Late Night Comfort - Peter Parker

Hiii, can i get some of peter parker loving the reader boobs? 💞💖

Your wish is my comand 😉 (btw sorry this took a while i just really like taking my time while writting)

Warning: hurt and comfort, bruises, nudeness, cockwarming? and tit play....Swearing too!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Y/n??'' I hear Peter call from our bedroom, where he would usually enter every time he went on patrolling duty, meaning he's home from the dailly surveillance.

"Kitchen!" I called back.

I hear footsteps coming toward the room, but every 2 or 3 steps, he shuffled or I heard something drop with a grunt coming from my boy. I stir the pot making sure the pasta won't stick to the end of the pot. I look at the door and see my boyfriend, walking into the kitchen in only his boxers. His chest was completely filled with bruises and scratches. He was tired and stomping his feet as we walked over at me

"Aaaw, baby" I open my arms and he comes right in, hugging me as he let out a dry cry

"M' so tired" he groans as he buries his face on my chest "I just want food and cuddles"

"Baby" I place a kiss on the top of his head and pull him closer "did you have a hard day?"

"Hmh" he nods but never takes his head off my chest, actually he just snuggled closer to them

"How about you go to our room, change into something comfy, get the arnica out, and put on Friends, okay? The mac'n cheese is almost ready"

"Don't wanna move" he groans

I try to move and see the pasta boiling, so i knew that i had to strain them, but if peter kept hugging me, this was going to end... not well

"Peter" I warn "come on, i'll be with you in a sec, okay?"

"Alright" he lets me go and slumps back to our bedroom.

I strain the pasta and put them once again back in the pot. I add everything and mix it carefully.

"Peter? You want some mac n cheese?" I called and I only heard him groan "I'll take that as a yes!"

I took out a big bowl and filled it, grabbed 2 forks and walked to our room. As I walked it I was met with a naked Peter, who was laying on his back, staring at the ceiling. I laugh and leave the bowl filled with Peter's favorite food on the bed. He yanks the bowl and a fork and stuffs his face with it. I walk to the bathroom and get the bruise cream from the 2 drawer. I walk back to the bed and see him, with the bowl on his chest, eating and eating, never once stopping to look at me. As I climbed into the bed and got into his side and stole his fork and stabbed it on the pasta a few times and then just placed it on my mouth.

"Gimme!" He whines and i quickly give him back the fork back

I uncap the cream and tapped his chest quickly, and he took the bowl off his chest. I place some of the arnica cream on my 3 middle finger and then place it on the biggest bruise he had on his left pec

"Mmmmmm" he frown as he chews "s' cold"

"You say that everytime" I laugh quietly

"Cuz it's true"

I spread it around trying not to press it too much, so it wouldn't hurt. Once I finished with his bruises, we shared the rest of mac'n cheese, which wasn't much since Peter ate most of it. Then we brush our teeth and while Peter went back to bed, I was walking to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"Wait, y/n" he calls

I turn around and see him looking at me with a soft pout.

"Yes?"

"Can we just..." he turns red and just extends his hands to me, like a little baby wanting their toy "Can we... go bare?"

I blush hard and smile. Sometimes, when peter came home, tired and beaten up, he would sometimes need a little skin to skin time. It was never rough sex, instead he would just enter me, he would bury himself on me, and we would cuddle till the next morning.

"S-sure" i nod nervously

I take off my shirt with my bra, and follow with my pants and thong and slip into the bed next to him. I move next to him and get face to face, he immediately grabs my waist and buries his face on my chest as he slips into me slowly. I gasp as he groans hardly as he shuts his eyes and bits his lower lip trying to keep everything at him.

"Ssshit, god Peter!" I gasp and he goes all out on me

"So good, ugh- so fucking good" he groans but then just buries his head on my chest.

I accommodate the feeling of him inside off me and just pull his head closer to my chest as I caress his hair. If this was another regular day, peter would have just fallen asleep, but tonight... he was acting differently.

It started by a gentle kiss on my left breast, and then another and another. And then another and another till his kiss added his tongue and teeth, sucking them making me moan and tug his hair. He switched to my other breast and with his hand, he played with the one he had been recently making out with. Unconsciously I just grind against him, making my moan even louder.

"Peter" I whispered as he kept on kissing and kiss

"God, i love your tits" he groan as he placed them in his mouth entirely, slightly gracing his teeth on my nipple making me grind at him yet again "They're so perfect"

I rocked his hip wish mine, making us of both groan and move harder than before. But not faster. We took our time with each other, but it doesn't mean he was going to go easy on me. He pulled out and immedidly thursted in, pushing himself so fucking deep a pornografic moan just came from the back of my throat making arch and make him hit a different spot which someohow, in some way, made me moan louder.

"Fuck, peter if you keep doing that..."

"Then imma keep it up" he mumbles into my chest as just keeps sucking and sucking and sucking and....

"Shit! Be careful!" I laughed as he carefully dragged his teeth through my nipple.

He laughed but kept on kissing them. Every little bit sucked when my breast was about to get sore. It was like he knew and he switched to the other one till the same thing happened. Is like he knew about my body and how it felt at every second no matter the situation. He knew me better than I knew myself.

"I love you" He mumbles with his mouth completely full of my tits, which just made my liquid lust spread and melt down our legs "I love you so fucking much. I love your tits and i love you body and i love- fuck! And... i love you"

"And i love you, peter"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───