She is super capable [Interst...

By Xiaoshuo_

The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 58

72 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 58

    Yaoguang was stunned for a moment, and then retorted: "Impossible."

    She said firmly: "My memory system has three layers of protection locks, and the correction content will be updated regularly, it is absolutely impossible..."

    Shaotu raised his hand hurriedly, Helplessly said: "Wait, wait, that's not what I meant."

    Yaoguang stopped in confusion.

    Shaotu patiently said: "Maybe you didn't realize that every time I mentioned some specific content, you would automatically block the information, or it would be a direct memory fault."

    Yaoguang frowned: "I didn't..."

    "'Sir'." Shaotu stared at her and said suddenly.

    Yao Guang was stunned for a moment, and hesitantly said: "...What?"

    Shaotu glanced at her with a complicated expression, and spread his hands: "Look, you avoided this word just now."

    Yaoguang realized that What did he do just now, he was stunned: "I..."

    Shaotu sighed.

    "Although it's just a guess on my part," he said, "but I think ... the reason for this -- it should be this Polaris protection code."

    "I found this code when you were reading the news just now . It's running automatically," Shaotu stared at Yaoguang's eyes, "did you notice it?"

    Yaoguang's eyes flashed with surprise, he shook his head and said, "...No."

    "Well, this is normal, too. Shaotu touched his chin, "After all, it is set to hide from you, and the setter definitely doesn't want you to discover its existence."

    Yaoguang hesitated and asked, "But why?"

    Why is this person? To load an unknown code into her body? What is the purpose of TA?

    Shaotu looked at her and let out a slow sigh.

    "Didn't you just say that some of your memories may be fake?" He pulled a piece of paper from the table and motioned Yaoguang to look over, "Look, let's say your memory interval is this line.

    " A horizontal line is drawn on the top, and small numbers are marked on the bottom: "From your factory to 1038 in the solar calendar, there should be no problem with the memory during this period."

    Yaoguang frowned: "1038?"

    "It's your memory and The time before the conflict in this report," said Shaotu, "and then the anti-robot riot, right?"

    Yaoguang cautiously said, "That's what the report says."

    "So," Shaotu said after 1038 He drew a circle on his timeline, "From 1038 until you crossed over..."

    He raised his head and asked to look at Yaoguang.

    Yaoguang hurriedly said: "When I encountered the black hole accident, it was in April 1039."

    "Okay," Shaotu said, marking another [1039] after [1038], and put the two The black line in the time point is bold, "So, here is the memory of the disagreement."

    "The history of that report's claim is already clear," he tapped the screen with the tip of his pen, "that is, combat robots threaten human safety, so Your government|government has decided to suppress the robot forces..."

    Before he could finish, Yao Guang stood up abruptly.

    "According to the Law of Robots, a robot must not harm a human individual, or do nothing when a human individual will be endangered (Note 1)."

    "So," she said, looking at Shaotu, "a robot will never do anything. The persecution of human beings."

    Her eyes were astonishingly bright, as if a blue flame was burning inside, falling on Shaotu's face, producing a scalding heat.

    Shao Rabbit was startled.

    "...Sorry," he pursed his lips, and his round brown eyes showed a guilty look, "I used the word incorrectly."

    Yao Guang took a deep breath and sat down slowly.

    Shaotu said again: "Regardless of the truth, this report mentioned the "Anti-Robot Peace Act", that is to say, if it states the truth, then in your world now..." He paused, "It should be There are no intelligent combat robots anymore."

    That means - Yaoguang is the only surviving combat robot.

    Hearing this, Yao Guang was stunned.

    "But... I don't understand," her voice was dry after a long time. "My comrades, they... they all welcome me."

    Mary from the cooking class would comb her hair, and Bobby from the advance team would quietly send The wildflowers she picked up on the battlefield, and Cole from the logistics team—he always left strawberry-flavored cleansers for her.

    Is it all a lie to her?

    Shaotu noticed that Yaoguang's pupils were trembling violently, and hurriedly said: "This is just a hypothesis! It's just a hypothesis!"

    He softly reassured: "Look, isn't your memory different from the report? Maybe it's fake ."

    But as he spoke, his eyes sank slightly.

    In fact, from his own point of view, Yaoguang's memory is untenable regardless of whether the report is true or not.

    Shaotu murmured: "It seems... I have to ask the president..." "Ludwig?" Yao Guang raised     his

    head suddenly, "Why?"

He stood up and said, "...God!"

    Yao Guang looked at him in confusion.

    "Yaoguang!" Shaotu grabbed Yaoguang's hand, "Do you remember who created you?"     "

    My maker?" Yaoguang hesitated, "I...I don't know."

The answer, but this did not dampen Shaotu's emotions. He excitedly said, "The president told me before - he said he was your maker!"

    Yaoguang was stunned: "What did you say?"

    "So," Shaotu said seriously, "In fact, we don't have to guess here at all, we just need to ask the president!"

    Not only that, he could even answer that question. The question of true and false memories - and the Polaris protection code!

    Shaotu chatted to himself, but did not notice Yaoguang's state.

    Her expression was stunned, her eyes focused on one point, but it seemed to pass through, looking straight into the distance.

    The maker...

    yes, who is her maker?

    Like foam in a deep pool, a vague voice slowly emerged in my mind:

    [Hawking, strawberry...]

    [...Waves, sunflower...]

    The voice was low and cold, slowly reciting some strange words, with a tone of voice in it. A familiar smell, like the woody fragrance of the library in the afternoon, and like the rice juice in a glass, is nostalgic.

    Yao Guangming didn't need oxygen, but she felt like she was about to suffocate. Her chest was rumbling, her hands were shaking, she tried to close her eyes, anxiously and reverently, waiting for the sound to continue.

    […]

    But it was silent for a long time.

    After a long time, Yaoguang even thought that it would no longer make a sound, and that voice spoke again:

    [—Now, open your eyes and look at me. 】

    "Bang!" "Bang!"

    In an instant, like fireworks exploding in her mind, Yaoguang suddenly opened her eyes, the world fell into pure white in front of her, her pupils tended to be dilated, and in the startled cry of Shaotu, She fell softly and fell into a coma.

    ***

    "Yaoguang?!" "Yaoguang!"

    Like a layer of water, someone's call faintly entered Yaoguang's ears.

    She let out a low murmur: "Shao...rabbit...?"

    "Yaoguang!"

    Seeing Yaoguang open his eyes, Shaotu finally breathed a sigh of relief: "Great, you're awake!"

    Yaoguang's face was cold , she turned her head, and found herself lying on the ground with Shaotu kneeling beside him: "...I fainted?"

    "Yes," Shaotu's face was still nervous, "You scared me to death just now. , You fell down suddenly, no matter how you shouted, you didn't wake up, I checked the central processing unit, but I didn't find any problems at all..."

    He moved to the side and asked Yaoguang to sit up.

    Shaotu asked: "What happened to you just now?"

    "I..." Yaoguang said dully, "I was just thinking about my maker." Who would have fainted.

    Hearing this, Shaotu's eyes flashed.

    "I think so too," he sighed, "Yaoguang, I think you should stop thinking about it."

    Yaoguang: "?"

    "I think," Shaotu tapped the screen with his finger, "we have no idea at all. Completely unlock this Polaris protection code, it is still protecting some information, so every time you try to think about it, the protection code will automatically take defensive measures."

    Yaoguang was confused: "Then what should I do?

    " Rabbit pondered for a moment, and said, "Go to the president."

    Regardless of whether Ludwig is the maker of Yaoguang, at least he has a certain degree of understanding of Yaoguang's body.

    "Okay," Yaoguang is always full of action, and immediately stood up, "then let's go to him, - you said they were in the parking lot?"

    Shaotu nodded: "Yes."

    He removed those used for Yaoguang . After scanning the data cable, the two packed up and walked towards the stairs.

    ***

    "...Damn!"

    Gaius hit the microfiber barrier hard, but was bounced back again. He stared at the intact transparent barrier and cursed bitterly.

    "Don't waste your energy," Shewu had already chosen to lie down, "This is a barrier made by Luther, do you think you can get out by yourself?"

    And Gaius didn't even have a weapon in hand.

    "Get up for me!" Hai Jia kicked the snake and said anxiously, "We have to catch up with Luther quickly!"

    Gigi puzzled: "Why? The cage will be automatically unlocked after ten minutes anyway."

    Haijia: "Because..." Before he

    could say anything, he suddenly suffered a sudden blow to his knee. Haijia's voice changed tone immediately, and he bent down in pain: "Ow?!!"

    Turin retracted his foot and whispered beside him. : "Shut up."

    Haijia's 100,000 grievances: "Why? What are you doing?!"

    "Idiot," Turin hissed, "Do you want to involve Gigi and the others? The more people who know this, the more Less is better!"

    Haigga looked at Norman for help, and the latter nodded slowly to him in agreement.

    Hai Jia had to give in: "Okay."

    Turin turned to Jiji and said in a normal tone: "It's normal for Hai Jia to be impatient. After all, we don't know what happened to the other players, so we can't just sit here, right? Wan Wan As soon as they are still trapped in the arena, isn't it bad?"

    Gigi was persuaded by her and nodded in agreement, "You are right."

    Suddenly, Mao Zhi, who had been sitting beside the wall, sat up abruptly, He looked at the entrance of the parking lot with bright eyes: "Someone is here."

    Hai Jia was instantly nervous: "Is it Thanatos?"

    Snake Wu was inexplicable: "What are you talking about? How could Thanatos appear here."

    Hai Jia With a dull expression: "Ah." Oops, he missed the point...

    Fortunately, someone helped him out.

    "Maozhi! Everyone!" Two people came running from a distance, one gold and one brown, it was Yaoguang and Shaotu, "You are all here!" The

    two ran over and saw the transparent barrier, their expressions stunned: "This is...?"

    "Yaoguang! It came just right," Haijia's eyes lit up, "help us get out of here!"

    Shewu: "It's useless, this superfiber cage is too tough, just relying on Human power can't..."

    "Tear--!"

    A sound similar to the tearing of cloth-Yao Guang grabbed the barrier with both hands, and pulled it without changing his face, and the superfiber barrier immediately burst open.

    Shewu: "..."

    Gaius looked with admiration: "As expected of classmate Yaoguang!"

    Seeing Yaoguang still trying to force, Norman hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, that's it." He was afraid of Yaoguang If you keep going, you might hurt yourself.

    But Yaoguang shook his head: "Wait, the hole is not big enough."

    After she finished speaking, she tore the microfiber cage in half with a hard effort on her wrist.

    Everyone looked at the wreckage of the superfiber cage and fell silent.

    What the hell! This is an advanced composite material with a 3S level of flexibility! How could she be so violently ripped apart by her?

    -Is this TM still human? !     Yaoguang

    looked at the crowd standing in the row in confusion and asked, "Aren't you coming out?"

    Everyone: "...Come out, come out." She

asked, "Where's Ludwig?"

    Her words reminded everyone, and the expressions of Haigaji became serious again: "He left first, let's catch up."

    Fortunately, the road to the air vent was not bad. Go, everyone crawled forward for a while, and Haijia, who was walking in the front, whispered: "I see the exit!"

    Gaius urged: "Then go out quickly!"

    "...Wait," Heiga was about to crawl forward when Norman suddenly said, "Don't worry.

    " Squeeze over and take out a small black instrument.

    The instrument looked like an antenna, and Norman fiddled a few times and placed the antenna lightly in front of the exit.

    Hai Jia wondered: "What are you doing?"

    "Do you remember An Yue's parrot?" Norman whispered, "And the device that will attract Thanatos on it."

    Hai Jia nodded, Noel Man continued: "The parrot has been following us, so where did this device come from?"

    Hyggia thought for a moment, and his pupils shrank suddenly: "It used to go out!"

    "Yes," Norman nodded, " It's possible—it was caught outside and installed this device."

    At this point, his meaning was self-evident.

    "You mean..." Haigga said slowly, "There are 'enemies' outside."

    Norman nodded slowly: "Yes."

    "No matter what the real situation is," he whispered, "be careful always That's right - be careful to drive the ten thousand year ship."

    Haijia's hand that was stretched out retracted: "Then it's up to you."

    Norman hummed, waited for a few seconds, checked the data of the antenna, and raised his head: "There should be no problem."

    Hearing this, Hai Jia crawled out, and everyone followed behind him and crawled out of the vent.

    They landed at the back door of the league arena.

    But when he went out, he was at a loss.

    Caesar asked, "What should we do now?"

    Norman pondered for a moment, and said: "In this way, we will be divided into two groups, Caesar, Gigi and Shewu will follow Gaius to find Teacher Jin, and by the way, confirm the situation of the other players, we will go after Luther, not with you. It 's on the way."

    Gigi asked curiously, "What are you doing with Luther?"

    Norman said vaguely, "I need to discuss something with him."

    Gigi was about to ask the truth, when suddenly a loud shout came from behind: " Who are you? What are you doing here?!"

    Everyone was shocked and turned around in a hurry.

    Two adult men appeared behind them, both wearing Union Army uniforms, looking suspiciously at the crowd.

    Haijia lowered his voice and hissed to Norman: "Oops, it was discovered!"

    "Don't be afraid, it shouldn't matter," Norman suppressed his anxiety and said calmly, "If it was an 'enemy', it would have been launched against us long ago. Attacked."

    But although the two looked alert, they didn't take out their weapons, and even their postures were relaxed - one even held a cup of coffee in his hand.

    It looked like it might be an alliance employee who came out to rest.

    The two walked towards them, and one of them looked at their clothes and asked curiously, "You are... students from the First Military Academy?"

    Norman stepped forward and said gently, "Yes, we are participating in this alliance. The first military academy member of the school competition."

    "Hey, Lao Bao," another person suddenly said, "the students of the second military academy are also here!"

    He and Lao Bao exchanged a surprised expression.

    Norman's eyes flashed and he asked, "You two, is there any problem?"

    "Of course there is a problem," Lao Bao said, "All the students and the audience should have been evacuated an hour ago, why are you still here? ?!"

    Hearing this, everyone was stunned.

    "Evacuate?" Norman's expression remained unchanged, he lowered his head humbly, and said softly, "Sorry... I don't understand very well."

    The old bag changed his hand to hold the coffee, scratched his head, and said, "Wait, don't you know about the virus?"

    Norman exchanged looks with Turin and the others, and said cautiously, "You mean..."

    "It's the virus that disturbs the mechanical beasts," the other said quickly and directly, "It's all making a lot of noise, and your mechanical beasts are all right?"

    Everyone: "!"

    Lao Bao and they were talking about everyone The virus encountered during the game!

    "So," Shaotu whispered in Yaoguang's ear, "the surveillance has not been blocked, and they have seen the virus?"

    Yaoguang's eyes were calm, but he said: "Listen to what he has to say."

    There, Norman Cleverly said: "Yes, yes, but there are no mechanical students among us, so we don't know the details."

    Anyway, in order to climb the vents, they had put away the mechanical beasts, and they were not afraid of revealing their contents.

    "Oh, no wonder," Lao Bao said, "after all, this matter has no impact on other departments."

    His colleague sighed: "Alas... a league is so good, how can there be so many baskets? In fact, the players are not bad, those The audience is a bit miserable."

    Everyone: "...?" What does this have to do with the audience?

    Turin was blunt and asked directly, "What do you mean?"

    "Oh, you may not know this," Lao Bao said, "Won't those viruses disrupt the control system of the mechanical beasts, and the result is not only the students in the competition, but also some The audience's mechanical beasts were also polluted."

    Hearing this, everyone was shocked: "What?!"

    "I heard from those teachers," Lao Bao said, "It may be because some audience members used the charging source in the arena. And the power supply channel of the whole building is not shared, maybe those viruses spread through the current channel and infect the mechanical beasts of the audience."

    Everyone understood, Norman murmured: "That's why... let the audience also Evacuate?"

    Lao Bao patted his chest, obviously still having some lingering fears: "Damn, you don't know how many mechanical beasts attacked suddenly at that time, it was frightening!" A few people were even injured and have been sent to a nearby hospital.

    "Fortunately, General Adolf was on the field," his colleague interjected with admiration on his face. "With a wave of his hand, he saw several Thanatos rushing up, and he restrained those mechanical beasts in a few moments!"

    "... Wait," Norman frowned, "The general used Thanatos?"

    "Yeah," Lao Bao disagreed, "With the authority of the general, of course he can command Thanatos."

    Hearing this, The expressions of Norman and the others were different, and they exchanged looks.

    "Okay, okay," Lao Bao clapped his hands and ended the conversation, "You guys all sneaked out, right? The virus hasn't been cleaned up yet, the general has blocked the entire league arena, you all hurry back to your teacher. Go," he warned, "don't ask me to drive the alliance patrol car to send you back."

    Naturally, everyone didn't want to, and said, "Okay."

    "Old Bao," his colleague thought of something, and poked the old man. Bao, "Don't forget the wanted order, why don't you ask? Aren't these children from the First Military Academy? Maybe they have seen wanted criminals!"

    What do you mean? Everyone was puzzled, wanted criminals?

    "Oh, look at my memory!" Lao Bao patted his head and said to them, "You wait, there is something I want to ask you."

    He pointed at the Normans and asked, "You guys Is there a girl named Yaoguang on the school team?"

    "That's right," Norman said, "is there a problem?"

    Lao Bao sighed.

    "The experts have analyzed the path of the virus just now and believe that this girl may have brought the virus in this time," he said, "regardless of her intentions, now General Adolf has ordered Yaoguang to be upgraded to a second-level wanted criminal. , asks all witnesses to report information about her immediately."

    "What did you say?!" Everyone was shocked.

    Yaoguang stood at the end of the team and was blocked by everyone. Haijia subconsciously wanted to turn back, but Turin stopped in a low voice: "Idiot, don't move!"

    Shaotu looked at Yaoguang worriedly, while Maozhi stepped forward two times. He stepped forward and stood in front of her calmly.

    Although the other people looked different, they didn't make a sound.

    Norman frowned and said, "Sir, I'm afraid there is some misunderstanding in this. Yaoguang is just a student, how could it be related to the virus?"

    Lao Bao shrugged: "I didn't conclude that, it was General Adolf. The experts around me analyze..."

    "Wait," Norman interrupted him, "'The experts around General Adolf'?"

    Lao Bao wanted to say something, and his colleague said: "Old Bao, stop chatting, take a break soon. It's over, let's go!" The

    old bag had no choice but to say: "You guys, don't hang out outside, hurry up and go back to me!"

    "Oh, yes," he thought of something, and fiddled with the light on his hand. Brain, called up a three-dimensional figure image, raised his head and said to the students of the Second Military Academy, "This is Yaoguang's appearance, just in case, you all see..."

    His eyes fell on one place, like The sound was suddenly cut off as if his throat was being strangled.

    Yao Guang stood at the end of the crowd and looked at him.

    Everyone: "..."

    Lao Bao was sluggish for two seconds before exclaiming:

    "What the hell?! Wanted criminals?!!"

    The author has something to say:

    Note 1: From the introduction part of Asimov's "I, Robot" The three laws of robotics, in full, are as follows:

    First Law: A robot must not harm an individual human being, or do nothing by witnessing that an individual human being will be endangered.

    Second Law: A robot must obey orders given to it by humans, except when that order conflicts with the First Law.

    Third Law: Robots must protect their own survival as much as possible without violating the first and second laws.

    Reminder: This article is an entertainment work, and has no intention to discuss the definition of higher intelligence and other theories. If there are big brothers and cubs who find that some of the concepts involved in the article are wrong, please ignore me! ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wraith By SeventhAries

Science Fiction

42 1 34
Governmental officials unite with a team of elite scientists to create a manifestation of their vision of perfection, which comes in the form of a li...
28 3 3
"The Earth and its people are dying. The last hope for civilization is Nemo and Lucas Walker in completing Mission: Relocation; a project focused on...
6.5K 160 25
Zhong Chu is a gold medal employee of the Fast Wear Department. When she was promoted to the head of the Fast Wear Department, she ushered in her las...
163K 2.4K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...