She is super capable [Interst...

By Xiaoshuo_

The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 9

356 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter nine

    On the field, Yaoguang looked at Fang Manshan and was about to attack, but saw that he suddenly changed a box of magazines.

    Yao Guang frowned.

    Why? He clearly still has bullets.

    But she couldn't bear to think too much - Fang Manshan fired several bullets in a row!

    This time, he fired eight shots, each of which was aimed at Yaoguang's vital point. She couldn't avoid such a dense attack at a short distance, and in the end, she took one hit and the bullet hit her right arm.

    For some reason, Fang Manshan showed a strange smile.

    Yaoguang didn't think too much, just raised the bow, but his right arm suddenly lost strength, and the bow fell heavily: "Dang-!"

    She was stunned, and then an electronic voice sounded in her ears:

    [Warning! Electromagnetic disorder, right arm out of control! 】

    Electromagnetic disorder? Yao Guang opened his eyes in surprise.

    what happened? She was attacked by electricity?

    She suddenly thought of something and looked at the bullet that fell on the ground.

    is it the problem?

    But Fang Manshan didn't give her time to think about it, he raised his hand, and another round of intensive attacks: "You lost!"

    But Yao Guang suddenly turned his head, his eyes bright, like a fire.

    "Wrong," she said word by word, "you are the one who lost."

    Fang Manshan was taken aback.

    In the next second, Yaoguang disappeared in place.

    Fang Manshan was startled, just about to look for Yaoguang, suddenly there was a wind blowing above her head - Yaoguang fell straight towards him, she gave up her bow and right hand, her left arm turned into a knife, and slammed into Fang Manshan's shoulder!

    "Bang!"

    Although Fang Manshan wanted to block, a huge impact force suddenly hit him. He was knocked to the ground, and there was a bone-breaking pain from his right shoulder, and he moved a little bit. No!

    He was in pain and fear, struggling to get up, but a pair of highland boots appeared in front of him.

    Yao Guang bent down, holding his gun in his hand.

    "This gun is not good," she said slowly, "it will hurt humans."

    After she finished speaking, she tightened her fingers, and the sturdy laser gun was twisted in two.

    Fang Manshan: Stunned.jpg.

    "Why..."

    He was about to speak, but he heard a sudden exclamation from the audience next door: "What's going on?!"

    Yao Guang looked over subconsciously.

    A gray-haired boy fell to the ground, his body trembling slightly like an electric shock, while Ritu stood proudly, unscathed.

    Yaoguang frowned and wanted to look again, but the referee came over: "No. 99, your game is over today, the next round of players is coming soon, please leave the ring."

    Yaoguang had no choice but to say: "Okay. "

    Wait!" Suddenly, Fang Manshan called to her, "We're not over yet... Let's compete again!"

    His face turned pale, staring at the broken gun, looking like he was hit hard.

    Yaoguang shook his head: "Our competition is over."

    She ignored Fang Manshan and turned to step down.

    Yaoguang looked next door again, the gray-haired boy had been taken away by the infirmary, followed by a group of students watching the fun.

    With sharp eyes, she saw Shaotu's figure in the crowd.

    She hesitated, but did not go.

    Instead, it was Shaotu who saw her and said loudly, "Yaoguang! Here!"

    Yaoguang paused in his footsteps and turned his head silently: "Huh?"

    Shaotu ran over with an anxious face: "Come with me! Maozhi is injured!"

    Yao Guang was stunned: "Maozhi?"

    She remembered the gray-haired boy just now, and then she reacted—that was actually a cat child?

    "But..." She said in surprise, "If it was Maozhi, how could he lose to Ritu?"

    With Maozhi's strength, he could easily win against him.

    "I don't know either..." Shaotu shook his head, "But you can't let him lie in the infirmary alone, right? Come with me." Before

    Yaoguang refused, he grabbed her arm and followed the ambulance. The car leaves.

    at the same time.

    "Hahaha!" Ruitu patted Fang Manshan's shoulder proudly, "Have you seen the face of that bastard Maozhi? It's unbelievable!"

    Fang Manshan was still immersed in the failure just now, barely pulling the corner of his mouth: " As expected of you."

    "Don't worry too much," Ruitu said disdainfully, "With my conductive bullet, what if we lose to Yaoguang? We will definitely win the next few games, and it will be us who will enter the quarterfinals.

    He was about to brag, but Fang Manshan's expression suddenly tightened, and he desperately held on to Ruitu: "Wait... don't talk about it!" "

    What are you panicking?" Ruitu rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, I am here. Most people can't detect things, and they will never reveal their stuff..."

    "Showing stuff?" A cold voice suddenly said to himself, "What stuffing?"

    Ritu froze.

    Fang Manshan trembled and said, "Student... President...?"

    ——Ludwig stood behind the two of them.

    His face was cold, and his gray-blue eyes were like a winter sky with fluttering snow.

    "Ritu, and Fang Manshan," the cold voice did not fluctuate, "please come with me."

    ***

    Being stared at by Ludwig's cold long eyes, Ruitu couldn't help sweating like rain. .

    ...was discovered by him? !

    Do not! He immediately refuted himself. His cousin said that even the inspectors at the casino couldn't find this weapon. He was a primary school student. How could it be possible...

    Ludwig: "You guys have used prohibited weapons and are disqualified from this competition."

    Ruitu and Fang Manshan raised their heads at the same time, and said in amazement: "What?!"

    Fang Manshan forced a smile: "Senior, I don't understand what you mean..."

    Ruitu jumped up directly: "You have no basis, why not allow us Participating in the competition? To convict, you have to show evidence!"

    Hearing this, Fang Manshan secretly screamed badly.

    This idiot!

    Sure enough, Ludwig looked at him and said indifferently: "This is the evidence." The

    white and slender fingers loosened, and several bullets landed.

    Ludwig didn't seem to see Ruitu's sudden ugly look, and said to himself: "I have already dismantled these bullets, and found a few subtle electric currents inside, and the body of the cat-child player - there is also the same Electric current."

    "A bullet used to flow through the duel casino," he said slowly, "The electric current is embedded in the bullet, and it is instantly released when it hits the skin, thereby paralyzing the human body and causing it to lose consciousness for a short period of time. You can win the game without knowing it."

    "And because the current will dissipate within a dozen seconds, no one can detect the abnormality of the bullet."

    "But..." Ritu trembled, "How did you do it? Know...?"

    Ludwig stared at him.

    His eyes were heavy, and the lights of the arena were reflected in his eyes, reflecting a little dim luster.

    "This was originally developed by me as a weapon against monsters," he said slowly, his voice frosty, "I didn't expect so many people to use it elsewhere, it's really surprising."

    Hearing this, Ruitu's face The blood is lost!

    "The two of you," Ludwig said coldly, "stay here and not allowed to leave. After Mr. Principal understands the situation, he will make the final decision."

    And Hu Yun was buried in the dark and did not participate in the whole process. In this case, he escaped.

    "You...!"

    Ruitu wanted to go forward in anger, but was pulled by Fang Manshan: "Calm down!"

    His own hands were shaking, but he could only insist: "If you go to trouble again, you will only Make things worse!"

    Ritu's face was pale and white, but he didn't dare to step forward and stared at Ludwig angrily.

    Ludwig turned away without looking at him at all.

    Haiga had been waiting at the door and quickly followed: "How did you know that their bullets were faulty?" He sighed, "Fortunately, you discovered it first, otherwise I don't know what would happen."

    Ludwig's After a pause, he remembered what he saw in the control room just now, and said something stupid: "Maybe there is another person who also found a problem with the weapon."

    Haijia: "?"

    He changed the subject: "You recently Your face is so bad, did you not sleep well?"

    Ludwig suffered from headaches since he was a child, and even if he fell asleep, he was still dreaming, and his mental state was not very good after a long time.

    Ludwig said lightly: "It's okay, I'm used to it."

    He turned around and walked towards the exit of the arena.

    Hai Jia couldn't help asking: "Where are you going?"

    Ludwig didn't turn his head: "Infirmary."

    Infirmary.

    Mao Zhi was sent to the infirmary immediately after he left the field. Fortunately, after lying in the sanatorium for more than ten minutes, he regained his consciousness.

    Shaotu said anxiously: "Why is this? Did you get hit by Ruitu's attack?"

    Mao Zhi sneered and said nothing.

    Yaoguang glanced at him, and suddenly said: "He was stunned."

    Shaotu was shocked: "What?!"

    Fang Manshan is Ruitu's sidekick. Since he has that kind of conductive bullet, he is very likely to be Rui. Picture for him.

    Yao Guang briefly recounted his findings.

    "Isn't that a foul?" After hearing this, Shaotu couldn't believe it. "How could he do such a thing?"

    Yaoguang said, "Then go tell the teacher..."

    "What can I tell you?" Mao Zhi Suddenly a voice came out.

    Both of them were stunned.

    Mao Zhi turned his head and said coldly: "If you lose, you lose, and the weak make excuses." "But they are cheating     ,

    " Shaotu shook his head, "Ritu's strength is definitely not as good as you."

Although his expression was cold, his brows were inexplicably loosened.

    "Classmates," the door of the infirmary was knocked, and a nurse walked in and looked at the three of them, "Can you come in?"

    Shaotu hurriedly said, "Yes, is there anything?" The

    nurse nodded: " The school needs to confirm whether the Maozhi contestant can participate in the afternoon competition."

    Maozhi immediately said, "I want to participate."

    "Okay," the nurse said, "but someone needs to explain the situation, um..." She looked Looking at Maozhi's pale face, he pondered for a moment, then turned to Yaoguang, "Can I trouble you to come with me?"

    "Okay." Yaoguang nodded to the other two, turned and followed the nurse.

    When she was going out, a black-haired boy just happened to walk around the corner, Yao Guang hurriedly turned sideways and passed him by.

    She turned sideways away from the boy, facing the wall, her blonde hair brushing in front of him.

    The young man couldn't help but stop.

    He turned his head sideways, an inexplicable light flowed from his gray-blue eyes, and quietly watched Yao Guang leave.

    Inside the infirmary.

    After Yaoguang left, only Shaotu and Maozhi were left in the room.

    Mao Zhi's face was sullen, his whole body exuded an icy aura, he noticed Shaotu's gaze, and said coldly: "What are you looking at?"

    Shaotu: "!

    " into a group.

    Yaoguang! Come back soon!

    At this moment, a cold voice came from the door: "Can you come in?" The

    two of them were stunned and raised their heads. A young boy with a cold face stood at the door and nodded slightly at the two of them: "Hello, I'm the student council president. "

    Two people: "!"

    "Please... Love!" Shaotu hurriedly pulled over a chair, patting the dust that didn't exist on it for no apparent reason, "You... do you want to sit?"

    Mao Zhi: "..."

    He turned his head silently, embarrassed.

    Ludwig was silent for a moment, then politely said: "It's okay, I'm just here to check on your situation." The

    gray-blue eyes turned to Mao Zhi: "Is it you who was in trouble?"

    "I'm fine," The cat said naively, "It's just that I lost consciousness a little bit."

    Shaotu: "..." Then something happened!

    "Looks like you're all right," Ludwig glanced at the data on the display in the recuperation cabin. "We will punish the two players who violated the rules."

    Shaotu was taken aback: "Two?"

    "Yes," Ludwig said, "there are two players using illegal weapons, Ritu and Fang Manshan."

    Maozhi didn't respond, but when Shuotu heard Fang Manshan's name, he showed a complicated expression: "What will happen to them? ?"

    "Disqualify for the competition first," Ludwig said lightly, "Then we will impose corresponding penalties according to the situation."

    Shaotu snorted, and lowered his head for some reason.

    The scene fell silent for a while.

    "Then I won't disturb your rest," Ludwig said. "Miaozhi classmate decided to participate in the afternoon game?"

    Shaotu quickly said: "Yes, Yaoguang has already gone to explain to the staff."

    Luther Wei Xi paused for a moment : "Yao Guang?"

    "He's our friend," Shaotu explained, "Just now..."

    Ludwig suddenly interrupted him: "That blonde girl?"

    Shaotu was taken aback for a moment. Only then said: "Yes, have you seen her?"

    Unexpectedly, Ludwig shook his head: "No, just passed by." Therefore, she did not see her face.

    After he finished speaking, he fell silent.

    Shaotu said cautiously, "President?"

    Ludwig ignored him.

    He stared in the direction of the door, his thin lips pursed into a line, and an unknown light flashed in his long and narrow blue eyes.

    The author has something to say:

    Luther always wipes with Yaoguang! shoulder! and! Pass!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.2K 12
This is indeed my first ever fanfic so bare with me if it's not the best of writing 😄
10.2K 145 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
107K 2.6K 18
this is an Akaza x Tanjiro book, since I'm a multi shipper and I haven't seen this ship on Wattpad, I decided to make one. Basically the story goes h...
64.1K 1.1K 99
Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares about her baby Yingzheng every day. Buy m...