She is super capable [Interst...

بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with th... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 22

309 11 0
بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 22

    Yao Guang was taken aback, Arthur? The name seems to be brought up all the time.

    "Arthur! Please! Give us a hand!"

    Xiao Hei was so lucky! To be able to meet Arthur at the last minute!

    This person has a good temper, and can even be called a bit stupid, because they are in the same class.

    Xiaobai: "You have to be careful! That megalodon is from their side!"     Hearing

    this, Arthur was a little surprised: "What?"

Looking at Yaoguang's eyes, she couldn't help but explore, what was she doing...

    There were too many people, the Megalodon was a little commotion, Yaoguang raised his hand and gave it a big ear scratch.

    Megalodon: "Ow!" The grievance shrinks into a ball.

    Arthur: "..." Okay, got it.

    He said to Yaoguang, "Classmates, if you all leave now, I don't have to do anything."

    There is still one day before the end of the game, and everyone has struggled until now. If he can, he doesn't want to eliminate others.

    "Or..." Lu Xuekai also whispered, "Let's go, shall we?" Anyway, they also got the number plate.

    Shaotu asked Yaoguang: "What do you think?"

    Yaoguang pondered for a while, and asked a question that was irrelevant: "Is he the strongest?

    "

    "Arthur is of course the combat department... No, the first grade is the strongest!" Xiao Hei raised his chest, "He entered the military academy with the first grade in the assessment!"

    "That's right!" Xiao Bai also said, "And A Se now has 8 brands! How many can you have?"

    Yaoguang took out a thick stack: "11."

    Everyone: "..." Grass.

    At this time, the audience is also discussing in full swing.

    [I didn't expect the first and the second to have met! Who will win? ! ]

    [Arthur, after all, Arthur is the number one in the combat department. 】

    【But my sister is also very powerful, she is two points more than Arthur. ]

    [That's because the opponents my sister encountered were not very strong - the strong ones were eliminated by Arthur long ago, and she can only say that she was lucky. ]

    [Wait, so Arthur will win? Ha ha ha ha! Luckily I had the foresight to vote for him first! 】

    Seeing that the wind in the comment area was gradually turning towards Arthur, Long Tao couldn't sit still: "Are they all crayfish? The little sister is obviously very good!" He asked his roommate for support, "Right?" The

    roommate kept his face silent.

    "??" Long Tao said, "What do you mean?" "Long Tao, stay awake," his roommate     said

    , "That's Arthur!"

No one can take his three moves, and many people have long believed that he will be the champion of this freshman competition.

    "But the little sister is even more powerful!" Long Tao's eyes widened, "She also tamed the Megalodon!" The

    roommate shook his head: "That's different." Just as

    Long Tao was about to pinch the difference, the roommate next door suddenly let out a howl. : "Huh? Long Tao! Isn't this your treasured lady?"

    Long Tao and his roommate looked over subconsciously.

    It turned out that another roommate entered Arthur's live broadcast room. He browsed the comment area and said, "Your little sister is so miserable, everyone is criticizing her."

    Long Tao: "What did you say?!"

    He Looking closer, I almost burst out.

    The comment area all thought that Yaoguang would lose, and complained about her broom, and some people were even betting that Yaoguang would lose the game for a few seconds.

    [I think ten seconds. 】

    【LS is a little more confident, three seconds. ]

    [Three seconds is not enough for me to yawn, look at the face of the young lady, four seconds. 】

    "He...they!!" Long Tao jumped up directly, "It's so deceiving!" The

    roommate pulled him: "Forget it, they are all Arthur's fans, so of course they helped him." Se was a man who had a fan club as soon as he entered school.

    Long Tao: "But...!"

    "Don't talk!" Another roommate booed him, "It's on!"

    Long Tao had to keep his mouth shut, the three of them got together and started watching Yaoguang and Arthur duel.

    Just looking at it...the picture starts to look wrong.

    Arthur's epee is specially made. The surface of the sword is covered with a super-hard diamond alloy. Ordinary weapons can't break through it at all. It is so large that it can almost block the entire body when erected, so it can be attacked and defended.

    Ordinary players against him would either lose quickly to Arthur's superb swordsmanship, or be slowly grinded to death because they couldn't capture him, but once the target became Yaoguang, things went wrong.     Arthur found that no matter how he changed his moves, Yaoguang could take it steadily, and even predicted his thoughts. Yaoguang suddenly attacked several times, making him almost unable to react.     And... Arthur had a strange feeling that she didn't seem to be doing her best.     Arthur's face gradually darkened.     He suddenly asked, "Which class are you from?"     "Class C." Yaoguang said.     What? Misunderstanding flashed in Arthur's eyes: "Battle class C? You have such strength, how could you be assigned to C class?"     Yaoguang shook his head: "It's not a combat class, it's a mechanical class," she repeated, "I He is a student of Class C of the Mechanical Department."     Hearing this, even Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai were surprised: "Machine... Mechanical Department? How is this possible!"

    Bourne Hill outside the arena: "..."

    Oh, it's really a familiar line.

    Arthur was stunned for a moment, but Yaoguang found the gap. She strode forward, and stretched out her broom like a sword against Arthur's chest: "You lost."

    Arthur froze.

    "It doesn't count!" Xiao Hei said hurriedly, "Arthur is distracted!"

    "One more match!" Seeing Yaoguang not moving, Xiaobai said, "Why? Are you afraid of losing to him?"

    Yaoguang He raised his eyebrows in surprise: "How come? I'm stronger than him." And much stronger.

    In fact, she was a little disappointed.

    In the previous plane, Yaoguang would often compete with soldiers. Although no one could beat her, these soldiers were also people who had fallen and rolled on the battlefield, and the gap with her was not very big.

    But now that she came to the military academy, she was surrounded by a group of young children, let alone learning from each other, she lost to Yaoguang before taking a few moves, and she couldn't let go.

    Yao Guang lowered his eyes.

    If the commander is still there, then...

    [Beep—! 】

    There was a sudden screeching sound in his head.

    Yao Guang's body shook and almost fell.

    "Yaoguang?" Shaotu hurriedly supported her, "Are you alright?"

    "...Nothing." Yaoguang gently waved him away and shook his head, his expression a little confused.

    What was she just... thinking?

    "Classmate," Arthur suddenly said, "I'm sorry, can I try again with you?"

    Yaoguang tilted his head: "?"

    Arthur's expression was a little strange, like doubt, but also unwilling: "I I want to try it again."

    Yaoguang didn't care: "Okay."

    Anyway, she used to play coaching games with soldiers before, and she was used to it.

    She was about to raise the broom when Arthur said again, "I'm sorry, I have another request."

    Yao Guang raised his eyes slightly.

    Arthur took a deep breath and said in a low voice: "Please don't keep it, use all your strength."

    As soon as this statement came out, a barrage started:

    [Wait? ! What does he mean? 】

    【Yao Guang didn't use his full strength? impossible! 】

    【It's not right! Would 99 win if Arthur hadn't been distracted just now? 】

    Even a few instructors talked: "Arthur, this child, there will be times when you are wrong." The

    instructor of the support department noticed that Bernese's brows were frowning, and asked: "Mr. Principal, is there something wrong? "

    Bernshan said: "Well..."

    He thought of the shocking blow that she had blasted open the warehouse door when he first met Yao Guang.

    Perhaps... Bernese Mountain stared at Yao Guang on the screen and thought silently, she really didn't do her best?

    In the arena, Yao Guang's eyes flashed when he heard Arthur's request.

    "Okay," she nodded, "then do as you said."

    Arthur was overjoyed, and was about to say something, but saw Yaoguang walking aside and handing the broom to Shuotu: "Please help me with it.

    Shaotu was stunned: "Don't you use weapons?" Yaoguang

    shook his head: "It's more convenient." She walked to the opposite side of Arthur, without doing any preparations,     slightly

    raised her chin at him: "Come on."

Hei frowned in disapproval: "Classmate, you..."

    "It's okay," Arthur interrupted him and turned to Yaoguang, "Then let's start?"

    Yaoguang nodded briefly without saying a word.

    Arthur took a deep breath, and when he looked up again, there was a dark look in his eyes.

    His whole person's temperament suddenly changed - the original gentleness was replaced by a chilling air, his face was expressionless, and his eyes were heavy, as if condensed with a dark mass.

    When he raised his sword, several people around him subconsciously took a half step back.

    Lu Xuekai's expression was shocked - is this the number one freshman? Obviously he hasn't made a move yet, just standing in front of him, he can't help but want to back down!

    Looking at Shaotu again, he also had a solemn expression on his face.

    At this time, the barrage has been occupied by Arthur's fans:

    [Did you see it! This is the legendary tyrannical spirit! 】

    【Tsk tsk tsk, the other two freshmen are shaking so much. ]

    [To persuade Miss No. 99, it is too late to surrender now. 】

    Arthur makes a move.

    He went down with a sword, and the sword wind he brought up broke a forest in the middle! Even the megalodon seemed to sense the crisis, and with a wailing sound, it broke free from the alloy chain and fled into the depths of the forest.     "Did you see it?" Looking at the shocked expressions of Shaotu and Lu Xuekai, Xiao Hei said

    proudly, "This is Arthur's true strength!" A casual blow can shock S-level monsters, and only Class C

How can the students of the ...

    "Hu——!" A wind suddenly passed by.

    Yao Guang rushed forward with lightning speed, attacked with one punch, and slammed into Arthur's sword!

    "Bang!"

    When the two collided, a huge air flow instantly erupted, and the other people were affected, staggering back a few steps, and Xiao Hei even made an "ouch" and landed on the ground with his face.

    But everyone couldn't care less, and hurriedly got up.

    Lu Xuekai shouted anxiously: "Xiao Yao?" The

    blow just now brought up a cloud of dust, and through the turbid air, everyone could barely make out the hazy figure.

    "I'm fine." Yao Guang's voice suddenly sounded behind him.

    They were all startled, Xiaobai subconsciously asked: "Why are you there?"

    Yaoguang tilted his head: "Because it's over."

    End?

    Everyone was stunned and turned back in a hurry.

    At this time, the dust and mist had dissipated, and Arthur stood there, maintaining the posture of drawing out his sword.

    For some reason, his face was full of confusion.

    "?" Xiao □□, "Isn't this the result of the comparison..."

    "Crack!" A small sound suddenly sounded.

    what sound? Blackie was stunned.

    "Ka la la!"

    In the next instant, Arthur's heavy sword was cracked from the middle, and the crystal-clear blade was like broken sunlight, all over the ground.

    When the broken sound rang out, Arthur suddenly came back to his senses, raised his head, and said with a gray expression: "...I lost."

    Everyone:...Fuck.

    ***

    "...You are strong, I lost," Arthur whispered to Yaoguang, "These are for you."

    He took out a stack of number cards and handed them all to Yaoguang.

    "I have a total of 8 signs, all of them are here."

    "But, Arthur..."

    Xiao Hei was unwilling to say something, and Arthur raised a hand and motioned him to stop.

    "My own skills are not as good as others," he shook his head and said softly, "So I'm willing to admit defeat."

    Although his expression was unwilling, it was more of admiration for Yao Guang.

    Arthur is not a rookie who doesn't understand anything. Just from Yaoguang's blow, it can be seen that her strength is far beyond her.

    What's more - she didn't even use a weapon, and broke his heavy sword made by an S-class mechanic with her bare hands...

    He lost convincingly.

    The audience also talked about:

    [As expected of the first freshman, Arthur's bearing is really good. 】

    【But this title should be replaced, right? Now the number one should be Miss No. 99. 】

    【Miss Yaoguang yyds! Luckily I voted for her! 】

    【I didn't expect... Class C actually has such a dark horse. 】

    "Hahahahaha!" Long Tao stood in front of the computer with his hands on his hips, laughing wildly, "See! Miss, she won! Hahahaha..."

    "Grass!" A curse came from the next bedroom, " Long Tao, what's wrong with you? I'm scared to death!"

    The roommates: "..."

    The roommate who supported Arthur said bitterly: "Arthur actually lost..." And he lost so thoroughly that his weapons were all beaten into scum.

    "Where is this Yaoguang sacred?" The fourth roommate also came over, "Class C of the Mechanics Department? When did

    such a person become available?" After he said this, Long Tao remembered the post he saw on the forum before: "Little My sister still has fans, and someone built a building for her."

    At that time, he bookmarked the post, quickly re-logged back to the forum, opened it a little, and suddenly said "wow--".

    In less than a day, the [Broom Goddess Record Sticker] has been pushed out of the HOT label.

    Long Tao thought it was the landlord who updated it at first, but after a closer look, he realized that it was someone else who pushed him up.

    The roommate glanced at it and said, "It's all focused on those who came in today."

    And it was still between noon and afternoon—it seemed that he was attracted by the showdown between Yaoguang and Arthur.

    Long Tao swept it roughly, most of the buildings in front were still arguing about Yaoguang and Arthur's victory or loss, and at the back, they all turned to discussing her.

    138L: [Does anyone know about player No. 99? It is impossible for such a powerful person to remain silent before. 】1

    139L: 【I really don't know it, it just popped up out of nowhere. ]

    145L: [The freshman came to say that Yaoguang is from our class. Although he is from a third-class star, his strength is really good. ]

    146L: [Third star? LS kidding? With this strength, do you say she is a third-class star? ! 】

    Long Tao can't bear to watch it anymore - how dare he laugh at Miss Sister's background?

    He angrily typed on the keyboard: "What's wrong with the third-class star? The third-class star also has talents!" Isn't that teacher Jin from the mechanical department a third-class star?

    The roommate poked at him: "Don't open the microphone with passion, you still have allies."

    Long Tao looked down and saw that several floors behind were attacking 146L. Looking closely, they were all three-star students.

    The roommate sighed a little: "It's rare to see a third-class star so tough." For a

    long time, the third-class star has always been underestimated in the military academy, maybe because a genius like Yaoguang occasionally appeared, but he was also a first-class star and a second-class star. The people waiting for the star laughed, so they couldn't help it.

    Long Tao was silent.

    After a few seconds, he deleted the line of words he just typed, and typed a few words again: [Yaoguang, come on, you are the best. 】

    Immediately following a thread:

    【Yao Guang rushed! We believe in you! 】

    【Yaoguang ignore them, you will definitely win. 】

    The roommate suddenly said "Huh" and dragged Guangnao in front of Long Tao: "Look."

    There was a new reply a few seconds ago, and that person's id was quite familiar.

    "First General Adolf?" Long Tao read, "Why is he?" Is

    this navy trumpet still there? !

    "I just read it," the roommate said, "he's been following along."

    Long Tao asked, "Show me, what did he reply?" The

    roommate clicked to reply.

    The first general's reply was very short, with only six words: [Born is not the original sin. 】

    Both of them looked at this sentence and fell silent.

    After a while, Long Tao asked his roommate, "Why don't you talk?"

    "I'm reflecting," the roommate said with a guilty conscience, "Have I deliberately found fault with third-class stars?"

    Long Tao is righteous: "I don't. "

    Roommate: "Then I don't either."

    He suggested: "Let's go back to watch the game, I don't know how Miss Sister is now."

    Long Tao readily agreed: "Okay."

    At this time, the post was refreshed with another reply.

    [This player is called Yao Guang? It has the same name as a first-class star nobleman I knew when I was a child! ]

    But at this time, Long Tao had already closed the post, so he didn't see that reply.

    ***

    After Yaoguang accepted Arthur's number plate, her points jumped to 17 points, far from the other players.

    After all, there were only 30 contestants in total, and she alone accounted for more than half of the points.

    At this point, in fact, no one can shake Yaoguang's position - especially after she defeated Arthur with an absolute advantage.

    At the end of the third day, Yaoguang won the first place without any accident.

    When Yaoguang came out of the virtual arena, a large group of students surrounded the exit, and when they saw her, they immediately swarmed over.

    "Miss! Miss! Please sign me!"

    "Look here! Smile!"

    Countless people waved their arms at Yaoguang, hoping to attract her attention. Some even brought a lot of snacks and stuffed them into her arms: "All for you!"

    Yaoguang: "?"

    Lu Xuekai smiled: "Xiaoyao is very popular."

    "Of course," Shaotu said while looking at the scoreboard, "she is the first place after all." After the

    competition, the school immediately announced the top eight, and the most The eye-catching is Yaoguang - she caught another single player in the last two days, gained 2 number cards, and finally became a well-deserved champion with a total score of 20.

    And next, in order: the

    second place, Combat C-class Mao Zhi, with a total score of 3.

    The third place, Combat Department A Class Arthur, has a total score of 2.

    The fourth place is the Rabbit of Class C of the Mechanical Department, with a total score of 2.

    ...

    It should be said that Arthur deserves to be the first of the former freshmen. Although Yaoguang took all the number plates, he captured 2 points in just one day and successfully kept the top three positions.

    As for Shaotu, although he and Arthur had the same score, the two had a brief fight. Shaotu lost to Arthur and retreated in an emergency, and the system automatically lowered him by one.

    And after that, except for Lu Xuekai and a few other class A students, the rest of the students were nothing but duck eggs.

    Everyone: "..." The

    freshman competition has been held for so many years.

    Bernstein touched his chin: "It seems that there is a big gap in the strength of the freshmen this year. The instructors should take more care of the students at the back.

    "

    "Classmate! Please wait a minute!" At this time, a boy with black corners of his eyes pushed aside the crowd and squeezed in front of Yaoguang, "Hello! I'm Su Sheng, a reporter from the news agency, just call me classmate Su. Excuse me. Are you free for an interview now?"

    Yaoguang nodded: "Okay, classmate Su, no, goodbye." Turned around and left.

    Classmate Su: "??"

    He was sluggish for a while, then he recovered, and hurriedly chased after him: "Please wait!"

    Yaoguang stopped and looked back at him.

    Student Su held a recording pen and spoke quickly: "Student Yaoguang, just now, you have won the champion of the First Military Academy Freshman Competition. I heard that you are from a third-class star? But the freshman competition has never produced a third-class student. You must be very excited now that you are a champion who was born in a star..."

    He talked a lot, and put the recorder under Yaoguang's nose: "Can you tell us what you think now?"

    Yaoguang thought for a while, then seriously Said : "I need to recharge."

    Too careless, the freshman competition lasted for three days, and her power reserve was only 10% of the power left, and now the warning was madly jumping in her mind.

    Classmate Su: "Charging...charging...?"

    Maybe it meant a big celebration, he wiped his sweat and said, "Okay, it seems that classmate Yaoguang is really excited, but I have to remind you, There will be a coaching competition tomorrow morning."

    Yaoguang raised his eyebrows: "The coaching competition?"

    Student Su got stuck: "Yeah...you don't know? The new rules this year."

    "Yaoguang," Shaotu He whispered on the side, "The mentoring competition is to compete with people from the student union."

    The top eight students in the freshman competition will have the opportunity to select three members from the student union members to participate in three groups of one-minute short-time competitions. By honing skills against senior students, it is also known as a mentoring competition.

    Yaoguang suddenly realized: "Okay."

    Student Su wiped away his sweat and forced a smile: "Then what Yaoguang thinks about the coaching competition..."

    "First," Yaoguang said concisely, "I want to win first."

    Student Su A suspicious look appeared.

    Is Yao Guang wrong? Or is he blind?

    He wanted to confirm it again, but Yaoguang had already turned around: "I'll go first if I'm fine." Her power reserve was really not enough.

    Classmate Su opened his mouth, Nana stopped.

    For some reason, when he met Yaoguang's pale blue eyes, as the signature reporter of the news agency, he was speechless for the first time.

    "Senior," a short-haired girl whispered behind her, "Aren't you going to be interviewing?" As

    she said, she looked at Yao Guang's back with admiration.

    Although I have watched it so many times in the recording and broadcasting, the real lady is actually more beautiful than the video, beautiful and sassy!

    "Xiaohong," Su returned to her senses and gave her a sideways look, "Why are you talking so much." The

    girl is the proprietor of the current forum's hot post [Broom Goddess Record Post], she shrank her neck and said: "But... the president said that he will come back with a breaking news."

    Student Su snorted coldly.

    "Breaking news? Of course there is." He narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Yaoguang, "Isn't this coming?"

    Xiaohong: "?"

    Not far away, Yaoguang stopped and seemed to be talking to someone .

    "Come here!" Su said suddenly, "Hold your camera!"

    Xiaohong didn't know why, but he glared fiercely, hurriedly picked up the camera, and ran after him.

    Yaoguang was walking when a surprised female voice suddenly sounded behind her: "...It's you?!"

    She turned around, and a girl with a beautiful face was looking at her in surprise, "Yao..." She paused, not sure, "Sister Yaoguang?"

    Yaoguang felt that she looked familiar, but he couldn't remember who it was, so he politely asked, "Is something wrong?"

    Hearing this, the girl was a little bit at a loss. She forced a smile and said something inexplicable: "Sister Yaoguang... Sure enough... you still blame us..."

    Yaoguang: "?"

    She stopped and looked carefully. It was only after the girl's face that she remembered: "Yaozhu?"

    After all, she and Xiaoyao are half-sisters. Although they are somewhat similar, they are not very recognizable at first glance.

    Only then did Yaozhu smile a little, and she said softly, "Why are you here? Father didn't send you to a third-class star..." She suddenly covered her mouth and looked regretful, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have mentioned this..."

    Yao Guang gave her a confused look.

    "Why do you want to apologize," she asked curiously, "do you think third-class people can't go to school?"

    Yaozhu: "!"

    She couldn't bear the hat off, and hurriedly explained: "I didn't mean that..."

    " Understand," Yaoguang interrupted her, "then I'll go first."

    Before Yaozhu could speak, she turned her head and left.

    Yaozhu could only shut her mouth and swallowed the second half of the sentence angrily.

    She hated looking at Yao Guang's back, what was she proud of? Isn't that just winning the freshman game?

    so what? Anyway, she's about to make a fool of herself.

    The higher you are held up, the more tragic you are when you fall down.

    The corners of her mouth curled into an icy arc, and she turned her gaze slightly to the back.

    Behind a thick column, classmate Su squatted there secretly, holding a camera, noticed Yaozhu's gaze, and gave her an OK gesture.

    Yaozhu was relieved and left satisfied.

    Day two.

    As soon as Yao Guang came out of the dormitory, he saw Shaotu waiting anxiously downstairs.

    "Yaoguang!" As soon as he saw her, he hurriedly stepped forward, holding a light brain in his hand, "Look at this!"

    Yaoguang didn't know why, so he leaned over.

    Guangnao's page stayed on the forum homepage of the First Military Academy, and a bold red hot post was pinned to the first position. Yaoguang stared at the bright title and said slowly:

    [Shocked reversal! Unprecedented third-class star dark horse-the first in the freshman competition was an alliance criminal who was expelled by the capital star? ! 】

    Yao Guang blinked and raised his head.

    "Alliance criminals expelled from Capital Star," she asked curiously, "referring to me?"

    The author has something to say:

    I released it in advance!

    (collapsed) Was squeezed dry...

    Put a friend's pre-collection, your favorite cub Kang Kang~

    "Why He Became Someone Else's Dog" by tomorrow morning and evening

    Fu Rongrong was born at the top of the pyramid in Rome, and has A prosperous family and an extremely bright face.

    In the twenty-four years of her life, she has been smooth sailing, and as long as she frowns lightly, a large number of people will rush to ask her if she has encountered something unhappy.

    Until one day, Miss Fu, who was holding the moon with all the stars, saw the black-haired young man at a reception.

    The other party was in a suit and leather shoes, with splendid eyebrows and clear eyes, and under the most beautiful eye, there was a tear mole that once made her fascinated.

    Miss Fu squinted and watched him chatting and laughing with the woman beside him. When lighting a cigarette for the latter, she lightly kissed her fingertips, charming and dedicated.

    She looked back as usual, but she went home that night but didn't fall asleep all night, thinking repeatedly:

    "Why did Xu Wei become someone else's dog?"

    Three years later, Xu Wei, as the representative of Fu's cooperative company, and Fu Rong Rong sat at the same negotiating table.

    Fu Rongrong scoffed at him and talked to the other party with his chin the whole time.

    On the other hand, Xu Wei was gentle and polite, and he looked at ease with the word 'Xiao Xu' in the people around him.

    Under the table, the young man's manicured nails were deeply carved into the palm of his hand, leaving a deep red mark.

    ——No one will know what he paid to sit at the same negotiating table with Fu Rongrong today.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.6K 389 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
41.6K 1.5K 31
one random night mattsun gets a text from a random number, the person has taken a liking to his username but what happens if they get to know each ot...
110K 1.3K 25
... as if nothing happened, i will smile if i see you © dilemmarz | 2020
119K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...