She is super capable [Interst...

By Xiaoshuo_

The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 17

358 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 17

    "Look!" Long Tao said loudly, "I'm right! She's amazing!"

    Several roommates looked at each other.

    "The skill is quite good," one person commented in a fair way, "It's rare to see a combat system that can use the three-section stick so well."

    He changed the subject: "But... She is good at cold weapons, if this encounters heat Weapons, don't you just get out of the game?"

    Long Tao's expression froze.

    "Yaoguang has already scored four points!" He poked the scoreboard hard, with a posture that almost pierced the screen, "See? She's third now!"

    "Hey, look!" A roommate suddenly said, "Is there anyone under that tree?"

    Everyone was stunned and looked over.

    In the bushes more than ten meters away from Yaoguang, a dark shadow could be seen passing silently.

    "Grass!" Long Tao was startled, "An assassin again?!"

    "...No," a roommate frowned, "It feels more like..."

    Before he finished speaking, the shadow suddenly jumped out of the bushes, heading towards Yao. When the light went away, Yaoguang just looked up when a gust of wind blew past, and the three number plates in her hand disappeared instantly.

    Everyone: "!"

    "Fuck!" Long Tao jumped up, "thief!"

    "Be quiet, you," his roommate grabbed him, "I've watched so many games, isn't this a very common thing? !" The

    competition entry does not stipulate how players can obtain number cards, so some players want to take advantage of other players' numbers and steal other players' numbers.

    Yao Guang stared at the empty hand for a few seconds, then raised his head.

    Seeing that she was not moving, a roommate asked curiously, "Why doesn't she chase?"

    "Can't catch up," said another roommate, "The thief ran away long ago."

    He must have stepped on here earlier, and as soon as he succeeded, he immediately withdrew. In the short dozens of seconds they spoke, the camera satellites could no longer capture the figure of the thief.

    "You're a treasure player, aren't you good enough," the roommates said to Long Tao, "She only reacted when everyone ran away."

    Long Tao stammered his neck: "What does it matter! She'll just play a few more cards. That's ok !"

    Seeing that he was obsessed, the roommates shook their heads and returned to their seats to watch the game.

    cut! Long Tao twisted his body angrily, they didn't understand at all!

    "Hey, Long Tao," a hand suddenly put on him, "What is the number of this player's live broadcast room?"

    Long Tao was stunned and turned his head.

    It turns out that another roommate didn't leave.

    The roommate said: "Hey, Miss Sister is very good-looking, and her strength is also good, I want to see it."

    Long Tao hesitated: "Are you sure? What about your original live broadcast room?"

    "Hey," the roommate waved He waved his hand, "That man can't do it, he's still a lunatic. I watched him for a few hours, and he was still spinning in the same place!"

    "Okay!" Long Tao rejoiced, "You come directly, we have more places here!" The

    roommate heard this. , simply move the chair over, and the two gather together to watch.

    Long Tao thought about it for a while, but still felt very sorry: "It would be great if she didn't encounter a thief, she was just fourth!" As a result, she returned to before liberation.

    And now that several hours have passed since the competition, the gap between everyone has widened. Several people have two or three marks, and the first place Arthur is as high as five.

    Correspondingly, there are also a lot of players with zero duck eggs.

    "Hey!" The roommate suddenly pulled him, "I met an enemy!"

    Long Tao hurriedly looked over, and another contestant appeared on the screen, but when the two of them saw his weapon clearly, they let out a long sigh: "Alas—"

    The player's weapon is a laser cannon.

    Long Tao clasped his hands together: "Please, please! Let the young lady escape!" The

    laser cannon is powerful. If this cannon goes down, Yaoguang won't be out of the game?

    But Yaoguang obviously didn't hear Long Tao's prayer.

    She didn't deliberately cover up her breath, and the other party quickly found her and immediately stepped back, while setting up a laser cannon, ready to shoot.

    A laser cannon was very bulky and the contestant couldn't lift it directly, so he could only put it halfway on the ground, but when he aimed at the angle and looked up, Yao Guang was gone.

    Contestant: "?!"

    "What are you looking for?" A clear female voice suddenly sounded above her head, "I'm here."

    "Bang!" In

    the next instant, a figure fell—Yao Guang landed directly on the gun, with a silver broom in the air Draw a full arc and slammed into the opponent's jaw!

    "Crack!"

    At the same time as the contestant screamed, Long Tao and his roommate covered their chins.

    Hiss...it hurts to look at.

    "I'll fight with you!" The contestant was furious and stepped on the laser cannon. A small gun jumped out from the top of the laser cannon and shot at Yaoguang: "Da da da!

    " Push, the whole person leans back, easily dodging a wave of bullets.

    She landed on the ground, lifted her foot and kicked the player's calf heavily. The latter cried out in pain and stepped back subconsciously.

    Yaoguang hooked his hand, and the laser cannon tilted towards her.

    "What is she going to do?!" The roommate said in horror, "Isn't it what I thought?!"

    Long Tao was also shocked.

    I saw Yaoguang stretch out his hands and the laser cannon fell into her arms - she actually grabbed the cannon!

    "Ha!" Unexpectedly, the contestant sneered, "It's useless if you grab it!"

    Shabi! This laser cannon weighs 50 kilograms, and he can barely lift it with a robotic arm. This girl is thin and small, and she is lucky not to be smashed by the laser cannon!

    "Hahahahaha!" He frantically raised his head and looked at the person with his nostrils, "I advise you to be the best..."

    Yao Guang blinked, and easily picked up the laser cannon with one hand.

    The laughter of the contestants stopped comically and stopped.

    Long Tao and his roommate: "Damn it!"

    Yaoguang held a laser cannon that was as tall as her, weighed it up and down, and turned to the contestant: "You shouldn't have designed the cannon to be so light."

    Contestant: Slowly type a question mark.jpg.

    exm? A fifty-kilogram gun is still light? !

    Yaoguang: "The body of the gun is too light, and the recoil will easily increase." She thought for a moment, "I should add another ten kilograms." The

    contestant became angry: "Then who the hell can lift it?!"

    "?" , "Can't you even lift 60kg?"

    Contestant: "..." Off the

    screen, Long Tao slowly glanced at his roommate.

    He couldn't help saying: "This wave of ridicule is good." The

    roommate nodded in agreement: "That's right! Look at the contemptuous eyes that are about to talk, look at the ironic tone that is vague, I will give her full marks!"

    "Add another one ! Hundreds!" Long Tao said, "One hundred more makes her proud!"

    On the field, Yaoguang placed the laser cannon on his shoulders and aimed it at the contestants.

    "Bang!" After

    one shot, the contestants drove off to the west.

    Long Tao and his roommate Seal applauded: "Grass! It's great!!!"

    But Yaoguang didn't put down the cannon after the blow. Instead, he quickly turned to the side and fired another cannon at the grass: "Boom!"

    A big hole was blasted open in the dense bushes, and a black shadow rolled out, and quickly climbed up again. , to escape into the darkness again.

    Long Tao was startled: "It was the thief just now!"

    He was still following Yaoguang!

    The roommate guessed: "Maybe it is because Yaoguang's strength is good, he wants to steal the brand from her again?"

    "Despicable! Shameless!" Long Tao Indignant, "How can there be such a person!"

    "Okay," the roommate comforted him, "I didn't let her succeed, and the young lady has already taken a sign."

    Long Tao calmed down his anger, thinking about it or cutting it Happy: "I'm going to search the Internet for that thief's post."

    In general forums, there will be various posts analyzing the players. Now that the game has started for so long, it should have already come out.

    Long Tao clicked on the forum of the First Military Academy, browsed around, and was disappointed to find that he could not find any information about the thief.

    Also, his whole body is covered tightly, so that neither men and women can tell the difference. The identification information is poor, and it is normal to not find it.

    Long Tao was interested in Miss Sister's news, and just wanted to close the forum, he had an idea and reopened the search bar.

    He thought for a while and entered the word "broom" into the search bar.

    Miss Sister is so strong, maybe there is a discussion thread about her on the forum.

    But again he was disappointed.

    Entries related to "broom" were pitifully few, Long Tao looked through it from beginning to end, and there was only one post called [Broom Goddess Record Post].

    Long Tao casually clicked in to take a look, and suddenly made a "Huh" sound.

    The lz of this post is even more diligent, posting the seventh and eighth floors almost every day, the content is some video screenshots, a blond girl holding a broom, constantly fighting with different people.

    Long Tao took a closer look, isn't the girl in the screenshot exactly his treasured sister? !

    "Hey! Look!" He pushed his roommate, "My little sister has a post too!" The

    roommate glanced at it: "But there aren't many people who follow."

    Except for lz, there is only one id in the top post, and TA Only one post a day, all in the same time period, there is a strange mechanical feeling.

    The roommate said: "It feels weird, it can't be a navy, right?"

    Long Tao: "Hmm."

    ... But they have never seen such a savvy navy!

    The two looked at each other, and Long Tao clicked on the id's homepage.

    The id name is [First General Adolf]. It is a new account that has only been registered for less than half a month. There is nothing on the homepage.

    Long Tao and his roommate: "..." The

    strange sense of disobedience increased again.

    "Do you see who he follows?" the roommate pointed.

    Long Tao followed his words and clicked open, and found that the id only followed the official accounts of lz posted by the broom goddess and student council president Ludwig.

    "Forget it, don't look at it," the roommate said. "There are a lot of strange people in the forum, and he wears this id, so he doesn't want people to think that he is the vest of General Adolf, right?"

    "Huh?" Long Tao listened He shook his head straightly: "The general has a lot of time, how could he come to the forum!"

    - He couldn't imagine the general who was not angry and arrogant squatting in front of the computer to browse the forum.

    The two were persuaded by themselves and closed the forum.

    But if they look a little closer, they'll see that id is tied to the location system.

    And if they were a little more curious, they would find that...

    the address displayed by the positioning system was exactly the same as the address of the First General's Mansion.

    ***

    Seven Joe is going to do a big business.

    Just now, she escaped from a very tricky player.

    In fact, Qi Qiao is also a player, but she is very smart. She doesn't fight other players head-on-she relies on stealing.

    That contestant—that blond girl is very beautiful, and her strength is also strong. It can be said that she is the strongest one Qi Qiao has ever seen.

    Qi Qiao just stole three number cards from her... The game has just started, and she has three!

    Qi Qiao hurriedly covered her nose to prevent getting too excited and spraying nosebleeds.

    "Qi Qiao?" The contestant in front of her stared at her suspiciously, "What are you doing?"

    Qi Qiao quickly let go.

    She tried to sneak attack the girl again before, but unfortunately she was already vigilant, and Qi Qiao failed to succeed.

    Thinking of the girl raising the laser cannon with her bare hands, Qi Qiao couldn't help but feel a little worried.

    She stole so many brands in one go, and if she encounters it again later, she will be finished!

    No, Qi Qiao thought, she has to find a way to protect herself!

    "Abu," thinking of this, Qi Qiao raised her head, trying to make her expression more convincing, "Trust me, that player must still have number cards in his hand, you won't suffer."

    Abu looked surprised. In the middle, Qi Qiao took out a few number cards: "These are what I stole from her."

    She quickly handed them over to Abu: "I'll give them all to you."

    A hand suddenly came in.

    Abu's companion.

    "Wait, Abu, do you want to stop thinking about it?" He stared at Qi Qiao suspiciously, "Why do I think this little girl is uneasy and kind?"

    Abu didn't say a word, holding his chin in thought.

    Qi Qiao was not in a hurry, she raised her head and looked at her companion.

    "I've already given you the number plates, what else can you think of?" She frowned while pretending to be angry, "And I've already said it! Add three number plates to this news, in exchange for you to protect me, Isn't this transaction very normal?"

    Abu's companion: "This..." It's

    not that he doesn't trust Qi Qiao, but this person usually has a lot of insinuations and lies, so they are really scared!

    "Don't forget it," Qi Qiao pulled her hand away, "I originally planned to help you because we were in the same class. Since you don't appreciate it, I'll find someone else!"

    Seeing that she really wanted to leave, her companion panicked: "Hey! Wait a minute!"

    Qi Qiao: "Humph!"

    She pretended to be angry, but her footsteps quietly stopped.

    "Okay, I see," Abu finally said, "Qiqiao, let's make a deal."

    Before Qiqiao could find them, Abu and the others unfortunately ran into Arthur, and all three of them had their number plates taken away. Hurry up, I'm afraid that my life will be lost.

    So now they desperately need points, even if Qi Qiao might dig a hole for them, they can only jump down.

    Hearing this, Qi Qiao's mouth twitched secretly.

    She knew very well that her strength was in the lower reaches among the thirty players. Even if there were so many number cards now, when the game entered the late stage, it would be a problem whether these cards could be kept.

    Instead, it's better to change it to Abu, and let them solve a trouble by the way.

    Anyway, if the points are not enough at that time, it would be good to steal the number plate back.

    Qi Qiao: I'm such a clever little ghost.jpg.

    "Wouldn't it be nice to be so refreshing earlier?" She turned her head and said deliberately dissatisfied, "Am I still going to hurt you?"

    Abu: "You will."

    Qiqiao: "..."

    She choked and pretended     that nothing happened and said, "Come with me, I installed a locator on that player, and she is not far from us now." keep up.

    The four of them walked in the woods for a while, when Qi Qiao suddenly stopped.

    "Shh!" She looked wary, "We'll meet her soon."

    A companion asked curiously, "Where is she?" Why didn't he see a figure?

    Qiqiao: "Three hundred meters away."

    Companion: "??"

    Wouldn't that be too damn far?

    Qi Qiao looked back and immediately understood what he was thinking.

    "What do you understand?" She rolled her eyes, "that contestant's senses are very keen, I dare not get too close, she just discovered it!"

    Hearing this, the expressions of several people became solemn.

    Although Qi Qiao's fighting is not good, it is the pinnacle of concealment.

    She will be discovered - indicating that the strength of that person should not be underestimated.

    "Everyone, be careful," Abu said, "Xiao Ba, you go put a smoke bomb."

    Xiao Ba who was named stood up. He was in the support department and was good at making all kinds of multi-functional ammunition. He took out two white balls and threw them gently on the ground.

    "Boom!"

    Immediately, a hazy gas filled the air, gradually shrouding it into the air, and after a while, the eyes of everyone were filled with white mist thick as milk.

    Qi Qiao lowered her voice: "She's here, at three o'clock."

    At this time, everyone heard the rustling footsteps.

    In such a thick fog, most people would be vigilant, but the comers did not intend to hide their steps. After a while, a slender figure appeared in the fog.

    She has gorgeous blond hair, her skin like flowing milk, her facial features are delicate, and her bright blue eyes shone with brilliance.

    "It's her?" The other companion wondered, "It doesn't look very strong..."

    "Whoosh!"

    Suddenly there was a wind in front of the four of them.

    "Bang!"

    Something hit the companion who was talking just now, and he let out a scream that turned into a white light.

    Everyone: "??"

    "Grass!" Abu shouted, "What's going on?!" Why is Lao Qiang gone?

    "I... I know..." Xiao Ba said tremblingly, "Yes... a broom hit him!"

    Abu: "Sweep... What did you say??"

    He turned around, Xiao Ba slumped on the ground, A silver broom was placed on top of his head, and the front end was inserted straight into the tree trunk behind him, only a few millimeters away from Hachi's head.

    Abu: Stunned.jpg.

    So... was Lao Qiang beaten out by a broom?

    Crowd: Grass, what a humble and dignified way to die.

    "Don't be stunned!" Qi Qiao said anxiously, "She's gone!" The

    two of them regained their senses, only to realize that the girl's figure was lost on the spot.

    "Don't panic," Abu said calmly, "Both of you come over, back to back, it's foggy now, don't let her have a chance to sneak attack."

    Qi Qiao and Xiao Ba hurried over after hearing this.

    Xiao Ba was shaking violently - after all, he was the weakest in the team. If the girl was about to attack, she would definitely use him first.

    He stepped back carefully, took a dozen steps, and finally stuck a piece of his back.

    Xiao Ba breathed a sigh of relief and whispered, "Abu, what should I do now?"

    He waited for a while, but saw no response from Abu.

    Xiao Ba: "...?" He didn't dare to look back, so he could only reach     out

    and poked Abu's shoulder carefully: "Abu?"

It feels good in the hand, and it feels soft and fufu when poked.

    Xiao Ba was a little addicted to poking, but before poking a few times, an unfamiliar female voice suddenly came from behind.

    "Sorry, can you stop?" The female voice said calmly, "This is my nostril."

    Little Eight: Petrochemical.jpg.

    "Ahhhh!" He screamed in fright and jumped to the side, "It's her!!!"

    He turned around and saw the girl standing behind him just now, looking at him calmly.

    Everyone: "!"

    Yaoguang took a few steps forward: "You..."

    "Back up!" Abu shouted immediately, "Qiqiao, Xiaoba, open the distance..."

    The word "li" has not yet come out, A gust of wind suddenly fell, Abu's voice stagnated, and he hurriedly pulled out his weapon - a huge thermal sword, blocking Yaoguang's attack.

    "

    Dang-!" The sound of the collision of gold and stones actually gave off a sense of earth-shaking.

    This girl... Abu was secretly shocked, her strength is so great!

    He used the sword with both hands, and clearly exerted a lot of strength, but he couldn't resist Yaoguang's one-handed attack.

    Abu gritted his teeth and raised his head sharply!

    In the eye, a silver broom.

    Abu: sluggish.jpg.

    Broom, what the hell is a broom again? !

    "Abu!" Xiao Ba shouted, "Hold your breath!"

    Abu reacted, and hurriedly held his breath, Xiaoba threw a small ball hard, just hit the feet of Abu and Yaoguang, and suddenly exploded a green gas.

    Yaoguang blinked: "Analyze the content."

    An electronic voice sounded in his brain:

    [After testing, 99% of the gas contains paralyzing substances, which can quickly disintegrate nerves within a second. 】

    So it turns out, Yaoguang nodded, the medicinal effect was very strong, but unfortunately...it didn't work for her.

    She exerted a little force, and Abu's feet sank three points into the ground.

    "Why doesn't it work?!" Xiao Ba was shocked, "Does she have immune medicine?!"

    "Get out of the way!" Qi Qiao roared, pushed Xiao Ba away, and threw a small ball.

    "Bang!"

    This time, it was a dick, and a dazzling white light exploded on the spot.

    Yaoguang was unwell and could not help but take a few steps back, and Abu was able to breathe.

    Xiao Ba doubts life: "Isn't this mine?!" "I took it     casually

    ," Qi Qiao said, "Why are you standing still? Why don't you save your boss soon!"

return.

    "Abu," Qiqiao pressed on Abu's shoulder, "Let's deal with her together!"

    Yaoguang has chased her here, and it's no use if she wants to escape. Although she and Abu are both in class B, they also have the strength of class A. , she didn't believe it - the two of them couldn't beat her together!

    Abu is meaning: "Okay."

    "Xiao Ba step down," Abu said, "she may have a support partner." In this case, Xiao Ba's medicine will not work for her.

    Xiao Ba took the lead and carefully retreated out of the battle.

    Abu and Qiqiao shouted and attacked Yaoguang at the same time!

    Yao Guang was not afraid at all, he took a half step back, his broom swung a full circle in the air, and slapped Abu's wrist fiercely!

    Abu's wrist was numb, and he almost couldn't hold the heat sword.

    What a lot of strength, can be comparable to Arthur from Class A! He looked at Yaoguang in shock, does the combat department have such a character? Why didn't he see it!

    "Abu! What the hell are you stunned for?!" Qiqiao shouted, "Get out of the way!"

    Abu hurriedly bent over when he heard the words.

    There was a buzzing sound above the head - several tiny mechanical bees turned their wings and rushed towards Yaoguang.

    Qi Qiao raised her chin proudly: "Look how you escaped my bee colony!"

    There are 50 metal bees in her, each with a strong anesthetic on its tail, just one drop can numb a 1-ton monster, so dense I don't believe that this girl can still have tricks!

    Unexpectedly, Yao Guang's eyes suddenly lit up when he saw the bee colony.

    "Just right," she said to herself, "you can try a new weapon."

    Qiqiao: "?"

    Yaoguang raised her broom and aimed its tail at the bee colony. A few silver needles!

    A piece of silver needle swept over, and the originally aggressive swarm immediately knocked down a large piece.

    Qi Qiao was shocked: "What?!"

    Isn't she a combat type? Why would you pull out such a sophisticated mechanical weapon? !

    At this moment, Long Tao in front of the screen shouted: "Fuck!" The

    roommate was startled by him: "Are you kidding me?!"

    "This!" Long Tao pointed at Yaoguang's broom with a shocked expression, " Look at this silver needle, doesn't it look familiar?" The

    roommate observed it carefully and said, "I remember a combat player's signature weapon called the Torrential Rain Pear Flower Needle. I heard that it was specially made by a mechanic. ... The rainstorm pear blossom broom is similar in purpose."

    "It's his needle!" Long Tao said, "They met before, Miss Sister didn't take his number plate, she was going to leave the weapon!"

    He asked: "She won't disassemble it and put it on the broom? The

    roommate was suspicious: "In such a short period of time?"

    They have been watching Yaoguang's live broadcast, and even if they quit halfway to watch the forum, there is only a five-minute gap before and after.

    "Impossible!" The roommate said decisively, "If a combat department can be so proficient in machinery, then where can I put the face of my big mechanical department!"

    Long Tao hesitated, and in the end, Ai Ai said: "But the young lady is from the mechanical department. Ah."

    Roommate: "..."

    Of course, doubting that life is not just the two of them.

    In the arena, Abu almost collapsed: "The drug doesn't work, the fighting is better than me, and there is also a modified weapon... What kind of **** is she?!"

    Qiqiao hesitated: "...all departments?"

    Abu: "..."

    Destroy the world, I don't want to play anymore.

    While speaking, Yao Guang was approaching.

    She raised her arm, and although she was holding a broom, she forcefully waved the breath of a death scythe.

    "You lose." She said lightly.

    Abu and Qiqiao gritted their teeth and raised their weapons one after another. Even Xiaoba leaned over, trembling and grabbed a handful of small balls.

    ——Even if you lose, you have to lose decently!

    At this moment, a voice filled with righteous indignation suddenly came from a distance: "Stop!" The

    four of them paused and turned around.

    A boy rushed up and looked at the three of Abu angrily: "How can you bully too much? It's too much!"

    He strayed into the fog, he was walking around with difficulty, when he heard the sound, he saw the three besieging the weak girl scene.

    Abu Three: Black Question Mark.jpg.

    What's going on with this jerk?

    The boy turned back and patted Yaoguang's chest: "Don't be afraid, classmates, although the competition is very important, we can't lower the moral bottom line, don't worry, I'll help you!"

    Yaoguang: "...?"

    "Ah!" The roommate suddenly shouted, "It's him!"

    Long Tao: "You know him?"

    "Didn't I tell you that the player I just watched was a lunatic," the roommate said, "It's him!"

    Long Tao came to be interested : "Oh? How's his strength?" The

    roommate shook his head: "Generally speaking, his name is Lu Xuekai, and he is of Class B level, but he still has some background in the family. I heard that his father is a first-class baron, and he is a good person.

    As he was talking, he heard Lu Xuekai's "Huh?" and looked at Yaoguang in doubt: "Classmate, have we met? Why do you think you look familiar?" Everyone

    : "..."

    No, brother, still With such an old pick-up line?

    He was killed by Yaoguang's words: "I don't know you."

    "Ah, that's it..." Lu Xuekai touched his nose embarrassedly, "I don't have a good memory, maybe I made a mistake..."

    Before he finished speaking, the beautiful woman around him was no longer there.

    Lu Xuekai was taken aback, what about people?

    There was a sound of weapons colliding in front of him, he raised his head hurriedly, and found

    that—— ...the beautiful woman was chopping people with a broom.

    Yao Guang danced the silver broom like water, and in just a few seconds, Xiao Ba was pushed to the ground. Qi Qiao and Abu struggled to resist, but they still lost. Barely blocking in front of the two, raised the thermal sword.

    "you……"

    He just opened his mouth, Yaoguang stretched out his hand and pressed it on the sword, only to hear a "crack", the broad sword face was easily broken by her, like breaking a chocolate.

    Abu looked at the broken sword, dumbfounded.

    Yaoguang said: "Goodbye." The

    three good friends joined hands and went out together.

    The number plates fell down, there were four in total, and Yao Guang gathered them all up and put them in his pocket.

    Now her score has jumped to 6.

    Yaoguang turned back, raised his broom, and walked straight towards Lu Xuekai.

    Lu Xuekai looked at those calm eyes, only to realize that something was wrong.

    Originally thought she was a poor girl who was besieged by hungry wolves, but now it seems...he is the poor little Red Riding Hood!

    Off-screen Long Tao and his roommate looked at each other and shook their heads.

    Poor melon boy.

    Yaoguang walked in front of Lu Xuekai, raised his broom high, and didn't know if the latter was frightened or something, stared blankly at her without even fighting back.

    Yaoguang tightened his wrists, and just as the broom was about to fall, he heard Lu Xuekai suddenly shout, "Ah! It's you!"

    Yaoguang didn't move, and waved his arm forcefully.

    But just before the broom

    was about to hit Lu Xuekai, he shouted, "Yaoguang...? Is that you?!"

    "Bang!"

    "Huh?" The roommate looked at Long Tao, "They know each other?"

     Long Tao also wondered, "I don't know."

    And Yao Guang in the arena also raised his head, those clear blue eyes were astonishingly bright, like A fire is burning. 

   She asked gently, "Do you know Xiaoyao?"

    The author has something to say:

    Enter v! !

    There will be a raffle for the first four days! Open Saturday morning -

    there are also red envelopes for the top 10 comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 511 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
67.5K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
79.9K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
64.2K 1.1K 99
Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares about her baby Yingzheng every day. Buy m...