Tom Holland Smut One Shots

By Spideysbae24

Orginally posted in tumblr :p More

Warnings!
Baby Bath, Baby Love - Tom Holland
Learning - Tom Holland
Morning Baby - Tom Holland
Full Control - Tom Holland
Method Acting - Tom Holland
Late Night Comfort - Peter Parker
Replicate You - Arvin Russel
Wedding Day - Arvin Russel

Third Base - Peter Parker

3.4K 19 4
By Spideysbae24

Summary: Getting a step further with peter

Waring: Smut, fingering, squirting, innocent peter <3, a bit of angst, peter cumming on his pants and a lot of swearing

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Peter and I have been dating for over a year now. We met at a college party, well... a drunk me met him at a party. It was late and i was pissed, and went to the backyard to take air, the thing is that i lost my balance and fell into the pool, and so peter, being the hero he always is, jumped in and saved me. He took me to his place, lent me clothes and left to sleep on his bed. Since then, I owe him my life and my heart. And I gave it to him, and he gave me his. We've both had a rough past few relationships, Spencer and I broke up 2 months ago, and apparently Peter and his ex, Mj, were really close. So when we both started dating, we decided to take it slow, to not rush things and to be patient with each other. But it's been a year, and we have never gone past second base.

Everytime I tried to get heated, he softened me down and was all cuddly and fluffy. But I wanted more than that. Maybe I was being selfish for asking him to go further, but it's really odd that he never, not eleven once, tried to get into my pants. So I decided to... test my theory. I invited him over, to watch a movie... or in other words, netflix and chill. I was wearing my tight mini shorts, and an oversized star wars t-shirt, that was originally his, and didn't even bother putting on a bra. I let my hair loose and tried to be as natural as possible.

Right now, we were both "watching" the movie...

Well....

"Peter, god" I sigh as he kisses me, he is on top of me with his head buried on my neck "Peter. Just below the ear, a little to the left-" Before I finished talking he found it, that spot that just made me go crazy and I just melt "Holy shit, right there"

He laughed softly as he kept going. His hands were on my waist and one of his legs was in the inbetween of my legs, and with his hands he rocked my hips against it, grinding on his thigh as he kept kissing me. I Felt my entire body start overheating, from my toes to the tip of my ears were burning in a feverish way, that was so good, it almost was addicting. As he rocked my hips, I started getting overstimulated with pleasure, and somehow, in some weird way, I felt like coming.

"Shit peter, i think i'm gonna-" I moan as i try to be gentle with the tugs i gave his hair.

His kisses slowly stopped, and so did his hands, which were now softly leaving my hips. He pulled away and I met with his face, he was clenching his jaw and frowning as he never broke eye contact. I swallowed hard and let the heat in me burn out cold.

"What did you just say?" he asks and his face is now turning back to its natural color instead of the bright red that was painted over him from kissing me.

"Shit..." I swallow and i seat up and close my legs, bringing them to my chest completely embarrassed "I'm sorry i shouldn't have-"

"No No No-" he shakes his head, he grabbed my hand and held it "It's completely normal"

"Okay" I turn bright red in embarrassment, feeling guilty for no reason

"It's just.... I've never made anyone....Before" he's voice was quiet as he looked away

I look up at him confused

"But i thought you and your-"

"We didn't get to that part..." he looks away and sighes "We never... did, this kind of things"

"So you've never-"

"No"

"And you're a-"

"Yup" he says, completely uncomfortable as he looks away. He pats his laps and stands up "Well that was... incredibly awkward"

He grabbed the popcorn bowl and started walking to the kitchen. I stood up and followed him and he dropped the bowl on the counter and grabbed his coat.He was taller so he got there quickly, with me trying to catch up with him, as I fixed myself up. I ran to the door and I stood in front of him. I was out of words and so I just took my time to find them as I looked at them.

"Y/n please, it's totally embarrassing and-"

"I just want to talk-"

" -your probably gonna hate me and-"

I cut him off with a kiss. I sweet and gentle kiss, not like the ones before back on the couch. This was tender and was with love, pure and genuine love. This was the kind of kiss Peter would give me when I'm having a bad time, which canceled everything that was going around my head, every thought, every insecurity and every worry. It burned them out and turned them into bliss, bringing his mind from stress to comfort and love. I felt him melt into the kiss and I knew that was a sign, telling me he didn't care about what was going on before, and only cared about the now with me. I pull away and looked up at him, and smiled

"Stay" I ask

He nods and leaves his coat back where it was. I wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes so i got closer to his lips, and he immediately grabbed the back of my thighs and pulled me up, so i wasn't touching the floor, instead i was on his arms, face to face with him, our noses playing together. He walks us back to my living room, and seats us back down to where we were before, now straddling him as he takes a seat.

I grab the remote and turn off the Tv, before leaving it aside and cupping my boy's face. He sighed and closed his eyes and I just tried to have my voice as gentle as possible.

"Maybe, you don't really want to talk about it, but i just want you to know this" I take a deep breath before looking at his amazing brown eyes, which made me smile "That i love you... so fucking much, and... that i would never jugde you for what you are. Never. And that, if you ever DO want to talk about it, please feel comfortable around me... because that's how i feel when i'm with you" I caress his face and smile "I feel like i can tell you anything, and i want you to feel that way with me too"

He smiled and pecked my lips. Peter sighed and looked at me.

"I don't know what i was thinking when i thought you would judge me" he laughs "You are the girl of my dreams and... I want to give you the world..."

"But?"

He sighs and closes his eyes before looking back at me

"My last relationship... Michelle, or Mj, and I, never really went further. I wanted but i don't think she wanted... and everytime i tried, she got all defensive and it- it was an issue that we had"

I nodd listening carefully

"And so... after we broke up, I never really... hooked up? So i don't know and i feel like i'm going to make you uncomfortable" He rambles "is not that i don't think you're hot, you're the most stunning girl ever and i've been wanting to go further for a while but i don't know- and i don't want to do the wrong thing, or be bad and make you uncomfortable. And when you said that... I just froze, thinking I'm going too fast or that now that you are there you might want more and I wouldn't be able to give you that. I didn't even realize that could turn you on and make you.... I-I I would hate to do that, and i know you also had a tough time with your last relationship so i would hate to make everything like you're ex did and i-"

I cut him off once again with a kiss. Repeating what I did last time, to bring him back to his regular calm self. I pull apart and smile. He lets out a laugh and I join him.

"What if i... teached you?" I offer

His face falls and his eyes go wide looking at me

"You.... teach me.... How to.....???"

"Well" i shift on his lap, readjusting myself before starting to playing with the hair on the back of his head "you maybe aren't ready to go... past second base, so maybe i could help you get to the next one"

"The next-"

"Base... third base" I complete, he inhales and looks at me slightly scared "We can go as slow as you want, but we can start by... touching each other, more. Maybe we can just grind on each other, or even just maybe... if you feel comfortable with it, i could suck you off"

He tenses and i felt his heartbeat speed up

"Not now!" I laughed as I slapped his chest "No, when you're ready, and if you want to. But we can just start with simple things like..." I grab his hands and place them on my upper waist "this... and we could just stay here, kissing" I move closer to him and peck his lips, once, twice, before latching them together but I pull apart before it gets too heated "And get further through time. What do you think?"

"And you're 100% comfortable with this?"

"1000%" I nod "and if something... doesn't go to plan, i'll show you the right way. But i just want you to start with the simple things"

He smiles and places a strand of hair behind my ear

"I think.... We have been doing that... for a really long time" he says lowly as his hands move further up to my breasts "I think i could learn a few things today"

"I think so too" I smirk as he turns us over, now laying on the couch, in large part. Me under him and his lips on mine.

It quickly got heated and his hands were other my breast, massaging them carefully, making me gasp and sigh with his movements.

"I love you" he curses in between our lips and tongues

"I love you, too" I gasp as I feel his cold hand now going down down down to my lower hips.

I felt him squeeze and start to get lost so before he stressed out, I just took my hands and quickly lowered my booty shorts, till they were completely off. I take Peter's lips again, this time my tongue taking charge of the kiss. I grabbed his hand and I placed it on top of my core, palming me. I gasped and unconsciously rocked my hips again.

"Like that?" he asks as he moves it slowly, adding some pressure on my covered clit

"Yes-" I breath out as he keeps going

He shifts his body, so he is laying on his side next to me, as he palms me and kisses me, slowly watching my reactions, taking notes on everything. He kept going but then he started teasing me, and I didn't know if it was on purpose or he was just learning, but it drove me mad.

"God..." He sighs as I feel him starting to palm my actual core, instead of my panties "You really like this?"

I didn't know how to react. He was swiping my fold, every now and then touching my clit, making my entire body light up and vibrate... and he asked me if I liked it?

"Love it" I moan "My clit- rub my clit"

"Where-"

I take his hands off and just simply remove my panties, not even caring one bit. I took his finger to my clit and I gasped at the touch. I slowly move his finger, in the way i liked it and once he got a hang of it, i just leave him and take hands to grab the couch hardly, as i start growing to my orgasm

"Fuck-" I gasp as i thorugh my head back, his hand never stopping the rhythm "Go on 8, make an eight on my clit" I beg

"Like this" he then starts and I just moan from the back of my throat.

Maybe peter has never done this before, but he was a goddamn natural

"Peter" I look at him in the eyes and bit my lips trying to hold the noise to myself "Faster, please"

And he goes faster. He never once lost rhythm or even messed up. He was deeply fucked on his task, he did better than any guy i've ever been with. He made me feel like every other orgams i have ever had, was a fucking fraction of what he was doing to me now. Every other orgams, whether i did it to myself masturbation, or was made by another person, was nothing, Nothing, compared with the way he made me feel right now.

His technique and speed was out of this world and I just couldn't believe it.

"I'm gonna come- Peter, I'm gonna come, please!" I moan as I rock my hips against his hand, trying to get even more friction, but I only get frustrated and desperate.

"What do I do now?"

"Finger me- and curl your fingers" I say out of breath as i grip to his bicep hardly and throw my head back, arching my back

And like the obedient boy he was. He did. He entered a single finger into me, and curled it. I swear to god I saw heaven at that moment. As he curled it I felt my felt myself give into my orgasm and just burst into pure bliss

"Holy shit!" I heard peter gasp

I was now just laying on the sofa, my entire body restarting and shivering in a post orgams manner. I was breathing hardly and i could barely keep my eyes open anymore

"Y/n? I think you squirted..."

Shit

I look up and see the entire end of the sofa, soaked and wet drops around the floor. I turn even more red as i look at him

"I just bought this couch..."

He laughs and I can't help but join him.

"If it make you feel better" He says looking down

I look down with him and see a wet patch on his trousers. He turns bright pink and i just peck his lips with a big smile

"That does make me feel better" i tease and he just rolls his eyes

"I hate you"

"And i love you"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.2K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...