She is super capable [Interst...

By Xiaoshuo_

The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 13

355 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter Thirteen

    Teacher Jin stared at Yao Guang on the screen in shock.

    She has been teaching for ten years, but this is the first time she has seen a broom in the mechanics department...

    Bernshan murmured beside her: "I have been teaching for thirty years, and this is the first time I have seen a broom in the combat department..."

    Teacher Jin : "..."

    She couldn't help reminding: "Mr. Principal, Yaoguang is from the Department of Mechanical Engineering."

    Bernese Mountain: "..."

    If he can fight like this, he is still from the Department of Mechanical Engineering.

    - It's fucking outrageous!

    "Dong dong!" There was a knock at the door, and a staff member carefully put his head in, "Mr. Jin, is it convenient now?"     Teacher

    Jin asked, "What?"

The result is out."

    Bernshan glanced and said casually: "Good bow."

    "Yaoguang did it," Mr. Jin stood up and asked the staff, "What is the result?" The

    staff said: "With that student The fingerprints are the same."

    Hearing this, Teacher Jin fell silent.

    She did think that the culprit was Fang Manshan, but when the conclusion was confirmed by the staff, she felt unbelievable.

    To secretly destroy the weapons of other players——How vicious this must be!

    "What's the matter?" Bernshan noticed that Teacher Jin's expression was wrong, "Is that what you told me just now?"

    Teacher Jin nodded, hesitated, and said to the staff, "Bring Fang Manshan here. ."

    Fang Manshan followed the staff and walked into the control room nervously.

    "Student Fang Manshan," said Teacher Jin, "we have basically understood the situation."

    Fang Manshan was very nervous: "Teacher, I didn't mean to..."

    "I know." Teacher Jin nodded.

    Fang Manshan breathed a sigh of relief, but the next second, he heard her say: "But we have decided to retire you."

    Fang Manshan was stunned and immediately collapsed.

    "Teacher! Please! Don't..." Mingming usually pays attention to his appearance, but this time he actually cried, "I managed to get into the first military academy...!

    " Everyone is here to say congratulations, everyone is laughing..." He said a few words incoherently, "My dad...my mom...they say I'm their pride...

    " Enjoyment——After graduation, you can find a job in a first-class star and marry a first-class girl, so that you can obtain a permanent residence permit, and then take over your family, and they will be able to get rid of the status of the third-class star poverty forever.

    Fang Manshan knelt on the ground with a thud, but jumped up and hugged Teacher Jin's knee: "Teacher! Teacher! You are also a third-class star, you must understand me... I can't be expelled from school!"

    Although Teacher Jin couldn't bear it, but He still said: "It's not that you are forbidden to enroll, let's retake the exam next year."

    Fang Manshan shook his head frantically: "No! No! If my parents find out...my face...what should I do? I will be in our town in the future. I can't keep my head up!"

    Hearing this, Bernese's brows tightened in disapproval.

    "If it's just for face," he said coldly, "then I have nothing to say."

    Fang Manshan was startled and slowly raised his head.

    "But..." He said blankly, "If I don't maintain my dignity..." Others will laugh at him and despise him.

    Tears were all over his face, and he looked terrible.

    Burnshan and Teacher Jin exchanged glances, Teacher Jin suddenly said, "Do you know which star Yaoguang is from?"

    Fang Manshan: "...Ah?"

    "Black Mercury," Teacher Jin said lightly.

    Fang Manshan: "What... black...?!"

    "It seems that you know this star too," Mr. Jin looked at his surprised expression and said slowly, "Although he is a third-class star, Heisher is a human being. The most difficult star to survive."

    "Due to the proliferation of monsters and environmental pollution, Black Mercury is covered with toxic gases all year round. More than half of the residents have respiratory diseases, and some even died before they reached adulthood..."

    She paused and said softly. Dao: "Yaoguang is the one who came out of there." Even though

    she lived in the most difficult planet, she didn't even complain.

    Others can enjoy in a comfortable and comfortable environment, but Yaoguang may work hard for a bottle of expired nutritional supplements.

    If anyone wants to complain about God's injustice, Teacher Jin thinks, Yaoguang is the most qualified one.

    She still remembered that the day before the freshman game, she went to the classroom to check the lights out, only to find a person lying on the case, modifying the weapon with the weak wall lamp.

    Mr. Dingguang Jin's eyes hurt when he saw it, but after a round of inspection, he found that the man was still in the same place, and his posture had not changed much.

    Teacher Jin couldn't help looking at his watch. It was ten minutes past two, a full forty minutes had passed.

    "Do you know who that person is?" she asked Fang Manshan.

    Fang Manshan already had the answer in his heart, but he didn't dare to say it.

    For some reason, he somehow felt that once he said that name, there were some things he would never be able to catch up with.

    But Teacher Jin still said, "That's Yaoguang."

    "The next day at eight o'clock in the morning is the freshman competition. She sat in the classroom until the sun rose and was still making weapons."

    She stared at Fang Manshan's paleness . "Aren't you unfair? Don't you question why Yaoguang is better than you?"

    "That's the reason!"

    "Crack!"

    She slapped the white bow in front of Fang Manshan: "Rather than thinking about how to hinder it all day long Others, it's better to spend an extra hour of training, even ten minutes!"

    "You haven't even done one-tenth of other people's efforts, and you are still complaining about others. The teacher is really ashamed of you!

    " Like a heavy hammer, it slammed into Fang Manshan's heart.

    Finally, his knees went weak and he collapsed to the ground.

    Two lines of tears slowly flowed down his face.

    "I..." he said hoarsely, "I was wrong..."

    ***

    At the same time, the student union.

    "Strange..." A boy with black-rimmed glasses came out, "Why can't I find classmate Yaozhu?"

    He looked left and right, and stopped a small girl: "Xiaohong! Go and find classmate Yaozhu, it's her turn to interview her!"

    The girl who was stopped responded nervously: "Okay, senior!"

    Glasses Both the man and she belonged to the news agency. They came to the student council today to conduct interviews for the freshman competition.

    The interviews of several big people are almost done, and there are still two or three people left. The man with glasses has been looking for a long time, but he has not seen Yaozhu.

    Xiaohong hurriedly ran out, and as soon as she went out, she saw Yaozhu sitting in the corner of the sofa.

    She was overjoyed: "Sister Yaozhu!"

    Yaozhu came back to her senses, hurriedly stuffed something behind her, and turned around and said, "Xiaohong? What's wrong?"

    Her reaction was already quick, but Xiaohong still saw the screen , "Wow": "Sister is also looking at that photo?"

    More than ten minutes ago, someone posted a photo of a freshman competition on the forum of the First Military Academy. In the photo, it was a blonde girl with delicate facial features. Unforgettable, but the most eye-catching is the weapon in her hand - a broom.

    The image immediately sparked a lot of discussion.

    "Miss is so pretty, is she this year's contestant?"

    "Sure enough, a beauty is a beauty even with a broom." "Speak quietly, I feel     prettier

    than Turin."

One front, but more slammed her weapons.

    "Am I outdated? It has become popular to use a broom as a weapon?"

    "Let's make a grandstanding, wait to be taught by Class A."

    Seeing Xiaohong still staring at Guangnao curiously, Yaozhu smiled reluctantly: "It's nothing. , just a little curious."

    But in her heart, she was screaming desperately.

    Isn't this Yaoguang? ! Why is she always so haunted? !

    "Xiaohong? Didn't I tell you to find classmate Yaozhu!" On the

    side, the man with glasses couldn't wait for anyone to come, so he went out to look for him. Seeing Yaozhu, his original vicious expression instantly changed 180 degrees: "Student Yaozhu, So you're here!"

    Xiaohong said, "Sister is looking at the picture of the broom goddess."

    In just ten minutes, some netizens have given Yaoguang a name.

    The man with glasses showed an interested expression: "Oh?"

    Yaozhu saw that something was wrong, and quickly cut it off: "No, no, I'll just take a look."

    Xiaohong said, "But I read the girl's profile, she It seems that she has won several games."

    "Xiaohong," Yaozhu smiled forcefully, "Have you seen the performance of that freshman? Her strength is not very good."

    Xiaohong's eyes showed disappointment: "Really..."

    Out of curiosity, she actually flipped through Yaoguang's game recording screen. This girl obviously used a weak broom, but directly swept the opponent out of the game, which looked very cool. The

    man with glasses reprimanded her: "Yaozhu is a student of Class A of the Combat Department. Do you think her vision is wrong?" "

    Xiaohong was a little aggrieved, but she could only keep her mouth shut.

    "It's okay, Xiaohong has little experience, so it's not normal to see it," Yaozhu pretended to smile tolerantly, "Just wait for another two years. The

    man with glasses took the opportunity and said, "Then let's interview quickly." He turned around and ordered Xiaohong fiercely, "Go and finish all the manuscripts, and send them out the day after tomorrow!" "

    Xiaohong was agitated: "Yes!" The

    man with glasses left with Yaozhu, and Xiaohong stared at their backs. It was not until the two of them left that she quietly pulled out a small optical brain from her pocket.

    She went to the forum of the First Military Academy and clicked on the freshman competition. Forum.

    The school will announce every game on the forum, Xiaohong entered Yaoguang's contestant number and easily found her video.

    She clicked a few, watched the meeting attentively, and whispered: "But... it's really amazing..."

    She bit her lower lip, but in the end she couldn't hold herself back, ran to the chat forum, and quietly opened a building .

    Xiaohong thought for a moment, and then typed a line of title:

    [Beautiful and sassy, ​​Miss Broom's competition record building]

    ***In

    the first general's mansion.

    "Master?" A middle-aged woman in the appearance of a housekeeper walked into the study, "Master Luther said it's still half an hour away."

    Hearing this, the old man sitting at the desk raised his head.

    His hair was mostly dyed and frosted, but it was neatly combed behind his head, and he looked extremely meticulous. Under the thick eyebrows were a pair of eagle-like sharp eyes.

    General Adolf said: "Emma, ​​come and help me take a look."

    Emma walked over in confusion and found that General Adolf's brain was parked on the forum interface of the First Military Academy. She couldn't help but wonder: "Do you like to visit the forum?"

    Adolf The general squinted at her, his tone was cold and hard: "Will I play such a boring thing?"

    Emma: "..." Then what was on his mind?

    General Adolf paused for a few seconds, then said calmly, "Hurry up and help me find the video of Luther's interview."

    Emma was stunned for a moment, and then showed a sudden smile.

    Master Luther will be interviewed by the news agency today. He usually doesn't like taking pictures, and he doesn't have any pictures at home.

    The First Military Academy implemented closed education. The young master rarely returned home several times a year, and General Adolf refused to express his concern for his grandson. If Master Luther went home to get medicine today, they would not have met.

    Emma thought to herself that General Adolf was dignified and ruthless in the army, and no one would have thought that he would even keep a photo of his grandson secretly.

    "Okay, sir."

    While searching for the interview video, Emma said, "Would you like to take a picture for you later?"

    General Adolf was noncommittal, just snorted from his nose.

    "I found it," Emma pointed to a post on the forum, "this is it... ouch!"

    She slipped her hand and accidentally clicked on the post below.

    "Sorry, sir!" Emma hurriedly said, "I'll turn it off immediately..."

    "Wait!" An old but powerful hand pressed Emma's mouse, "Let me see."

    Emma was taken aback.

    General Adolf frowned, staring at the screen.

    The content of the post is not much, there are only four or five pictures in total, all of which are video screenshots.

    The screenshots are full of a blond girl, holding a broom and making various movements.

    Emma is confused, what? Is this a sweeper? The pose is pretty nice.

    General Adolf was shocked.

    "Emma!" He suddenly said, "Teach me how to bookmark posts!"

    The author has something to say:

    General Adolf: This gesture! This move! This, this...!

    Yao, the strongest sweeper in history, Guang:  …

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 1.7K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
13.7K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...
102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...
71 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.