𝑩𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

By Tiffanysafi

"Let's make an arrangement. I'll be your boyfriend for the whole semester which will give you extensive persp... More

1|🖤
2|🖤
3|🖤
4|🖤
5|🖤
6|🖤
7|🖤
9|🖤
10|🖤
11|🖤
12|🖤
13|🖤
14|🖤
15|🖤

8|🖤

9 4 0
By Tiffanysafi

***
On a cue at the Universities clinic, I met a guy named Bryant Gray, or Bryan I'm not too sure but he and i exchanged numbers also, he and I have some lectures together.

His so winsome, and from what I got he gives out dry jokes but they're still cute, his kind of shy but tries to hide it through his jokes. He has dimples on both sides of his cheeks, a sharp nose and jawline with cute vampire teeth, and big emerald green baby eyes.

I learned that his from Colorodo and is on a scholarship, he plays football and he'll be playing for the Sharks. He escorted me back to my dorm after showing me certain parts of campus. I must say that this place is really big. It will probably take me the whole semester if not year to get familiar with the place.

This place is packed with people moving on and about. Different people at different shelters publicizing there derivatives, such as clubs to join and the like. A group of boys wearing Blue Tshirts with Shark embedded on the front of the shirt in Bold letters pass the premises jogging and chanting "Sharks" with cheerleaders walking ahead of them seemingly doing the same forte. They stop right in the front of where am standing at and everyone stops to glance at the masculine figures in front of us.

The boys stop changing and the cheer ladies take over. They are in black biker shorts and purple with gold SHARKS crop tops with pom_poms. The make a circle and start with their performance. "welcome some guys blow whistles at the cheer ladies.

I reach the entrance to my room and my phone vibrates in my pocket and pull it out to check who's texted me.

Chat

Tess: were you?

Me: On campus about to get into my room.

Tess: which campus?

Me: why does it matter?

Tess: just tell me damwit

Me: Yoh! Chill out. East campus.

Tess: Okay, send me your live location.

Me: (sends live location) what is it for? Do you plan on sending some people to kidnap me?

Tess: see you in 15.

Me: what do you mean?

Me: Tess? I know you can read my message because your read receipts are on.

Me: Don't go ignoring me like that. (Crying emoji)

After sending 5 more messages and not getting an answer from her, I quit. I decide to start arranging my stuff in the room, it consists of a two bed spaces one on each side of the room, a wardrobe and a study table, a big window facing in the west. It doesn't have much.

I was told that my roommate will either arrive later today or tomorrow since I got here pretty early.

I get a call from Tess letting me know that they're outside, but I don't know who "they're is." I get into my crocs since I haven't unpacked much. I go outside the dormitory and I can't believe my eyes.

Standing under a tree 5 feet from where I'm at are Tess and Torah, my favorite twins. The former has on black tights, a purple turtle neck with a black leather jacket, and pink Louis Vuitton crocs. The latter is in something similar, she has on Black Nike joggers, a Victoria secrets breast holder, a pink leather jacket, and white Luis Vuitton crocs.

I run over to them just to make sure that it is not a dream but a reality. I first hug Tess and then Torah.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming." I jump up and down in excitement and I feel a sharp pain in my arm and I immediately react to the pain.

"You felt the pinch, does that give you an answer?" Torah questions me while Tess is pretending to feel my pain and she lets out an "ishh".

I rub my arm in hopes of making the pain go away, "no like seriously, what in the world are you guys doing here? Ain't you supposed to be at Hollway?"

Torah and tess both look at each other and blast into a fit of laughter, I look between them. " Have I missed the joke?"

"No no no" Tess responds still in a fit of laughter. "we applied to both Hollway and Bradston, we couldn't let our bitch be alone in Bradston." The latter says in a serious but sarcastic tone.

After explaining everything to me, I catch the memo and we head into my dorm. They help me arrange my things on my side of the room but we don't really unpack or arrange everything.

"Papsy rented an apartment for us that's near campus and it's a 4 bedroomed apartment, you can move in with us." Torah extends the invitation while removing my clothes from the suitcase.

I give it a thought for a moment before responding. " I'm for the Idea, but I already paid for my room." I let them know. "Let me first talk to mum and dad about it then I'll give you guys a feedback." I finish off.

Torah gives me a serious but non serious look " Tell them right now." She pleads and puts her hands under her chin in a pleading manner.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, I don't even know how to tell them." I let them know. I'm not scared of mum and Dad it's just that I don't know what their reaction is going to be like. I think i would rather not tell them about it and just move in with them.

It's a risky decision because they'll be disappointed in me once they find out. But how will they know if no one tells them about it? I don't want to make them feel bad about half of their money going to waste because the schools policy is getting 50 % of your deposit. Back while the school keeps the remaining 50%. Plus it's no like I'm leaving theschool'ss vicinity.

Smiling, "I'll move in with you guys" I let out, feeling both excited and nervous. Both Tess and Torah jump up and down in excitement.

We spend the next hour packing the things I had unloaded.

****
It took us close to 2 hours to get my things ready. Right now we are in front of an apartment complex. I get my things from Torah's car with the help of Tess and we proceed into the complex. We get into an elevator and Tess presses on the 4th floor. In no time the elevator doors ding open and we are on the fourth floor. We take a few steps until we stop in front of a door with room number "347" engraved on it. Torah takes out a card and swipes it through the swiping thingie and it opens up. I grab my tgings that I had put on the floor whilst waiting for Torah to open up.

I enter the room and I am captivated by it's interior design. The living room has black sectional sofa's shaped as a semi circle, a flat screen tv and small table at the center of the room and some portrait paintings on the wall among other things. On the right is the mini dining area and ahead of us is a passage with two doors on the right and another two I'm the left side with another two doors next to each other directly in the passage.

Tess let's me know that the first door to my right is hers and the one adjacent to it is an extra room and mine is the first one on my left and the one next to it is Torahs. I decide on checking out there rooms later and I enter into mine while the girls move to there respective rooms too. I plan on unpacking once I rest a bit.

My room has a queen sized bed at the center with a white duvet and conforters matching the duvet. The room doesn't have much because I was told that I'll design it as I want it.

I don't even get to feel the comfort of my bed and there's a very loud knock at the main door. I hear both Tess and Torahs doors creek open and then my door is next to be opened by them. I figured that one of them was going to open the door and not all three of us that's why I rested my exhausted body on the very comfy bed.

"come on, let's check who's at the door." Torah pulls at my hand and literally drags me to the door with the help of Tess. Once we are in the living room they both let go of my hand and I lay my front on the couch with my face buried in it. For whatever reason both Tess and Torah look so keen on seeing who's at the door. It's as if they've been waiting for this knock.

One of the twins opens up the door and I'm not too sure which one of them it is because my face is still buried in the couch. All of a sudden it's all quite. How can they open the door for someone and not say anything.

I decide to check on what's happening, I seat up with my back still at the door.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 11.1K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
122K 2.3K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
4K 448 36
[COMPLETE] Genesis Munroe, a virtuoso college freshman has always been the shy type, the good girl, the smart kid who sat in the back of class and pr...
565K 13.8K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...