She is super capable [Interst...

By Xiaoshuo_

The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 24

291 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24

    "Xiaoyao!" Lu Xuekai almost jumped up, "Did you fill it in wrong?!"

    Shaotu also said: "Yaoguang...you only need to fill in 3 members of the student council." How to put everyone in one breath selected?

    Not only them, but even the members of the student council exchanged stunned glances.

    Hai Jia laughed loudly: "That elementary school girl is really funny, does everyone have to take a turn?"

    "I don't do it," Turin said with a tired face, "I've been named four times, and I'm still beating? Everyone I'm going to die of exhaustion..." Before

    she could finish speaking, Norman tapped her hand lightly.

    "I think it's good to have such a will," Norman looked at Yaoguang approvingly, "She grew up in a third-class star, so she should rarely have the opportunity to contact military cadets. For her, the mentoring competition should be this time. It's a rare opportunity."

    Du Ling turned his head angrily: "...Then let's fight."

    Seeing this, Yaozhu hurriedly said: "Yeah, if Yaoguang hadn't gone to the third-class star, she could have..."

    Turin turned his head back and gave her a cold look.

    "You don't put on airs here," she said nicely to Norman, and when it was Yaozhu's turn, she immediately went full throttle, "If you let her choose you, wouldn't your goal be achieved? Why would you ask us to come together? Sing with you?"

    Yaozhu's smile froze for a while: "Sister Turin, what are you talking about..."

    Turin snorted and turned his head: "Pretend."

    Norman: "?" Is it an illusion? ? Gunpowder smells so strong.

    He turned to the other people: "What do you think?"

    A tall, dark-skinned teenager standing on the far left spoke in a loud voice: "I don't care, as long as I can fight."

    "If Caesar doesn't mind, then Gigi doesn't either. Opinion." said a petite and lovely girl beside him.

    "The decision is not up to us," said a thin boy with white skin and a pair of snake-like eyes. "The key is whether the school will agree to it?"

    Norman nodded: "The snake is right," he said. Thinking of something, he asked Hai Jia, "When will Luther come back?"

    "Right now," Hai Jia scratched his head, "By the way, his condition is not very good, even if the school agrees, I don't know if I can participate in this guidance. What about the race."

    Hearing this, everyone's expressions changed slightly.

    A few days ago, Ludwig suddenly fainted and was rushed to the Imperial Capital Hospital for treatment. It is said that he lay in the sanatorium for nearly 20 hours before he came out. Bernshan and his grandfather, General Adolf, were old acquaintances and authorized him to return. Home training for a few days.

    However, according to my own opinion, in order not to delay the guide game, I decided to go back to school, and I did not announce his condition to the outside world.

    Hei Jia muttered: "It's really... I'm dying..."

    "I heard that his condition is better," Norman said, "Don't worry too much, after all, there are advanced medical equipment in the school."

    Yaozhu Listen curiously to their discussions.

    She has been in the student council for so long, and she has not been in close contact with the legendary student council president. If it weren't for the accident of Yaoguang, the coaching competition should have been a good opportunity for her to approach Ludwig...

    Thinking of her mother's advice, Yaozhu's eyes flashed, and she looked up at Haijia.

    "Senior Haijia," she said softly, "I'm still a little worried about Senior Luther's body. Do you have his communication number? Why don't I come..."

    "Oh," Haijia waved his hand, "I I’ve already sent him a text message, let’s talk about it when he sees it, don’t bother him, Luther doesn’t like his number being known by people who don’t have a deep relationship.”

    Yaozhu’s second half sentence was in his hearty smile. Being held back by Shengsheng: "...Okay."

    Turing admired Yaozhu's embarrassed face and laughed.

    She patted Hai Jia on the shoulder: "Good job."

    Hai Jia: "??"

    At the same time, the first general's house.

    "Master, are you really okay?" Emma looked at Ludwig worriedly, "Do you want to rest for two more days?"

    "Thank you, Emma, ​​but a machine in the laboratory is almost finished," Ludwig said. Xi said lightly, "I have to keep an eye on it."

    Perhaps because of the early recovery from a serious illness, Ludwig's complexion was slightly pale, as if covered with a layer of snow, appearing to be even darker now, with long black satin-like hair It didn't tie up like before, but slipped down the cheeks, eliminating the sharpness in the blue eyes.

    He looked more like a frail and sickly young boy—rather than a calm and decisive student council president.

    Emma sighed.

    Master Luther is stubborn, since he said so, there will be no room for manoeuvre.

    "Okay," she stepped aside from the door, "but the lord said that he would like you to come over...cough," her expression was a little weird, "he said he wanted you to teach him to post."

    Ludwig: "?"

    Being stared at by those gray-blue eyes, Emma felt a little guilty, half-assisting and half-pulling Ludwig: "In short, go to the study!"

    Twenty minutes later.

    "You can post after pressing this button," Ludwig pointed to the computer. "Do you want to post it now?" The

    old general hurriedly grabbed the mouse: "Don't wait."

    Ludwig: "...?"

    However... He stared at the screen with a little surprise: "Didn't Grandpa say that he doesn't read the forum very much? Why did he suddenly think of posting?"

    General Adolf: "Hmm..."

    Emma rolled her eyes beside him.

    Really shooting myself jio.

    "And these," Ludwig pointed to a stack of documents, "Isn't these all the information of the Union Immigration Bureau? Is there any problem in posting them on the public forum?"

    Emma hurriedly explained: "These are on the Immigration Bureau's official website. It's all there on the announcement, but it's just hard to find."

    After all, the official website is updated every five years, and what General Adolf wants is information from seven or eight years ago, which can't be found on the official website for a long time.

    Ludwig nodded and said again: "Then why..."

    He asked one question after another, annoyed the old general.

    "Aren't you going to school? Why are you still lingering here?" General Adolf stared, "I heard that old man from Berne Mountain said that there is a coaching competition today, are you planning to participate?"

    "The coaching competition?!" Emma said. Ziba got high, "How does this work? The young master's health is getting better!"     "

    Thank you, Emma, ​​but I'm fine," Ludwig smiled. "It was just a headache before, just take a few pills."

It was rare to show a smile, and this smile was like ice melting in spring, and Emma couldn't help but be slightly taken aback.

    She looked tentatively at General Adolf, who snorted coldly and turned his head away.

    Emma: "..."

    "Let's go," General Adolf said stiffly, "Take my aircraft, the driver is already waiting at the door."

    Ludwig nodded: "Thank you grandpa."

    When he lowered his head, his eyes He landed on the stack of documents, and suddenly stopped.

    The first picture of the document is a profile photo of a young girl.

    She has algae-like blond hair, which lies on the side of her face like a cloud, with delicate features and delicate skin, like a doll carved out of white porcelain. When she turns her head, her sky-like eyes reflect a shallow light.

    Ludwig's breathing stopped.

    This is...

    He subconsciously reached out and held the photo lightly.

    Behind him, General Adolf stared at him closely, his hands on the back of the chair, clenched into fists, and the surface of the old skin was slightly blue.

    "Luther," whispered General Adolf, "do you know her?"

    Ludwig was silent.

    He has been repeating the same dream for as long as he can remember.

    There was always a thick fog in his dreams, making him unable to see the surrounding scene, but he could vaguely feel that there were many pairs of eyes surrounding him in the fog.

    The TAs whispered: "Don't let her come over..."

    She? who is she?

    Who are TAs?

    He wanted to walk over, but as soon as he lifted his leg, he found that the lower half of his body was immersed in a lake, and the clear lake floated with large and bright manzhushahua, and when he moved, countless ripples were set off.

    Then, a person gradually floated from the bottom of the lake.

    She has thick blond hair that spreads like seaweed in the water, and her face becomes brighter and brighter under the washing of the lake, like a layer of moonlight, the most amazing thing is the bones of her body, knees, calves, ankles There is a thin silver-white reflection on it, which is clear and smooth as if it were made of metal.

    Gradually she drifted towards Ludwig.

    Ludwig moved subconsciously, but there was a sudden pain in his chest.

    He couldn't help lowering his head.

    I saw a very thin and bright red rope sticking out from his heart, and the other end was embedded in the girl's chest. By such a fragile thread, the two were tightly connected.

    But maybe it was because he moved and the thread grabbed the girl. After a while, a large amount of blood gushed out from her chest. The blood was not red, but a faint blue light. Wet, like a manzhushahua with an orchid blooming in the chest.

    Those in the fog spoke again.

    "Don't let her come over..."

    "Take her away...take her away..."

    "Sir, this is the last request..."

    "Boom!" It

    was as if something intangible suddenly fell from the sky and hit the girl heavily. She didn't even snort, and instantly sank to the bottom of the lake.

    At the same time, a fiery pain suddenly exploded from Ludwig's chest, he groaned in pain, threw himself forward, and fell into the water.

    At the end of the consciousness, it is the delicate and cold touch of the fingertips.

    ——At the last moment, he held the girl's hand.

    "P...Polaris..."

    After he uttered the word with difficulty, his consciousness gradually dissipated like ink melted into water.

    Ludwig slowly closed his eyes and fell into the abyss.

    When he woke up again, he was already on General Adolf's aircraft.

    The driver's worried voice came from the front row: "Master, are you really okay?"

    Ludwig whispered: "Thank you, it doesn't matter... uh!"

    There was a sudden pain in Ludwig's head , and Ludwig said in a low voice. He groaned, covering his head.

    Driver: "Master?!"

    "Archie, keep driving," Ludwig took a deep breath, stood up, looked out the window with cold blue eyes, "Where are you?"

    "I'll land at school soon. ," Archie said, "you can get ready."

    Ludwig hummed, and was about to get up when a thin thing fell from his lap, he bent over to pick it up, his eyes stagnant.

    "Oh?" Archie said in the front row, "That was given to you by the master, he said you would like it."

    Hearing this, Ludwig lowered his head and gently rubbed the thing with his fingertips.

    This is a portrait he painted when he was young, a portrait of a girl in a dream.

    Ludwig stared at the portrait, hesitated, took out the previous stack of documents, put the two girls together, his hand was on the girl's name in the document, and there was an indistinguishable light in his eyes.

    At this time, Archie said, "Master, I'm about to land, please fasten your seat belt."

    "Okay."

    Ludwig replied, releasing his fingers and letting the information fall on his knees.

    He turned his head to the side and looked out the window at the passing clouds.

    After a while, he said softly, "Yaoguang..."

    ***

    Yaoguang sat on the contestants' seat and looked up at the ring.

    At present, he has reached the sixth place player, but he was beaten down by Gigi just before he went up.

    Not only him, but also the top two players are treated like this.

    "I thought that there would be a gap in strength between us and the third grade," Shaotu

    said in a low voice, "but I didn't expect it to be so different." In sixth place, Oichi didn't even make three moves under her.

    The live broadcast room also sighed for a while:

    [Alas, fortunately, I don't follow them, it looks a little bit cruel to the liver...]

    [Would it be better not to play guide games in the future? This can't even last ten seconds, it's meaningless! 】

    【What's the hurry? Now it's all small shrimps, let's see the performance of the top three. 】

    Soon to arrive at Lu Xuekai, he squeezed Yaoguang's hand and moved his lips up.

    Three minutes later, he also came down in dismay.

    "This... can't win at all!" Lu Xuekai cried and grimaced, "I didn't even touch the corner of Caesar's clothes!"

    Shaotu comforted him: "That's because you were taken away by Caesar's weapon as soon as you came up. Melee type, and you're using a gun, you should actually keep your distance."

    Lu Xuekai muttered: "I've already lost... It's useless to say this now..."

    He suddenly stopped.

    "?" Shaotu asked, "What's wrong?"     "

    Grass," Lu Xuekai said in a low voice, "It's Ludwig, he's here!"

surrounded by entering the arena.

    He had black hair and white skin, his expression was stern, and his gray-blue eyes seemed to be covered with frost. Haiga stood up from the waiting seat and waved at him: "Luther!"

    Ludwig nodded slightly when he saw him. , but did not walk towards Hai Jia, but went straight through the contestants' seat and stopped in front of Yao Guang.

    Everyone: "?!" What's the situation?

    "Ha, let me tell you," Haiga and Turin bit their ears, "that little girl is Luther's ideal type."

    "...Don't tell me, I'm not interested." Turin pushed him away.

    Yaozhu heard the conversation between the two, she bit her lower lip and looked at the two people standing opposite each other on the player's seat.

    Yaoguang? Impossible...

    Yaoguang was originally watching the game, but suddenly a figure appeared in front of her. She raised her head and met Ludwig's expressionless face.

    She looked at the ring and then at Ludwig: "Classmate, you blocked me."

    Ludwig lowered his eyes and asked, "Your name is Yaoguang?"

    "Yes."

    Yaoguang raised his head, She could feel Ludwig's eyes slid across her face inch by inch, as if looking at and looking for it. For a long time, he staggered his gaze, hesitated, and asked in a low voice, "Have I seen you before? ?"

    Yaoguang: "?"

    The melon-eating crowd on the side: "!"

    Because of the live broadcast, Ludwig's abnormal behavior was seen by the audience, which immediately caused a lot of discussion:

    【Is the iron tree blooming? The student council president is chatting up? ! 】

    【Ah, ah, don't! Doesn't the male god know what Yaoguang's mother did? ! ]

    [u1s1, the first person to talk to is the president. I think Yaoguang's attitude is rather cold. 】

    【However, could they have known each other before? After all, Yaoguang and Ludwig were both first-class stars. 】

    At this time, Yaoguang stared at Ludwig and was thinking.

    Is he Xiao Yao's old acquaintance?

    Also, Xiaoyao never mentioned him.

    Before she could figure it out, Ludwig's next sentence was amazing: "Can I have your contact information?"

    Everyone: "!!!

    " Boss, be humble! It's still live!

    But Yaoguang refused directly: "No."

    There is a high probability that he has nothing to do with Xiaoyao, so there is no need for her to have further communication with him.

    Everyone: "..."

    They repeatedly jumped on the edge of consternation and lying, and no longer knew what to say.

    Yaoguang glanced at the time and turned to Shaotu: "Aren't you going to be in the ring? It's your turn."

    Shaotu: "Ah... oh oh."

    When Yaoguang was talking to him, Ludwig's eyes It turned to the bunny.

    Ludwig: Stare.jpg.

    Shaotu: "..." Cold sweat poured out.

    He swayed down three steps.

    Yaoguang looked at Ludwig, who was still standing there.

    She thought for a moment, then got up quickly: "Do you like this position? Give it to you."

    Ludwig: "...I didn't mean that."

    Yaoguang nodded: "Oh."

    But she still took a few steps to the side, leaving Ludwig there.

    "Puchi!" Hega laughed in the distance. "It's a wonder of the world - the first time I saw Luther shriveled in the hands of a little girl."

    "He deserves it," Turin commented, "the whole day The ugly face of someone else owed money."

    Norman reminded her: "It's time for us to come on stage."

    Surprisingly, Shaotu looked weak, but lasted longer than the previous players.

    He played a full minute against every opponent.

    Even when Turin stepped down, he reluctantly praised him: "Yes, you can do better by changing to a mechanical beast."

    After all, Lobby's model is too old, and the parts are also very low-level.

    In this regard, Shaotu just smiled.

    "Thank you, senior," he said warmly, "but it doesn't matter, Robbie is also very strong."

    He gently hugged Robbie with an inexplicable light in his eyes.

    Turin shrugged: "Whatever, I'm just making an opinion." The

    next one was Arthur, who also filled the time limit.

    However, unlike Shaotu, when Shaotu was in the competition, it was obvious that he was unable to do what he wanted, but Arthur was pressing step by step, even forcing Caesar's weapon to almost let go.

    But he still easily lost to Ludwig.

    Not only him, but also Mao Zhi.

    Mao Zhi's fighting style is very aggressive, destroying Ludwig's mechanical beast as soon as he enters the field, but the latter did not show the slightest panic, he took out a shotgun and only used With two hits, Cat Chi was knocked off the field.

    Shaotu stared at the ring with a thoughtful expression.

    "I've heard of it before," he said, "Although Ludwig is a mechanical student, he is also extremely talented in combat. If it wasn't for his physical limitations, the principal of Bernese Mountain would have recommended him to be transferred to the combat department. "

    Lu Xuekai clicked his tongue and sighed: "No wonder his skills are better than Maozhi."

    Shaotu smiled: "But Yaoguang can definitely do better, right?"

    Yaoguang thought for a while, then nodded: "It's simple."

    Lu Xuekai: "..." Please don't stand so big, please?

    "But Xiaoyao, are you serious?" He asked Yaoguang, "Let's not talk about Ludwig, are you really going to fight eight people?"

    Teacher Jin told Yaoguang just now that the school recognized her spirit of self-training. , so she was allowed to fight against all the student council members.

    Yao Guang gave him a strange look.

    "It's just a coaching competition, it's not a regular competition."

    She thought for a moment: "Why don't we play together."

    Two people: "??" Exm?

    "One by one is too time-consuming," Yaoguang shook his head, "Let's go together, so I can analyze their problems."

    "...Wait," Lu Xuekai sounded uncomfortable, "You know who is instructing who. Is it?"

    Yaoguang tilted his head in confusion: "Isn't I guiding them?"

    Two people: "!!!"

    "No...Fuck! Of course not!"

    Lu Xuekai was about to correct when Teacher Jin was already there. He shouted: "Yaoguang, come and prepare."

    Yaoguang nodded and said to the two: "Then I'll go first," after thinking about it, "You can also take a look by the way, sometimes the mistakes they make will also be It 's reflected in you."

    After speaking, she turned and left.

    Leaving Shaotu and Lu Xuekai standing there, confused.

    "What should I do?" Lu Xuekai murmured, "Is it too late to stop now?"

    "...We have to trust Yaoguang," Shaotu said weakly, "after all, she is someone who can beat a megalodon."

    Lu Xuekai turned back and questioned his soul.

    "A megalodon and eight student councils, who do you think is stronger?" Shaotu

    : "..."

    At this time, Yaoguang had already explained the situation to Teacher Jin.

    Teacher Jin: "...?" with a suspicious look on his ears.

    "Are you sure?" She couldn't believe it, "Do you want to go straight to eight?"

    Hearing this, several student council members looked over.

    Yaoguang looked calm: "Yes, it's so convenient, and I'm used to it."

    Her strength is too different from that of ordinary people. In the past, a ten-person team cooperated with her to fight against her, so that she could use her full strength.

    Teacher Jin made a meaningless syllable: "...Oh."

    "What does this have to do with it? It's very interesting," Hai Jia feared that the world would not be in chaos, "I think it's okay."

    Caesar also nodded and said to Yaoguang: "You didn't use all your strength in the competition, did you?"

    Yao Guang's eyes drifted away.

    Barrage:

    [I'm going... this is too messy, right? ]

    [But to be honest, I really want to see the eight student unions play together! 】

    【Actually Yaoguang doesn't have to lose badly, she is the woman who single-handedly killed the Megalodon! 】

    Perhaps because Yaoguang's request was too shocking to the world, many people forgot their previous grudges against her and turned to discuss it.

    Turin looked at Ludwig: "What do you think?"

    Ludwig had been looking at Yaoguang, but when he heard the words, he quickly retracted his gaze and coughed unnaturally: "Okay."

    In fact, he didn't hear it at all. What is the spirit saying.

    Turin was speechless: "...Why are you shy? Your eyes are going to stick to other people's faces."

    As a result, after some deliberation, Yaoguang's opinion was actually agreed.

    Given the large number of people, her time limit was extended to three minutes.

    On the arena, Yaoguang occupies one side by himself, and on the opposite side is a row of student unions.

    Many students took screenshots and sighed, "What a miracle of the century."

    "Yaoguang?" Teacher Jin noticed that Yaoguang was empty-handed, "Where's your weapon?"

    Yaoguang: "Empty-handed is fine." If you use a broom here Or the white bow, it will definitely be broken.

    Teacher Jin knew her character for a long time and knew that persuasion was fruitless, so she said helplessly: "Okay."

    She raised her hand: "Then...the game starts!"

    As soon as she finished speaking, everyone on the stage moved in unison!

    The audience was so excited, let's go!

    But the next second, a scream was heard, and a girl fell on the stage.

    female? Could it be that Yaoguang was defeated so soon?

    When the audience saw that it was actually Yaozhu, they couldn't help but wonder.

    Yaozhu belongs to the combat department. It stands to reason that the students in the student union who are weaker than her are Jiji and even Norman, but the two of them are still standing upright, but she falls first.

    And no matter what, she entered a year earlier than Yaoguang, wouldn't even Yaoguang be beaten...?

    This is very different from what everyone expected. For a time, the comment area turned up a big wave.

    Yaozhu blushed and got up from the ground.

    ...she was careless.

    Originally thought that Yaoguang was a mechanic, and her melee skills should not be as good as hers, but she didn't expect her speed to be so fast. Before she could react, she was slammed to the ground.

    As soon as Yaozhu stood firm, another figure appeared in front of her.

    Yao Guang lowered his head, and his blue eyes quietly reflected Yao Zhu's face.

    "You are not only careless," she said slowly, as if she could read Yaozhu's heart, "the most fatal point is—you are too weak."

    "What did you say?!" Yaozhu raised her head suddenly.

    "Too weak," Yaoguang said lightly, "Your lower plate is unstable, you can see that you lack basic skills in your combat actions, and distraction is the most taboo in battle, but you have repeatedly exposed your flaws," she paused, before Yaozhu was getting more and more The more ugly face slowly said, "Looking at it like this, even Arthur is not as good as." The

    live broadcast room was silent.

    After a long time, an audience member said weakly: [Why does it feel like... it seems to be reversed? Yaoguang is instructing Yaozhu? 】

    Everyone: Silence.jpg.

    Be confident, she is.

    "You..."

    Just as Yaozhu raised her head in humiliation, a sudden force came from her chest.

    "Boom!"

    Yaoguang kicked her off the ring with a kick!

    "With your current strength, you're still far from being my opponent," Yao Guang stared at her and said sharply, "Go and reflect on your weaknesses!"

    She turned her head sideways, and her pale blue eyes slid a cold light in the air. Light.

    "Next."

    The author has something to say:

    Warm reminder: This is a Su Shuang article, Yaoguang's force is worth the ceiling, everyone remember to take off your brains and read!

    Put a big heroine in advance for the cubs, see my crazy hints (wink)

    "So I'm the Boss [Interstellar]"

    Five years ago, a natural disaster-level monster attacked humans, directly destroyed an asteroid, and then disappeared.

    Five years later, human life has returned to peace, yet still lives under its fear.

    One day, the poor girl Taodao was on the verge of starvation and ate a piece of rotten meat.

    Then, she has fluffy paws and tail.

    Taodao: "?!"

    Recently, the captain of the special unit of the Annihilation Army was both happy and sad.

    The happy thing is that their team has a newcomer with extraordinary ability and superior physical skills, which can be called a humanoid weapon.

    The worry is...the newcomer's life style is very problematic.

    For example, she likes to bury leftover bones in the ground.

    For example, she likes to crouch on the roof in the middle of the night and howl.

    For example, in the breeding season, she will attract a large group of beasts who are crazy for courtship.

    The captain collapsed: "Why are you fat?!"

    Taodao hesitated: "I can't help it." The

    captain screamed: "What happened to the monsters in the breeding season?!"

    Taodao gently: "They... endure Can't you stay?"

    [Small Theater]

    One day, the team members saw Taodao digging a hole.

    Player (hesitating): What are you doing?

    Taodao (seriously): Good things must be hidden.

    The team members looked behind Taodao, there were big drumsticks, a ball, a Frisbee, and... the commander-in-chief of the Annihilation Army went westward.

    Team member: The trough.jpg.

    Temple Westward: "..."

    1. The heroine's force value ceiling, parasitic natural disaster-level monsters in her body

    2. Humanoid monsters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 25
... as if nothing happened, i will smile if i see you © dilemmarz | 2020
67.4K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
27.3K 511 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
41.6K 1.5K 31
one random night mattsun gets a text from a random number, the person has taken a liking to his username but what happens if they get to know each ot...