all gave you a confirming noise. Mikey then jumped out of the blanket that he was cuddled into. "Wait, what about you, (Y/N)?"

As you opened your mouth to respond, Leo interrupted you. "Don't worry, Mikey. Me 'n (Y/N) are sharing a blanket and beanbag." He patted the empty spot next him, grinning at you. You smiled and made your way over to your boyfriend's arms.

"Alright, everyone ready? Lou Jitsu marathon here we come!" Raph pressed play on the remote as Donnie dimmed the projector room's lights. The only bright thing in the room was the softly lit fairy lights that hung around the room in a zig zag pattern. No doubt Raph's work.

You pressed your head below Leo's chin, smiling up at his grinning face. Leo places a long kiss on the top of your head as his attention reverts back to the movie playing.

-

It was currently 12:30 am, and most of you had already falling asleep after the fifth movie. You heard soft snores around you as you were barely able to keep your eyes open.

Besides you, Leo was also wide awake, but that wasn't new. "Uh oh, looks like someone's tired and ready for sleep~" He teased you, noticing your half open eyelids.

"What? No way! I'm not losing against you. Again." You said looking at him, slurring your words.

"D'aww! You look so cute when you're half wake!" He caresses your cheek with his hand, staring at you with adoration.

You grabbed his hand and placed a small kiss on his palm. "You look like a jerk teasing me like that. I won't fall asleep before you. I know your tricks, turtle." You teased.

"Oh really?" Leo's eyes narrowed, both eyebrows were lifted. "Do you now?"

You hadn't realized how you both had gotten to each other. His smirking lips were right in front of you, basically waiting to be kissed. "I know so."

"Then why don't you show me, human?"

You took the opportunity to crash your lips onto his. He laughed into the kiss as you tried your best to pull him close. Leo's arms were snaked around your waist, also trying to close the gap between you two.

The kiss became more and more passionate as the two of you separated every few seconds. You both moaned, wanting more in each kiss. You finally broke apart, gasping for air quietly, forgetting that your friends were in the same room.

You broke the comfortable silence, giggling and staring at Leo. He did the same, giving you another quick kiss, more softly this time. You placed yourself on top of his plastron, snuggling closer to his body. Leo squeezed his arms around you and exhaled loudly.

"God I love you."

After a few moments, you finally realized what he had just said. Leo felt a tense squeeze under him, causing him to look down at you.

"(Y/N)? You okay-?" Leo was interrupted by your arms loosening themselves around his waist and freeing yourself from his arms. You turned your face from him as you spoke. "I-I'll..." You paused. "...be right back."

Before he could say anything, you had already rushed out of the room. Leo laid there hurt and anxious.

This was the worst scenario that I imagined.

-

You paced back and forth in the kitchen, attempting to recollect yourself and your thoughts.

There was no way he said that. He could've been joking. I mean sure we had a hot make out session before he said it but that doesn't mean-

Your thoughts were ruined by soft knocks at the kitchen doorway.

"Knock, knock? Anybody home?"

It was Leo. He stood at the doorway with a concerned look in his eyes. He cautiously made his way over to you.

You gave him a fake smile, refusing to look at him. "Hey Nardo."

You were leaning yourself backwards on a counter, Leo copying your body language.

"Mind if I ask what's wrong with the pretty person?" His face leaned a little closer to yours.

"Nah I'm fine. Just had to get water. We can totally go back and continue our session if you want."

Leo frowned. "Oh really? You think I'd wanna go back to hotly kissing my partner after I confessed my love for them and they totally just ditched me?" Leo noticed you wincing at the word love. "I'm sorry. I meant that I would rather check up on you if your not feeling comfortable. And I also meant what I said back there."

You glared up at him. "What made you use that word, huh? I mean, how can one truly mean it? A-And do you even know that power that word has and what it means?" You felt bad for raising your voice, but you were blinded by your own shock.

Leonardo flinched at the sudden change in tone. He was left speechless.

"You can't just declare that you love something when you probably don't even know if you truly do!" You had felt tears rushing down your cheeks as your vision got blurry, making it harder to see.

All Leo could do was wait until you finished saying what was on your mind. "You done?"

You nodded slowly.

"Need a hug?"

You nodded once again, resting your head on his shoulder. He sighed and smiled softly at you, rubbing your back gently.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." You spoke softly again.

"I know."

"But I tensed up so badly after hearing you say that."

"I know."

"I just never grew up hearing that word and I don't know how to react when someone tells me that."

"I know."

"I just couldn't find the words."

"I know."

"Dammit Leo, stop saying that you dummy, say something else!" You pulled out from his embrace.

"I'm sorry! I just..." He laughed and smiled at you sadly. "Why didn't you say anything before? I would've not said it if you weren't comfortable with it." Leo rubbed your cheek, his thumb wiping away leftover tears.

"Because I thought I was already expressing my feelings for you without using, that word." You hesitated. "I care about you so much Leo, I really do. But, I'm scared. What if we go on in our lives without each other? I don't wanna lose you Leonardo."

Leo felt his heartstrings being pulled after he heard you say his full name. "Oh (Y/N). It's okay if you're scared because, truth is, I am too. I can absolutely not imagine my future with you in it. I want you by my side, forever."

You smiled at him with so much love. Your fears no longer existed because you knew that you weren't alone.

Leo notices you've gotten quite again and panicked. "I'm sorry! D-Did that sound like a crazy proposal? I-I didn't mean to!" He rubbed the back of his neck, blushing furiously under his blue mask.

You laughed at the sight of your boyfriend being too careful with his words. "Not unless you want it to." You teased.

Internally, Leo was a melting pool of lava. "(Y/N), I cannot take your flirting right now! We were having a serious conversation!"

"I'm serious! Well, if you were proposing, I accept." You gave Leo a passionate slow kiss on his cold lips.

He relaxed into your touch and he pulled away, connecting your foreheads together. "So it's okay?"

You nodded nervously.

"I love you so much." He kissed you once again softly.

"I love you too, Leo."

~

ngl the make out scene rlly made me blush writing it I had to take breaks (-_-;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.1K 74
A collection of Oneshots/scenarios of various TMNT iterations as readers request and my brain poofs out stuff
123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
85.3K 2.2K 26
Rottmnt X reader ♡・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・♡・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・♡・*:..。♡*゚ Calling you smart is an overstatement you played around alot,you do stupid shit no one dared...
72.2K 2.8K 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...